A Billionaire's Life Ch. 01

Quickly, I shucked my own pants and shoes while Mia went to work unbuttoning her own blouse. Once it was open, she didn't remove it, simply pulling the two halves to the sides and then pushing her own bra higher onto her chest so that she could palm and caress her own firm tits.

Once my own naked body was revealed, Mia zeroed in on my hard dick and cooed greedily. And still with both hands on her breasts, Mia simply retracted her legs back and to the sides until she was literally doing the splits, her feet pointing in precisely opposite directions as she spread herself open for me. "Fuck me, John. Fuck me!"

Simultaneously amazed and aroused at her gymnastic flexibility, I stepped forward, held her tiny waist in my hands, and guided my cock forward. Even with her legs spread completely to the sides, her tunnel was incredibly tight and I had to dig my toes into the floor to get more traction and sink my thick shaft deeper into her body.

"More... more... yes... more..." Mia groaned. But eventually, I couldn't go any further and still two inches of me was still exposed.

"No..." Mia whined as I pulled back until just the ridge of my crown held me inside her, and she went back to panting, "Yes..." as I burrowed my way back inside. This time, I got a little deeper, and she was beginning to loosen up.

In... out... Whimpers of "yes..." and "no..." Eventually, I managed to press my pelvis all the way up to Mia's crotch, and when she felt my flesh flush against hers, she tilted her head back, squeezed her eyes shut, and moaned happily.

And THEN we started fucking.

I reached out and grabbed Mia's legs somewhere around her knees, gripping them as I began to pump in and out of her rhythmically. Mia simply lay back and let me pound her, her head tossing to the side left and right as she whimpered in delight and moaned "Fuck me, fuck me" over and over again.

But what really set her off was when I pulled her legs up and hooked them over my shoulders again, freeing up my hands to grip her hips and actually start tugging her light body against my crotch with every thrust. I was grunting with the exertion and Mia would squeal with each heavy impact of my thighs against her buttcheeks, and after a few minutes of this deep thrusting she tensed up and came again.

I was beginning to tire from my efforts and grinding my cock inside Mia's tight box, I began to focus on my own orgasm. With a heavy pant in my voice I groaned, "I'm going to cum."

"Yesss..." she moaned. "But not yet..."

I sighed inwardly, torn between desire for my own release and egotistical need to fully satisfy my lover. But before I could ruminate on that for too long, Mia pulled back with her legs and then shot them out roughly, the backs of her thighs punching against my chest and causing me to stagger backwards.

But rather than dislodge my cock, Mia hunched her hips forward with me and then suddenly her ass was off the end of the table, held up only by my dick. Mia planted her hands behind her head and then pushed again, moving us further back again.

She kept this up a few times until only Mia's shoulders and head were still on the table, the rest of her body suspended in air by my cock and my hands beneath her buttcheeks. "Fuck me, John," she crooned.

She was light, but not THAT light. And as I began to thrust again, my forearms straining with the effort of holding her up. And then it became even harder as Mia began to undulate her body, flinging her hips up against me and causing her entire torso to bend up and down in waves as she fucked herself against me.

I watched her ab muscles rippling as Mia did this, and I had to admit, the extra weight and her motions made for incredible pressure on my dick. Pleasure mixed in my brain with concern that I not drop her, along with amazement as I watched this beautiful Chinese doll athletically fucking me while supporting herself on only her shoulders.

All of those sensations were just too much, and I felt the deep pang in my gut that told me I was about to cum. A part of me desperately wanted to just slam my cock in to the hilt and then absolutely flood Mia's womb with every ounce of sperm I had in my body. The mental sensation every time I did it with Taylor or Cassandra was like touching heaven.

But I shouldn't. As much as I liked Mia, I didn't know her that well. And after the Kaitlyn-near-fiasco I just couldn't take anymore chances. She might very well be on the pill, but even those had margins for error. An illegitimate child would just be too high-profile and also be a financial disaster. I couldn't cum inside Mia or anyone else but my two loves. It was simply a price I had to pay for my inheritance.

With a roar, I suddenly thrust and also stepped forward, pushing Mia's body back onto the table until at least her lower back was on top of the surface. And with my last gasp, I yanked my cock out and unloaded all my jism right onto her spasming pussy.

Mia howled happily as she felt me begin hosing down her loins. Almost reflexively, her ab muscles kept crunching as she continued undulating her crotch at me while my forearms burned with the effort of supporting her weight. And when I finally gave those final couple of jerky thrusts as the last of my semen dribbled out, Mia reached up and cradled my cheek in her palm.

"Wow... definitely not a disappointment," she enthused.

"Me? You were incredible!" I exclaimed. And then I leaned forward and kissed her as my cock slowly went limp.

Eventually, I felt myself about to lose my grip on her ass, so I hefted her butt onto the table surface and finally let go of her body. Catching my breath, I pounded the pool table's top. "Good buy," I told her.

Mia grinned and sat up. "I don't think I'll ever be able to play billiards here without remembering what we just did." She was already tugging her bra back down into place as she began to fix up her blouse. I handed over her panties and jeans, and she started using her own panties to mop up my jism from atop her beaver.

Then Mia went quiet all of a sudden and looked down. In a soft, halting voice, she asked, "Was that...? Is that it for us? Just a one-time thing?"

I let a warm smile come onto my face as I stepped back to her and held her cheek in my palm, mirroring what she was doing to me just earlier. "Only if you want it to be. Me? I wouldn't mind having some fun if we're both in the mood."

"Really? I'm in the mood all the time!" Mia exclaimed and then blushed at her outburst. "I, I mean, don't get the wrong idea. I'm not trying to steal you from your wife. But... I have to admit, I LOVE sex." Mia looked at me with a predatory gleam in her eye, something I wasn't expecting out of her. "Once I get started, I can get a little nymphomaniacal. Good lord, I think I masturbate more than teenaged boys."

"I think you've come to the right house." I reached out then and put my hand between Mia's next buttons, stopping her from re-dressing herself. My arms burned, but my desire for the pretty girl had not abated. "Don't finish that. I don't think I'm done with you yet."

Already I was wondering how many more rooms I could take Mia into.

***

"Cassandra, stop fidgeting. I gave you more than enough to focus on."

I didn't look up from my desk, where I was signing off on some new contracts. Cassandra was at her desk just outside my office, but the door was open and I could clearly see her half-leaning back trying to eavesdrop on my discussion with Sharpley about the Crown acquisition.

Cassandra was good. She was remarkably efficient, but she wasn't superhuman. And when she let herself get so absorbed into the Crown project, I belatedly found that she wasn't paying careful enough attention to my more personal business. For example, the construction company had been padding their costs and overcharging us. The old Cassandra would have caught it immediately, but lately she'd been too busy to keep a close eye on it.

Also, the two new maids she'd hired weren't quite getting up to speed in their duties. It took Dorothy complaining to me before I ordered Cassandra to get on it. I knew Kwong Enterprises would survive without her. I needed her running Kwong the household.

For the first day, Cassandra pouted and she wouldn't let me touch her, upset I was pulling her away from the business work. But as she went through her own records and saw how unorganized things were getting, Cassandra's own sense of order and responsibility took charge and she started cleaning things up.

Still, old habits were hard to break, and she'd been intimately involved with the Crown acquisition from the beginning.

"Sharpley, please close the door." My VP of Acquisitions nodded and went to close the door. I caught Cassandra's glare of annoyance before she turned to face her desk. And then the door closed.

We'd work it out. Cassandra and I always did.

***

The helicopter touched down on our private landing pad and once the rotor wind died down both Cassandra and I hopped out and went into the house.

"Good afternoon, sir, ma'am," Edward greeted us as we entered in, taking our jackets. "You're early."

"Afternoon, Edward. I just decided we needed to get out of the office a little sooner than usual. What's Dorothy got on the menu tonight?" I asked.

"Your favorite, sir."

I chuckled. It was an old joke. Everything Dorothy made was my favorite. "Has Mia's crew gone home already?"

"Yes, sir. But I believe Miss Cheng herself has not yet left. Her car is still out front."

"Good," I smiled. Edward knew exactly why I was smiling, but he didn't comment.

"You've got time to give Mia a good pounding before she leaves," my statuesque blonde assistant laughed as she saw me checking my watch.

"Care to join us?" I leered.

She shook her head. "Not tonight. I have to go whip the maids into shape now, especially since we've finally got furniture in most of the house."

I said good luck to Cassandra and then headed for the side of the house where Mia was working this week. Yesterday, I'd found her in the private gym and I wound up screwing her while she was suspended from the pull-up bar. Then, we finished up across some exercise mats. The day before, we tested out the media room. Movie theatre chairs were fine for sitting and watching, but they weren't very comfortable for sex. Not that that stopped her. Mia had been right. Once you got her started, she quickly became an insatiable nymphomaniac.

Still, after a quick search, Mia was nowhere to be found. Puzzled, I headed for the media room and the game room and eventually to the guest bedrooms. No sign of her anywhere.

Perhaps I had missed her. And so sighing with disappointment, I went to the stairs to the second floor. All of the main bedrooms were up there, including the Master, Cassandra's and Charlotte's rooms, and the future-designated nursery and children's rooms. At worst case, I could relax in the private lounge and watch TV, waiting for Taylor to come home. Or I might just track Cassandra down and remind her of her little vow to "assist" me in every way.

But when I got to my bedroom, I heard a very distinct moan. Taylor was aroused and seemingly in the middle of lovemaking. Quickly, I did the math: Cassandra was still downstairs; I'd seen her heading for the staff area. And I obviously wasn't in there with her. I reasoned that my wife could have had Charlotte, her personal assistant with her. But Charlotte was heavily submissive and all of the girls' BDSM toys were either in Charlotte's room or their "dungeon" in the basement. Ever since we all moved into the big house, Taylor and Charlotte NEVER used my bedroom.

I wasn't actually concerned that my wife was cheating on me in our bed, but I wasn't totally at ease either as I stepped into the room. And then the sight before me gave me an instant boner.

"Ohhh, Mama Mia!" Taylor gushed as she slammed her head back against the mattress and pressed Mia's head tighter between her legs. And then when Mia's head started wriggling rapidly side-to-side, Taylor shrieked even louder as she was hit with an incredibly powerful orgasm.

Taylor's feet planted firmly on the bed and she bucked her hips upward so hard that her ass cleared at least six inches off the mattress. With her shoulders braced on the bed, Taylor's back contorted and arched into almost a perfect half- circle, thrusting her abdomen into the air while her wobbling tits began falling back towards her own face. And still she was screaming.

After a while, the sound eventually died out so that Taylor's mouth was gaping wide noiselessly, but the pleasure was apparently continuing as Mia continued to work her over and Taylor's hips kept twitching.

And when Taylor fell back to the bed, Mia still kept tonguing. I do believe that this moment was the first time Taylor had ever been forced to push someone's head out of her crotch and plead absolute exhaustion. Apparently Mia had gone for prolonging the orgasmic high rather than just cresting Taylor over into unconsciousness, and now my wife lay in a ragged heap of limp flesh across our marital bed, gasping for oxygen and wondering what truck had just run over her.

To say my eyes were bugged out in surprise would be a vast understatement. Meanwhile, Mia was far from surprised and as she sat up, she fixed me with an impish grin. "Hi, John. Thanks for letting me borrow your wife."

I thought back to Cassandra and Taylor's initial assessment of Mia, and I had to agree. She was definitely my type.

Grinning happily, Mia just licked up Taylor's honey from her face and then turned to pounce on me.

Mia had her tongue buried into the back of my mouth even before I uttered a sound. Her nimble fingers made quick work of my shirt, and soon I was as naked as the two gorgeous women in my room. She wrapped her hand around my cock and pumped me just once to make sure I was ready to go, and then with a girlish giggle, she spun me around and playfully pushed me onto the bed, landing me just a few inches away from where Taylor was still trying to orient herself.

"Ooh..." she laughed gaily. "Fresh meat!" And with that, Mia mounted the bed, straddled my hips, and started lowering herself onto my shaft.

Like always, the slender Chinese girl was incredibly tight and it took a while to get me fully embedded in her. I'd tried just forcing my way, but while Mia could be a kinky nymphomaniac, she definitely was averse to any pain. And so her desire to get fucked went to war with her need to move slowly, but eventually our pubic bones met and I had a hot and horny 22-year-old bouncing up and down my cock.

"So, that was quite the surprise, Mia," I hummed as the pleasurable feelings started buzzing in my brain.

Mia was riding me with her eyes closed, a rapturous expression on her face as she bit her lip and started rotating her hips experimentally. Still with her eyes closed, she smiled and said, "This whole time, I never knew Taylor was into girls." Then she cursed herself in Cantonese, which roughly translated into 'I am so blind.'

I answered back in Cantonese, 'Yes you are. But you're cute when you're blind.'

Mia blushed and then bent over to kiss me. We lingered on each other for a moment, enjoying the quiet tenderness. Then she said softly, "Sometimes I forget you're half-Chinese yourself."

Taylor interrupted the little moment when she moaned, "Are you two talking about me? I heard my name."

I grinned. "Mia was just telling me how sweet you taste."

Taylor rolled over to my side, pecking my cheek and then reaching up to run her fingers over one of Mia's swollen nipples. "Me? I'm sure you've tasted her by now, Johnny. I swear this girl's cream is mostly sugar."

"Mm, you mention that to Cassandra and she's liable to steal your new playmate," I teased.

Mia was still riding me and her eyes went wide. "Cassandra, too? Are you both also sleeping with her?"

Taylor shook her head in disbelief and started laughing. "Mia, you must be blind or something."

Mia and I looked at each other slyly, Taylor unaware that we'd been saying the same thing in Chinese.

Taylor continued on. "You didn't realize Johnny wanted you. You didn't know I was flirting with you. And now you're saying you didn't realize Cassandra is sleeping with us?"

Mia's brain looked like it was about to explode. Or at least, from the way her jaw was quivering, she looked like the very thought was going to give her an orgasm.

"You think that's something?" I drawled while gripping Mia's hips to pull her more deeply around my shaft. "Wait till we invite you to one of our orgies."

Mia gasped at the word and ground herself harder against me.

"Ooh, we haven't had one of those for a while," Taylor remarked gaily.

"What do you think, honey? How about for my birthday?"

I grinned. "Who's on your guest list, Taylor?"

"Mm, well obviously you, me, Cassandra and Charlotte," my wife rattled off quickly.

Mia gasped again hearing the name of Taylor's assistant. "Charlotte, too? I am so bad at reading people. I never know what's going on."

"That's okay. As long as you're really good at interior decorating," Taylor giggled. "Where was I? Ah, Kaitlyn and Jeffrey. Rebecca and Jeremy. And now Mia."

And then Taylor sneaked in and put her lips right by my ear. "Mm... if you're real good, maybe I'll invite Ashlyn."

My eyes flew open and I bucked up into Mia... HARD. The cute Chinese girl squealed as she was sent skyward for a moment, but then she pouted when I stopped moving. I'd gone rigid and turned to look at Taylor.

My wife just looked at me with an unreadable expression while I looked like I'd gotten caught with my hand in the cookie jar. And then Taylor grinned. "Just teasing you, honey. Now..." My wife got up and moved to straddle my face while facing back towards our new lover. "Why don't you remind me that not all men suck at eating pussy?"

Relieved that I wasn't about to get a trademark Taylor tongue-lashing (and not in a good way), I went to work tongue lashing my wife. She moaned briefly before I heard the wet smacking of girl-on-girl kissing, and then I settled in to enjoy Mia's tight pussy as she energetically bounced up and down along my shaft.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck I love fucking!" Mia called in that sexy accent.

After I gave both women fresh orgasms, the two ladies swapped places and we continued. I got a firm grip on Mia's slender thighs and tried to hold on to the bucking bronco as she rode my face towards her heaven. Taylor was no less active, as if watching the younger woman moving so fast and hard spurred her to do the same, impaling her tight pussy on my cock with such power and speed that I knew I couldn't last very long.

"Mrph!" I grunted into Mia's pussy just seconds after she'd clamped her thighs around my face so tightly that I could barely breathe. I started spanking the Chinese girl's ass in a desperate effort to make her aware she was suffocating me, and somewhere in the middle of all that oxygen-deprivation, my balls loosed and began firing wad after wad into my wife's spasming pussy and Mia finally released me.

Then, a minute after nutting a healthy load into my wife, I had the always wonderful pleasure of watching Mia slurp my jism out of her as Taylor introduced Mia to the art of eating a creampie.

In our aftermath, as both women cuddled against either side of me, Mia giggled happily, "Mm... I can't wait for this orgy!"

For a brief moment, I thought of Ashlyn. If Taylor was serious about inviting her, I couldn't wait, either.

***

"So you'll come? For Taylor's party?" I huffed while pressing my legs forward and watching the weights rising to my right while the elaborate machine tilted and slid my body around. But even the moving weights couldn't stop me from looking to the other side and ogling the impossibly large and round breasts that were barely restrained within a sports bra beside me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds