Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing

He smiled when he saw me and it had taken months, but he even looked at me when he said hello now. "Hey, Lily."

"Hi." Oh, man. I was way off my game. He paused and just waited like he always did because he didn't seem to ever like making decisions. He still left that up to me. "Um. I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure." How was his voice soft all the time? And he liked the book title he had given me! I had a million questions. What did he like about it, was it the kinky stuff, what parts of the kinky things did he like, did he want to know more, what did he already know? And something else had occurred to me too. His mentioning that book had seemed a hesitance, so why mention it to me?

I finally managed to burst out a squeaky, fearful question, my moment of shyness. "Would you want to come over for a date at my place? By that I mean I'd really love it if you did." Was that too needy? Was it not forward enough? I didn't want to give him anxiety.

It turned out to be just perfect. He met my eyes before he inclined his head in that submissive way he had. "I'd love to." And he had this smile at the corner of his lips that said he meant that.

I gave him my address while my heart fluttered, but then I froze. "Wait. You don't live very far away and I'm on the same route you take. Would you rather just go home w-with me instead?"

His smile was gentle still and it was something that soothed me. "I don't mind either way." He paused, then shrugged. "Although it seems like it'd be the easiest for me to just go home with you."

"Okay. I'll see you after work."

————

I moaned to myself in the bathroom at lunch, wondering why I had asked him for a spur of the moment date. My panties and bra didn't match and it was good luck to have them matching. Actually, it was also a habit thing because I'd taken to dating sadists when I felt frisky and it was a "just in case" thing. This wasn't like those dates. I was trying to figure him out. I wondered why I had been so fascinated with him from the beginning, wondered about him in general. If I was taking him home to my place, was it too obvious if I changed after work? Would it be weird if I did? Did people stay in things like their work clothes for something like that? My thoughts went a mile a minute and that was just the start. They didn't shut up. What was I going to do with him? What did I want to talk about? Okay, that was fucking dumb because I knew what I wanted to talk about, but I didn't know him well enough yet to just outright ask him and wasn't sure how to segue into that and I had so many questions and-

"Hello again." The thoughts shut up as soon as I said it.

"Feels weird not going the other way to the bar after so long."

I snickered at that, leaving with him. I asked him how his day was, where he politely asked me the same. I'd forgotten how basically easy he was to talk to because I definitely just... talked back. It was calm and it relaxed me actually, even while I still had these butterflies. I'd think about his book every now and again and get excited, get horny too. He had these shy little smiles that made my heart flutter every now and again. I think even then I had a feeling as to what I was going to do. People didn't open doors unless they wanted to go to the other side or wanted someone to come through to their side. I had definitely opened a door.

It was a physical one when I got home and stood to the side, letting him in. I'd learned topics of conversation to draw him out by then too and I had asked him about Mass Effect on the way to my apartment. He looked around when he got in and even flirted a little. "Wow. You actually live somewhere quieter." He did that cute thing where he ran a hand through his hair and I couldn't decide if it was a nervous tic or not anymore. His smile gentled his teasing. "I thought for sure you'd live somewhere much louder."

"Nope. I even live alone here and not in a communal place." He laughed and my thoughts were back to racing because I hadn't thought this through. I hadn't thought about what I wanted to do and I'd been acting on pure impulse, was still running on impulses, and they were all over the damn place, too. They were absolutely in control with the next words out of my mouth. "I read your book."

"Which- oh." He blushed, catching on quickly. "Yeah, I haven't fin-"

I didn't let him finish because those damn impulses had me again. I hoped to God I didn't scare him off, because I had questions. Even so, I clasped my hands gently to his jaw and pressed my lips to his.

Catching him off guard with that kiss was the best thing that ever happened in my life. He wasn't dominating, wasn't controlling. He didn't pull my hair or anything like that. All he really did, in hindsight, was cup a hand to the side of my neck to pull me closer, but it wasn't just that. It was how he was so obviously engaged and interested. He tilted his head and I tilted mine and we just fit together. I don't know if that makes sense or not, but he moved in this perfect reaction so that it was just... right. My heart raced and then there was what it led to.

He moved his hand on my neck, just slightly, just enough that his thumb brushed my pulse and I lifted closer for more of him. His hand didn't even tighten, not really, but I had all these thoughts and I pulled away, not really thinking about what I was saying when I whispered, "Harder. Please... please." I went back to his kiss and he hesitated, returning it with that hint of shyness before-

He did it. His thumb tightened and it wasn't even that hard but God, the bloody contrast. I whimpered, whining against his lips, so that he pulled away with a sharp inhale and stared down at me, watching me. And there was this pure spark in his eyes, this sense of basic excitement that made me thrill. He hesitated again, then softly asked, "More?"

"Yes, please! Please!" He pressed his lips back to mine and he gave me more of those light, almost gentle touches.

It was like this magic. It made me feel like a teenager again, made me feel nervous in all the good ways. His touches weren't mean at all, you see. They were experimental and they had this sense of playfulness. It was like he would gauge how much I liked different touches on my throat and he kept it to that at first, too. He'd stroke his hand to feel how it fit against the front of my throat, while I kept him distracted with kisses so he couldn't think too much, and he'd press just slightly, teasing, smiling when I moaned up against him in response, when I begged. He pet his other hand around the back of my throat and smiled again when I tried to bow my head at the slight touch, when I went to be more submissive. There was something about being held around the back of the neck that just made me want to bow, made me go still. He curled his hand up around my jaw so that I gasped and arched. My mind was a blank and I was happily all feeling, happily licking almost innocently at his lips while he gently licked back, his hands still around my throat so that I felt like I was in some stasis of submissive need, that moment right before subspace hit.

I had to pull back, had to come back to, and he stopped as soon as I did, watching me when I grabbed his hand. "Wait, come here."

"Yeah?" His voice turned husky when he was turned on, almost hoarse, and it still held that softness.

I tugged him over to my big cozy chair and gently pushed him back so that he sat down. "There." I curled up in his lap while he watched me, while he blinked as if a little shocked he might find himself in the position he was in, which was something I empathized with. I shut both of our thoughts up by pressing my lips back to his and snuggled closer into his arms, taking a moment to realize that he was really hard and it made me wet and needy for a lot more to know it. But then I grabbed his hands and I knew what to do with them with what he had shown me so far. I placed one back around my throat and one in my hair.

"Pull," I whispered against his lips.

His breath caught with arousal and excitement and mild shock and all the emotions that were really good signs. He did that cute, sweet, arousing thing where he hesitated, so that I waited with baited breath, and then he pulled this hard, tentative little tug.

Contrast is everything in life. Happiness is all the more delirious after sadness. Feeling warm is all the more satisfying after playing in the snow.

Light, controlling gestures are all the more noticeable after gentleness sometimes.

I squealed hotly against his lips, then whimpered, arching so that his hand tightened around my throat again, so that I whined and tilted my head to let him have easier access. "Oh, please! Squeeze tighter?"

And he did it.

————

Alex

Jesus bloody hell. I had thought nothing made me ready for the sight of a real cane stripe? Nothing made me ready for the feel of just the start of some of those dark, twisted fantasies I had. It was the kind of thing that I had always thought myself too shy to take, you know? There were basic truths in my life. I didn't like decisions because they stressed me out. I didn't argue back with anyone and was a pacifist because assertiveness was too much effort for things I didn't care that much about. Even in my previous marriage I had been the more submissive, had been the quiet one. She had been the one who took over the finances, who could do what she liked, whatever she liked. In fact, I had been, apparently, too submissive, too distant. I hadn't meant it that way, but connection wasn't my strong suit. I was just a born introvert and I didn't do things like take the lead for Valentine's Day or anything like that. So I for damn sure didn't expect to take over in the bedroom, even if I had fantasized about it for most of my life. It was one of those dualities that you just reconciled as an impossibility, you know? It felt like a fact of life that if I wasn't an aggressor in any other sociological aspect, then the love interest who took to me wouldn't be interested in me taking the aggressor role in bed. Besides that, I hadn't tried it and hadn't practiced it or anything, had only fantasized about all of it.

Lily didn't let me think about any of those things. No, Lily whined up against my mouth with such visceral desperation that even I couldn't have questions. It wasn't just reassuring. It was arousing as all hell. I didn't wonder things like if I was doing the wrong thing or if she liked it. She told me what to do and reacted to let me know that she loved it. And the way she was writhing on my lap between my hands where she had placed them in her hair and on her throat? She had to know I was hard because... I had never been this hard.

"Yes! Please, yes, yes, yes! Choke me harder?"

I answered her by pressing my lips back to hers... and by squeezing her throat, gasping into her kiss. Like I said, nothing makes you really ready for what it actually feels like. There was so much and I didn't want to miss a thing. This was all of the start of my fantasies that I had never expected to get to experience. For a start, she made this soft involuntary struggle in my arms while she also made this short gasping attempt to take more air. I wasn't choking her that hard, so she could absolutely do that but it was the basic, small threat of suffocation that seemed to make her do it. What was more, her whole body shivered with the reaction to it and it was fascinating.

I tugged her hair where she had placed it, the lightest pain, and she whined, writhing with sexual need before she managed to get herself back under control. It made me all the more hot. You know how everyone you meet every single day is so fucking nice all the time, how it's almost infuriating because you know it has to be fucking bullshit? It's like there's this veneer between every other human following the rules of society and their animal side and you know it's there but you can't do a damn thing about it?

Pulling Lily's hair to make her cry out in feral desperation before she could think straight enough felt like ripping that sheet away from her and seeing that secret side of her that took the pictures she had posted and that craved to feel all the humiliating, twisted things I had seen her take part in. It was an addiction and it wasn't even like I was doing this hardcore shit, you know? I had some wild fantasies from where I had read so much dark content but, for the moment and with her whimpering in my lap, it didn't even take all of that to get me hooked on the kinky stuff. Hell, I had been hooked on it since her fucking pictures and it seemed asinine to pretend otherwise.

I stroked my hand around her throat, feeling the delicate vein there that pulsed with her excitement, and felt this thrill that I hadn't actually considered before, one that realized how easy it would be to seriously harm her. That vein was right there, pumping her life's blood, right under my thumb and I could feel how it fluttered wildly. I noticed that kind of thing too. I had fantasized for so fucking long and none of it was taken for granted for me. It was the kind of moment where I adored and got lost in every last second. I pressed my thumb against the front of her throat, caressing the side to experiment, and the action made her pull away and cough, choking.

I went to apologize, but I didn't even get the words out before she squealed and begged. "Yes!" She coughed again, staring at me. "Please, yes! More, God, please?"

Her begging was the kind of thing that could do me in, too. "Fuck, Lily." I managed to say that before I locked my lips back to hers, only because I had to express some kind of shocked pleasure, some kind of gratitude to her. She shivered and whimpered in more of her sensual desperation, twisting on my lap, drinking in my kiss. I don't think I'd ever known anything as hot as Lily's kiss. I moaned into her and then pressed my thumb again because I couldn't help it and she made it so easy.

This time, she choked and I controlled her with the hand she had placed in her hair. I was far enough gone that I held her to my lips and made her stay put and holy fucking God. It was the kind of thing that made me nervous while I was doing it even if I had seen her fetish page, but I would never regret it. She choked into my mouth, then made this hoarse squeal of ecstasy while I tasted it. Her cry of lust at that one touch was so like an inferno with its heat that I only realized after a few seconds that she was writhing on my lap harder than she had been. I held her tighter by some instinct, letting her pull away to cry out a shocked, "Oh my God, please!"

I looked down only because I felt her touch on my thigh and watched while she clasped herself between her legs, her head tilted back and her eyes fluttered closed. She seemed so close and I remember thinking that I really liked Lily and that I wanted her to love it and I didn't want to ever really hurt her so bad, no matter how messed up I thought my fantasies were, but I had seen a little of what she liked...

I pulled her hair a little harder and it worked. She cried out this sound I'd never forget, a sexual yelp, and she threw her head back so that her tits were in my face, and Lily has these fucking large tits for her size, the kind that makes you salivate with the thought of fucking them. Which was definitely the first thing I thought about while she rode her palm, while my harder jerk of her hair seemed to be enough.

She came, the sort of orgasm that wasn't mistakable for anything else, that made you look into her eyes to watch it, and it was another thing I'd never forget. It was the thing that made me pretty damned involved with Lily afterwards. "Oh, my God." She whimpered it even before she managed to focus back on me. "Oh, my God." She finally looked at me, her face flushed.

I blushed, lowering my hand from her throat to her side. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to be so-"

She cut me off by throwing her arms around my neck and kissing me again, this frantic, ecstatic kiss that made me blink before I closed my eyes and hesitantly stroked her side with my thumb. But then she pulled back away and her cheeks still had these beautiful spots from adrenaline response, although her eyes were a little more tame. "That was amazing! Like so fucking amazing!"

I grinned shyly. "Yeah?"

"Yes! I mean, I-!" She seemed to have to work to focus and I was still horny, don't get me wrong, but she distracted me from even that with the sudden thought that maybe I could have even more than this. Maybe I could have even some of my darker pain thoughts. Because she asked in this tentative voice, "Um, do you mind talking with me about the book?" And she was clever with asking, leaving it up to me like that at just the right time. I hesitated even after what had just happened because it was just the kind of thing that I had gotten so used to hiding. It was that filthy secret that you never told, ever, especially the part I was into. We lived in a day and age where male domination just felt discouraged. I went to tell her... and it still froze in my throat, but this was Lily Lofton, the demon who could make even me comfortable. She worked more magic with a playful smile. "You were right. It has great... world building."

I couldn't stop the laugh, not when she was so close to me, not when she seemed to fit so well. She snuggled into my chest, making these soft little sounds, and it actually took me a second to realize that she was kissing up my collarbone, overtop my T-shirt. It just wasn't what I expected after what had happened. "Thank you for telling me about it. Thank you for playing with me like that because I really loved it."

I finally managed to talk with her, even if it made me feel shy. "I did, too." And I hesitantly lifted my hand before I stroked her hair because I wasn't sure what I was doing. But I had read a fair few stories and there was this mood. Lily affirmed my thoughts with a nuzzle against my palm and this joyful purr of a sound that made me feel pleasure too, which was something else I didn't expect.

And I didn't realize it then, but Lily had decided to start training me and that was how she started. That night. And it was a magical night too.

But I still would like to contend that all I did was give her a book. Orgasming in my lap is, like, nine times what that's worth in steps of who initiated everything.

————

Lily

Hey! It was a kinky ass book and it counts as steps when he definitely intended it as a red flag.

The next part was all me, though, that's true. I'm saying it before he can make the accusation, but I had reasons!

See, I couldn't let him just leave after that. I knew that. I knew that because then he'd get social anxiety, especially if he'd been having fantasies for a while, and we needed to be rid of that anxiety right then. I thought through a lot of things while he held me in his lap, while I nuzzled his chest, wondering how to go about it because I wanted to know more about him and what he liked, wanted to show him things if he liked the ideas. It gave me some wild thoughts right from the start, especially with how shy he was. Those ideas were fueled even more by the fact that he'd choked me when I begged.

What if he had sadistic fantasies and an extreme masochist trained him on how to do things safely? Heheh. That seemed like a wicked combination and it also sounded like a ton of fun because then I could watch someone find out the things they liked and didn't like, watch them figure out how dark and deep they really wanted to go. Besides that, he deserved it for the sheer fact that he listened to me prattle myself out most days.

I decided on where to start, then glanced up at him, "Would you mind if I talked to you about some things?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds