WVC Ch. 14: The Supplicant Ceremony

"That's it, Bill. Just let go. We need to get you looser back here. There are many delights that await you once you learn to accept this intrusion."

"Yes Ma'am."

I was gasping for breath, getting closer to the edge when she began to pump her fingers in and out. Following her gradually increasing rhythm, I started to move my hips, shoving my dripping cock in and out of the blonde's sucking lips. With one last squeeze of my balls, Amanda released them and reached behind me to grab my bare buttocks, jostling aside the other hands that were in her way to pull me closer. I started to moan as Mistress picked up the pace, pounding my asshole. Gamely, the two other girls kept their lips wrapped around my throbbing shaft as I rammed it like a piston into the blonde's open mouth.

"Now, Bill. Feed Amanda your nectar."

As she spoke, she thrust her fingers far into my cavity, holding them there, massaging my prostate as I cried out and exploded between the kneeling girl's voracious lips. She took the first blast down her throat, and then quickly pulled back and released my spurting cock, arching her back and offering her magnificent breasts up as my target. Diane and Jordan were still trying to hold the shaft of my jerking erection in their mouths as more spurts of white cream squirted from the gaping eye at the very tip, splattering onto the blonde's tawny skin.

"That's it, Bill. Empty your balls. Give them your male milk."

Without any hesitation, Diane ducked her head and sucked the spewing bulb between her lips, wrapping one hand around my throbbing pole. Turning slightly for a better angle into her mouth, l erupted with another jet of cream, sending it deep down her throat. Although she choked on the large amount of cum that I gave her, she held on, the excess dribbling out both sides of her mouth.

Quickly, Jordan spat out my slick shaft and leaned over to kiss Diane, licking the drops of white liquid off her chin. With one last reaming of my rectum, Mistress Shannon popped her fingers out and patted my ass cheeks as the kneeling brunette milked the final drips of cum into her mouth. Pulling her head back, Diane gave her redheaded friend a sloppy kiss, exchanging saliva and white cream as she continued to squeeze and stroke my cock. Amanda leaned back and let go of my legs so she could rub the creamy globs of cum into her skin with one hand while the other snaked down between her spread thighs and started rubbing her open pussy.

As Mistress stepped back to survey us, the threesome with Erika was beginning to untangle. While Lydia and my new trainer talked softly and lightly stroked one another, the strawberry blonde rose and adjusted her chain bikini, arranging the top so that her long pink nipples poked proudly though the glittering chains.

"He's pretty tasty. I didn't expect his juice to be so sweet."

Mistress chuckled at Jordan's remark.

"I guess his diet of pineapple is working. Diane, why don't you give Jordan a sip directly from the source?"

Reluctantly; the tall brunette pointed my still thickened cock toward her partner and milked the shaft. When a single glistening drop emerged from the gaping hole at the tip of my reddened bulb, Jordan clapped her hands in delight and immediately ducked her head. Delicately, she flicked her tongue out and gathered in the drop, arching her beautiful neck as she swallowed, relishing the flavor.

"Is there any more?"

Her pale blue eyes gazed at my cockhead as Diane milked my shaft one more time. When another drop appeared at the aperture, she leaned over and sucked my entire bulb into her small mouth, wrapping both hands over Diane's. Even though I had begun to wilt, she still had difficulty in stretching her lips around the whole knob. Enthusiastically, she tried to swallow more of my pole, bobbing her head up and down as she'd seen the other girls do, but her efforts were cute more than effective. An inch or two was all the distance her head moved.

The sorority president, the strawberry blonde with the incredibly long nipples joined us, sinking to her knees beside Amanda. Leaning over the shapely blonde, Taylor took her head between her hands and kissed her, deeply, passionately, sending her tongue snaking between Amanda's lips and down her throat. When she came up for air, Taylor smiled and started lapping up the white ropes of cum that laced her friend's impressive chest.

"Jordan, I think that's all he's got."

Diane spoke lovingly, almost as one would admonish a child. Looking extremely disappointed, the redhead let my shrinking cock slip from her mouth. Holding it up before her pale blue eyes, she gazed at it longingly.

"It's all right, honey. You'll get more from it another time."

Looking as if she might cry, Jordan rose and retreated to an empty couch, where Diane went to console her, holding her close and whispering in her ear. Mistress Shannon's voice was low as she spoke over my shoulder.

"Is she right, Bill? Is that all there is tonight? Is your big penis finally empty?"

I shrugged, causing my dangling cock to swing back and forth between my spread legs.

"I don't know Mistress. I don't think I've ever cum four times in a row."

"Ah, but you're young. And you have so much visual and tactile stimulation."

The two blondes at my feet were kissing ardently, tongues and bodies intertwined. Amanda had her fingers deep in the other blonde's pussy while she was receiving the favor returned. Both were moaning, obviously close to the edge. Behind me, Mistress Shannon was lightly stroking my ass, letting her fingertips trail over my skin, teasing me. I shivered, sending my still lengthened cock swinging again.

"And we have time. It's early."

It didn't feel early to me. My shoulders ached. My hips were sore. Both my wrists and my ankles were rubbed raw by the restraining leather cuffs. Even though they were lined with a soft fleece material, I was ready to have them off. And my poor abused cock was red and tender from all the attention. It hung thick and heavy down between my spread thighs, looking as worn and exhausted as I felt.

When the sound of high heels approaching across the platform echoed off the walls, I glanced up. Erika and Lydia had finished their session on the couch and were coming toward me. The black girl was in the lead, walking with the arrogant strut of a star athlete. Her shallow breasts barely moved with each step, topped with the blackest nipples I'd ever seen. They were proudly erect, jutting out toward me as the two girls drew near. Mistress continued to fondle my bare ass as Lydia spoke.

"We were wondering if Bill was ready for some more action."

It sounded as if she was addressing Mistress Shannon, but her steady gaze was focused directly on my limp cock. Erika stood slightly to one side, stroking the black girl's back. Neither one acknowledged the pair of blondes writhing on the floor at our feet. I could hear the smile in Mistress' voice as she answered.

"I don't know. What did you two have in mind?"

Lydia shifted her weight and spread her booted legs well apart, opening her legs so that the brunette could have easy access between her thighs. The moans from the floor seemed to be reaching a peak. My eyes darted back and forth, switching between watching the blondes bring each other to a roaring climax, and fascinated by what Erika was doing to Lydia from behind. My new trainer answered as the black girl began to rotate her sturdy hips against her friend's hand, studying the way my flaccid cock dangled wetly between my outstretched thighs.

"Lydia wants to drink his nectar straight from the source."

With one hand still palming my buttock, Mistress reached around my waist to curl the other under my thick shaft, lifting it up for all to see. The moans from the blondes sprawled on the floor gradually subsided and they helped each other up, taking a leisurely retreat to an unoccupied couch.

"I don't know that this big penis has anything left to give."

Slowly, deliberately, she squeezed and stroked my stalk, trying to revive me.

Inching closer to me, not wanting to break from the attention Erika was giving her, Lydia bent at the waist and parted her lips, sticking out her tongue to flick the very tip of my reddened bulb. I shivered as Mistress Shannon pulled on my cock, offering it to the muscular black girl as she parted her lips. Squeezing my ass, Mistress encouraged me to arch my back and thrust my hips forward, and I let her feed my cock into Lydia's yawning mouth.

The position put more strain on my already aching shoulders, and the throbbing pain threatened to distract me from Lydia's talented mouth. Mistress Shannon continued to grip my cockshaft at the very root, squeezing and pumping it between the black girl's eagerly sucking lips. Since she was leaning over, I had a clear view of Erika's two-fingered attack on her friend's pussy, coordinating her thrusts with the rhythm of Lydia's mouth on my cock. Mistress slid her fingers back between my parted ass cheeks, teasing my puckered crevice.

I knew what was next, at least I thought I did. But I was totally surprised when Mistress Shannon smacked my defenseless buttocks. I yelped and drove my cock deeper down Lydia's throat. To her credit, she started to gag, but grabbed my hips with both of her hands and hung on. Smick, smick, smick - this time the familiar sound came from the bent over girl's pussy as well as from her mouth.

Mistress' spanking grew harder and more intense, and although I appreciated the lingering caresses she applied between strokes, I found myself dreading the next blow. So I was totally astonished when my cock started to swell, partly in response to the persistent assault by Lydia's mouth, and partly as the result of the steady slaps by Mistress Shannon.

"I think he likes having his ass spanked."

Mistress had noticed my slowly reviving cock, growing thicker in her hand.

"Maybe he just appreciates Lydia sucking his big penis. I know she likes it."

Erika grinned at me as she kept pumping her fingers in and out of the Lydia's wet pussy. The black girl nodded and murmured her assent as she slurped, the movement and vibration adding another dimension to her assault on my cock. Dropping to her knees, my new trainer replaced her fingers with her tongue, matching the rhythm that the three of us had established. Lydia cried out when she felt the invading tongue between her thighs. Pulling her head back briefly, she freed my dripping wet cock just long enough so she could speak clearly to Erika over her shoulder.

"I love it when you do that."

Mistress interrupted her with another stinging blow to my backside, causing me to lurch forward and bury my now fully engorged cock back between her thick lips. The sharp smacks continued, coming quicker as Mistress Shannon picked up her pace.

"I think he's getting closer, girls. I'm not sure just how much juice he has left. This big penis has ejaculated a lot of milk tonight."

Lydia abandoned my twitching cock once more to look up at her mistress.

"I want to drink it all, Mistress. That is, unless I need to share it with someone else."

"Let me see if we've missed anyone."

In between spanks, Mistress paused briefly and surveyed the room. Following her eyes, I saw that all of the other girls were busy. Mistress brought my attention back with another quick strike of my exposed ass, sliding one hand around my waist, spreading her fingers so they covered much of my lower abdomen, just above my jutting hard-on. I didn't think about it then, but it made sense in just a moment.

"No, Lydia. I think everyone has participated. You're free to drink as much cream as he can give you."

The black girl renewed her slurping attack on my cockhead, and as she increased her pace, I could feel the telltale stirrings deep in my balls. Grunting with each thrust, I began to pump my hips, driving my erect cock into her willing mouth. She stopped her bobbing movement and held her head still, giving me a stationary target and guiding my bucking hips with her hands. Erika worked her finger into her friend's upraised ass and Lydia moaned in appreciation, tilting her hips higher to accommodate the extra attention.

Without any warning, Mistress Shannon shoved three fingers up my sphincter. I would have driven my cock all the way down Lydia's throat, but for the restraining hand around my waist. All I could do was cry out, motionless except for the pulsing pole that was about to explode into the vacuuming mouth.

Mistress withdrew her hand and rammed me again. This time, I went over the edge, screaming with pain and ecstasy as the first burst of fluid erupted between the kneeling girl's lips. Sucking voraciously, she took every spurt I could produce, eagerly drinking in the white cream. I had much less this time, and when I finished, gasping for breath and slumping against the restraining ropes, she didn't stop, milking my shrinking shaft with both hands and suctioning my cock for the every last drop.

I winced at her intensity, involuntarily pulling back from her face as she continued to suck. Mistress spotted my discomfort as she withdrew her fingers. Patting my buttocks affectionately, she stepped around to my front and gently touched Lydia's shoulders, finally breaking the girl's ferocious concentration.

"Lydia, I think he's empty. There's nothing left. You've sucked his penis dry."

Erika looked up from behind those muscular black buttocks, grinning at me. Weakly, I smiled back. Lydia sighed, releasing my reddened cock, watching it swing limply between my widely parted thighs, dripping with her saliva. She shuddered with another orgasm as the brunette kept her fingers busy, the spasm rippling through her toned body. Mistress watched for a moment, letting the contraction pass through those shiny black muscles before she spoke.

"He might have another one if we really work him, but I doubt it. Men are just built differently."

As Lydia crumpled onto the floor, moaning softly, my trainer stood up, arching her back as she stretched, her full breasts riding high and proud on her chest . Her large nipples were vehemently erect, puckered and reddish brown, contrasting sharply with the tawny suppleness of her skin. The half corset was still cinched tightly around her slim waist as she stood with her feet spread, hands resting lightly on her bare hips. She was stunning'

"Erika, help me free him."

Those amazing breasts barely moved as she bounded forward, reaching up to release my wrists from the ropes overhead. Valerie had untangled herself from the others on the couches, and knelt at my feet to unfasten my ankles. I was so exhausted I almost collapsed onto the wooden platform. The girls caught me, and helped me back down the long hallway and into the small changing room, while Mistress Shannon followed. Once I was settled onto a chair, the two girls left. Still wearing her black leather head mask, she smiled.

"Take a shower and relax, Bill. The festivities will probably go on for a while longer."

I nodded, watching her reddish nipples pulse as they extended past the edge of her corset.

"Your new trainer will be back shortly to take back to campus."

Closing the door behind her, she left me alone.

Since I'd always been blindfolded, I had never seen the interior of the room. One wall held a small bank of lockers, three of which were locked while one stood open. I was surprised to discover that my clothes had been retrieved from the house on Elm Street and were waiting for me there.

In the center of the tiny room sat an easy chair while a wooden stool was off to the side. No curtain covered the single shower stall, but there were plenty of amenities, soap, shampoos, bath gels, body creams, and lots of fresh towels. I took off my leather cock strap and my collar and stepped under the stinging spray, luxuriating in a long, hot shower.

After shutting off the water, I dried off and got dressed, sitting in the surprisingly comfortable chair to wait. It was so comfortable that I dozed off. I had no idea how long I was out when a knock at the door finally aroused me. Erika stuck her head inside and grinned at me.

"Good. You're ready to go. Come on, I've driving you back to campus."

Her dark brown hair was still damp. Evidently, she had taken a quick shower too. Her clothes were those of a typical coed, shorts, sandals, and a loose tailored blouse with no hint of the leather queen she'd been earlier. She was carrying a large gym bag, so I guessed that it held her leather costume.

In silence, she led me down the corridor outside to a gravel parking lot. Several late model cars were parked haphazardly, including the silver Acura with black leather interior. Erika's car was a dark blue BMW parked next to it. After starting to get in the back seat, I suddenly realized that no one else was riding with her. The beautiful brunette smiled at my mistake but said nothing as I got in the front with her.

The building we'd been in seemed to be a converted barn in the rear of a rather large estate. As we passed the main buildings, I saw that there were lights on and a number of luxury cars parked there as well. Erika exited the long gravel driveway and pulled onto a paved county road in the decidedly rural area. She drove in silence for a couple of miles before she cleared her throat. I still hadn't seen any neighbors.

"You probably have lots of questions, Bill. I can only tell you a little bit now, mostly about myself. I'm a junior, majoring in medieval history, with a special interest in torture implements and the Spanish Inquisition."

She glanced at me and smiled.

"Although I find my studies useful for the Club activities, rest assured that I will not be using any of them on you."

I smiled back at her, only somewhat relieved by her joking tone. With her deep blue eyes back on the road, she continued.

"Along with the other girls, I live at the Sigma Epsilon sorority. I'm consistently on the dean's list and you already know I'm on the swim team. And I'm good friends with Lydia, but you probably already knew that as well."

There was another silence, this one a bit more awkward than the last. I was embarrassed and tongue tied around this gorgeous brunette. I simply didn't know what to say, so I decided to confess that.

"Erika, I don't know what to ask."

She giggled and smiled, giving me a quick glance at a stoplight.

"Well, that's not a surprise. Think about it over the rest of the weekend. You'll have a chance to have your questions answered, so you better think of some to ask."

She cast another look at me, and then dropped her gaze down to my crotch.

"Open you pants and take out your penis."

It wasn't a question. It was a command, the very first I'd received from my new trainer. Although my hesitation was short-lived, Erika addressed it right away.

"Bill, I am now your trainer, and you are expected to obey me immediately, to follow my instructions without delay."

"Yes Ma'am."

Properly chastised, I quickly unzipped my shorts and reached inside to cup my cock and balls, lifting them out into the open. Erika took another quick peek and nodded.

"Much better."

We drove in silence for another minute, with my trainer stealing looks at my limp cock. Although it stayed flaccid, it did feel thick and heavy lying on my thigh.

"I know quite a bit about you, Bill. I know that you have an older sister who bossed you around when you were younger. I know that your father left your family when you were five, and that your mother works diligently to provide for you and your sister. I know that you're on partial scholarship and that you have to work for your meals and books."

She paused and took another glimpse of my exposed cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds