WVC Ch. 31: The Library Streak

"What is the meaning of this?"

Behind her, several girls crowded around trying to see. Before I could respond, she pushed her way inside, banging the door shut behind her. After locking it, she turned back to me, glaring down at my crotch.

"This is not appropriate attire for the library!"

After watching it pulse and throb, bobbing up and down between my thighs, she cleared her throat and spoke with a much softer tone, still gazing down at my metal clad cock.

"So what is the meaning of this, young man?"

Almost unconsciously, I spread my feet apart and tilted my hips up toward her. Probably in her late thirties, she was attractive and quite shapely. Her pale blonde hair was pulled back into tight bun, and she wore high heels and a tight black skirt that hugged her hips. Full and round, her breasts pressed against her thin tailored blouse, topped with large erect nipples pressing eagerly against the white cotton.

"I'm in training to join a secret society. And I was just following instructions."

Nodding at my reply, she wet her pink lips as she continued to stare down between my legs.

"I asked if you were wearing clothes. This contraption you have on doesn't cover anything."

"It's not supposed to cover me. It's a display suit."

Her hand drifted up to her neck and she began to finger the top button of her blouse.

"I see. And presumably, it is designed to display your ah -, your male appendage."

Her eyes had yet to rise above my waist, studying the way my thickened cock twitched inside the metal rings, struggling to lift higher. Clasping my hands, I rested them on top of my head and angled my hips higher still, up toward her pretty face, causing my nearly erect cock to bounce up and down.

"Yes Ma'am. It is intended to exhibit my uh, - my penis."

Licking her lips, she leaned over to get a closer look. I realized that since she had unreleased the top button of her blouse, the cotton gaped open enough so that I caught a glimpse of the deep valley between her breasts.

"Yes, well, it certainly does that."

I could feel her warm breath wash over the exposed cockhead as she continued to examine my throbbing pole.

"These instructions you received, what were they?"

The blonde librarian was so close that with a thrust of my hips, I probably could jab her in the face with the trembling knob.

"I'm supposed to walk back to Study Carrel #159."

"Wearing this display suit?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I took a deep breath, causing my swollen cock to twitch upward.

"And I'm supposed to allow anyone wants to examine me, uh. Examine my penis."

"I see."

She paused and then suddenly knelt on the tile floor, my stiffened cock quivering in her face.

"Those rings look quite heavy. Are they uncomfortable around your ah -, your member?"

"No Ma'am. They actually feel good."

"Really? Do they arouse you then? Do they make you excited?"

I began to blush, but my cock continued to throb and tremble.

"Yes Ma'am. I guess they do."

Silently, she stared down my jutting cock, closely inspecting the bare bulb. I cleared my throat.

"You can touch it, if you want to."

At first, I thought she didn't hear me, as she remained completely motionless. Then, slowly, she reached up and slid her hand under the shaft, lifting it in her palm. I held my breath as her fingers curled around the metal laden stalk, weighing it in her hand.

"It is heavy."

Exploring my exposed cockhead, she ran her fingertips around the rim, teasing the tender skin, lightly rubbing her thumb back and forth across the slit at the very end.

"It's very large, this penis of yours."

"Yes Ma'am."

My breath grew ragged as she continued to caress my swelling bulb, teasing the single eye until it gaped open.

"You do know that I have to punish you. We can't have young men parading their erect penises through the library, even one as extraordinary as yours."

Releasing her grip, she stared down at my throbbing cock as it swung freely, throbbing urgently inside the restraining rings.

"Turn around and place your hands against the wall."

I obeyed, spreading my feet wide as I leaned over the section next to the door. Shadows of the girls hovering nearby loomed through the opaque glass.

"Feet farther apart, and stick your butt out."

Again, I followed her directions, my bare ass cheeks slightly parted as I pushed them back toward her, my heavily weighted cock hanging down toward the floor. Before she began, she abruptly yanked the yellow straps high up on my hips, forcing the one between my buttocks deeper into the valley until it threatened to split open my sphincter. And then she paused, making me wait. Despite anticipating the blow, I was surprised at the ferocity of her open-handed spank. I yelped and thrust my hips forward in an involuntary reaction, almost banging the wall with my protruding cockhead.

"That was number one. There will be nine more."

"Yes Ma'am."

They didn't get any easier, and the last one was a blistering smack. Tears streamed down my cheeks and I'm sure my ass cheeks were flaming red. I had straightened up and was just starting to turn around when I felt her smooth fingers lightly caress my blazing skin.

"I'm sorry to have to do that to you, young man. But such a brazen display of your aroused penis can't go unpunished."

Soothingly, she ran her fingers over the tormented skin, a feathery touch that relaxed and calmed me. But she continued, her hands grew bolder, cupping my buttocks and massaging them, pushing them together and pulling them apart, stretching them wide enough and pulling the single strap aside so she could get a good look at my puckered hole. And then, she stopped.

"Turn around."

Her voice sounded different, lower pitched and deeper in her throat. I obeyed her instruction, and slowly turned to face her, my metal laden cock swaying heavily between my thighs. Behind her glasses, her blue eyes immediately focused on it and as she stared, I assumed the position again, spreading my legs and clasping my hands together on top of my head. As she continued to gaze down between my legs, I noticed that she had released another button on her tight blouse, revealing the lacy top of her overmatched bra and a wide expanse of creamy skin.

Feeling a surge of blood into my crotch, I followed her gaze down. Twitching uncontrollably, my cock was noticeably longer and thicker now, the skin along my shaft bulging out between the rings, the rounded bulb totally engorged, bigger than I'd ever remembered seeing it. With the skin stretched tight and shiny under the light, it gleamed a deep reddish purple. Gently, she ran her fingertip around the prominent ridge that circled the knob, pausing to trace the pronounced cleft on the underside. I shivered.

"I thought my punishment might have hurt you. Instead, it appears that you like it. Your big penis looks more excited than ever."

Lightly caressing me, the blonde played with me, fingering the cockhole and reaching underneath to cup my balls, lifted high by the large metal ring. As she cradled them in her palm, rolling them back and forth, she kept her gaze fastened on my pulsing cockhead.

"You're planning on walking back through the library like this?"

"Yes Ma'am."

My breath was coming shallow and irregular.

"Well, I think you need my help. Your clothes are in which carrel?"

"159."

Straightening up, she released my trembling pole and looked me in the eye.

"That's on the other side of the library."

A sly smile crossed her pretty face.

"And you're supposed to stop and let anyone who wants to examine you?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"This may take a while. Let's go."

Brushing past me, the tall librarian unlocked the restroom door. Through the cloudy glass, I could see the shadows scurrying away as she swung it open. Without glancing back at me, she strode boldly out into the room and I had to hustle to follow her, my heavy metal cock swinging back and forth. Almost every seat was filled, the girls pretending to be studying as they waited for me to appear. I assumed that we were going to simply walk rapidly past everyone back to my carrel, returning the way I came. To my amazement, she halted in the middle of the room.

"Listen up, students! This young man -"

Turning toward me as I came to a stop beside her, she gave me a broad smile.

"This young man is required to parade through the library and exhibit his rather large male appendage. You are all invited to come and examine him."

Dumbfounded, I gaped at her to the sound of chairs scraping the floor as the coeds began to gather around us.

"Spread your legs again like you did before. Show them your penis."

Almost in a trance, I shuffled my feet apart and clasped my hands on top of my head. With perhaps as many as a dozen girls drawing close, I saw a couple of familiar faces, but I was too stunned to sort them out as I tilted my hips up, causing my ringed cockshaft to bob up and down.

"Omigod!"

"He's got a really big cock!"

"Ms. Compton, what's that he's wearing?"

The question came from a familiar looking blonde with thick glasses, a pock marked face and an impressive chest straining her tight red t-shirt. Cecelia. Her name popped into my mind as the librarian answered.

"It's a display suit, designed to enhance his penis and trap the blood in his genitalia."

Nodding as if the explanation made perfect sense, the chesty blonde stepped closer as her blue eyes focused on my protruding pole. The Intermediate Drawing Class. She was in Ms. Reynolds' class. That's why she knew me.

"Apparently, he has to make his male appendage available to be studied and examined. Young man, why don't you go around the room and present your splendid penis to each of the students?"

Speechless at her instructions, I looked pleadingly at her. Behind the glasses, there was a gleeful look in her blue eyes.

"You heard me. You don't want another spanking, do you? In front of all these students?"

"No Ma'am."

"Good. Then take that position you had before, with your hands on top of your head."

Shuffling my feet brought me closer to the blonde art student, and caused my metal ringed cock to sway heavily before me. As I followed the librarian's directions and thrust out my hips, pointing the dark purple cockhead directly at Cecelia, she lifted a trembling hand.

"Girls, this is strictly 'Look, but don't touch'."

A collective sigh of protest came from the other students crowded close behind her, but she stopped and leaned over my exposed bulb, her warm breath washing across the taut skin. Her voice was barely more than a whisper.

"It looks painful."

Raising her soft eyes to meet mine, she asked.

"Does it hurt, Bill?"

She knew my name. I was surprised that she remembered.

"Not really."

"Time to move on, young man."

Pivoting to my right, I came face to face with Whitney and the rest of the Gang of Three. Was all of Ms. Reynolds' class here? With a big smirk on her face, Whitney looked down at the twitching pole before she remarked.

"I think he likes wearing all that metal on his dick. That fat bulb at the end is bigger and more swollen than it was the last time.'

A tall brunette standing behind her exclaimed.

"You've seen it before? Where did you get to see his cock?"

Proudly, the chesty blonde turned back to me before she replied.

"In art class. I've seen it many times when he's modeled for us."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cecelia object.

"I've never seen it, and we're in the same class. He's always worn a G-string or a posing strap. He's never been totally nude."

A flush crossed Whitney's face. Looking flustered, she glanced at her two sidekicks for support. They both shrugged.

"Uh, well, those tiny bits of cloth didn't hide much. It was almost like he was nude!"

Her last words were spoken with a note of defiance as Ms. Compton stepped in.

"Time to show your penis to the next group. Be sure and take that same standing position. It really affords an excellent view of your male organ."

With a nod to signal my understanding, l let her place a hand on my shoulder and guide me on to another cluster of students. Not one eye was above my waist. They were all focused on the metal clad pole swaying back and forth between my legs. As I scanned the group, I didn't see anyone here that I recognized. Settling into a wide stance, I shoved my hips forward as I rested my hands on top of my head. Ms. Compton started to speak but a long-haired blonde with a furrowed brow interrupted.

"Ms. Compton, we already know that this guy with the big dick is supposed to let everyone see it. But are you sure those rings aren't hurting him."

Standing beside me, the tall blonde leaned over to study my quivering cock. After a long moment, she asked without raising her eyes.

"Young man, are those rings hurting your penis?"

I hesitated. The skin was beginning to feel pinched.

"Well, yes Ma'am, I guess so. Maybe a little bit."

Sagely, she nodded, still inspecting my jutting pole, the thick veins bulging out between the shiny metal.

"Perhaps. But it looks just as aroused and excited as it did in the men's room."

Without warning, she reached down and cradled my shaft. Several girls gasped, and I held my breath, waiting to see what she was going to do. Holding it gently in the palm of her hand, she lifted it higher and bounced it lightly, testing the weight.

"Ms. Compton, I thought you said that touching his cock wasn't allowed."

The shapely blonde didn't answer immediately, sliding her fingers of her right hand up the shaft, letting them glide past the rigid rings until her fingertips curled over the engorged bulb. As she delicately squeezed the straining knob, she replied.

"That instruction was for you students. As a member of the school faculty, I retain a certain amount of responsibility to maintain order and control the actions of unruly students."

She paused, lifting her other hand to caress the reddened skin as it bulged out from between the tight rings, the cool softness of her fingertips soothing the inflamed surface. While still stroking my metal bound shaft, she ran her fingertips all over the swollen bulb, tracing the high ridge that crowned my cockhead before carefully slipping her fingernail into the slit at the tip. I gasped at the sudden intrusion.

"Ladies, I think he likes wearing this display suit. I think he enjoys the way these heavy rings enclose and restrain his oversized male organ, and he certainly relished the spanking I gave him earlier."

"Yeah, look at his butt. You can still see the handprint!"

Maintaining her two handed grip so she could continue to fondle my bloated pole, Ms. Compton craned her neck to inspect my bare ass. She chuckled.

"Oh my! Yes, you certainly can."

Turning to go, the librarian released my purplish cockhead but kept her left hand wrapped firmly around the metal clad shaft. Tugging me after her, I had no choice but to follow as she strolled toward the next group of wide eyed students.

"Come on, young man. Let's show this impressive penis of yours to the rest of the students."

Walking awkwardly behind her, I scanned the cluster of girls ahead for any familiar faces. Without waiting for her instruction, I settled into the same position as before and spotted three that I recognized instantly, two short brunettes and a taller, willowy redhead. One of the brunettes was Stephanie, the muscular dancer with the great ass and beautiful feet that I knew from the dance rehearsals (WVC Ch.20), and the other two were from the Massage Class (WVC Ch.18). The busty Hispanic girl was a Sigma Epsilon sister. I was pretty sure her name was Yvette, while Sheila was the slender redhead who'd also been in the Group Massage (WVC Ch.23). Shyly, she smiled at me.

"Hi Bill."

Looking at her incredulously, the rest of the girls crowded closer. One tall brunette with glasses blurted.

"How do you know him?"

Sheila dropped her sparkling blue eyes down my body as she replied.

"He was a subject in our Physiology Class."

"Yeah, we both got to massage him. And play with his big cock."

As Yvette piped up, she tossed a sly smile toward the slim redhead. Ms. Compton continued to fondle me, concentrating on the bulging cockhead, gently caressing it with her soft fingertips while the full breasted brunette continued.

"In fact, Sheila got to suck on his cock when it was hard and stiff, just like it is now."

Immediately, the pale redhead blushed, the color rapidly rising up her long neck until her flesh had a ripe, rosy hue.

"Really?"

Glancing down as the blonde librarian fingered my cockslit, edging her nail into the narrow crevice, the tawny Hispanic added.

"Well, not exactly like he is now. He wasn't wearing that display suit. He was totally nude."

Stephanie caught my eye and grinned. I was sure she was going to contribute her two cents, but she didn't. She just winked at me as Ms. Compton tightened her grip around my rigid cock and led me away. Apparently, we were taking the scenic route, going the longest possible way across the library.

As I clumsily trailed after her, I recognized no one in the next bunch of coeds that we approached. After I assumed the position, the librarian began to pump my stiff pole, posting up and down the two inches of bare flesh of my thickened stalk that extended beyond the last ring. A half dozen strokes later, she commented.

"As many of you know, when a male penis becomes erect, it secretes a clear fluid that allows easy entry into a woman's vagina. This male's very large penis is not giving me any fluid yet."

With a knowing smirk, a slim blonde spoke up.

"Don't those tight rings make that impossible, Ms. Compton?"

"Umm, perhaps you're right. But still -"

Her voice trailed off as she redoubled her efforts, wrapping both hands around the throbbing shaft and jacking it with urgency. I winced under her energetic attack.

Uh, Ms. Compton. I think you're hurting him."

In frustration, she let me go entirely, breathing heavily as she watched the armored pole swing back and forth. After a long minute, she grabbed my jutting cock with a grim determination and held it up high, capturing the upper shaft just below the purplish bulb. I caught my breath as she squeezed firmly and slid her fingernail into my dry cockhole, determined to pry the slit open. With the metal rings as tight as they were, I doubted that I was going to deliver any lubricating fluid for her, but that didn't stop the blonde from trying.

Ignoring my squirming discomfort, she forced her fist up and down the short length of my exposed stalk, at the same time twisting the point of her nail down into my resistant hole until she finally forced the tiny lips to split wide. Looking up in triumph, she beamed at the concerned faces surrounding us.

"I knew I could get it open."

Buoyed by her success, she turned and yanked me after her.

"Let's go on to the next group."

Stumbling along, I didn't see any coeds in that crowd that I recognized. As I spread my feet and thrust my hips forward, Ms. Compton released her grip and spit into her palm, coating it with a generous amount of saliva. Smiling up at me, she circled my trembling stalk just above the last metal ring and squeezed.

"Girls, as you probably know, this young man is being required to parade through the library wearing only this display suit."

As she spoke, she lowered her gaze and slowly let her squeezes grow larger and more pronounced until she was posting up and down, now finding it much easier with her slippery hand. With open mouths and wide eyes, the students watched the blonde librarian set a steady rhythm jacking the short expanse of my exposed cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds