Wild Flower Ch. 09

Lambert laughed teasingly, angering Miguel even more.

"No!" he said confidently, clenching his teeth. He then looked at Miguel with mocking eyes. "I will never give those names to you so you better find someone else to give them to you." Then he burst into laughter, knowing that he had an advantage.

Miguel's pain got worse once he heard that laughter. He remembered their laughs the night they had raped him. He remembered their words and he got really hurt. He clenched his fists and looked at Lambert with rage.

"You don't fucking know the person you are dealing with." He yelled angrily. "I am no longer Angelo but Miguel. You are gonna give me their identities one way or the other. You have no fucking idea."

With one final look of hatred at Lambert, Miguel made a quick turn and faced his guard.

"You know exactly what to do." He ordered. "I want those names even if it is one."

Mark looked at Miguel and then Lambert. Just the seriousness on his face got Lambert scared and Miguel proud. Then he started folding the sleeves of his shirt, making Lambert even more scared. He didn't wanna imagine what was gonna be done to him.

"You don't have to worry, mi senor." Mark assured with his deadly serious face. "I will get those names out of him in no time."

Hearing his guard's assurance, Miguel looked at scared Lambert with an evil grin.

"I will see you later and I better have a name by then."

With a sinister laugh, Miguel got out of the basement and closed the door behind. He trusted Mark to help get the name out of him. As soon as he got out of the basement, Miguel heard a sharp deafening cry of Lambert. It was so loud that its pain brought happiness to his soul.

Miguel knew Mark had already begun his work on Lambert. But he wasn't gonna do anything. With an evil grin on his face, he got out of the mansion.

This is just the beginning.

***

Thank you for coming to yet another intriguing chapter of this story. Are you guys happy Angelo is back? Do you support his motives and his way of avenging his enemies? Do you really think his mission will be successful? Are you scared of what the end might be? Don't forget to drop your comments and rates on his story. I really love you guys a lot. Thank you.

By the way, the theme song for this chapter coming from me is, "Warrior" by Demi Lovato and "Dark horse" by Katy Perry. I don't know about yours so drop them and let's see your theme songs if you have any.

Chapter ten is on its way and it will be arriving real soon. Who's eager to find out what happens next?

Stay tuned...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 347 milliseconds