WVC Ch. 14: The Supplicant Ceremony

Squeezing the base firmly with both hands, she milked me into her mouth, taking me deep into her throat as she sucked. My breath started to get ragged as she continued to pump my hard-on, encouraging me to go right to the edge of an orgasm. Recognizing the signs of an impending explosion, Mistress abruptly broke my mood by smacking my ass, hard. I yelped and involuntarily drove my erect cock even deeper down Mya's throat. Gagging at the unexpected penetration, she pulled back, coughing. After that one spank, Mistress held my hips, not letting me plunge my cock back into her mouth.

"That's enough for now. Maybe she'll get another chance to finish you. Next!"

Still coughing, Mya smiled at me as she backed away and a light haired brunette took her place. Just as muscular but slimmer and slightly lighter skinned than the Asian, this girl also looked vaguely familiar. She wore a half leather corset that bared full breasts riding high and proud on her slim chest, large reddish brown nipples puckered and erect, her lower body completely nude. Shiny black leather boots came to her knees.

Smiling behind her black eye mask, she paused to let me examine her body. As she opened her trim thighs, she exposed moist lips and the single vertical bar that decorated them.

"Hello, Bill. I'm Erika. You know me from the pool."

The light clicked on in my head.

"Oh, yes. You rescued me from the girls at the pool. You and another girl."

Her smile broadening, she nodded and looked down, breaking eye contact to stare directly at my throbbing cock.

"Yes, that was when I first met you, you and your erect penis."

Even though I'd been hanging there completely nude and totally exposed for at least half an hour, I still blushed at her frank words. Confidently, she walked up to me and held my gaze with deep blue eyes as she took my head between her hands and licked my cheeks, up one entire side and then down the other. She too was marking me.

Still holding my gaze, she slid down to the floor, grasping my wet cock with both hands. Finally breaking our locked stare, she studied my pulsing erection as she licked her red lips before ducking her head and swallowing me whole. I caught my breath as she sucked, expertly working up and down the stiff shaft, holding me firmly at the root. Mistress slipped a second finger into my butt as she stretched my ass cheeks open wide, rimming me gently.

I held my breath as the two skillfully brought me close to the edge of a climax once more. When Mistress began twisting and turning her fingers in my rectum, I started to pant, my breath becoming ragged and erratic. She must have noticed the change as she abruptly yanked both digits out of my bottom, edging me backward and causing my dripping cock to pop free from brunette's sucking mouth.

"Mmmmm, you do have a very tasty penis."

Smiling up at me, she licked her lips again as she stood up. Tossing her head, she strode to the back of the line as a blonde with slim, shapely legs walked toward me, swaying with the grace of a dancer. With her long honey colored hair pulled back so that her half mask covered the top of her head, she wore an open cupped teddy, the leather straps crisscrossing her slim torso and framing surprisingly large breasts. Topped with long pointed nipples, they rode high and proud, spilling off both sides of her narrow chest. On her long legs, she wore high-heeled sandals that came up to her knees. Not bothering to pose, she stopped only inches from me, her smoky blue eyes nearly level with mine.

"I'm Amanda. We also met on Wednesday, on the back porch of Sigma Epsilon."

Oh yes, I recalled that incident, when Valerie had jerked my cock through the loose pouch for her and another sorority sister. Amanda was the pretty blonde with the open face, and I could see that her body was just as spectacular as I had suspected.

Holding my gaze, she licked my chin and just under my mouth, lathering me with her saliva before she leaned back and smiled. After marking me, she looked down at my quivering cock, raw and reddened from all the prolonged oral stimulation, and dripping with anticipation with the release yet to come. Capturing my wet stalk with one fist, she carefully rubbed the pad of her other forefinger back and forth across my cockslit, teasing it to spread wide. And when she slid her fingernail into the gaping hole, I gasped at the rude intrusion.

Glancing up to see my eyes as she toyed with me, she giggled. After a long moment, she dropped her gaze back down to my throbbing erection and elegantly lowered herself to her knees. Deliberately opening her red lips, she leaned forward and gulped down my entire cockhead, while gripping me firmly with both fists around the base of my shaft. As the blonde began to post up and down my swollen log, Mistress squeezed my ass cheeks to get my attention.

"You're nearing the end of the first round, Bill. Don't forget your purpose here."

"Yes Mistress."

I was breathing heavily as the two women brought me to the edge once more. As they worked me, I saw that the other members were not idle. Diane and the petite redhead were intertwined with each other with Jordan nibbling on her friend's long erect nipples while the taller girl had her hand active between the redhead's thighs. Taylor was resting her head on the shoulder of the muscular blonde from the gym while spreading her legs to accommodate someone else's hand from behind.

When I started to pant, in danger of getting too close to the point of no return, Mistress separated us, guiding me from Amanda's suctioning mouth. As the shapely blonde rose and smiled her goodbye, she wiped her mouth with her fingers, sucking her forefinger between her reddish lips. Her leisurely saunter back in the line gave me a chance to realize that she had a great ass, and admire their muscular roundness as a striking black girl took her place.

With broad shoulders and an athlete's swagger, she smiled as she approached, an open chain vest dangling from the black leather collar around her neck. Through the glittering jewels, her high shallow breasts rode proudly on her chest, bisected by a leather strap and crowned with large black nipples, pulsing and erect. She wore a full leather mask, open only at her eyes, her nose and her mouth. Her black leather boots came all the way up her muscular thighs, leaving her smooth pubic mound exposed and shining in the bright lights.

"Hello, Bill. I'm Lydia. Remember me from the pool?"

I remembered. That afternoon was firmly etched in my mind.

"Hi, Lydia."

Taking me by my shoulders and pressed her bare hips against my jutting cock as she held my gaze, slowly rubbing her nude pussy back and forth across my trapped shaft. Just as slowly, she rose on her tiptoes and lightly licked my right cheek. As she descended to the floor between my spread legs, she let her wet tongue trail down my torso, now slick with perspiration. Grasping my thickened cock by the root with one hand, she reached between my parted thighs to cradle my tight balls with the other. Parting her lips, she swallowed the shiny bulb, making noisy slurping sounds as she started posting up and down my erect cock.

Rather quickly, I felt the approach of a mammoth climax, coming much faster than with the other girls. Mistress noticed too, smacking my bare buttocks three times in rapid succession, getting my attention and breaking my mood. Without any prompting from her, I pulled back from Lydia, leaving her wanting more, kneeling before me with her mouth gaping wide.

"One last Club member, Bill. And then the final round begins."

Mesmerized by the swagger of Lydia's bubble butt as she strode haughtily away, I didn't become aware of the shapely brunette standing before me, her lightly streaked, curly brown hair pulled back into a ponytail, smiling at me from behind her black eye mask, her green eyes sparkling with laughter.

"Hello, Bill. I've been waiting for this evening for a long time."

"Hi Valerie."

Her body was magnificent, perfectly rounded breasts totally revealed by the black straps of the open cupped leather teddy and topped by perky nipples, excited and erect. Tilting her hips and opening her firm thighs, she showed me a pair of thick lips pierced with two silver rings, gleaming under the bright lights. Knee-high boots and a black leather collar completed her costume.

The posing over, she stepped close to me and immediately wrapped her fist around my oozing shaft, before licking both cheeks, letting her tongue linger on my face as she squeezed my throbbing cock. Leaning back, she glanced down to watch her hand begin to pump my drooling hard-on. Still gazing down at my captured cock, she whispered as Mistress massaged both of my bare buttocks.

"I've wanted to play with this big penis of yours ever since I saw you that first day in class. And when you wore that tiny G-string, showing me just how big you are -"

She paused as she slid her fingertip across the gaping cockhole, smearing the clear liquid seeping from the cavity all over the purple bulb. Still playing with my engorged cockhead, Valerie continued.

"You have a beautiful penis."

As she dipped her fingernail into the urethra, I gasped. Mistress used the opportunity to slip her finger deep into my ass, pulling my cheeks open wide to gain access as she pushed a single digit farther into my bottom than before. Caught between the two women, I squirmed under the dual assault, quickly approaching the brink of an enormous orgasm once more.

"Valerie, you need to kneel before him and honor his penis."

Looking up into my eyes and smiling wickedly, she continued to stroke my cock ever so slowly as she removed her invading fingernail and reached between my parted thighs to cradle my tightly bound balls in the palm of her hand.

"I'm going to enjoy this."

Still keeping her green eyes locked on mine, she slid to floor. Dropping her gaze to the quivering erection jutting toward her face, she opened her mouth and leaned close, flicking her tongue out to tickle the very tip of my swollen bulb. I shivered as she continued to play with me, lightly rolling my balls in one palm, posting her fist up and down the dripping shaft, and teasing the distended knob with her pink tongue.

When Mistress slid a second finger into my rectum, I pitched forward and drove my cock between her surprised lips. Once she had me in her mouth, she started sucking voraciously, her head bobbing up and down as loud slurping sounds echoed off the cavernous walls. I managed to withstand the combined attack until Mistress slipped a third finger inside of my rectum. I cried out, feeling my cock swell with the pre-orgasmic anticipation. Valerie felt it too, abandoning my swollen balls to wrap both hands around my pulsing shaft. Immediately, Mistress withdrew all three fingers from my ass and pulled my hips back. With a loud 'pop', my drooling cock emerged wet and shiny from the kneeling girl's mouth, looking like it was about to explode.

"I think Bill needs a bit of a rest before the final round."

Reluctantly, Valerie rose gracefully to her feet, her firm breasts swaying only slightly with her movements. Looking directly down at my reddened hard-on, she watched it twitch and quiver urgently straining against the leather strap, vainly seeking release. I was gasping for air as Mistress continued to lazily massage my ass cheeks. Finally, the curly haired brunette lifted her eyes up to meet mine.

"I look forward to next time I get to play with this gorgeous penis of yours."

She winked at me and turned to leave, her slim hips swaying provocatively with each step. Valerie had a fantastic ass, tight and round. When she had assumed her position at the end of the line, Mistress released her grip of my buttocks.

"Now that Bill has passed the final trial and has met each one of you, I will blindfold him once more so that he will choose a trainer completely without bias. But first -"

As I listened to the click, click, click of her high heels, I suddenly realized that she was walking around me. When she finally came into my vision, I gasped. She was stunning, tall and regal, her thick reddish brown hair pulled tightly back and emerging from the back of her full head mask, a long pony tail cascading down her back. Her green eyes glittered beneath the black leather.

"I am Mistress Shannon."

Her full body was encased in a form fitting leather corset, the pale skin contrasting sharply with the sleek black leather. Large breasts spilled over the top of her corset, revealing dark red nipples that peeked above the edge of the leather, puckered and erect. Her long legs were sheathed in thigh-high boots, the tops of which grazed her bare pubic mound. Her pussy lips were plump and full, glistening with moisture in the bright light on the stage. Standing with her hands on her hips and her legs well apart, she waited, letting me study her body for a long minute.

"Seen enough?"

Her question was rhetorical, as she was amused by my open mouthed staring. Dangling the blindfold from her fingers, she sauntered toward me, her full breasts jiggling slightly above the restraining corset top. My last glance before she fastened it around my head was of her nipples. Even though they were partly hidden beneath the leather, I see they wildly erect, the deep reddish ovals wrinkled with excitement and the rigid buttons rubbing against the supple leather. And then, all I saw was total darkness.

Still restrained in the shape of an 'X', I didn't realize just how sore my arms and legs were from being forced to remain in the spread eagle position while I was enjoying so much visual stimulation. But now that I was deprived of seeing all those gorgeous female bodies, I was reminded just how painful the restraints were.

Without vision, my other senses were heightened, and I listened to the sharp click of the high heels as the club members rearranged themselves. I could tell that Mistress Shannon walked behind me again, but that was all I could discern. She began to fondle my exposed ass cheeks before she spoke.

"For the last portion of tonight's ceremony, you will again receive the attention of each member's sucking mouth. The members will not be in the same order as before. They will be rearranged into a random sequence. But this time you are free to ejaculate whenever you choose. And whoever you anoint with your male nectar, whoever drinks the initial spurt of milk from your regal staff, your penis, - that member will become your trainer for the next level of your initiation."

I had no idea what the training entailed, but the realization that I was finally free to cum had my raging hard-on bobbing uncontrollably.

"Of course, she will share your cream with the other members. Although you will remain restrained for the duration of the ceremony, since I will remove your blindfold, you will be pleased to witness that loving transfer of your sweet nectar. And if you prove to be up for it, the Club members will have the opportunity to drink additional fluid from your majestic penis, for as long as you are able to supply it."

My cock surged higher. I could cum as many times as possible? This was unbelievable, too good to true after all the weeks of denial. But Mistress Shannon said so, so it must be true.

"Sisters, remember that you may not talk, nor may you touch Bill's body anywhere but his genitals. All right, you may begin."

I held my breath as I listened to the approaching footsteps, precise and confident. The unseen Club member paused and knelt between my spread legs. I gasped as she gripped my thick shaft, squeezing firmly as she leaned closer. The warmth of her breath washed over the straining bulb just before she engulfed it with her wet mouth. Sucking energetically, she seemed to have but one purpose, to get me to cum as fast as possible.

Mistress Shannon continued to massage my buttocks, pulling them apart and slipping her soft fingers down the valley between them, teasing my puckered asshole. The kneeling girl used both hands as she slurped loudly, pumping my slick stalk into her mouth. I felt the impending wave of an enormous explosion start to gather. I think she felt it too as she seemed to redouble her efforts to get me to erupt between her voracious lips.

"Your time is up. Release his penis."

Immediately, the girl obeyed and my dripping cock swung free. I heard her sigh as she rose to her feet, the tapping of high heels announcing her replacement. In silence, she knelt on the floor, breathing heavily on my protruding cockhead. Mistress fingered my tight sphincter as she gave the instructions.

"You may begin."

Gently, this member curled both hands around my quivering shaft as she dipped her head and captured the swollen knob between her lips. As she launched into her bobbing head action, I felt the unmistakable stimulation of a tongue stud. I shivered under her expert assault on my hard cock. It wasn't the shy redhead with the tall girlfriend, but I couldn't recall who else had one.

Quickly, I approached the point of no return and my speculation as to just who was sucking my cock mattered little. Mistress Shannon slipped a single fingertip inside of me and I gasped, driving my leaking cock farther into the open mouth before me. She accepted my intrusion, taking my plunging spear deep into her throat, until she released her two fisted grip on my shaft and her lips pressed against my hairless abdomen. Just as she started to gag, Mistress Shannon rotated her finger in my ass, stretching it wide enough to accept a second.

I was just about to explode when the kneeling girl abruptly pulled her head back, coughing and trying to catch her breath. She'd recaptured my twitching stalk with one hand while she retched, squeezing and pumping while she collected herself. Gamely, she sucked me back into her mouth and tried to pick up where she had left off, but the spell was broken. A moment later, Mistress signaled the end of her session.

"Time's up."

I could feel her disappointment as she reluctantly released my trembling cock, throbbing urgently as it jutted out from between my thighs. With the two near misses and Mistress' fingers reaming my asshole, I knew it wouldn't take much to tip me over the edge.

With my erection jerking and twitching in the air, I waited expectantly as the next girl approached, taking her place on the platform kneeling between my widely spread feet. Surprisingly, she didn't touch me with her hands. Instead, she leaned forward and licked the very tip of my cockhead. I shivered as she bathed my engorged bulb with her saliva, blowing lightly on the wet skin as she deliberately refrained from holding my shaft.

When Mistress Shannon slid a third finger into my sphincter, I jerked forward, involuntarily driving my throbbing cock deep between into her lips. Cupping my bloated balls in the palm of one hand while the other circled the base of my shaft, the kneeling girl began to suck me ravenously. With Mistress pumping her fingers in and out of my ass, I began to match her rhythm, shoving my swollen cock in and out of the vacuum of the girl's relentless mouth.

With a loud cry, I threw back my head and erupted between those insistently sucking lips. As the first jet of cream burst from my cockhole and into her mouth, my eyes rolled back and for just the briefest of moments, I blacked out. Sagging against the restraints, I collapsed as Mistress smacked my buttocks and shoved her fingers further into my ass, bringing me back to real time. Startled by the force of her blow, I yelped and thrust my erupting cock even deeper between the kneeling girl's lips, just in time for a second spurt of my nectar to hit the back of her throat.

She swallowed, still stroking my shaft with one hand while the other kneaded my balls. Abruptly, she pulled her head back, releasing my shuddering cock and letting the third burst of cream spray across her unseen face. Mistress whacked my butt again as she spoke.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds