Women's Studies Ch. 10

"Are you ready?" I asked as we stood outside the door to Kennedy's old room.

"This is so not cool," Kennedy said crossing her arms.

I took that as her affirmative and opened the door. Skylar was lying on her bed, chewing on her pen as she read her Ethics book, and Abigail lay on the other bed reading a book from her side. As soon as Abigail saw us, she froze, locking eyes with us.

"Skylar, can we have a couple minutes with Abigail?" I asked.

After a quick, wary glance to Abigail, she rolled off her bed, onto her feet, and grabbed her jacket.

"I don't care if you're here to kill her or fuck her," Skylar said, looking at both Kennedy and I seriously. "Not. On. My. Bed."

After that she closed the door behind her. Abigail made a move to follow her, but Kennedy and I moved shoulder to shoulder to block her only way out. She wasn't going to run from us this time. This was going to be hard enough to do in private. The last thing we wanted was an audience for this.

"I have a sexual relationship with my sister," I said quickly.

"I want to have a sexual relationship with her sister," Kennedy said right after me, trying to contain a little smirk.

"I already know that," Abigail said, watching us from behind angry eyes.

This was where it would get...interesting.

"I've masturbated thinking about your dad," Kennedy said, cringing a little bit.

"I bought a butt plug," I said. "I love having my ass played with so much that I wear it in classes or when I'm driving in my car. I had it in when we went to the bar last week."

Our confessions came quicker and quicker, one of us following the other. We dug deep, sharing some of our most embarrassing secrets that we had never told anyone. It was a desperate ploy, but I was hoping that she would see this for what it was, the baring of our souls to her in an act of redemption.

"I blew a security guard in high school so that he wouldn't call the cops on me for breaking and entering," Kennedy admitted. "He was pretty good looking, but yeah, I still blew him, and I didn't go to jail."

"I used to have a body pillow in high school that I pretended was my girlfriend, and I would hold it when I went to sleep every night," I added.

"I like Justin Bieber," Kennedy said firmly, seeing Abigail's steely resolve finally crumbling, causing all of us to laugh.

There were a couple of tears in Abigail's eyes as she finally threw her arms around us in forgiveness. We all held tight to each other as that massive weight of turmoil melted away.

"I'm really sorry we kept Audrey from you," I said as we all hugged. "I just didn't know how to tell you that we slept together."

"That is a little weird," Abigail admitted. "But I certainly understand why you couldn't resist."

"I know, right?" Kennedy laughed. "What a Goddess!"

"You're a Goddess," I said kissing Kennedy on the cheek. "And so are you, Abby," I finished, kissing her as well.

"I've missed you calling me Abby," Abigail smiled.

"There's something else you missed," Kennedy smiled mischievously. "Something you definitely have to try."

She leaned in to whisper in Abigail's ear conspiratorially. Abigail's eyes widened, and lit up as she stared at me, and the smile on her lips was almost wicked enough to give Kennedy a run for her money. Part of me was scared, but it was only a small part. The rest of me was excited for what was to come...I could already feel that eager tingling rising in my bottom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds