A Billionaire's Life Ch. 01

No words were exchanged between Cassandra and I. When she was around, she could probably read me better than anyone, including Taylor. And just when my body started to crave something more than her dexterous handjob, Cassandra pulled my towel away and then sank to her knees in front of me.

The statuesque blonde took me into her mouth at about the same time Taylor's head went between Ashlyn's thighs as the redhead sat on the edge of the jacuzzi. Ashlyn leaned back on the deck, propping herself up with her arms as Taylor's expert tongue went to work on her nether regions. I could now see quite clearly Ashlyn's fabulous naked body, and it was even more spectacular than I'd imagined.

She was possibly at her physical peak at 24, without an ounce of fat on her model's body. Her breasts were tremendous, so round and big with just enough sag to prove she was all-natural. Pale-pink nipples stood erect on her globes just above the halfway point, and her chest heaved as she absorbed the pleasurable sensations her fellow model was causing in her body.

Ashlyn shuddered as a climax tore through her body, and for a moment I wished the windows weren't soundproofed so I could hear the girls' arias of pleasure. As it was, the sight of Ashlyn silently screaming into the night made my cock buck into Cassandra's mouth.

Cassandra read my physical reactions like a textbook, and at that point she pulled me out of the back of her mouth and started jacking my shaft quickly while sucking powerfully on the head. I gripped her head in my hands and moaned "Ohhh..." as I felt the sexual tension in my balls come to a boil.

My ab muscles shuddered twice before I groaned a final time and began spunking into Cassandra's hot mouth. The first shot came with such force that she jerked back reflexively before encircling my cock just in time for the second burst.

"Oh... oh... oh..." I kept grunting as I fired away, my beautiful assistant swallowing down everything I had to give her. I held her head tightly as she took in a few extra inches until I was spurting right into the back of her mouth, and she rolled her sky blue eyes up to me, giving me her eternally loving and loyal gaze as she saw the pleasure she had caused written on my face.

By the time I was finished and I could refocus my eyes, Taylor and Ashlyn had rolled onto the padded deck and arranged themselves in a sixty-nine, wine glasses tossed aside and forgotten as both women indulged in a different kind of intoxicating liquid. I had to admit that even Ashlyn's ass was as spectacular as the rest of her.

And with that image firmly in mind, I reached down and helped Cassandra to her feet. Pulling the gorgeous blonde into my arms, we kissed passionately and I started maneuvering us across the room and over to my bed.

Once we reached it, I sat my beautiful assistant down and started to work her clothes off. I focused in on Cassandra's face, seeing the sparkle in her eyes and then distracting myself as I pulled her sleep-shirt open to reveal her prodigious bosom.

Unable to restrain myself, I dove into Cassandra's cleavage and quickly took a nipple into my mouth while she giggled and clutched me to her breast. But my hands kept working to divest her of the rest of her clothing. And with a few bounces of her rump to lift herself off the mattress, we tugged the remainder of her pajamas away.

Again, we didn't need words. With just a couple of head nods Cassandra rolled onto her back and lifted her legs away and to the sides while I knelt at the foot of the bed. I'd actually had the bed frame modified for sex, so I pulled out a retractable kneeling pad and settled onto it before diving into Cassandra's wet crotch.

Her blonde tuft of hair was kept shaved down and I nuzzled it with my nose while my tongue and lips began gliding along Cassandra's tight slit. Like a flower petal, she opened before me and soon I was able to taste her sweet nectar. And as I went to work, my pretty assistant began to moan and undulate her hips in response to my oral attention.

Somehow, the act of going down on Cassandra brought back to recent memory the sight of Taylor eating out Ashlyn. And then I started fantasizing about what it would be like to munch out the gorgeous redhead. Almost instantly, my energy level picked up and Cassandra was quickly whimpering under my assault.

But I wanted to focus on the woman I was with. Cassandra had only ever given me her love and devotion, and she deserved to have me mentally with her.

And yet, the harder I tried to NOT think about Ashlyn, the more I was thinking about Ashlyn. I groaned in passion as my heart raced and I imagined what she tasted like. I was spurred on even faster as my ears heard Cassandra's whimpers in Ashlyn's higher-pitched tones. And when I dug two fingers into her spasming snatch and curled them to stroke the roof of her pussy, it was Ashlyn's cries of ecstasy I was hearing.

The fantasy broke when I stood up and saw Cassandra laid out before me, still twitching in the throes of her climax. For a moment, I faltered in my rush to start fucking. But my throbbing cock was rock hard and screaming for pussy, whether Ashlyn's or Cassandra's didn't really matter.

So with my hands on the blonde's ass I roughly shoved her a foot further onto the bed so that I could brace my knees on the mattress and brutally shove my dick into her pussy in one powerful thrust.

"Aaaagh!" Cassandra cried as she threw her head back. Her legs tightened up as they were folded over my thighs, but then she was wrapping her arms behind my back as I started to jackhammer into her.

"Fuck me, Jonathan," she wailed. "Fuck me!"

I was fucking her. My eyes were wild with desire as my hips pumped and I felt the wonderful constriction of her pussy walls caressing every millimeter of my cock. Her legs scissored around my waist and she used them as leverage to thrust her hips up to meet me on every stroke.

At first, I gazed at her face, feeling the familiar thrill of a power-fucking session with Cassandra. But again my mind wandered. What would Ashlyn look like in this position? Would she feel as tight? Would her breasts bounce the same way? Would she be as energetic and responsive?

Half in shame, I turned my gaze away from Cassandra and buried my head against her shoulder, closing my eyes and just concentrating on the sensations coming from my loins.

As always, Cassandra could read me.

"It's okay..." she cooed into my ear. "Pretend I'm her. You've got your dick inside her clenching pussy. Feel Ashlyn's inner muscles squeezing you." And Cassandra suited actions to words, rolling her hips and using every ounce of inner control she had.

"Fuck her, Jonathan. Fuck her hard and raw. Let it out. Fuck her!" she hissed into my ear."

I groaned and started ramming even harder.

And then Cassandra pitched her voice a little higher, smothered her Aussie accent, and squealed in a decent approximation of Ashlyn's voice, "Fuck me, Fuck me! Fill me up with your sperm!"

I pinched my forehead and moaned at her words. And then I felt myself about to cum already. We'd only been going for a short time and there was no way she was anywhere near her own orgasm, but the idea of pumping my jism into Ashlyn's womb was enough to send me down the path of no return.

"Fuck me! Harder! Harder!" she moaned like a porn star. "Give it to me! Harder! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I lost control then. Conscious thought exited the equation and mindlessly, my body kept pumping until I just couldn't take anymore.

Then I blew. The head of my cock simply came apart and started spitting out wads of cum into her clenching pussy and I couldn't even stop my pistoning. Without directive from me, in and out I thrust, my dick sometimes spurting when I was fully buried and sometimes while I was only halfway in. I trembled and moaned as I felt my orgasm spreading through my body, my voice vibrating as I filled her up with all the jism I had left in my balls.

And even when I was done shooting, I kept pumping a few more times, only slowing down when my mind started coming back to me and I became aware of that overly-sensitive feeling in my dick, post-orgasm.

While I came back to earth, Cassandra wrapped me up in her arms and rocked me slowly. And now, a tension I hadn't even realized I had started melting out of my limbs.

I'd had my little fantasy about Ashlyn. I'd gotten it out of my system. Now I could move on and stop thinking about her, right? There were plenty of pretty girls around and I got more than enough sex.

I had it all: the money, the love, the women. I didn't need Ashlyn. And so in the happy aftermath of lovemaking, I cuddled together with Cassandra as we slipped beneath the sheets. Spooning behind her, I cupped a large breast in my palm and let myself drift off to sleep, fully satiated and content. All was right in my world.

***

Cassandra and I had just dropped off to sleep when Taylor slipped into bed beside me. I awoke just enough to turn onto my back, Cassandra still curled up over my left arm while I reached out with my right so that my wife could pillow her head on my chest. She'd showered and cleaned up after her jacuzzi romp, and I could smell her shampoo as she cuddled up to my right side.

I was about to whisper something but Taylor just shushed me and whispered, "Go back to sleep, honey."

This was perfect. I was content and in bed with the two women I loved most. I curled the gorgeous brunette under my arm and just before I drifted away again, I leaned down to her while she tilted her head to meet me, and we came together for a quick, loving kiss.

And then I tasted it. Taylor may have showered, but the taste of another woman's nectar was still on her tongue and breath. And automatically I felt myself kissing just a little harder to get more of Ashlyn's flavor.

Somewhere deep in my gut, a knot formed. I had the money. I had the love. But no matter how much you've got, you always want the one thing you can't have.

Now I'd tasted Ashlyn. And I wanted more.

But I buried that thought away and cuddled up with Taylor and Cassandra. For tonight, at least, I could be perfectly happy with what I had.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds