Wonder Woman's Loving Authority 04

No matter. He was awake now, they were still aroused. Watching them with desire, he took his cock in his hand and began slowly jerking it as he came to full wakefulness, Kara and Donna seeming to grow more passionate for each other as well. Dick forced his hand to slow. He didn't want to bring himself too far too fast. No, he wanted this load of cum deep inside Kara's sweet...

"Oh, Dick, you're up," Donna said, looking him over with a momentarily grin at the double statement. "Has Kory been back? We... haven't been paying attention."

"No, I haven't seen her either."

Donna looked up at the morning sun, now high in the sky. "I've never known a trial to take this long. I know what she said, but should we check up on her?"

Dick's deeply-held love and loyalty to Kory went briefly to war with just how naked the two women before him were. "Yeah."

Donna was already moving to pick up her costume and throw it on over that oh-so-impressive nudity. "I'll head for the arena, you and Kara catch up?"

"Why don't we all go?"

Donna gestured at the ground. "Togas and windy nights don't make great bedfellows."

Looking at the utterly bare earth, Dick was forced to agree.

***

On her sixth orgasm, Kory's humiliation grew even worse, seeing that Donna had flown in to see her defeat. It was almost enough to make her try to break free anew, but that pain would do nothing to keep her from orgasm. Quite the opposite, really.

"OH FUCK, SORRY, I CAN'T, FORGIVE ME, DONNA, FORGIVE ME!"

Donna hovered in place, paralyzed by the sight of Kory's deluging orgasm, her hoarse outcry. Kory knew how embarrassed Donna was for her, seeing Kory beaten, submissive, surrendering. Coming for that bitch Diana and her goddamned tongue and every one of her loathsome fingers. Kory brought shame to them both, loving being fucked, being tamed, being made to come so hard and right in front of Donna. She didn't know how Donna could ever forgive her for failing so completely. She certainly couldn't forgive herself.

"Whoa," Donna said. "Trial by combat's changed a lot since I was here last."

Diana looked up at her, moving her hand to rub at Kory's sore thigh—the sheer number of times it had clenched with orgasm had given it an ache. "It's not about combat, Donna, you should know that. If it were, who could ever join, having to beat our best warrior? No, this contest is about being able to yield. To bend without breaking. To submit to a loving and wise master. That is what it means to be Amazon."

"Never," Kory moaned, her voice hoarse from screaming. "I'll... never..."

She nearly came against as Diana reentered her.

Donna flew down, landing on her knees beside Kory, stroking the scalp that had grown so sore from Kory continuously trying to wiggle free. "Koriand'r, Diana is right. On Paradise Island, there is always a mistress and a submissive, and one must yield to a just and proper mistress. I yield to Diana out of respect and love. Can't you do the same?"

"No—she's not better than me—she's not!"

"Kory, that's not what it means."

"I have to act like she's better! Like she deserves to be in charge of me! That means she's better than me!"

"I don't deserve to be in charge of you?" Diana asked rhetorically. "Even after all the pleasure I've brought?"

"Diana, let me handle this," Donna told her. "Kory—Diana has so much to teach you, just like you had so much to teach me. Is it really that bad to submit to someone, knowing that submission will be taken with love, with acceptance, with pleasure?"

"She's... not... better!" Kory insisted, shutting her eyes as Diana's thumb found her clit again.

"Is this how mortals get carpal tunnel syndrome?" Diana wondered.

Donna persisted. "Diana is my mistress, Kory. I submit to her and learn from her; I offer her my loving devotion. How can you submit to me and not her?"

"I don't... submit to you..."

"You do if you're going to be an Amazon. You'll be my student, my responsibility. It's the highest bond two Amazons can have. I thought you wanted that."

"Not with her!"

"But don't you know who she is? Kory, Diana is my role model. She taught me everything I know, trained me, raised me. If you love me, then she's the reason I'm the person you love."

Kory looked into Donna's eyes. Losing herself in their sheer conviction, their warmth not just for Kory, but for Diana. "I yield!" she moaned, and went boneless as Diana took her hand away.

Together, the two Amazons began to untie the hair of the third.

"I had to do it," Kory said weakly. "She is my better... Donna, I could never train someone so lovely as you..."

"Give it time," Donna suggested, wiping the sweat from Kory's brow. "I have a little sister who I think could learn a lot from you."

Diana joined her in gently massaging Kory's tired muscles. "Rest now. Your hardest trial is over. You truly are an Amazon, Princess Koriand'r. And you'll need a great deal of sleep to perform your new duties."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds