Wonder Woman's Loving Authority 04

"My bare hands," Kory said, holding them up wrapped in fists.

Diana nodded again—not in approval, Kory thought, but the woman was hard to read and Kory was in no mood to bother.

Diana raised her own arms, locking into a fighting stance. They held the reflection a moment—each armored with their defense, armed with their aggression. Then Kory broke into a run, sand shooting out from her heels in arterial sprays, carrying her straight at Diana. At the last moment, she jumped into a lunge, bringing her right arm down like a hammer straight for the crown of Diana's head.

Diana blocked, arms crossed above her head so that Kory's blow landed in the junction of her forearms. Kory's feet hit sand; her left arm came up in a body blow that landed square in Diana's ribs. Knocked only one breath from her, but it was a breath Diana hadn't counted on losing this early. She gave ground, pivoting on her heels like a dance, deflecting or dodging Kory's strikes as they just. Kept. Coming.

"Not going to try and feel me out?" Diana asked, holding her block, knowing it was nigh-impenetrable, letting Kory throw herself at it and hoping it would wear down her precious momentum.

"I had your measure the first time we met," Kory said, fighting like a jackhammer, rights and lefts and rights and lefts, clobbering Diana's defense and maybe not getting through, but still taking her for a ride. "You're just an older version of Donna. And if you think you're better than Donna—you're not!"

"I agree. But I am more experienced..." Kory came for her with a sweeping roundhouse and Diana bent backwards under it; it was a half-second later that Kory realized her foot was coming up too, catching her under the chin and sending her shooting into the air. "And a lot stronger!"

Kory landed on her feet, kneeling, springing up, dashing at Diana head down like she would ram her into another world. Diana barely had time to brace herself; she didn't juke or dodge, instead taking the charge head-on, digging her heels in. Her body strained against Kory's, feet working ferociously at the sand, sometimes resisting, sometimes giving ground, trying to get the tight body contact needed for a hip-throw, a leg-sweep—the harai goshi of judo. Finally her feet locked, her arms coiled under Kory's belly. She ducked, drawing Kory over her hip, slamming her to the ground in a cloud of sand.

Instantly Kory was up, right into a left hook from Diana, so harsh it spun her around, instinctively making her retreat. Diana followed, matching aggression with aggression, throwing jabs that connected, were shrugged off.

Kory lunged, grappled with Diana; that became a deluge of knees to the body. Diana tried to duck through them, but Kory leapt up, suddenly putting her weight on Diana, hands jerking Diana's strong right arm into alignment, legs wrapping around Diana's neck. She brought Diana to the ground, thighs crushing her skull, one arm helplessly twisted under Diana's own body, the other trapped at full extension by Kory's pulling hands. Diana could smell her arousal.

"Yield!" Kory bellowed. "Yield!"

Instead, Diana licked. Kory stiffened, gasped, suddenly so intimately aware of her sexuality, her body's hot runnings—the things she lost inside herself so she could go into battle. But it hadn't been so long ago that she'd been with Dick, so gleefully exploring the boundaries of her own body and that of others. Diana licked again, slower this time, as if savoring the taste. And again, a gentle moan coming from where her head was buried between Kory's legs—a sound of appetites awoken and waiting to be fulfilled.

Kory did not relax her grip, but she didn't shy away from the touch either. She made no move to discourage Diana. "I suppose this counts as surrender," she sighed.

"For now," Diana said. Despite her speaking, she never seemed to leave Kory's sex long enough for the pleasure to end. Even when she spoke, her lips, her tongue kept Kory teased, taut, ready. "And soon, it will be your turn."

"Never!" Kory said, even if it was halfway a groan. "I am a Princess of Tamaran."

"I was a goddess," Diana said dangerously. "If you are to be my sister as Donna is, you must yield to loving authority..."

"I do not yield!" Kory stressed, tightening her thighs piquantly. The angrier she got, the more her juices seemed to flow, the hotter she burned in every sense. She was tired of lying on the ground, in the dirt along with Diana. She adjusted the hold, forcing Diana to her back and mounting her, legs crossed around her neck, Diana's right arm still caught in the circle of Kory's. If Kory just leaned forward, she could bend it the wrong way, break it. Diana's left arm was released, but she didn't have the leverage to break the hold. "Finish what you started!" she commanded.

Diana did, bowing her head once more to her task but slowly, imperiously, her tongue traveling lengthily over Kory's slit as if she were a connoisseur wanting to sample the flavor, no more. Kory quickly became impatient with her efforts. She enjoyed driving Donna to the point of being unable to contain her lust, giving into her, wanting her tongue surrounded on all sides by Kory's sweet taste, but Diana never reached that point. Her tongue was a warm, steady ember, never bursting into a flame.

"You will make me come!" Kory demanded, pushing Diana's arm against the bone, knowing how Donna enjoyed being commanded, controlled. Diana resisted, not openly, but with the stubborn implacability of a mountain. She continued her tongue's ponderous journey into and over Kory's sex, as if she could not be tempted to give one iota more pleasure than Kory already was receiving.

Kory let go of Diana's arm with one hand, trapping it instead with her palm wrapped around Diana's four fingers, ready to crush them painfully if Diana tried breaking free. Her now free hand went to Diana's head, tightening in her hair, forcing her to Kory's cunt. She undulated her hips, grinding herself into Diana's face, her tongue obediently there to meet Kory's swaying thrusts. She felt herself impaled by Diana's tongue, centered around it, a slow-burning flame now inside her, heating her.

"Yes," Kory muttered, "X'Hal..."

Her hips swayed more insistently, but Diana's tongue slowed, her lips now closing, compressing, puckering against Kory's labia. Kory moaned aloud at the sensitive pressure of Diana's lips against her own, the touch firm and yet just light enough to tantalize. It was almost enough to make her not miss the waggling of Diana's tongue so far inside her, far enough to reach the places only Dick had...

"Lick me," Kory moaned, now pumping her hips upon Diana's face. "Eat me..." At her wit's end, she plunged her hips completely downward, tightening her legs to their utmost, Diana's face now crushed against her cunt.

And Diana gave it to her. Finally. Her tongue everywhere Kory needed it to be and nowhere else, a kiss and a fuck and a slap all at once, gasoline all over the fire she'd started inside Kory. There was no build-up, or rather the build-up was the tasting, the combat, even the words they'd exchanged that had made Kory want to bury that smug face between her legs, fill that insouciant mouth with her cream...

Kory tossed her head back, her wild mane flickering across her naked body in curling flames, raking her flesh like the tails of a whip. Her voluptuous buttocks clenched, as did the firm muscles of her belly and thighs, tensing so hard it sent a jiggle through her mammoth breasts. Her arms tensed last, powerful muscles rising from the soft flesh and cords standing out from her neck, as if she were struggling to contain the powerful scream she delivered to the heavens: "X'HAAAAL!"

Diana was free then, escaping from Kory just as the outcry had, just as her copious ejaculation had. She hoped Kory had paid attention to this method of teaching by example—how by giving in, exhibiting control and patience, she could get what she wanted and give pleasure besides—but Kory seemed like the type of stubborn learner who would take a few lessons for it to really sink in.

Even as Kory let loose with passion, Diana was pulling her into a hold, catching her trembling limbs in an almost gentle grip. From behind, Diana's bare legs cinched around Kory's waist. Her arms wrapped over Kory's, holding them up and afield of where they could break the hold. Her hands did not meet behind Kory's neck, as would be usual for a full nelson, but instead caught on Kory's throat. Diana squeezed, cutting off Kory's air with a touch as light as a silk scarf. When she let go, it would not even leave a bruise.

Kory struggled, to her credit. She did not give into the afterglow, nor the ongoing throbs of pleasure from her clenched sex. Even as the loss of oxygen, drug-like, lengthened and exuberated her satisfaction, she kept fighting. Still, fading from consciousness brought sudden, strange ecstasy, and she moaned in open fulfillment as her green eyes finally shut.

Diana went to work then.

***

Kory came awake slowly, almost as if the weakness that had cost her victory with Diana now wanted to keep her in the pleasurable dreams Diana's forced submission had given her. She didn't surrender to them. She forced herself awake with a war cry, straining against sudden painful bondage. "What is this?" she demanded of Diana, the princess standing over her, looking not smug exactly, but definitely not properly worshipful. "What have you done to me?"

"Improvised," Diana answered. "All that hair is quite lovely, but you should know the risks of going into battle with it."

Kory looked down her body, struggling to comprehend what had happened. The voluminous hair, never cut except on days of ritual, now bound her. Locks of it had tied her hands behind her back, her legs together. If she tried to break her bonds, she would rip out her own scalp.

"How dare you!?" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Easily undone," Diana replied, "as soon as you yield."

"Never! Dick, Donna, they'll come for me, and then you'll be sorry!"

Diana rolled her eyes, if somewhat affectionately. "You don't like being tied up, do you?"

"Does anyone?" Kory retorted, wishing she could at least have the pleasure of struggling against her bonds without harming herself.

Diana shrugged, considering. "It has its moments. But you wouldn't know. Your days of slavery—they've blinded you to the merits of submission. You must be in control, in power, at all times. Doesn't this put a strain on your friendships, your lovers? Don't you know of the pleasures this keeps you from?"

"I don't need any of that! I am just fine with Dick and Donna!"

"You deprive them and you deprive yourself," Diana said in no uncertain terms. "It's understandable. But you've had time enough to trust those you've befriended. You should be able to see for yourself that their authority is loving and true."

"I submit to no authority! I am authority! I am Princess of Tamaran!"

"You are also an Amazon, soon enough, and even if you will not submit to Dick and Donna—not even in passing—you will submit to me, just as I submit to my mother and my goddesses."

"You're a fool!" Kory cursed. "You give away power for nothing, nothing!"

"Nothing? Not even pleasure? Let me show you, just a taste... a little of the power you can gain in submission."

"I won't!" Kory cried petulantly.

Diana crossed her arms. "Oh? Are you so frightened of giving into another's will? Even someone pure? Even someone you love?"

"Nothing puts fear in me!" Kory boasted.

"Then an agreement. Allow me to make love to you, as you so enjoyed before, but like this—with me in power. If I do not satisfy, I'll release you and yield the contest. If I do, you'll yield. You can see for yourself the pleasures of loving authority, but outside your relationships with Dick and Donna."

Kory lowered her head dangerously. "I could never enjoy being bound and used in such a way."

"Don't confuse hateful submission with willing surrender. You've allowed my sister in your bed, slept with your back to her, trusted her with your unprotected flesh. This is only a difference of degrees."

Kory shook her head, fitful and imperious. "I still won't enjoy it!"

"Then all you have to gain by letting me try is victory in this contest."

"Very well, then. But an old hag like you could never satisfy me as Donna does, not under any circumstances!"

Diana smiled gently. "I will endeavor nonetheless..."

She knelt before Kory, already on her knees, and her hands came up. She moved Kory's knees aside, then her fingers delved in, toyed their way to Kory's crotch, spread her labia. Kory shivered once, stiff against her own imprisoning hair. "That doesn't feel good at all! You're not pleasing me any!"

Diana wasn't listening, at least not to Kory's words. Her fingers came to rest on the sides of her sex. They pulled to either direction, opening Kory to the chill of the breeze and the brightness of the sun out from behind the clouds. It really didn't feel good—at least, not as good as it was supposed. Kory had the feeling of an absence, a touch she wasn't receiving. Then Diana laid Kory on her side, straightened her legs out, her pussy a neat clamshell set like jewelry between her rounded thighs.

She moved to kiss Kory, slowly, warmly, affection up front and passion behind, like Donna did. And she moved her head—flaring nostrils, pursed lips—down Kory's body, all the way to her labia. The warm, moist breath colliding with Kory's vulva. Kory tested her bonds again, got the same pain. It made her feel less guilty about the other sensations going through her body.

Then Diana's tongue shot into her sex, as if in mocking counterpoint to how brazenly Kory had gone on the offensive before. Kory felt the stars, not in the sky, but up close, in her head, bright. Diana had filled her deeply, from the first, and it was like nothing she had ever felt, even with Donna.

Donna hadn't summoned cold sweat across her body. Donna hadn't flicked her clitoris, both nonchalant and intense, tongue coursing over it until it sizzled. Donna's fingers hadn't snaked to her gates, spreading her wide, allowing even more room for that knowing tongue. Donna hadn't made the very walls of her sex quiver, growing tighter and tighter to keep this wonderful intruder inside.

Donna hadn't intimidated her. Mastered her. Kory kept trying her bonds, not despite the pain, but because of it. She'd made love to Donna with slow warmth, fucked her hard and fast, but never done this—pain mingled with pleasure, submission bringing sex, surrender bringing ecstasy.

"Your body's yielding," Diana muttered, as if in prayer to her cunt. "I can feel it. It's not used to how good it can be, when you're afraid, when you're in pain, but it's still what you want. Your mind gets out of its own way. You don't have to worry what will happen next. You just have to experience what's happening now."

She covered Kory's sex with her entire mouth, teeth grinding into her labia, tongue invading deeply, and Kory began saying "X'Hal, X'Hal!"

She wasn't sure when she stopped. Perhaps, somewhere deep inside, she still hadn't.

Diana's hand came up to clasp Kory's left breast tightly, her other hand curving behind Kory, fingers slicking over her sweat-damp ass. Kory's whole body was shivering, sweating, reduced to pure weakness by Diana's precise control.

Kory couldn't move, not for anything. She didn't dare attempt any motion that might budge her from her seemingly precarious porch, take her sex away from the all-consuming pleasure that gripped it. She laid in infuriated stillness while Diana feasted at her pussy, devouring her with a passion that built and grew in both of them.

Her fingers were busy around the twitches of her tongue, keeping Kory open to her efforts, and her clit was swollen so large that there seemed no way for Diana to miss it, running her sniffing nose over it every time her head nose. She licked it too, almost as an afterthought, every uncaring swipe sending Kory plunging toward orgasm that she never reached. She could only dissolve into helpless, furtively restrained spasms.

Diana lifted her head suddenly. Eyes, pupils blown out by lust, staring fixedly at Kory's body. The quivering of it was artwork.

Kory tensed her legs as best she could, trying to summon back the rapidly receding ecstasy. "Don't you dare stop! I'm almost there! You're not allowed to stop!"

Diana touched her lips with one long finger. Kory tasted herself, the exact same aroma that coated Donna's lips when they kissed after making love. Kory loved the taste mingled with that of Donna. Sampling it directly, she found it almost more delicious. She opened her mouth. The finger slipped inside, Kory sucking at it passionately, voraciously.

"Your resistance tastes good," Diana said mockingly. Kory couldn't bring herself to care about the disrespect.

Diana smiled warmly and rose a little along Kory's body, her own large breasts sliding over her flesh. A nipple, hot and stiff, slid through Kory's copper-colored pubic hair. Kory moaned tremulously around the finger quarreling with her tongue.

"You enjoyed that?" Diana asked solicitously. She took her breast in her hand, pausing to grope herself, then pressed it to Kory's sex, pushing until the firm nipple was worked inside of Kory's tight slit. "There is much to enjoy," Diana suggested, groping herself, her nipple vibrating accordingly inside of Kory, sending explosions bursting through the girl.

Her sex was fully engaged, sucking and clenching at Diana's flesh, and Wonder Woman moaned just as Kory was, enjoying Kory's sweet pressure on her teat as much as any foreplay.

Kory bucked upward, still sucking Diana's finger, almost biting it in two. Diana's breast was heaving with passion, hot, blood-swelled flesh pushing against Kory, entering her, feeding her. She was helpless, she was at Diana's mercy, but still she felt no fear. Only pleasure. Only ever pleasure.

Her climax hit her like the stars Diana had lit inside her were going supernova. She thought of her slavery, the experimentation, the cruelty, trying vainly to resist this grueling ecstasy, but the thought passed from her mind as quickly as it had entered. This was nothing like that. Diana wanted to please her, not use her. This was about her pleasure, not her humiliation. Diana was more experienced than her, wiser than her, knew better than her how Kory herself wished to be pleased.

Kory could not spare a thought for resistance or reluctance. All her concentration, all her body's vast strength, was focused on the shift, shattering loss of her body to Diana's dominative pleasuring. When she came, she could not imagine such a sensation ending. Ever.

Diana enjoyed Kory's tight pussy around her nipple until the trembling and moaning had subsided. Then she leaned back, her tight smile and alit eyes in passionate counterpoint to Kory's heavy panting, her flushed body.

"I can see why my sister is so fond of you," Diana said thoughtfully. "Despite your stubbornness. Now, will you yield? Submission is only one of many pleasures. I would like to teach you another—and learn from you as well."

"I refuse!" Kory shook her head. "I'm not satisfied! You have not beaten me!"

"You came," Diana observed wryly, casting her eyes to the veritable puddle encompassing Kory's inner thighs, as well as her own upper chest. "You left little doubt as to that."

"Just one orgasm?" Kory asked haughtily. "Dick could do more for me with his little finger! The mere sight of Donna would better please me!"

"Very well," Diana said, taking her other breast in hand. "Allow me to continue."

***

It took a long bout of unconsciousness—his tiredness was such that even watching Donna further educate a most receptive Kara on the pleasures of the flesh couldn't keep him awake—but when Dick awoke, he was ready for another round. He was almost, but not quite, surprised to find Kara and Donna's superpowered bodies still absorbed in one another, although they'd phased into a simple, continuous kiss and the sustained press of body upon body. He thought that might've had something to do with his nap, and just how loud their other activities could be.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds