WVC Ch. 31: The Library Streak

"You know better than that, Bill. When you're this close to finishing your training, you should be looking forward to all the benefits that lie ahead instead of just trying to get your rocks off."

Gently, Amanda interrupted the exasperated brunette.

"Erika, I'm sure Ms. Compton was very persuasive. And no harm was done. We caught them in time."

As she mulled this over, standing with her hands on her hips, my trainer dropped her eyes below my waist.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right. We did stop them before it was too late."

Erika paused, staring intently down at the bulging pouch of my shorts.

"Are you hard?"

A couple of girls emerged from the library, setting the double doors swinging as they exited the building. They both followed Erika's steady gaze down to my crotch and started to giggle nervously. Shuffling my feet, I fought an urge to turn away.

"Umm, sort of."

Paying no attention to the tittering coeds, she reached down and captured my thickened shaft, squeezing to test just how firm it was.

"Omigod!"

Three more girls spilled out of the library and stopped in their tracks.

"She's playing with his dick!"

Lydia stepped up and turned her brunette friend away from the door, guiding us down the steps to the pathway across campus. Shaking her head, Erika gave me one last squeeze before she fell into step beside me.

"I'm always amazed just how rapidly your penis becomes erect."

From her place bringing up the rear, Amanda piped up.

"We'll see if he's still so trigger happy once we start emptying his balls on a regular basis."

Glancing at my trainer as she marched on my left side, I couldn't tell if it was some kind of a Club joke or not. Turning to look at Lydia who flanked my right, I peered at her impassive features without being able to determine anything. So I cleared my throat and asked.

"Is that for real?"

Swiveling her head, Lydia looked across me, and then at the brunette.

"You haven't told him?"

While keeping her pace steady as we trooped under the huge oak trees, Erika shook her head. With a sheepish glance across at Lydia, my trainer tried to justify herself.

"I didn't want him to focus too much on that. I thought he should concentrate on the immediate challenges."

From her abrupt snort, it was clear that the black girl didn't agree. Amanda's voice came from over my shoulder.

"Well, certainly when we're early in the process, we need to be discreet. But since his final training is scheduled for this weekend, I think we can sketch out what he can expect after that."

Lydia picked up the thought.

"After your last session, there are a series of initiation ceremonies that involve the entire chapter. Then there's a graduation ritual."

She paused.

"It's a lot more public."

What did she mean by that? How much more public can it? From behind, the blonde added.

"Yeah, it's pretty spectacular."

We continued on a few steps before I gathered my courage to ask.

"Do the scenarios keep happening?"

I could hear the broad smile in Amanda's reply.

"Definitely. And that's when you get to, umm -, ejaculate. Well, maybe not in every scenario, but more frequently than you have so far this semester."

Beneath the snug pouch of my cut-offs, my cock surged at the blonde's promising words. We halted outside the Sigma Epsilon sorority house, and Amanda waved as she headed off in that direction.

"I've got to finish a Lit paper so I'll see you guys later."

I paused to admire her superb body as she walked away, long legs striding below the tiny pair of pink shorts, the lean muscles rippling with each step. During our dance rehearsals (WVC Ch:20), she always wore baggy sweat pants so I seldom had an opportunity to appreciate her sleek form. With a chuckle, Lydia took my arm and steered me toward my dorm.

"Erika, I have feeling that once he gets going, we won't be able to turn off his spigot."

As the brunette giggled, my cock twitched once more. We continued on in silence until we stood in front of the familiar brick building. I thought they were finished escorting me, but I was wrong. Speaking to the muscular black girl, Erika voiced her concern.

"I think we should accompany him upstairs. He's had trouble saying 'No' to his very persistent neighbor."

With a twinkle in her eye, Lydia shrugged.

"Sure. I can protect him all night if you like. I only have one test for tomorrow."

Shaking her brown hair, Erika playfully punched the black girl in the arm.

"Yeah, right."

No one was lurking inside the doorway of the dorm, and the few students gathered on the lobby didn't even look up. After trudging up the stairs, I peeked around the corner to my room. Not a soul was in sight. Still the two Club members walked me to my door, and as I slid my key into the lock, Erika warned me.

"You have another scenario scheduled for later this week, but I don't think I'm involved."

After I swung the door open, I paused to let my trainer finish her thought.

"If that girl Chandra bothers you, or you run into any other problems, call me. Don't try to manage that temptation on your own. You're too close to the end."

Leaning against the door frame, Lydia added, her white teeth gleaming as she smiled.

"Or you can call me if Erika's otherwise engaged. Let me have your phone."

After I pulled it out of my pocket, she took it from my hand and punched in some numbers. Grinning, Lydia handed it back.

"Now I'm on your speed dial."

"Okay, I promise I'll call if I get stuck again. But I'll try Erika first."

She shrugged.

"Whatever. Goodnight, Bill."

The girls turned to go and I shut the door, making sure to lock it before I checked my computer for any e-mails. There were none. I'd have to wait for another day to discover what my next scenario would be.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds