WVC Ch. 31: The Library Streak

Grinning up at me, the pale eyed black girl continued.

"But with a little work, I expect to be able to swallow the whole thing. Of course, I'll need lots of practice.

At her sly words, my hard-on surged in her two fisted grasp, lurching upward as the brown haired girl stared down at it. With Chandra manually guiding her arm, the new girl extended her hand.

"Lily, I want you to meet Bill."

Keeping my hands propped on top of my head, I didn't move, allowing Larissa to pull my hips farther forward until my purplish cockhead was within reach. Lily's dark eyes never wavered as her fingertips slid across the slippery surface, caressing the wet skin as she gaped at my throbbing cock.

"He's got a really nice one, doesn't he?"

Continuing to squeeze and tug on my balls, Jennifer slid her other hand up the back of my thigh, stroking the tense muscles. With both fists still wrapped around my rigid pole, Larissa let them glide down until she pressed firmly against my lower abdomen, giving the dark haired brunette ample space to explore the upper third of my hard-on. And Lily did, watching her eager fingers slither all around the taut cockhead, teasing the skin and dipping a sharp fingernail into the gaping hole at the tip.

"Yeah, he does have a magnificent cock."

As the busty newcomer kept fingering the open slit, Larissa slowly fisted my stalk, trying to squeeze out more juice. When a drop of clear fluid did bubble up out the yawning crevice, Lily gasped.

"Oh wow! Is he cumming?"

Before anyone could answer, my phone rang. I'd left it on the table bedside my bed, and was in no positon to answer it. Throwing me a wide grin, Chandra moved swiftly to retrieve it before it could ring a second time, replying to Lily while she held her hand over the mouthpiece.

"Nah, it's just his pre-cum, the slippery fluid that seeps out before he shoots. Hello?"

Pumping my swollen cock once more, Larissa coaxed another glistening discharge from the open slit as the first drop slid down the underside of my shaft. Chandra turned her back to me as she spoke on the phone, her tight shorts accentuating the full curves of her hips, her voice too low for me to follow the conversation.

"But he is very close to cumming. Would you like a taste?"

Obviously surprised by Larissa's suggestion, Lily looked down at the kneeling girl, and then back up at me.

"Is that allowed? It looks like he's about to burst."

She was right. All the petting and fondling had me right on the edge of a tremendous climax. Despite Jennifer pulling my balls down toward the floor, I felt the roiling deep inside of them and I knew I couldn't take much more. With another slow pump up and down my trembling shaft, Larissa replied.

"Yeah, sure. You can suck him. Just need to be careful not to send him over the edge."

Dropping her nervous gaze back down to my quivering cock, Lily nodded and sank to the floor beside Larissa. Wetting her lips, she hesitantly leaned forward as the pretty black girl kept posting her fists, milking more juice up the thickly veined shaft. As Lily cautiously extended her tongue, Jennifer cupped my ass cheek and squeezed, whispering loud enough for me to hear.

"That's it, Bill. Let her drink from your dick."

I shivered as the stocky brunette touched the tip of my bloated knob, tentatively licking at the steady flow of liquid dribbling from my cockhole. As Lily pulled her tongue back into her mouth and uncertainly smacked her lips, savoring my juice, a slow smile spread across her wide face.

"Hey, that's pretty good. Sweet and tart at the same time."

With an enthusiasm she hadn't shown before, she ducked her head and opened her mouth, accepting the rounded bulb between her lips. As she began to suck, she curled one hand just below the high ridge that circled my cockhead and squeezed. With Larissa using both hands to pump my throbbing stalk, Lily soon had a mouthful of my fluid. My breathing was growing shallow and I started to move my hips, trying to ease my oozing hard-on farther into the kneeling brunette's willing mouth.

"Yeah, I understand.'

Chandra had been standing next to my bed, while talking on my phone, apparently deep in conversation. As she turned to me, a smirk flashed across her face. Taking the few steps until she stood directly behind slurping Lily, she held out the phone.

"It's your girlfriend."

As I dropped my hands from my head to take it from her, she frowning, she shook her head.

"Keep your hands on top of your head!"

Taken aback by the sharpness of her tone, I immediately obeyed. As Lily stretched her mouth wide, attempting to swallow more of my slick cockhead between her lips, the dreadlocked black girl held the phone up to my ear. Tentatively, I spoke into the mouthpiece.

"Hello?"

"I understand you're having a party."

It was Erika. And she didn't sound happy.

"Umm. I guess so."

"What do you mean, "You guess so?" Didn't you invite Chandra into your room?"

"Uh, yes. I guess I did. But she was threatening to make a scene in the hallway if I didn't."

Even I knew that sounded lame. She sighed in my ear as Lily's sucking grew louder and more insistent. My hip thrusts were bigger now, shoving my erect cock farther between the girl's slick lips. Jennifer was urging me on, coordinating her squeezing of my butt with my rhythmic movements.

"Is someone sucking your penis?"

"Uh, yes Ma'am."

"Is someone playing with your ass?"

Before I could answer her second question, there was another knock on the door. Motioning that she was going to answer it, Chandra took my right hand down from on top of my head and made me hold the phone. Keeping my left perched on top of my head, I answered my trainer.

"Uh, yes Ma'am."

"How many girls are there, Bill?"

"Uh, four right now. But there's someone else at the door

She paused as Chandra closed the door behind the new girl, a petite Asian with lustrous black hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her eyes widened when she saw me standing totally nude in the middle of the floor with the three coeds playing with my cock and ass.

"Omigod!"

"See I told you."

Frayed cut-offs bared two sturdy legs while beneath her tight t-shirt, the Asian girl sported an impressive pair of breasts. Her round globes barely swayed as she tentatively approached us, the stiff points of her excited nipples poking against the thin pink cotton as Chandra guided her closer. Erika interrupted my evaluation of the newcomer.

"Are you close to ejaculating?"

"Umm, yeah."

She sighed again. The newcomer's eyes flicked up to my face before dropping back down below my waist, watching Lily valiantly try to take more of my hard-on into her mouth. Gasping for air, the kneeling brunette finally gave up, keeping her fist tight around the upper part of my bloated shaft. When she caught sight of my fully engorged cockhead, dark purple and shiny with saliva and precum, the Asian gasped.

"Omigod! That's the biggest white cock I've ever seen!"

Crossing her arms under her full breasts, Chandra beamed.

"That's what I've been telling you, Simone. This is Bill, the guy with the really big dick."

She looked very pleased with herself. Panting heavily, I was sure Erika could hear me over the phone as I thrust into the girls' fists. Larissa had both of hers gripping the root of my stalk, tight against my smooth pubic mound while Lily was energetically pumping the section just below the quivering bulb. Flowing steadily out of my yawning cockslit, a stream of fluid was dribbling down the shaft, lubricating the chesty brunette's rhythmic strokes. Smick, smick, smick -

"Bill, you don't want to jeopardize your chance to get into the Club now, do you?"

She was right. She was always right.

"No Ma'am."

"Good. Let me talk to Chandra again."

Still resting my left hand on top of my head, I handed the phone back to the shapely black girl. Her eyes still wide, Simone stared down at my dripping cock as Lily pivoted on the floor and pointed the trembling knob toward her. As she took the phone, Chandra pushed the gawking girl forward, until the oozing tip of my jutting pole nearly poked her stomach. Holding the phone up to her ear, she took Simone's hand and placed it directly on my twitching bulb, her tiny fingers cautiously sliding over the slick surface.

"Hello?"

Even though she was standing right in front of me, I didn't follow Chandra's conversation. I was too busy enjoying the attention I was getting. Growing slightly bolder, Simone curved her fingers over and around my cockhead, sliding the pad of her forefinger into the gaping hole, smearing the clear fluid across the rounded knob.

"Uh huh."

As she responded to Erika, Chandra caught my eye and winked. Still tugging on my balls, Jennifer had worked her fingers down the valley between my ass cheeks, locating my puckered crevice, teasing me around the edges. Spreading my feet slightly farther apart gave her easier access and she looked up at me, grinning. Panting heavily, I pressed back against her probing fingertip until it popped inside. Surprised how easily it slid in, I thought I might be sore from the training session, but I wasn't at all. Once it was firmly in my ass, I clinched my butt muscles and captured her single digit as I thrust against the fists tight around my seeping hard-on, pumping my hips, trying to find enough friction to get release.

I was far enough gone that I didn't care whether or not I made it into the Club. Thankfully, my trainer did. With the grin on her face growing broader, Chandra nodded.

"Yep. I understand."

Ending the call and tossing the phone on my bed, she clapped her hands.

"Listen up. Now that we've all had a chance to meet Bill, and get to know his dick, even if it's just a little bit, it's time to leave."

A chorus of disappointed groans met her pronouncement, but no one resisted. Jennifer withdrew her finger from my ass and Larissa sat back on her heels as she let go of her double fisted grip on my hard-on. Being late to the party might have made Simone reluctant to abandon my trembling cockhead, but she did so without any resistance while Lilly had to have one last lick before she scrambled to her feet. The dreadlocked black girl finished her explanation.

"He's still in training and needs his rest."

With her eyes fastened on my protruding cock, Simone asked.

"So this isn't the all-night party you mentioned, right?"

"No, not tonight. He has to complete his training first. And then we'll get to play with him, all night long."

That brought a wide smile to the tiny Asian's face.

"Good. Then he definitely needs to get his rest."

Silently, Chandra ushered them out of the room, leaving me standing dumbfounded in the middle of the room, my raging erection dripping steadily on the floor. Turning to give me a sly smile before she shut the door, she nodded down at my quivering hard-on.

"Good luck on getting some sleep. With that hard dick of yours, you'll need all the luck you can find."

She was right. I tossed and turned in bed for hours. It was nearly 3 AM before I drifted off to a fitful sleep.

The next day was Sunday May the 2nd, and I'd planned to spend the entire day studying in the library. The quiet and solitude was the ideal atmosphere to help me concentrate, especially with all the distractions of late. As a lowly freshman, I wasn't entitled to one of the private study carrels that lined the outside of the floors, but the group tables in the mathematics section was perfect. Math students generally weren't rowdy. So aside from a brief lunch break, I spent the whole day there. I finished what I wanted and then some. Walking back to my dorm, I had a reassuring sense of accomplishment. And my cock stayed soft the whole day.

Waiting in my inbox was an e-mail from the Math Department.

"You are to report to the Library on Monday at 5 PM. Bring your leather collar and Display Suit #7. Carry the suit in a plain plastic bag and deposit it in the trash of the men's bathroom on the first floor, and then report to Study Carrel #159. There, you will receive additional instructions. Eat lightly and continue to take your blue diamond shaped pills as well as the herbal supplements. You are not to ejaculate during the scenario."

This was going to be different. No one to monitor me. No one to guide me. No one to turn to in the event of a problem. Apparently, I was on my own.

It had been so long since I'd tried on the display suits (WVC Ch.15), that I couldn't remember which Suit #7 was. Pulling out the box for under my bed, I shuffled through the plastic bags until I found it. It was the "Gates of Hell", the open G-string with neon yellow straps and a series of metal rings. As I picked it up and hoisted it in my palm, I'd forgotten just how heavy it was.

Classes went slowly that day as I had a giddy anticipation of my solo turn in the library. Back in my room, I discarded my underwear, deciding to go commando beneath my cut-offs since I would be shedding them in a few minutes anyway. Stuffing the leather collar and the bag with the display suit into my pockets, I headed off across campus toward the library.

Ducking inside the door, I noticed that the first floor was crowded, almost as busy as it had been the day before. The restrooms were near the checkout desks, right next to the librarian's office where the door stood wide open.

Although I'd used the men's room before, I'd never seen anyone else inside. Sure enough, the wastebasket was completely empty and the neon yellow straps with the shiny metal rings looked odd at the bottom of the plastic liner. Although I was tempted to layer some paper towels over the bag to hide it, I didn't.

Emerging into the packed area near the exit, I realized the study carrel #159 was all the way in the other side of the first floor and beneath the tight confines of my cut-offs, my cock felt fat and heavy. Making my way through the labyrinth of book shelves and tables, I must have passed fifty students hard at work, including quite a number of familiar faces. This was going to be more of a challenge than I could have ever imagined.

Closing the door to the tiny room, which was no bigger than a closet, I took a moment to admire the view. Carrel #159 must have been assigned to a senior because the window offered a panorama of the wooded grounds. Even though it was on the first floor, the entire library had been built on a ground elevation that created a truly spectacular view of the campus. Taped to the top of the desk, I found a note.

"You are to put on the collar and strip off all your clothes. Leave them in the carrel and walk back to the men's bathroom. There you will receive your final directions."

After a moment's hesitation, I stripped off my clothes, folded them on top of the desk and fastened the leather collar around my neck. Looking down between my thighs, my cock hung loosely down toward the floor, thick and heavy, but not showing any sign of arousal. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad, after all.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped out of the miniscule room. No one had noticed me on the way to the carrel and as I started walking back toward the restroom, no one paid me any attention, at least not at first. With my thick pole swinging back and forth with each step, bouncing heavily off my thighs, I rounded a corner and almost knocked over a tall, pretty blonde. Her blue eyes grew wide when she glanced down at my bare crotch, but she didn't utter a sound. I mumbled an apology and kept going.

Emerging from the stacks, I passed through a group study area, wide open and filled with tables of students, hard at work. One brunette glanced up and gasped out loud, staring at my swinging cock as I passed by. Another brunette glanced as I swept near her seat. This one I recognized. It was one of the swimmers from the pool, but I couldn't recall her name. But she remembered mine.

"Hey, Bill!"

The words echoed in the air as I disappeared into the stacks of books once more. Pausing to catch my breath, I peeked between the shelves to survey the final lap to the bathroom. The room was jammed with coeds, but everyone was totally focused on their studies. Apparently, no one had been alerted or noticed me hiding in the stacks. As I took another deep breath, I glanced down below my waist and realized that my cock had begun to expand, swelling slightly and lengthening down between my legs. With my heart pounding, I left the relative safety of the bookcases and darted toward the men's room, my thickened cock slapping audibly against my thighs.

"Omigod!"

A pair of blondes seated side-by-side at a table were staring at me, their blue eyes focused down at my exposed crotch. It was the two nearly identical blondes from the Advanced Drawing Class, Tracy and Lilianne. One was covering her mouth as she giggled. Nodding at them with a tight smile, I kept going. Several other girls glanced up, each rapidly dropping their eyes down below my waist, staring at the thick log swinging heavily between my legs. Hurrying across the room, I made it to the restroom, shut the door behind me, and heaved a sigh of relief.

Then I spotted a note taped to the mirror.

"You are to put on the display suit and return the carrel, allowing anyone who wishes to examine you thoroughly."

The return trip was not going to be better.

Retrieving the display suit from the wastebasket, I stepped into the neon yellow straps, pulled them up my legs so I could slide the large shiny ring around my cock and balls. All three of the elastic straps were attached to that ring, and I arranged one down between my legs so that it would snake up between my ass cheeks while hoisting the other pair high onto my hips. Checking the fit in the mirror, it seemed that the largest ring was tighter than I remembered, lifting my balls up from between my thighs and hoisting them high out in front of me.

Carefully, I worked each of the other five rings along my swelling shaft, positioning them so that the bright straps attached to each were straight along the sides. Since I'd received the display suits, I done some research on the internet and I knew that they were usually graduated in size, becoming smaller the farther they were from my balls. But mine were different. Because of my large girth, this particular suit was customized. Each ring was identical. And while the neon straps that held them in place along my shaft were usually less than an inch apart, these were closer to an inch and a half.

It was heavy. And as I watched in the mirror, my cock continue to lengthen and expand, stretching out away from my thighs. The bulb rapidly engorged, becoming dark red and incredibly taut, extending out a good two inches beyond the last shiny ring. Since the extra heft of the metal weighed me down, the angle of my distended cock pointed down toward the sink.

Knock, knock, knock! The sudden banging startled me. Frosted glass formed the top half of the door and I could see the shadow of someone standing close outside.

"Young man, this is Miss Compton, the senior librarian. Are you wearing any clothes?"

I paused. Did my display suit count as clothes?

"I know that you're still in there. Young man, answer me!"

"Yes Ma'am, I'm in here."

"Are you wearing clothes?"

I paused and looked down at the shiny metal and bright yellow straps. Does this count?

"Uh, yes Ma'am. I'm wearing a display suit."

"Then open this door at once!"

When I unlocked the door and swung it open, the tall blonde woman in the doorway immediately dropped her blue eyes down to my jutting cock, adorned with the concentric metal rings held in place by the neon yellow strings. Her mouth fell open and behind the thick glasses, her eyes grew wide.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 337 milliseconds