WVC Ch. 14: The Supplicant Ceremony

"That's it, Bill. Anoint your new trainer. Drench her with your male nectar."

I cried out again and thrust against her pumping hands, delivering yet another spurt of fluid somewhere on her body. Through my orgasmic fog, I sensed rather than heard others gathering closer. While she continued to ream my asshole with the fingers of one hand, Mistress kept spanking my defenseless buttocks with the other. And I kept cumming, shooting jet after jet of cream, sending them flying through the air, and landing who knows where.

"Oh yes! Cover her with the sweet cream flowing from that big penis of yours."

Obediently, I surged forward once more, hurling yet another burst of liquid onto the unseen girl. Gasping for air, I sagged against the restraints, my knees buckling from the exertion of my mammoth ejaculation. Ruthlessly, the girl milked my cock and squeezed my balls, urging even more fluid up the long shaft, encouraging it to spew forth from the open cockslit.

As the last drops of cum dribbled from the tip of my cock, Mistress pulled her fingers from my ass and caressed my blistered cheeks, soothing the flaming skin. While she rose to her feet, my new trainer kept stroking me, holding my stalk like she never intended to let me go. Mistress Shannon took off my blindfold as she spoke.

"Open your eyes and behold your trainer, Bill."

She'd stripped off her mask. Her pretty face streaked with strands of cum, the light haired brunette with the gorgeous body from the pool stood beaming before me, both hands still wrapped around my slowly drooping cock. I was pleased that I had unknowingly chosen Erika, and my cock responded, pulsing in her hands as she kept fondling me.

"I'm delighted that you choose me, Bill. I can't wait to start our sessions together."

Other members had crowded around us, all having discarded their masks, congratulating her. I was surprised when the black girl, Lydia, dipped her head and began to lick the rope of cum that decorated her friend's shoulder. That seemed to be the expected norm as the gorgeous tall blonde, Amanda I think, ducked her head and lovingly started licking her neck. As the two girls attended to her upper body, the strawberry blonde who was the sorority president turned Erika's face toward her and briefly kissed her on the lips, exchanging my cum between them before sliding to her cheek and sucking up the creamy drops I'd deposited there. As the Asian girl leaned close to kiss Erika on the lips, Taylor, the freckled blonde let her kisses slide lower until she too was licking the trainer's neck and shoulders. Mistress Shannon whispered in my ear.

"It's traditional that the new trainer shares the trainee's nectar with the entire chapter."

I just nodded, still tightly bound hand and foot by the ropes hanging from the wooden frame. Mistress caressed my ass cheeks as Mya broke the wet kiss and sank to her knees, eyeing my still thickened cock, firmly captured in Erika's grip. Valerie took her place, forcing her tongue into my new trainer's mouth as the other three girls kept licking the beads of cum from her skin. When the curly haired brunette from the art class severed the kiss and dropped to floor to join Mya, Brooke seized the opportunity to clean Erika's face, energetically licking and sucking the remaining drops of my cream, the silver stud flashing between tongue strokes.

Both Mya and Valerie leaned closer to my crotch, sliding their hands up my spread thighs, ever nearer to my cock, watching intently as it slowly revived with Erika idly stroking me. Although it had never gone completely limp, it had definitely lost stiffness and altitude, even while staying long and thick in my new trainer's grip.

She was relishing the licks on her neck, craning to give the Lydia and the two other girls complete access to her upper body all the while energetically returning the muscular blonde's kisses. As the girls continued to lick and kiss Erika, I glanced over her shoulder and saw Jordan and her tall friend on a couch, kissing and fondling each other, more interested in the other than sharing in the ritual. The petite redhead had spread her legs open wide to allow Diane easy access to her bare pussy, and now that she had discarded her full head mask, I saw she was a brunette with close cropped curly hair.

"Erika, let the others have a taste of him."

Immediately, my new trainer released her two handed grip on my still distended cock and turned to the strawberry blonde, cupping her small breasts through the chain bikini and tweaking her incredibly long nipples as she kept sharing a tongue kiss with Brooke. I gasped. Valerie had circled the base of my shaft with one fist and squeezed firmly, milking the very last drop of my cream, offering it to Mya.

The Asian girl leaned closer and eagerly sucked the reddened bulb between her lips, tasting the juice she'd been denied earlier. I shivered as she expertly used her studded tongue, rimming the pronounced ridge around the crown of my shiny bulb, licking the sides of my heavily veined shaft and dipping the tip of her tongue into the open eye of my cockhead. She certainly knew her way around a cock.

Brooke broke off the extended kiss and knelt on the floor between Valerie and her gym partner. Satiated for the moment, Mya let my reddened knob pop from her mouth so that Valerie could offer it to the blonde. Immediately, Brooke swallowed my bulb and started posting enthusiastically, up and down, up and down, coordinating her bobbing head with the rhythm of Valerie's hand strokes. What she may have lacked in technique, she made up for it with extra zeal.

Surprisingly, I began to feel a renewed vitality in my cock. The shapely brunette felt it too, pumping my swelling shaft with forceful determination into the blonde's slurping mouth as she grinned up at me. While she continued to massage my ass cheeks, Mistress Shannon peered over my shoulder.

"Go easy on him, girls. We don't want to exhaust this big penis of his too soon."

Her words had little effect, as Brooke's loud sucking noises seemed to intensify. Mya reached up to cradle my tightly bound balls in the palm of her hand as Valerie kept pumping. It didn't take long until my cock regained a full erection. The muscular blonde leaned back, letting my hard-on emerge from between her wet lips, shining with her saliva in the bright lights, her panting mouth wide open, the stud in her tongue glistening.

Releasing my buttocks and moving lightly around me, Mistress stopped with her legs spread and looked down at the kneeling blonde. I was surprised to see that she still wore her mask. Turning to watch Mistress Shannon, Valerie slowed her rhythm on my jutting cock.

"Brooke, put that marvelous tongue of yours to work between my thighs."

"Yes Mistress."

Immediately, the stocky blonde slid between the standing woman's boots and grasped her bare ass with both hands, pulling the prominent pussy into her face. We all watched as she extended her tongue and leaned closer. The tall brunette mistress shuddered as that long pink tongue found its mark, moaning as it penetrated deep into her cleft.

Looking beyond her, I saw that Erika and the 3 members that were attending to her had retreated to a couch. Lydia was kneeling beside the couch and had her head buried between my new trainer's open thighs while the shapely brunette was passionately kissing Taylor, the strawberry blonde with the freckled skin. She was splayed across the couch, allowing Amanda, the other blonde easy access to her exposed pussy.

On another couch, Jordan was lapping at the crotch of her brunette partner. Diane had retrieved a riding crop and was lightly tapping the kneeling redhead's ass cheeks. My attention was brought back to my cock as Valerie began to post her fist up and down with more determination and purpose. Her warm breath washed over my swollen cockhead as she leaned closer. I shivered as the tip of her tongue flicked out and teased my rounded knob, sliding into the gaping eye, rimming it lightly.

I gasped as she swallowed the entire bulb, stretching wide to accommodate my girth. Gripping the base of my shaft firmly, she began to bob her head up and down on my stalk, working to get more of the long shaft into her mouth until I felt the back of her throat. Immediately, she pulled back, letting my dripping cock pop free of her lips as she continued to stroke me with both hands. Grinning broadly, Valerie looked up at me, saliva streaming from the corners of her full lips, her pretty face beaming.

"Don't hold back, Bill. Tonight, you're free to cum as many times as you can. And the next time this big penis of yours to explodes, I want it to be deep in my mouth."

Instantly, she ducked her head and gulped my stiff pole back into her mouth. As she continued to suck my hard cock, she gradually slid her hands onto the front of my thighs, and then around behind me to cup my buttocks. Still cupping my balls in one hand, Mya wrapped her other around the thickened shaft, squeezing and pumping me in coordination with the brunette's enthusiastic head dance.

Mistress began to moan, her bare hips gyrating against Brooke's face. Across the room, Jordan was bringing her curly haired partner to a loud, boisterous climax. And when Valerie slipped her fingers into the valley between my spread ass cheeks, teasing the puckered hole, I started to gasp, knowing that my next orgasm was near.

More moans came from the group with Erika just as Mistress Shannon cried out, pulling the blonde's head firmly against her crotch. Humping her face as best I could while still restrained and spread eagled, I exploded into Valerie's mouth, the first blast of cum hitting the back of her open throat.

While the kneeling brunette held onto my bucking hips, Mya kept pumping my spasming cock, jacking me into her mouth. Valerie swallowed the early jets of my milk, but as I kept spurting deep into her throat, the sheer volume began to overwhelm her. As my white nectar started to dribble from both sides of her mouth, the Asian girl leaned close and licked her face, lapping up the overflowing milk, still stroking my thick shaft between Valerie's sweet lips.

Finally, she pulled back and kissed Mya passionately. As they continued with their lips pressed together, their tongues intertwined and the shapely Asian kept pumping my slowly deflating cock, slick from my juice and Valerie's spit. Smick, smick, smick - I was surprised that I could hear the familiar rhythm over the other sounds of passion in the room.

Mistress Shannon shuddered with a last tremor of her climax, her breasts jiggling atop the supporting corset, her reddish nipples puckered sternly erect with her arousal. Exhaling loudly, the brunette mistress reached down to help Brooke rise to her feet, those magnificent globes swaying heavily. She turned to me, looking down at my wilting erection as I sagged against the restraints. I was exhausted.

"I hope there's more cream in that big penis of yours. Not all the members have had the opportunity to drink your nectar."

"Yes Ma'am, I think so. I just need a little rest."

"That's a major difference between men and women. We can go all night."

Smiling, she gestured around the room. Everywhere, female bodies were entangled, and passionate moans and cries echoed off the high ceiling.

"This was a major concern when we contemplated accepting men into our club. Some members were skeptical that men could keep up with us and didn't even want to consider it. It took someone with special qualifications to get this far."

She glanced back down at my nude crotch, watching the gorgeous Asian stroke my limp cock, trying unsuccessfully to coax it back to life. Disappointed, she eventually released me, letting the long shaft swing free. Valerie, Mya and Mistress Shannon all watched it hang between my outstretched thighs, pointing down toward the floor, glistening wetly in the spotlights. The Asian began rubbing the kneeling brunette's shoulders, gradually moving lower until she was massaging her rounded breasts, reaching between the leather straps of her teddy to cup them lovingly and lift them higher. Valerie closed her eyes as Mya tweaked her nipples, fingering them into wildly excited buds.

"Mya, why don't you and Valerie move to a couch while I attempt to revive this penis of Bill's?"

They didn't answer as Mya leaned over to kiss the brunette, slipping her studded tongue into Valerie's mouth. With their lips still locked together, the two girls rose rather awkwardly from the floor. As their kiss became more passionate, they walked toward an empty couch, Valerie palming the other girl's ass cheek and squeezing it vigorously. Mistress Shannon stood right in front of me, legs spread apart and her hands on her bare hips, just below the lower edge of her corset. Gazing down at my dangling cock, she continued without raising her green eyes.

"I don't think I've ever seen this penis of yours soft. It's always been hard and stiff."

"I'm sorry Ma'am."

"No need to be. I've just gotten used to seeing it fully erect."

Curling her hand around the shaft, she lifted it, weighing me in the palm of her hand.

"Does it always stay this long and thick when you're not aroused?"

"No Ma'am. It gets smaller, especially when I exercise, or when it gets cold."

"I see."

With her eyes still focused on my cock, she began to squeeze me, gently but firmly. Over her shoulder, I could see that the tall gorgeous blonde had disengaged from the group on the couch with Erika. Walking toward us with a lithe grace, wearing an open cupped leather teddy that let her surprisingly full breasts bounce lightly, she didn't need any support as they rode high on her chest. As she drew close, I could see she had a wild look in her smoky blue eyes, and her reddish brown oval nipples were stiff and crinkled. Mistress glanced up as the other girl stopped to watch.

"Do you want more of this big penis, Amanda?"

The girl with the honey blonde hair nodded, her blue eyes still staring directly at my heavy cock. Almost absentmindedly, she reached up to finger her nipples, twisting and stretching those buds into long sharp points, bullet tips crowning the firm globes of her breasts. Suddenly, I felt new life in my cock. Mistress Shannon must have noticed it as well.

Smiling slyly, she gave me one last squeeze before releasing me, lifting my cock high and then letting it drop. Long and heavy, it swung back and forth between my widely parted thighs as the two women watched. Under their intense scrutiny, my log started to rise and fill, twitching hesitantly as it grew, jerking out and up until jutted from between my spread thighs, still pointing down toward the floor.

"It's all yours, Amanda. Just be sure to share him."

The supple blonde's eyes lit up as she immediately dropped to her knees between my feet, wrapping both hands around the base of my shaft.

"Certainly, I will, Mistress. I do love to feel a penis grow and swell in my mouth."

Leaning forward, she sucked the reddened bulb between her lips. Once I was deep in her throat, she just held me there, lightly squeezing the base of my shaft with her fist. It was an exquisite sensation. I could feel the tip of my cockhead resting against the back of her gullet, my log continuing to slowly thicken as her throat muscles massaged me. Mistress finally looked up at my face as she turned to leave us, her green eyes twinkling.

"Bill, I'm leaving you in good hands, or rather, in a good mouth."

Her rounded hips swaying, she sauntered off toward the couch where the elfin redhead was receiving a full blown whipping on her bare ass cheeks from Diane as she continued to feast between the legs of her brunette friend. The riding crop stopped as Mistress spoke to them, but I couldn't hear any words as moans and slurping sounds from the other couches drowned them out. Besides, my attention was drawn back to the shapely blonde with my swelling cock in her throat as Amanda started to hum, the soft vibration increasing as my cock continued to expand.

My breathing grew heavier and more ragged as the light squeezes of her hands gradually became outright strokes, firm posting up and down the part of my shaft that wasn't between her lips. Gasping for air, the stunning blonde eventually had to spit me out. While she kept pumping my slick stalk, she looked up into my eyes, beaming.

"You have a gorgeous penis, Bill."

With that, she ducked her head and started to work my now fully erect cock in and out of her mouth, sucking voraciously while jacking the slippery shaft with both hands. I wasn't sure how long it would be before I delivered another load of cum between her lips. Since I was concentrating on the action of her mouth, I neglected to notice Mistress returning with Jordan and her partner in tow until the three of them stood right in front of me. The tall brunette didn't look thrilled.

"Amanda, Jordan and Diane have not yet had the opportunity to drink Bill's nectar."

The kneeling blonde glanced up at the standing trio, but since she didn't lift her head off my hard-on, she couldn't reply. She just nodded, keeping her lips wrapped tightly around my cockhead. Mistress chuckled.

"Girls, I'm not sure that she really wants to share."

"That's okay with me."

The brunette with the closely cropped hair was attempting a feeble joke, but Mistress was not amused. She fastened her steely gaze on Diane.

"Kneel down and take him into your mouth. You may yet find enjoyment in controlling a man."

Looking doubtful, Diane obeyed, grudgingly kneeling beside the slurping blonde. Ever watchful, her redheaded partner took a position kneeling opposite. Still nursing on my purple bulb, Amanda released her two fisted grip on my cockshaft and slid her hands onto my inner thighs, allowing the other two girls access to my slick pole. Mindful that Mistress Shannon was hovering over her, Diane extended her tongue and licked tentatively at the side of my swollen pole.

"Better. Now put a little enthusiasm into it."

Obediently, she sucked the heavily veined side of my stalk into her mouth. Jordan followed suit, tentatively closing her mouth over my thick shaft until their lips met. Gradually, their kissing grew more fervent with my distended rod trapped between them. As Amanda continued to bob up and down on the end of my engorged bulb, they matched her rhythm, so that the three of them were actually exchanging wet kisses. It was almost as if my hard-on was in the way.

"Much better."

Mistress Shannon nodded approvingly as she moved around behind me, palming my ass cheeks, open and vulnerable as I hung helplessly spread eagle in the wooden frame. Diane slid one hand up the back of my thigh until she cupped the underside of my buttock, squeezing and massaging, coordinating her efforts with Mistress. Jordan again followed her friend's lead, lightly tracing her fingertips up my leg as well. Amanda cradled my tightly bound balls in her palm, squeezing them gently as she kept posting up and down. Mistress leaned close to my ear.

"Do you like this, Bill? Do you like having three gorgeous girls kneeling at your feet, sucking your big penis?"

I gasped.

"Yes Ma'am."

The combined exertion was getting to me. I felt Mistress pull my ass cheeks wide, slipping her hand down between them, circling my ass hole, pressing her fingertip firmly against the puckered opening. She just held it there as she whispered again.

"Relax, Bill. Let me in. I'm going to help you anoint these Club members with your cream."

I took a deep breath and consciously tried to loosen the muscles surrounding my sphincter. Gently, but firmly, Mistress pushed until her forefinger popped inside. After sliding the one finger in and out once, twice, three times, she twisted her finger and rimmed my hole, stretching it wider until she was able to introduce a second finger. As she rotated them and pushed deeper, she leaned close, poking sharply erect nipples into my back.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds