A Billionaire's Life Ch. 01

She giggled and reflexively her hand held my leg tighter. "I haven't redecorated your offices yet. Once I'm done, you won't miss it."

I smiled.

And now, with the current redesign complete, Mia seemed to only now realize that she was holding my thigh rather intimately. Like she'd touched hot fire, she yanked her hand away and blushed while looking at her feet. "Sorry."

"Don't be," I soothed, feeling a flush through me as some of my sexual lust for this attractive young woman was let out. "I didn't mind."

Mia glanced up and for a moment our eyes met. And then she hurriedly turned away and picked up her clipboard full of sketches and dimensions. "Well, we'd better move on to the dining room."

"Well, I'll tap out for Taylor to be your assistant. I've got some work to do and the dining room is hers anyways."

Mia smiled and then noticed the drink in her other hand. "Uh, thanks for the drink, John. And thanks for helping me. It was a lot easier to be sure I got the look you really wanted with your help."

"Anytime. Oh, and make sure you get me before you finish the Underground Bar on the pool deck. I REALLY want to make that place special."

Mia flashed me a brilliant smile. "I will."

I turned to walk away but Mia called, "John?"

"Yeah?" I turned about.

"You'll still be here when I leave, right?" She gave me a shy smile filled with hope.

I smiled right back. "Just ask one of the staff to get me. I promise I'll come back and say good night."

***

I settled back into the plush sofa and stretched my right arm out to the side. A second later, Taylor hit the cushion beside me and snuggled easily into the outstretched arm, which I now wrapped around her.

I dropped a soft kiss on the tip of her nose as she turned to me. I smiled and then said, "I missed you today. How was the photo shoot?"

"Same old, same old," Taylor shrugged. "Well, one thing I know you'd love to hear: I started getting antsy halfway through. So Charlotte had to give me a quickie in the dressing room at lunchtime." Taylor giggled and I soaked in the pleasant visual.

"Oh, by the way, I'll have to be on the runway next weekend," Taylor sighed as she nudged her head into the corner of my shoulder and neck.

"Aww... I barely see enough of you as it is. Cassandra's up to her ears in this Crown acquisition and with you getting back to modeling work, I'm feeling downright lonely."

Taylor grinned. "What? Isn't Mia company enough when you're here?"

"I'm not sleeping with her."

"Yet... It's only been a week. But does my man need a little relief?" she slipped her hand down over my crotch.

I exhaled loudly. "It's just that I got used to having both you and Cassandra around 24-7 for that honeymoon. I don't think a month was long enough. We need to go back and soon."

"Are you kidding me?" Taylor sat up. "I got SOOO tan already. And in my line of work, that's not necessarily a good thing. If we go honeymooning again then I'll come back positively BROWN."

"Well, maybe not somewhere tropical. How about skiing?"

Taylor shrugged. "Look it up."

"Sure thing. Cassandra will..." I trailed off as my mood darkened. "Dammit."

Taylor canted her head. "You forget Cassandra's still at the office?"

"Yeah..." I growled. "When I agreed to let her take over some of these projects, wasn't the deal that she would do it from the home office here?"

"She can't yell at your Vice Presidents as effectively from here."

"Still... what's the point of having a personal assistant if they're never around?"

Taylor shrugged, not having an immediate answer to that. I sighed and tried to think of other things. But Taylor had other ideas.

She turned and swung a leg over to straddle me on the couch and leaned forward. Taking my head in her hands, she first kissed my forehead before looking deeply into my own blue eyes, slightly lighter and greyer than hers. "Well, you'll always have me, honey. And I'll never put my work ahead of you."

Taylor bent and I tilted my head so that our lips could meet, and the longer we kept kissing the more Taylor began to writhe on top of me. Her gyrations over my lap had a pronounced effect on my cock, and as I stiffened up Taylor started grinding her crotch along the length of my boner.

Before we got too far, Taylor stood up and then held her hand out to me, beckoning me back towards our bedroom. "Come on, my husband. Let's get naked."

***

*DECEMBER*

"You're sure taking your time with this one," Taylor said flippantly as she pecked at her food.

"Thanks Dorothy," I nodded to our cook who finished pouring my coffee and then returned to the kitchen. "What do you mean?" I asked Taylor.

"You haven't bedded Mia yet, Jonathan," Cassandra stated from her seat to my right.

I looked back and forth between my wife and my assistant, neither of whom were looking back at me. Taylor was trying to hide a smirk as she shuffled her food around her plate and Cassandra was reading the Business section of the newspaper. I knew as well as they did that I hadn't slept with Mia. She was quite pretty and would get quite giggly/spacey around me, but so far she hadn't shown any inclination to cross the line between flirtatious and sexual.

"I'm not one to push," I stated firmly. "If she's interested, she'll make her own interest known. I'm not a predator, and Mia hasn't even attempted anything."

"She's interested, alright," Taylor stated flatly. "She's just hiding it. Takes a woman to really recognize desire instead of flirting. Mia's too innocent and passive to be a flirt for flirting's sake. She genuinely is hot for you. But she's holding back because you're married and she doesn't want to screw up the job. I already told her I wouldn't mind, but she's just shy."

"Like I said, if she's not comfortable, I'm not going to push anything."

"You pushed Nicole," Cassandra pointed out. "Not every girl you were attracted to threw themselves at you."

"And look how Nicole turned out. If the girl doesn't *want* to deal with me and my lifestyle, I'm not going to push. Ladies, you're all I really need. Isn't that enough?"

Taylor laughed. "If WE were all you needed, then how come Rebecca got you in less than three days? It's been three WEEKS with Mia."

I put my fork down and sighed. "Rebecca stuck her hand into my shorts and started jacking me off within three days. Something tells me that Mia isn't the type."

"So if Mia stuck her sweet little hand in your shorts you'd stop being such a gentleman?"

Before I could answer, Taylor reached underneath the table and ran her hand along my crotch. She could feel the erection that was forming even before she got there. Cassandra saw my body go rigid and soon her grin matched Taylor's.

I managed to groan as Taylor slipped her hand beneath the waistband of my flannel pajama pants and circled her fingers around my rapidly hardening shaft. "Uh... sure..."

"C'mon, Johnny," Taylor teased. "Sure as in 'aw, shucks... fine... I'll go along...'? Or sure as in 'ooh, I hope she does...'?"

I imagined willowy Mia, with her exotic looks and lithe body with her knees on one of those expensive rugs she'd purchased and resting her arms on the microsuede couch. Her firm ass would be as tight as a drum in my hands as I pounded her from behind, her cries of ecstasy echoing off the vaulted ceilings she talked about so much. "I hope she does," I croaked. "But you'll never get her to do it. Rebecca was able to stick her hand in my shorts because she was my personal trainer. Interior designers don't have any excuses for getting up close and personal."

"We'll see..." That gleam in Taylor's eyes was back.

My dick was screaming at me to get inside someone. "You know, I think we're going to end breakfast a little early."

"Mmm, goody..." Taylor said. She released me and stood up from the table, looking to Cassandra. "First one back to the bedroom gets his cock first!"

Cassandra chuckled and waved us along, then turned back to her paper.

"That means you, Cassandra," I said, willingly playing Taylor's game.

"Oh, Jonathan, I need to go into the office today. The holidays are coming soon and this Crown acquisition is just-"

Annoyance flared up inside me. I wanted both the loves of my life and I wanted them NOW. "Miss Cooper," I began in a stern voice, and then I made a decision. "You are not a Vice President of my company. You are my personal assistant, and I'm seeing far too little of you as it is. Do I need to contact your agency and request a replacement so that you can go to work full-time for Kwong Enterprises?"

Cassandra was clearly taken aback by my tone. "No, sir!"

"Then stand up, march yourself to the Master Suite, and get your fucking clothes off. Is that understood?"

A little smile crossed Cassandra's face. "Yes... sir..." she husked. And then she hustled away.

Taylor slipped her hand into mine. "I thought you said you didn't push people."

"I try to be a nice guy. But I guess when I know what I want I just have to make sure I get it."

Taylor leaned in and pecked my cheek. "Give Mia hell this afternoon."

***

She really did want me. I was convinced now. Three weeks ago, Mia would stand a respectable distance away from me whenever we were having a direct conversation. Sure, she'd lose her head and get intimately close without realizing it, but never when she was fully aware of my presence.

Today, she was clearly inside my personal space, close enough that if I just leaned forward I could touch my chin to her forehead. She still wasn't quite touching me, but I could feel the warmth of her breath at my neck.

Armed with Taylor's assurances of Mia's desire, I spent the afternoon observing Mia while we worked together to arrange the media room, my private home theater, with all the highest-tech equipment in video and surround sound. When the contractors were about, painting or constructing or assembling, Mia stayed aloof from me like a field marshal organizing her troops while occasionally asking my opinion for minor design tweaks.

But in the moments when the workers went out to the truck or were taking a break, invariably I would find her physically up close and personal once again. And as the afternoon passed on, the sexual tension between us ratcheted higher and higher.

I wasn't falling in love with her or anything, and I doubted she was falling for me, either. She was simply a beautiful young woman and I was a handsome young man and we shared a mutual attraction, that's all. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have done a thing about it. I met beautiful women all the time and got plenty of sex from my current lovers. But I did *desire* Mia, and in a way, after repressing my desire for Ashlyn these past few weeks, I really wanted to act on my desire for the beautiful, young Chinese girl.

My lust reached a breaking point sometime around 3pm. I was standing back, just looking at Mia and trying to imagine what she looked like beneath her clothes. Her jet black hair was pinned up, revealing the creamy white skin of her neck. She'd rolled up the sleeves on a pink pastel blouse, which let me see the delicate structure of her thin wrists and forearms. From my oblique angle behind her, I could just see the swell of her breast to the side, and I had a wonderful view of her almost flat ass brilliantly hugged by a pair of designer jeans.

Any other day, I would have gone to find Taylor or Cassandra to relieve my tension. We even had a few new maids for the larger home, one of whom made plain she wanted to serve me in ANY way. But I had to admit to myself, I wanted Mia.

The workers were doing final assembly on the A/V equipment and would still need to run system checks. There were no design considerations to be made for a while.

So I stepped forward and casually slipped my arm around Mia's back, my hand coming to rest on her waist. Things had gotten to the point where she didn't even flinch at my touch.

"I'm impressed," I said casually. "It looks like we'll actually have the entire place done in time for the holidays."

Mia sighed and looked around, mentally reviewing all that was still left to do. "I hope so. I'm certain you've already planned quite the party for this place."

"Of course. I'll send you the invite once we've nailed down a date."

We went silent for a long while. Mia was still surveying the room, but my attention was on the feel of Mia's body beneath my fingers and arm.

Mia seemed to notice my new attention. "Getting bored, John?" She looked up at me, her Hong Kong British accent even more alluring in my aroused state.

"A little. Let's go take a look at the game room."

Mia's eyes went back and forth for a moment, searching mine. Perhaps she read my intentions in my gaze, because she blushed and then said softly, "Sure."

Silently, I steered Mia by her hip out of the media room and across the hall to the game room. The room itself was far from complete. Walls were unpainted and the light fixtures were still empty, the only illumination coming in from the windows letting in the afternoon sun. The wood floor was down, but the only furniture was the elegant black pool table itself, still plastic-wrapped and sitting idle in the middle of the room.

Conspicuously, once inside I closed the door, sealing the two of us off in our privacy. Immediately, I heard Mia's breathing start to pick up in speed, and she rotated in my grasp until we were face-to-face.

This was the moment. As I'd said before, I wasn't one to push. The way my life had gone, the girl had usually been the one to make the first move. But even as I looked into Mia's eyes and saw the same desire I felt reflected back at me, I knew she would never make the first move. It just wasn't in her nature.

And so without further thought, I cradled Mia's sweet face in my hands and tilted my lips to meet hers. She quivered just before we made contact, and then I was filled with her spicy taste as our kiss released weeks of built-up desire. Mia moaned into my mouth and parted her lips, inviting my tongue inside. My fingers tensed and gripped her head tighter as we started breathing more heavily, the sound of air being forced in and out through our noses only adding to the aural stimulation as we devoured each other madly.

But just when it started to get really good, Mia suddenly pulled back and turned away, marching five steps deeper into the room. "Ohmigod..." she husked and hunched her shoulders forward. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"Sorry? Why?"

Mia turned around and fixed me with an anguished look. "You're married!"

I sighed, feeling some of my ardor diminish. One reason for always waiting for the girl to make the first move meant I never had to deal with their hesitations. "Does that bother you?"

"Well... it should bother your wife!"

Somehow, the phrase seemed even harsher with her accent. I smiled. "Taylor doesn't mind. She told me this morning to 'give you hell'."

Mia's chest was still rising and falling rapidly as she panted to catch her breath, both from our frenzied kiss and her current turmoil. Her gaze wavered for a moment as if she was still undecided whether to walk away or give in to her desires.

"Didn't Taylor tell you that herself?" I asked.

Wordlessly, Mia nodded. She pinched her lips together and then looked up at me, and then away from me, and then to the wall. She started pacing the same way she did when she was evaluating a room. "I don't think I believed... but if you two have an open... But I still work for..."

She stopped and looked at me. "But you're so cute..." And then she turned away and kept pacing. "And I want... and Taylor said he's so good with... Oh, WHY would she say something like that to me?"

Mia paused and looked at me again, then took two strong steps towards me before stopping in her tracks. And then she turned away again and resumed her muttering. "But you shouldn't... he's a client who... ohhh, just because I haven't gotten laid in..."

I smiled. It was almost comical the way Mia was pacing and spouting unfinished sentences and staring at me with alternating lust and fear. This was her way of working things out in her head. And even though it wasn't the most seductive of actions, it brought a smile to my face and did nothing to dampen my desire for her. She was just too cute.

And then next time Mia cruised within arm's reach, still muttering, I seized her arm, spun her back to me and dipped her like we were doing the Tango. "You think too much," I growled and then kissed her again.

Mia moaned into my mouth and wrapped her arms behind my head. I took the opportunity to literally sweep her off her feet into a carry-position, never breaking our liplock as I opened my eyes to look for something halfway suitable.

The plastic-covered pool table would work for now. The heavy black base was plenty sturdy, and the table itself had a thick, padded, black leather cover that would provide a smooth, cushioned surface. Shuffling over, I pivoted and managed to flip the plastic up and fling it away, and then slid Mia's butt onto the leather table cover.

Immediately, she wrapped her legs around my hips and locked her ankles behind my ass, tugging me closer as she put her arms over my shoulders and went back to devouring my lips with her own. And after she attacked my mouth for a few minutes, her fingers nimbly went to work unbuttoning my shirt.

Once I shrugged out of the button-down, I whipped my T-shirt over my head and then moved my hands down to Mia's jeans. She unbuttoned herself and then leaned back, noisily pushing more of the plastic covering away before planting her hands behind her and lifting her butt up so that I could drag her jeans down, taking her panties with them.

Mia's pussy was already spreading open with her arousal, the pink insides clearly visible. Her dark hair was neatly trimmed down and stopped just before her cleft, which itself was already parted to reveal a very prominent clit. And while I worked to get her jeans and shoes off her feet, Mia bit her lip and immediately went to work rubbing herself.

"I've been masturbating every day thinking about you," she husked. "Several times a day, in fact."

"I'm flattered," I grinned. "But the real thing is even better." And with that I knelt and pushed my head between Mia's outstretched legs. I started at the bottom and experimentally pushed my tongue into her tight channel a few times before licking my way higher. Only once my tongue brushed against her fingers a few times did Mia finally stop frigging herself and plant both hands behind her again. She picked up her legs and hooked them over my shoulders, tugging me even tighter to her as I bore down and proceeded to give Mia a tongue lashing she would never forget.

They always say only a woman can ever truly know how to eat out a woman. They simply have decades of experience with the organs in question and fundamentally understand how those organs work in a way no man could ever understand. That might be true, but with tutors like Taylor and Cassandra, I was about as proficient as one could ever get without having a vagina of one's own.

Mia certainly appreciated my wife's and assistant's teachings. Less than a minute after I began eating her, her thighs locked around my head and she began howling so loud I was sure the contractors back in the media room could hear her, soundproofed or not. And with Mia's prominent clit throbbing for more attention, I soon had her working on her way to another one.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Please!" Mia pleaded once she came down from her second orgasm. Her hands scrabbled in my hair, trying to tug me closer while her legs squeezed even tighter at my shoulders.

I grunted, "You'll have to let go of me first."

Instantly, her legs released me and I stood up, stretching some of the kinks out of my back. Mia's feet had been drumming me during that last orgasm, and I was sure I would have bruises in a few hours. But for now, I had a beautiful Asian princess writhing on her back begging me to fuck her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds