Wild Flower Ch. 18

"What are you planning on doing to Carter?" He asked harshly. "I remember our conversation and it got me wondering. Please, don't harm that man."

"This conversation again?" Miguel rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe it. "I thought I told you that I don't want to talk about that. Whatever I choose to do is none of your business." He then looked angrily at Brian. "By the way, why do you always think evil of me?"

"Whatever you are planning to do, please don't do it." Brian begged, putting his hands together. "Swear in your parents' name you won't harm him or anyone else. This is too much."

"Excuse me!" Miguel snapped, breathing deeply. "I cannot do that, okay? Why would I want to bring my parents into this? Don't you dare bring my parents into this foolishness, Brian? Why are you even so concerned about that man, uh? Why did you even bring my parents into this?"

Brian sighed. "Carter is an innocent man."

"Really?" Miguel laughed at the top of his voice. "Carter isn't innocent and I am not jealous but I need him out of the way as soon as possible."

Brian knew Miguel was one stubborn boy. "Please, try and listen to me." He pleaded. "What about love? I am sure you love Christian and you also loved Carter. Maybe the man is innocent after all. You know..."

"Spare me the lecture, Brian!" Miguel thundered. He looked at Brian and gave a mocking laugh, surprising Brian. "So now you wanna lecture me about love?" He shrugged, still laughing. "I don't think you have the experience to talk to me about men and much less about love. You rarely go out of the house. Who are you to tell me anything about this subject?" Miguel was really harsh. He grinned at Brian, shaking his head.

Brian was really pissed. "How dare you, Miguel?" He snapped but Miguel wasn't bothered. "Do you think that no man would love me the way Christian adores?"

"I didn't say that." Miguel got up from the chair and moved to Brian, not losing that smile on his face. "But since it came from your mouth," He folded his arms, rubbing in his beautiful red hair. "Who am I to reject that?"

Brian was really mad and he had never been that mad at Miguel before. "Really?" He was ready for war that day. "Is that what you think? Just because I sit at home whole day doesn't mean that there isn't a man that can love me even more than Christian. Who do you think you are, Miguel?" He snapped, breathing like a predator. "You may say anything to me but at least, I am not like you who use men to acquire power."

Everything had been going perfect until Brian said that to Miguel. Miguel's anger rose to the surface, overflowing everywhere. He lost the smile on his face and gave Brian a really angry look. His heart was pounding deeply.

"You are nothing but a..."

Before Brian could even finish his sentence, Miguel furiously moved his hand and slapped him furiously across the face, sending him flying to the floor. He had no regrets about what he had done and he was now ready to give Brian another slap.

On the other hand, Brian landed on the floor with a thud. The slap was really painful and he could feel that his cheek had hurt a whole lot. It had probably swollen. The only thing that had hurt more than the slap were the words that Miguel had said to him. That was the first slap Miguel had given Brian ever. It hurt like hell. Miguel was almost five years younger than Brian but he didn't take shit from anyone, not even Brian.

Brian furiously stood up and gave Miguel a really angry look. Miguel equally looked at him angrily without even thinking about apologizing to him. A tear went down Brian's cheeks and he furiously turned and left. He was really hurt.

He went to Felix's house and just reached there and started kissing him like his life depended on it. He told Felix what Miguel had told him, how long he was and how he was gonna prove it to him. He started kissing Felix again and begged him to fuck him.

Of course, Felix couldn't deny that since he had been waiting for so long. He stripped Brian and made love to him the entire day. Both their dreams had probably come true as they fucked and moaned their brains.

What was Miguel gonna do after finding out this betrayal?

***

"I am really sorry about this." Daniel said, patting on Christian's shoulder. "It's really sad and I know that losing a father is one of the most painful things one can ever experience."

"Yeah!"

Christian was at the foundation because that was where he had been working ever since he had found out that Daniel and Antonio were connected in some way. He was helping them with legal things, at least they were not corrupt. He was working there to do his investigation and Daniel had no idea it was why he was working there. In fact, they had become great friends. Whatever Christian found out, he gave the information to Darren. They were gonna uncover everything together. Christian's art career was on hold until he revealed everything.

"Is it true that the man you are in love with is the one being accused of killing your father?" Daniel asked softly.

Christian's heart broke when he remembered Miguel's beautiful face, his cute smile and his perfectly curved body. He missed him so much but his mother had told him she wasn't gonna forgive him if she heard that he was back with him. For peace's sake, Christian was gonna listen to his mother because he didn't wanna lose her although he was hurting inside.

"That is what people believe." He chuckled bitterly, fighting off his tears. "Everything is going so wrong. I can't believe that there is so much corruption in the country."

Christian and Daniel talked for a bit before Christian excused himself and started going his way. Meanwhile, Brandon had just arrived at the foundation and he was on his way inside the building. Just when he entered, he saw Christian coming towards him.

Hopefully, Christian didn't see him so he quickly hid before Christian could see him. He waited until Christian passed before he proceeded into Daniel's office with a really big smile. Daniel was really surprised to have received a man like Brandon in his office but he offered him a seat.

"So how may I help you?"

"My name is Brandon Alvarez and I am here with a proposal from Powers Construction Company."

"A proposal?" Daniel frowned, wondering what it was.

"Yes!"

Brandon smiled as he indulged Daniel on the benefits of the proposal which involved millions of money that the company wanted to donate to his foundation. He was only tolerating him for Miguel who wanted to get to know the idiot otherwise Brandon would have sent him straight to hell.

Daniel was caught off guard. He hadn't expected that at all. In fact, it all came as a surprise to him. He knew that the money they were offering him was really huge and could help out a lot with a lot of projects at the foundation. He didn't know even know why they wanted to offer him such a donation.

"It is a really good proposal and I love it." he took a sigh of relief. "But I am curious though." He folded his arms on his chest, raising his eyebrows. "Why would they want to offer us such a huge amount of money?"

Brandon had really hated Daniel from the time he had seen him and he really wanted to hurt him but he also had to be very careful with what he did. He had to win the bastard over.

Brandon smiled brightly, clearing his voice. "Well, it's something the construction company is doing for organizations like yours."

Daniel was very happy when he heard that. He knew he had to think carefully about it. He couldn't afford to miss such an opportunity to expand his foundation and provide every need of the people that stayed there. They were gonna be really happy.

Daniel needed some time to think about it but he also knew that an opportunity like that wasn't gonna come again. He looked at Brandon and thought of giving him a reply. But before he did, Carter came inside with a smile because he had talked to Daniel during Pablo's funeral to get some work so that he could get closer to Christian.

But when Carter saw Brandon in that office, he lost the smile on his face and looked at him like they were enemies. He moved closer, giving him a cold look. Something about Brandon's visit made Carter really angry. He just stayed there, giving him a cold look.

When Brandon made a quick turn, he got the surprise of his life when he saw Carter. He was mad and he didn't like it at all. He hated Carter to the core and his presence there got him really pissed. The way carter was looking at him made him wish he snapped the idiot's neck in two.

"You!" Carter gasped, eyeing Brandon from head to toe. "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" Brandon asked angrily, clenching his fists. "Who are you to ask me what I am doing here? What is your business with what I do here?"

"It's because people like you shouldn't be found in places like these." Carter folded his arms on his chest, still glowering. "People like you have nothing to do better than..."

"Carter!" Daniel was more than surprised. He was looking at both Carter and Brandon, trying to understand what the hell was going on. "What are you saying? Do you and Brandon know each other from somewhere else?"

"I wish I could say 'no' to that question." He chuckled bitterly, shaking his head. "But I know this man and I don't know what he is doing here?"

"Well..." Daniel cleared his voice. "...he is here with a proposal and his company wants to donate to this foundation."

"What?" Carter exclaimed, feeling a little mad. "And I guess that La don had sent him to you?"

"What do you mean by that?" Daniel frowned.

Brandon had never been mad at someone like he was at the annoying idiot that made his blood boy. The stupid bitch was almost ruining his plans. His heart was pounding in his chest... his breaths were extremely harsh... his fists trembled, dying to punch the annoying fool on his ugly nose. He really hated.

"And how's that your business if he chose to donate here?" Brandon chuckled teasingly, raising his eyebrows. "I think you should know your stupid place, Carter or whatever your name is." He warned, pointing at him. "You shouldn't stick your nose in other's people's business."

Daniel was getting more confused. "What are you guys..."

"Don't listen to him or take the proposal." Carter said angrily, even at Daniel.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Brandon is involved with Miguel Powers." He was both jealous and angry. He didn't want Miguel near Christian or the foundation. "Miguel Powers is Christian's ex, they are through." He made sure that Daniel got it. "Miguel is only doing this to get in Christian's good side because why this particular organization out of the many?"

He moved his eyes to Brandon and groaned. "I know exactly why La don had sent you here and I suggest you go back and tell him that Christian can't be bought by something this cheap okay?"

"And may I know why you are talking like the jealous boyfriend?" Brandon said harshly. Carter felt as if shame had just been poured on him when Brandon asked that question. "I think you should stay out of this because Miguel has a lot of things to do rather than trying to impress an idiot that couldn't even last long, okay?"

Carter was really mad when Brandon asked him that. His veins literally exploded and his heart pounded deeper in his chest. He dropped his eyes and when he raised them, he groaned in anger clenching his fists.

"I am really unlucky to have known someone like you, Brandon." He said harshly. "I am sure everyone who knows you are really unlucky."

Brandon rolled his eyes and looked at Daniel. The stupid idiot was making his mission really hard. How he wished he had killed him at Miguel's office.

"You don't have to listen to him. I assure that it has nothing to do with what this man is telling you." He reassured.

Daniel looked at both guys and sighed. Something about Brandon made him feel uneasy, especially since Carter had said those things to him. "Christian is an important asset to the foundation and based on what I have heard..." He paused and took a deep breath. "...agreeing to the donation would be like betraying him."

"Really?" Brandon gave a mocking laugh, dropping his hands furiously. Had Miguel given him permission, he would have killed Carter and Daniel right in that room. He was pissed. "Well, if you say so." He chuckled mockingly. "It's such a pity that Christian has to be the reason why so many children have to suffer."

Brandon gave Carter a really dirty look and quickly turned, leaving the idiots all alone. What he had said was sure gonna leave a mark and if Daniel was sensible then he was gonna think about it and consider it. Either way, Miguel was gonna enjoy killing him when the time came and Brandon hoped Carter would follow his ancestors real soon.

Daniel was really confused with what Brandon has said to him before he actually left. Carter asked him about employment but he told him that the organization didn't have enough money to hire him. Carter was proud of himself for getting rid of Miguel from Christian's life. He told Daniel that he would talk to Christian and probably ask for his help with the money for the organization. Daniel thanked him and he left.

Carter left and went back to the neighborhood but before he went to his house, he passed by Ruth's place and realizing that she was sad and depressed went to talk to her but Ruth wanted to be alone. Carter understood completely but he didn't leave before hugging and picking her cheeks. Talk about winning over the mother for her son.

***

Miguel arrived at his house and he was really tired and stressed from work. He just wanted to sleep and rest his sexy body. When he had arrived at his house, he had met Brandon who had also arrived from the foundation. Both of them were entering the house together like a really hot couple, or so Brandon thought.

"I hope you have some good news for me." Miguel turned, facing Brandon who was looking at his body. "How was your mission?"

"It had almost turned into a disaster but I am sure the guy will accept given the condition of the foundation." He chuckled sinisterly, taking a deep breath.

"What do you mean?" Miguel frowned, rubbing on his chin seductively.

"Well, let me just say that someone really annoying came to annoy me as usual." He sighed. "I actually found out something there too and you might be interested in it."

"Okay." He smiled. "Spill it out."

Brandon cleared his throat. "When I went there to talk Daniel, Carter arrived and I had no idea what he was doing there. But before that Christian almost saw me when I was going inside."

Miguel got really confused. He frowned, trying to get together what Brandon had just said to him. "Christian and Carter at the same place?"

"Yes!" Brandon chuckled bitterly, clenching his fists. "Christian is the lawyer of the foundation and..."

"What?" Miguel exclaimed, feeling a little mad. "So he did lie to me after all?"

"There is more," Brandon sighed. "That idiot, Carter or whatever you call him told Daniel something really bad. He refused to accept the money. They think that you are doing this to get on Christian's good side."

Miguel was really pissed. Now it was definitely confirmed to him that Carter was doing things to worsen his relationship with Christian and he didn't find it funny. Carter was really daring him and it wasn't gonna be long before Miguel dealt with him.

He just laughed because he was definitely bigger than them all. "I couldn't care less what they think." He chuckled sinisterly as an evil grin appeared on his precious face. "It is actually convenient for them to think like this. They won't be able to read my true intentions."

An evil grin appeared on Miguel's face, brighter than ever. Brandon grinned evilly, chuckling manically. Their plan was still in action. No one was gonna know what Miguel really wanted. They weren't gonna know what was gonna hit them and from where.

***

"Move, you stupid idiot!" Hector yelled, pointing the gun to Mark's head. "That boss of yours is gonna pay for messing with me. I will make him re-experience the pain he felt when we were raping. Now move..."

Mark slowly moved to his car as his pain got even worse. He was still bleeding and his headache was really too much for him to handle. He knew he had to be really careful because he couldn't afford to mess with the Colonel, knowing how dangerous he could get.

He followed his instruction and then entered the car to the driver's seat. It was dark and Mark knew that his boss was really in trouble. But he was helpless and couldn't do anything to help his boss. Hector got at the backseat and then pointed the gun to his head. He knew he had to take precautions with Mark because a guard like him could be dangerous for him.

"Don't do anything stupid." He warned, groaning like an old man. "If you try to do anything then I will blow your fucking brains all over the windscreen."

"I... I won't." Mark raised his hands in the air, feeling his heart pounding.

"Good!" Hector chuckled bitterly. He had taken Mark's gun and he was gonna use it against Miguel. "You are gonna take me to your boss and I am gonna finish him off. Now drive!"

Mark didn't need to be told twice. He started the car and slowly started driving from the hacienda while trying to be careful so as not to invoke the Colonel's anger. The colonel on the other hand was both mad and happy. He was gonna show Miguel who was boss and send him straight to hell where he should have been in the first place.

It didn't take long before Mark arrived at the Powers mansion. Unfortunately for him, there were no guards nearby and it got him really worried for his boss. An evil grin appeared on Hector's face as he finally took a glance at the beautiful mansion. He knew it was his lucky night as he was finally gonna defeat his biggest enemy ever.

He chuckled sinisterly and furiously beat Mark on the head with a gun, making him unconscious. He then slowly walked into the house and opened the door. It was his lucky night as there was no one in the house which meant that Miguel was probably alone.

He then carefully walked inside and started by quietly searching all the rooms to find him and after searching finally got to Miguel's room. He could tell it was Miguel's room as it was the only room where there was light.

Hector's heart started racing beyond what he had actually imagined. His breaths became hard and short... he trembled in both pleasure and nervousness. His eyes widened as an evil grin appeared on his face. He was finally gonna kill Miguel and live peacefully.

He took a deep breath, held the knob and tried the door. It was open. He smiled and started opening the door, ready with his gun to rape Miguel and kill him.

Meanwhile, inside the room, Miguel was seated on the bed alone, thinking about his plan for Danny dragon when all of a sudden, he heard the door moving. He quickly moved his eyes and looked at the door, wondering what the hell was going on.

Hector opened the door, pointing the gun inside and boom, Miguel was not in that room. Hector moved his gun around, taking a quick glance everywhere but Miguel was still not in that room. He got really mad and disappointed. But he wasn't gonna give up. All he knew was that he had to be really careful with what he did.

He slowly started walking inside, feeling his heart pounding in his throat. He walked further in until he spotted an open door, probably where Miguel was. He slowly and carefully followed it, making sure he had his gun ready to shoot.

But when he reached there, he found an office like room but there was also a bookshelf which was open, leading to another room which seemed to be brighter than all the other room. He was pretty sure he was gonna find Miguel in that room. He couldn't wait to kill him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds