Women's Studies Ch. 10

I could feel her hot breath on my neck, and her cock pressing against my thigh. It might not have been real, but it felt real enough to me. My own cock was making a mad dash for rigidity, only being thwarted by its current predicament of being tightly tucked away.

Taking my silence as assent, Kennedy began prying open the buttons on my jeans, one by one, before roughly tugging them down my hips and over my ass. Her tongue continued to suck and lick at my neck and earlobe as she slowly inched down my skin-tight jeans.

As soon as my jeans were past the hard part, I began to wiggle out of them, until finally, I kicked them off. Without my jeans, my cock was making an even more concentrated effort to surge to full strength. Before I could reach to free myself, Kennedy began pulling my top up over my head.

"I think it's time to see you put those pretty lips to work." Kennedy smiled, nudging me down by my shoulders.

I had never sucked a cock before, but I had been sexually starved recently, and was willing to do anything Kennedy wanted me to, so long as I kept her in the mood. As I slowly knelt down in front of her though, I realized I really wanted to try this. With one hand holding up the front of her dress, her other caressed my cheek as she slowly guided my mouth to her.

I didn't know what I was doing. I had seen Kennedy and my sister do this to me several times, and even Abigail a couple of times, but on this end of the equation... As the pink flesh-like cock brushed against my mouth, I slowly parted my lips to wrap around its tip.

I let my tongue flick out, testing the waters. It felt strange, a combination of hard and soft all at the same time. My cock had grown painful, and I let one hand slip between my legs to ease it free of my panties. With one hand resting on my own hardness, I let more of Kennedy's cock slip into my mouth.

"That's a good girl," Kennedy whispered seductively. "Just like that."

The hand on my cheek moved around to the back of my head. She was gentle as ever, but with each slow bob I made on her cock, she urged me to take more and more, until eventually I began to feel the tip pressing on the back of my throat, causing my gag reflex to kick in. Every time I reached that point, Kennedy would ease back for a few bobs before urging me on again. I never fully got past it, but with every attempt my gag response became smaller.

"You're doing such a good job," Kennedy would say as encouragement as she smiled down at me. "You look so pretty down there with my cock in your mouth."

I felt so slutty on my knees with a cock in my mouth, real or not, and oddly enough, womanly as well. The smooth texture, and the way it filled my mouth was exciting, and the shear submissiveness of this act was something I didn't know I would enjoy so much.

The longer I sucked on her cock, the more I stroked my own. The act itself was arousing, but with the added stimulation of my own cock I began to moan around the shaft in my mouth. I could feel the heat of my skin rising as my body thrilled at this experience.

"You know what's next, don't you?" Kennedy asked as she stroked my cheek.

I slowly nodded my head around the tip of her cock as I looked up and into her smiling eyes.

Kennedy finally pulled her dress up and over her head, exposing her bare body. The only thing she had on underneath was the harness holding her cock in place. The nipples on her round breasts stood hard at attention, and even though I couldn't see it, I could smell her sweet sex in the air.

She grabbed a hold of the shaft of her cock and eased it out of my mouth before lifting me to my feet. Her lips came to mine hungrily as her hands pawed at my body. It didn't take long for her thumbs to find my panties and push them down my hips, causing them to fall to the floor around my ankles.

Kennedy had been really sweet up until now. Her fingers gripping my hair tighter as she forced our lips together startled me, and her teeth nipping at my bottom lip was exciting. Her other hand was squeezing my bare ass, digging her nails into my flesh greedily. I was surprised by her aggression, but I loved it all the same.

Unless Kennedy was screwing with me in public, like she was prone to, I was always the one in control. Being the submissive one for a change was a thrill. I knew she would never really hurt me but giving up that control itself made me feel vulnerable in a way I had never experienced.

Without warning Kennedy spun me, pushing me onto the bed. I bounced gently on the soft mattress, landing on my stomach facing the headboard. Kennedy straddled the backs of my thighs, her breasts resting on my lower back. I could feel the tickles from her hair, and the feel of her kisses as she worked her way up my spine. I could also feel her hard cock pressing against my bottom.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting to fuck your cute little ass," Kennedy whispered into my ear, giving it a playful bite. "Tell me you want my cock."

"Mmmm," I moaned, wiggling my ass back into her.

"Nu-uh," she said, grinding her hips against me. "I want you to say it."

"I want your cock," I moaned into the mattress.

"Tell me you want to be fucked like the dirty girl you are."

My cock was already aching, and that familiar tingle around my hole was begging for the attention it now craved as well.

"Please, fuck me Kennedy," I pleaded. "I need it!"

Kennedy eased off my back, and with more force than necessary, grabbed my hips, jerking me up to my knees. I sat there, kneeling in front of her on my knees and elbows as she applied a cool slick fluid to my sensitive pucker. The next thing I felt was the tip of her cock brushing against me gently before she began to apply pressure.

It took only a little work for her to break through and slip the head of her cock into my ass causing me to gasp at the feeling. Thankfully she held still for a few moments before she began making small gentle thrusts in and out of me.

Kennedy's hands held tight to my hips as she slowly fucked her cock into me, until finally, I could feel her warm hips resting against my ass. I felt so slutty, on my knees getting fucked from behind. It was deliciously wicked.

Kennedy began making longer and longer thrusts into my ass as she truly began fucking me. I arched my back slightly and with the adjustment, her next thrust brushed against that wonderful pleasure spot, sending warm jolts throughout my body.

As she began to fuck me harder, I began rocking back to meet her thrusts, causing the skin between us to make a slight slapping sound.

"Ooh!" Kennedy said, giving my ass a little smack. "You are a little slut! You love my cock in your ass, don't you?"

"Oh God!" I moaned.

"You're such a bad girl!" she purred, thrusting harder, causing me to scoot up the bed across the slick sheets.

The harder she fucked me, the more I slid forward until I was being pressed against the headboard.

"I think you need to be punished," Kennedy said, giving my ass a hard smack, causing me to cry out from pleasure. "God, I love your sexy ass!"

It was at this moment, with my cheek pressed against the headboard as I was roughly fucked from behind, that I realized the familiarity of the position I was in. A long while ago, I had fucked Kennedy just like this, only I was the aggressor. Now I was the woman. I didn't know why, but knowing that I was getting the same treatment that I had once given her was exhilarating. I began pushing back harder onto her cock as she slammed herself into me to a steady smack, smack, smack.

"Oh God!" I cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

"There's my slut!" Kennedy laughed gaily. "You want more huh?"

"Yes!" I cried. "I'm your slut! Punish me! Punish me! Punish my ass!"

Kennedy reached forward and wrenched my head back by my hair, arching my back as she began fucking me even harder. I began to let out one long moan, broken only by gasping breath as she pummeled my tiny hole, bringing me closer and closer to oblivion. I could feel it rising deep inside of me. With every thrust, her cock brushed against my spot, steadily ramping up my pleasure until I finally peaked.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed.

A massive wave of pleasure crashed through my body, filling me from head to toe in ecstasy. Cum began to seep from the end of my throbbing cock, left ignored, swinging rigidly between my thighs. Kennedy continued to drive into my ass, torturing me with the added pleasure from each assault until finally, I cried out for her to stop.

"Please!" I begged. "No more!"

After one final thrust, she buried herself deep into me and held still. I felt Kennedy's arms wrap around me and her breasts mash into my back as she hugged me from behind. She gently kissed the back of my neck through her own panting breaths.

"You are incredible!" Kennedy cooed.

She slowly eased herself out of me and collapsed beside me on the bed. I gingerly turned over to lay beside her.

"I was incredible?" I asked. "You're the one who did all the work! Besides I was the one that got the pleasure out of that."

"Don't sell yourself short," Kennedy sighed as she unbuckled her strap-on.

With the buckles undone, she slowly eased what appeared to be another cock out of her own drenched pussy.

"It was great for me too," Kennedy sighed, letting her double ended strap-on fall to the bed beside her.

"I can't believe how good that was," I said.

"I thought you said you already did it...with that Josh guy," Kennedy commented looking over to me.

"We did," I assured her. "But it wasn't anything like that. He was gentle and sensual. This was...raw and..."

"Hot?" Kennedy offered.

"More than that," I said thinking of the right word. "Primal. Him and I made love. You and I-"

"I fucked the hell out of you," Kennedy cut me off with a giggle before rolling onto her side to give me a sweet kiss on the cheek.

"Well...yeah," I blushed.

*** *** ***

If I could have forgotten about the fucking Kennedy gave me, my ass would never have stood for it. For the next few days I had a steady reminder of exactly what she had done to me. It wasn't exactly painful, just sore. The good kind of sore though. The slow, warm pulsing throbbing sensation.

I didn't know if anyone in our dorms had heard us that afternoon. The plaster walls did a pretty good job about sound for the most part, and the odds were that most if not all of the other girls in our suite had class around that time. If they had heard us, I wasn't sure if I really minded though. Spectacular was the only way I could describe the experience.

After we both calmed down from our fucking, Kennedy reminded me to call my doctor to schedule my breast surgery. In two and a half weeks I would be the proud owner of my very own breasts. Ones that I didn't have to glue on. I was over-the-moon excited. The only thing that could even try to pull me down was Abigail. She still wasn't talking to either of us.

After the first couple of days, Abigail began sleeping in Kennedy's room. Well, it hadn't really been her room since she moved in with us, but Skylar seemed to be more than willing to accommodate her and let her use Kennedy's old bed.

I tried talking to her a couple of times, but any time I got close to her she would give me a hurt look and walk away. It was beginning to really get on my nerves. I had hoped she would've gotten past this shit by now. It wasn't like I was asking her to have sex with her sister. Well she didn't have a sister, but the principal still applied. I didn't understand how something that had absolutely nothing to do with her, something that didn't even affect any aspect of her own life, could be this upsetting for her.

*** *** ***

"So how are things back at school?" Dr. Price asked me at our next visit.

It was the next week, and the only thing that had really changed was I was one week closer to getting my new breasts.

"They're good!" I smiled automatically.

"Lexi," Dr. Price said, peering at me over her glasses, "I'm not your mother. I know it's a hard habit to break, but you don't have to give me those kinds of automatic answers to placate me. I'm asking because I actually want to know."

"Sorry," I said, cringing slightly.

"Don't be sorry, just tell me how things are going," she encouraged me.

"My classes aren't too hard," I began. "No one else has found out about me, so that's good I guess."

"You guess?" she asked. "What do you mean by that?"

"I don't know," I began.

"You obviously meant something by it," Dr. Price offered, sitting forward a little as she reached for her coffee cup. "I have found that most people say the truest things when they're not meaning to."

"I guess I'm getting kind of tired of hiding who I am," I said, turning to stare out the window. "I don't even know if I'm ready to really come out, but being at school, surrounded by all of these people all the time... If the wrong person finds out I could be in serious trouble. If I was out, and someone found out about me, it wouldn't be as much of a big deal. But I can't come out because I'm going there...Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"I think so," she said. "Even though you're not ready to come out exactly, you feel trapped inside this closet by circumstance. Even though you wouldn't necessarily make that choice, you feel robbed of having the choice at all," she said. "It's completely normal."

"What about your friend Abigail?" she continued, nudging our conversation along. "How have things been going with her?"

"Not great," I sighed. "She still isn't talking to me."

"Do you think she might be angry enough to tell people about you?" she inquired.

"No way," I said immediately. "I can't believe she would do that, no matter how mad she was."

"You seem so sure of her," Dr. Price commented.

"She's just not like that," I said. "She's just being a bitch right now."

"The reason she is upset with you," Dr. Price began, "do you think it's really about the incest?"

"What else would it be about?" I asked. "The moment she heard about that she went off the handle."

"She found out something else at the same time," Dr. Price said. "Why is she mad at Kennedy? Did Kennedy sleep with her own sister as well?"

"Kennedy doesn't have any siblings," I answered. "I don't know why she's mad at Kennedy."

"She became mad at you both at the same exact time, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess," I said, thinking about it. "It has to be about the incest though. You should have heard the things she said to me. She called me a freak!"

"She was angry. Angry people say things they don't mean all the time," Dr. Price said. "Do you think it may be even the smallest bit possible, that she was mad about the secret you kept?" she finally got to her point.

I sat quietly for a few minutes while I thought about it.

"Dreya?" I said finally. "My sister Audrey I mean."

"Bingo," she said, raising a finger like she was ringing a bell.

"But why would she be so mad about that?" I asked.

"Both you and Kennedy, her best friends, knew about this, and she did not," she said. "Maybe she felt like you made a fool out of her every time Dreya was ever brought up in conversation. It could even be as simple as you two leaving her out."

The more I thought about it as our conversation shifted, the more I realized that this had nothing to do with my sister and I having sex. Very early on, Abigail felt hurt when we kept her out of our plans to break into the school the first time. She was heartbroken because she thought we were friends and we were keeping things from her.

"What about your love life?" Dr. Price asked later on in our session.

"It's going good," I responded thinking about Kennedy.

"I don't just mean your friends. I mean a real romantic relationship," she clarified. "The companionship of a close friend is a good thing, but what I'm talking about is romantic love."

"Nothing like that I'm afraid," I said. "It's a little hard to manage that right now."

"Really?" she asked. "I'm sure you would have no shortage of willing suitors."

"Not a lot of people are looking for something as complicated as me," I said.

"That boy from back home didn't seem to mind very much," she observed. "Neither did your two friends, or your own sister for that matter. I think you aren't giving yourself enough credit. You're a very attractive young woman."

It's just-" I began before the buzzing of my phone distracted me. "Sorry, I thought I turned this off."

I could have sworn I had powered it down in the waiting room. I quickly swiped my screen to stop the incessant buzzing and saw the text message I had just received. It was Danny!

We hadn't talked since before Christmas. I had been slowly distancing myself from him hoping whatever relationship we had would eventually evaporate for both of our sake. I liked him a lot, but there was no way I could tell him about the real me. Especially after we had already made out like we did, and danced the way we had.

~Hey. I've missed talking to you. How was your holiday? Danny~

"Who was that?" Dr. Price asked curiously.

"Oh, it was nobody," I said trying to move past our interruption.

"It didn't look like nobody," she prodded. "The moment you looked at your screen, your face lit up like I haven't seen before. So, who was this mystery caller?"

"It was a guy I met a few months ago when I first became Lexi," I admitted.

"Is he special to you?"

"No," I said reluctantly. "We've hung out a few times, but he doesn't know about me."

"But you like him," she stated more than asked.

"He's a great guy, but if I told him about me, he might take it badly," I admitted. "I sort of let myself get carried away with him a few times, and we kissed and touched each other and stuff. I really screwed that up. If I tell him, and it goes badly, he could ruin me out of spite."

"I only ask, because eventually you will want someone in your life like that," she said.

While I had to admit that having Danny in my life like that would be nice, it just wasn't in the cards for me right now. The strange thing was, no matter how much I tried to distance him, he never really stopped messaging me, and thoughts of him always found a way to wiggle themselves into my mind. You really had to give him points for persistence. As endearing a trait as it was, it made it harder for me to keep my resolve of not talking to him again.

The conversation moved on and we spent the next twenty minutes talking about my feelings, and what I wanted for my future. Before I really knew it, our session was over, and I was once again feeling mentally lighter.

*** *** ***

I spent a lot of the rest of the day thinking about what had happened between Abigail and us. At least I now had a pretty good idea about why she was this upset. All I needed now was a way to make it up to her.

I wracked my brain for some time, trying to come up with a solution. I doubted flowers would cut it for something like this, and a pretty gift would mean nothing to her at this point. I had to make this right. Not only did I feel miserable about missing one of my best friends, I really wanted to wear those cute heels, and I just couldn't bring myself to put them on while Abigail was still upset with me.

"We need to make things right with Abby," I told Kennedy as soon as she walked into our room that night.

"She's the one that went ballistic on us!" Kennedy said defensively. "You were the last person I thought would be looking for peace. She was awful to you."

"My shrink kind of opened my eyes," I said.

I sat Kennedy down and explained why I thought Abigail was really mad at us, and she grudgingly agreed that I was probably right. It only took me another hour to get her to agree with my idea to win our friend back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds