Wild Flower Ch. 09

As soon as Miguel turned, he just met with Alicia who was coming with a small tray and a bottle of champagne. She was looking really sad and Miguel had no idea why he felt terrible when he saw the state that she was in.

Miguel had never thought he'd feel the way he felt just by seeing Alicia in the state that she was in. She was putting on an apron like a maid. He remembered three years ago that the woman was free to roam around the whole place but now she was just a maid. It was really sad.

Seeing Alicia once again, Miguel got emotional... literally. He remembered three years ago how happy the woman had been although he had been such an ass to her. It was just too painful to watch.

Alicia on the other hand slowly walked towards the handsome young man who was looking at her as if he had seen her somewhere. She ignored his looks completely and just went to the table. She opened the bottle of champagne, poured into the glass and served it sweetly on the table.

Honestly, Alicia had no idea why someone like the handsome young man that was standing in front of her would want to be friends with Jack. He was really evil and he had probably... anyway, forget about it.

After serving the champagne, Alicia turned to leave without saying any word to the young man. She was still going before...

"Alicia!" She heard the young man's sweet voice speak to her.

Hearing the young man's voice, Alicia stopped and just froze. His voice made her tremble and she had no idea why. The way he called her name reminded her of Angelo three years. The voice wasn't the same but she had no idea why it reminded her so much of Angelo.

"Fuck!" Miguel wondered, trying his best to look confident. "What the fuck did I do that for?"

Miguel had no idea why he called her name like that. Maybe he had somehow missed her and seeing her in the state that she was in made him call her name to make her feel a little better. He just hoped that she wasn't gonna ask a lot of questions.

With a deep sigh, Alicia took a quick turn and looked right in the young man's face. The moment she made eye contact with the young man, she felt a sharp pain go through her entire body. He might have been different but the eyes were not. He had the same eyes as Angelo. He was not Angelo but those eyes reminded her so much of him.

"How did you know my name?" Alicia asked, giving Miguel a suspicious look. "Have we met somewhere before?"

"Fuck!"

"Alicia!" He frowned. "That's your name right?"

"Yes! But how did you..."

Miguel knew he had to do something or come up with an excuse to make her not suspect anything because she was nosy, really nosy.

"I am Jack's friend. He told me about you."

"Jack told you about me?" She chuckled bitterly, shaking her head. "So he really talks about me with strangers?" he could hear the pain in her voice. "But what can I expect from him? All he ever does is bad mouth about people. I am really sorry," She apologized, putting her hands together. "Don't tell him that I said anything. I shouldn't have opened my mouth because..."

"Oh no," He chuckled nervously, getting closer to the woman. "You don't have to worry about anything. I won't say anything to Jack. I was actually the one that asked about you?"

"You?" To say Alicia was surprised would definitely be an understatement. "Why would you ask about me? You don't even know me?"

"Yes!" He sighed. He had just come up with more problems. "It's just that I saw the way he treated you the other night I came here so I asked about you and he told me."

"Oh! I am just a maid." Alicia said softly. "Why would you want to know about me? He is the boss and he has every right to say anything to me."

"Yeah, but does he always treat everyone like that in the house?" Miguel was just curious to know what really was going on in the mansion without his presence. "I mean, is his behavior that bad."

"Yes!" Alicia frowned. She was acting as if she didn't want to talk anymore. "But wait a minute," She got closer. "Why are you asking me about all this? I thought he is your friend. You should know everything about him, right?"

"Fuck!"

Miguel had just messed up again.

"Well, err..." He paused and cleared his voice. "...Jack and I just met recently so I really don't know anything about him."

"Really?" She chuckled in mock, feeling tears build in her eyes. "So you are telling me that you know nothing about him?"

Of course, Miguel knew everything about Jack. He was a monster.

"No!" He shook his head. "I know nothing about him. In fact, I just met him recently after saving his life the other night. I never actually knew that he was like that."

"Well! He is really like that and all of us are used to it."

"But... why would you allow him treat all of you like that?" He asked. "I mean, why can't you just quit and leave this place. I am sure that there are better places that you can work. You don't deserve to be working here."

Hearing Miguel's suggestion, Alicia laughed bitterly, looking right at his sympathetic face. She wanted to cry but she couldn't do it. She had to be really strong. She couldn't show that she was really weak.

"I should quit?" She pointed at herself.

"Yes!" Miguel nodded.

"You are probably right but I can't quit here." She said in her voice of pain. "I don't care how I am treated. I don't even care if he insults me on a daily basis or call me a bitch or even worse. I don't care if I have to plead like a dog just to be in this house."

To say Miguel was surprised would be an understatement. "Why would you say that?" He gave a gloomy sigh. "Wouldn't it be better to go out there and look for a better environment?"

"No!" Alicia shook her head as a tear fell down her cheek which she quickly rubbed and tried to hide it. "I can't leave this place because it is really important to me. This place holds a lot of important memories that I can't just let go. This place is really important than my life and I don't care what I pass through as long as I am here."

"An important thing?" Miguel exclaimed, looking directly in her watery eyes. "What could that be that is more important than..."

"Angelo!" Alicia gasped, feeling a terrible pain in her heart.

A sharp pain pierced Miguel's heart as soon as he heard that name. He couldn't believe he had just heard that from Alicia. For a moment, everything disappeared. It was just Miguel and Alicia that were left. There was a really cold wind that blew all over his face.

Miguel's heart started pounding deeper in his chest... his mind was frozen and he couldn't even think. He got really scared and he tried his best to fight himself from trembling. A lot was going on and he got really emotional when he looked at the woman.

"Angelo, my son." Alicia's words rang through his brain.

"I am not your son." Angelo yelled in her face. "Don't you dare call me your son because I can never have a mother like you? My mother is dead and you will never replace her."

Miguel had never got so emotional in his life. He was trying to fight off the myriads of emotions that took control of his body but he couldn't. He knew he had to try his best to stay strong or everything was gonna go haywire.

"Why?" He thought as he looked at her. "Why would you choose to stay here because of Angelo, because of me? I never treated you well yet you've chosen to suffer because of my memories in this house. It's really painful."

"Err..."

"He used to be Gabriel's husband." Alicia said before Miguel could even say anything sensible. "They used to love each other so much. He owned everything. He was really rich and so young. But after his death," She paused and rubbed the tears that were making their way down her cheeks. "...everything changed in this house. Now Jack is in charge and Gabriel has changed so much. He is no longer the Gabriel that we all knew."

"I am sorry," Miguel said softly. "I am truly sorry."

"You shouldn't apologize. You did nothing."

"But..."

"On the other hand I should be apologizing." Alicia said, rubbing her face clean. "I shouldn't have said anything about your friend. It's just that..." She couldn't say anymore.

Alicia dropped her eyes to the ground, laughing confidently in her pain.

"Tell me about him." Miguel asked softly. "I mean, Angelo. How was he like?"

Alicia raised her face and looked at Miguel.

"Angelo just like his name suggest was an angel." She said softly. "He was a gem, a really beautiful young boy. The only problem is that he had a terrible past which made him really bitter towards me and the others."

Miguel remembered everything that Alicia was telling her.

"I don't want you to be telling me stupid things because I am not interested." He remembered his own words three years ago. "How long must I tell you that I don't want you to call me your son? Save that irritating speech for your son because I am not your son."

"Everything was just too beautiful." Alicia continued. "We all lived peacefully until he died."

"How... how did he die?"

Hearing Miguel's painful question, Alicia felt tears building in her eyes. She remembered all that had happened to Angelo. He died a painful death.

She quickly rubbed her tears. "I don't wanna talk about it. It is really painful for me."

She dropped her eyes to the ground again and tried every possible thing to contain her pain. She didn't want Jack to find her just like that because she knew he was gonna snap.

Miguel on the other hand had never felt like the way he did. His emotions were about to overflow. He wanted to cry. For the first time in his life he wanted to hug Alicia and tell her everything was gonna be alright. He wanted to tell her that he was Angelo and that he didn't die. But he couldn't do that because everything was gonna be ruined. He couldn't blow his cover because it was gonna be lethal for him.

Miguel didn't feel like Miguel anymore. He felt like old Angelo but he was a different Angelo with love for Alicia.

With a sigh, Miguel moved closer to Alicia, trying to hold her but he couldn't do it.

"Where is Joe and how is he?"

Alicia had no idea if it was just her mind playing tricks on her or it actually happened but she thought she heard the young man in front of her ask about her son, Joe.

"Wait! How do you know about Joe?" She exclaimed, giving him fisheyes. "How do you know about my child?"

"Oh come on, Alicia!" He rolled his eyes in frustration, folding his arms on his chest. "Of course, I know your children."

Fuck! As soon as Miguel looked at the woman, he saw how wide eyed she was looking at him. He had just messed up everything and he had no idea about it. He couldn't understand how Alicia had gotten to him. What if she started suspecting something, he thought as he tried his best to think about a solution.

"I mean," he chuckled nervously. "I know you have children and one of them is Joe, right? Jack told me about it."

"Oh!" Alicia sounded as if she was suspicious of him. "Right! He sure told you a lot of things? Didn't he?"

"Yeah, that's how I know about your child. I am sorry for asking..."

"It's okay." She sighed. "Joe is working now. He works in his uncle's company in the next town."

"And you are here suffering." He sighed. "Why can't you just forget about everything and move on with your life? He is gone."

"He might be gone but not to me." She chuckled bitterly. "I still love him so much and he will continue living in my heart. That's why I can't leave." She said confidently. "I have to go now."

With a faint smile, Alicia made a quick turn and left.

Seeing her leaving, Miguel quickly turned as a tear dropped down his cheeks. He had no idea why he experienced so much pain at that moment. He had come confidently and stronger but now he felt vulnerable. Why did he have to talk to Alicia, he thought as another tear dropped to his cheeks?

"Angelo is really important to me?" He remembered Alicia's words and they just scratched his soul even more. "He was a gem, really beautiful and so young. They loved each other so much. Gabriel has changed a lot since the death of Angelo."

"Why am I always reminded of this painful past?" he thought as he moved his hand up to rub his tears. "I really have to end all this once and for all. I must do this and..."

"Miguel!" He heard Jack's voice right behind him, chuckling like a ninny. "Hey! What are you doing facing there? I am back."

Miguel got really furious once he heard Jack's face. He made sure he wiped his face clean before he made a turn.

As soon as he turned around, he found Jack together with Gabriel. Both of them were holding on tightly to each other, smiling and laughing like two love birds. Gabriel had his arms wrapped tightly around Jack's waist and he was kissing his neck sensually right in front of Miguel, not minding that he was there. Miguel felt as if his wounds had just been opened and more salt was rubbed in his sores.

Three years might have worked for him to forget about Gabriel but he was still affected by him. He no longer loved him that much. Most of that love had turned into anger and hatred. He wasn't gonna waste any time to kill them both given a perfect chance.

"I was just looking at..." He cleared his voice because he sounded a little sick. "...I was looking at your beautiful pool. You took a little longer to come back."

"Well!" Jack blushed like a teenager which irritated Miguel so much. "I had to wait for my husband to finish up with dad." He moaned when Gabriel held him tighter. "I am so sorry."

"Yes!" Gabriel chuckled happily. "This is my entire fault. We should have come earlier because you are a really important guest. Thank you so much for coming."

"It's fine, Gabriel." He chuckled nervously. "I was actually enjoying myself looking around this place."

"Okay. Why don't you sit down?" Gabriel offered.

"Thank you."

Miguel sat back on the chair and the two guys sat there too although they still held each other's hands.

"Well! Now that you are here," Gabriel chuckled. "Can you really tell us what you do?"

"I am a business man." He said simply. "I deal with businesses."

Hearing Miguel's answer, Gabriel burst into laughter. "Of course, I know that you are a businessman. But what kind of businesses are you involved in?"

Miguel chuckled teasingly. "I am actually into everything. I just recently came to the country after inheriting everything my father left me. I am actually the heir to Powers group of companies."

"Powers group of companies?" Both Jack and Gabriel gasped. "Really?"

"Aha!" He shook his head. He might have been looking confident but he was dying inside. "I actually own everything."

"Oh my God," Jack gasped as he sat comfortably on the chair.

He had heard a lot about Powers group of companies. It was a large empire and for a long time the owner was mysterious. He actually had no idea that he would meet with the owner one day. No wonder Miguel carried himself the way he did. The company might not have been among the top ten richest companies but it was really rich though not as rich as they were. It had some of the most important branches too, for instance, Power airlines and transport. It was also linked to many construction companies.

"It is not that rich. I mean, I am not as rich as you." He chuckled nervously.

"What are you saying?" Gabriel said with a chuckle. "Your company has many branches and they are important in this country. It's no wonder you meet with important businessmen. I am sure your companies are gonna boost."

"Yeah,"

"But enough about all that." Jack said, smiling at Miguel. "I am sure we will talk about that later. Right now, let's just talk about something else. Let's get to know each other. I wanna know you."

"Well! What do you want to know?"

"Everything." Jack said with a serious face.

"Okay." Miguel really hated the two guys he was with. "My name is Miguel Powers, son of late Anthony Powers of..."

The three guys just continued with their conversation about each other while enjoying champagne and some snacks which were brought later. Miguel did his best to act confident and it worked perfectly. He had finally entered their world. Now it was time to execute his plans because he was already getting sick of it all.

***

"Oh my God, I really had fun." Jack said happily, sitting back on the couch.

"Yeah, he is a great guy."

"Really?" Jack gave Gabriel fisheyes. "But is he as great as me?"

"No!" Gabriel chuckled nervously, sitting on the couch with Jack. "You are the greatest person I have ever known, my love and I love you so much."

"Oh!" Jack wrapped his arms around Gabriel, planting a soft kiss on his lips. "Thank you so much, baby. I really appreciate that."

"Hmm," Gabriel kissed Jack deeply on the lips. "You are really, really sweet, baby. I love you so, so much."

"Why wouldn't you when..." He chuckled happily. "...I give you all the pleasures you could ever need on this earth."

Gabriel laughed loudly, feeling a little happy. "Of course, you do and that's why I love you so much."

"Is that the only reason why you love me so much?"

"No! There are other reasons." Gabriel moaned, passing his hands through Jack's hair. "But to show you that... I have to take you to bed."

"What?" He chuckled nervously, feeling his heart begin to race. "I thought we did that in the morning. Aren't you satisfied with all the pleasures you derived from me earlier this morning?"

"I need more." Gabriel moaned. "You know I can't get enough of you. I really, really need you right now. I am so horny right now."

Gabriel was horny as hell. In fact, he had been horny for quite some time and he had no idea why that was so. Maybe he was just... anyway, forget about it.

"Would you like a quickie?"

"Do you need to ask?" He gave a gloomy sigh. "Please. Let's go and..." He paused and kissed Jack on the lips as hard as he could. "Please, baby."

Hearing Gabriel's words, jack felt as if he was on top of the world. His cock started rising and his hole started twitching terribly. He was in need of Gabriel's cock.

"Okay."

"Yes!"

Gabriel quickly picked Jack up and the two of them rushed to the bedroom to fuck each other's brains out.

***

"I love you so, so much."

Miguel had never heard such painful memories before. Ever since he had left Jack and Gabriel's place, his former place the only thing in his mind was how happy he had been with Gabriel three years ago. He remembered how he had been really in love with Gabriel and all the nights of lovemaking they did. But along with that came the memories of his rape, his brutal rape. It made him feel dirty and hurt deeply. He felt as if something was crawling up his skin.

"For three years I have been hurt but all my plans are slowly coming into action." He thought, gripping the car seat tightly. "I am stronger now. I don't have to be hurt anymore. All this pain will help me in executing my plans. I know I that I have been avoiding doing some things but now I am gonna have to do those things. I don't have to fear and I don't care about the consequences."

Miguel shook his head, getting out of his thoughts. He quickly picked his phone up and dialed Mark's number. It wasn't long before the phone began ringing and he quickly picked up the call.

"Boss!" Mark said sweetly on the other end of the line.

"How's it going with the task I gave you?"

"I have found out some information, boss." He said. "I just need to find a little more. Why? Did you need..."

"No!" Miguel said in a commanding voice. "Continue with searching for information. I just wanted to know what's going on with the other plan."

"Everything is perfect." He said assuring. "I have my eyes on him."

"Good!" He laughed sinisterly. "Keep your eyes on him because my plans are about to push through. You know exactly what to do."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds