A Billionaire's Life Ch. 01

Rebecca counted repetitions, "Three... four... five... Which one?" She let a little gleam come into her eye.

"You can come to the Christmas party next Saturday, of course," I managed to huff. "But Taylor's birthday will be in January."

"Thirteen... fourteen... fifteen... break."

I exhaled and groaned and let my legs relax, leaning heavily against the padded backrest.

Rebecca sighed almost as loud as me. The beautiful and well-toned brunette shifted her weight, jutting a hip out. "Yeah, I can make both. But Jeremy won't be coming anymore."

I turned my head. "Why not?"

My personal trainer shrugged and then glanced at the clock. With a neutral expression, she stated flatly, "Fifteen more. Go."

Almost immediately, I pushed my legs out against the flat metal and the diabolical machine started up again. I huffed with the effort and felt the trickle of sweat rolling down the small of my back.

Rebecca walked around in front of me to better look at my face instead of watching my form. Her long brown hair was pulled into its usual ponytail, but the expression on her face was far from her usual perky and upbeat look. "We broke up. Three years and he just decided he didn't want to be with me forever."

"Wha-? You two were great together," I panted.

"It's okay. Really. We were slowly dying anyways," Rebecca shrugged while trying to maintain an indifferent façade. Then a little smile tugged at the corner of her mouth. "Still... I WILL miss his big dick."

"So will Taylor." My wife had always enjoyed the bodybuilder and the way he could really pound her body with a power I simply couldn't match. I hit fifteen and stopped on my own. "She still raves about getting the three 'J's to triple-team her last time."

"Mm..." Rebecca got a faraway look in her eye. "You guys did me too. I'd never felt so completely full ..."

I just tried to catch my breath and leaned against the backrest while Rebecca went off down memory lane. After a couple minutes, she came back and realized that I'd just been enjoying my little break from her usual hard-driving attitude.

Rebecca smiled and then said, "Let's do a cool down and then hit the showers." She canted her head to the side. "Think you've got enough energy left to give me a good pounding?"

I groaned. "You ask AFTER an hour's worth of weights? I can barely move my limbs," I complained.

"My own fault, I guess." Rebecca reached a hand down and easily helped me to my feet. "How about a blowjob? I'm not looking to rebound or latch onto you or anything John. I just want to feel a hard dick in my mouth."

I chuckled. "Sure."

***

As I reached for the hors d'oeuvres tray, I leaned so that I could whisper into Taylor's ear, "Why do I keep coming to these things?" My wife and I seemed to be at our umpteenth holiday party this year.

I was all smiles again as I turned to face the egotistical greaseball standing before me. He was descended from Old Colonials and spinning an overly dramatic yarn about some political machinations his great-uncle had gotten into, and he was self-absorbed enough to focus entirely on his tale without even glancing once at Taylor's bulging tits in her low-cut evening dress.

I was hoping she'd use the "need some air" gambit. Or SOMETHING. I knew Taylor would come up with something polite to get us away from the guy.

But before Taylor could make up some excuse, someone else latched onto her arm in a flurry of copper hair.

"There you are!" Ashlyn cried and then turned to our unwanted orator. "So sorry to interrupt, but I really need to borrow my friend for a minute."

He nodded disdainfully and Taylor and I both made short gestures of apology before letting Ashlyn lead us away.

"Thanks for the rescue," Taylor sighed once we got out of earshot. "What made you realize we needed it?"

Ashlyn still looked flustered and held onto Taylor's arm. "I didn't. I need you to rescue me," she whispered harshly.

"Huh?" Taylor turned.

"Kiss me," Ashlyn pleaded.

"Huh?" Taylor asked a little more confused.

Ashlyn quickly said, "He's a Buchanan." There wasn't any further response as Ashlyn simply tilted her head and closed her baby blue eyes. Her hands circled Taylor's waist and as if it were the most natural thing in the world, the two supermodels came together with unparalleled grace. Heads tilted and mouths puckered and I felt my heart skip a beat as my wife locked lips with the most gorgeous woman I'd ever seen.

I heard a low growl somewhere behind me and turned to see a middle-aged man scowl and then turn away. Just when I started puzzling over that, Taylor and Ashlyn separated and looked his way while still wrapped in each other's arms.

"Buchanan?" I queried.

Taylor smiled and looked at me. "Ultra-conservative anti-feminist. The guy's probably a depraved sexual deviant but he's anti-lesbian and thinks women are second-class citizens who only exist to be housewives for men. Watching two girls kiss is usually a turn-off." She looked to Ashlyn for confirmation, who just nodded.

"I see," I said, not actually understanding.

"Just brushing off another unwanted suitor," Ashlyn explained. "He was my date for this party. Not bad looking. Almost as rich as you, Johnny."

For a moment, I let my gaze roam over Ashlyn, who was wearing some sheer evening dress that revealed even more of her body than Taylor's outfit. Her coppery red hair was perfectly teased and even when she was glowering at her ex-date, she was gorgeous.

"He's a little drunk and he started getting frisky," Ashlyn continued. "Which reminds me," she turned back to my wife. "Can you guys give me a ride home?"

"Uh," I looked at Taylor. Manhattan was in the opposite direction from our place. But the chivalrous part of me didn't want to refuse. I especially didn't want to refuse *Ashlyn* the favor for some reason.

"Oh, that's okay," Ashlyn waved us off when she caught my torn expression. "I can charm someone else who's going that way. Worst case, I can call a cab."

"Nonsense," Taylor said. "We can get another driver out here to take you back."

"Oh, I wouldn't want to impose," Ashlyn said.

"Or..." Taylor said thoughtfully. "I don't think you've been to our new place yet. We just finished decorating the main house and there's plenty of guest room space. Johnny and I are both getting bored of this party and you have GOT to see our jacuzzi. Please, just come for the night and then we'll helicopter you back home in the morning."

"Well..." Ashlyn shifted her hips and thought about it, her eyes flickering over both me and Taylor. "Why not? Sounds a lot more interesting than *this* lame excuse for a holiday party."

I could think of a couple reasons why not. The idea of having the beautiful temptress in my house set off some kind of warning bell in the back of my mind. And she'd already professed a desire to seduce me. But then, as long as I stayed close to Taylor, I knew I'd keep myself out of trouble.

What was the worst that could happen?

***

I've got a BAD feeling about this.

Things started getting dicey the moment we left the party. As we hopped into the stretch Rolls Royce limo, I quickly found myself sandwiched between the two gorgeous women, Taylor on my left and Ashlyn on my right.

Ordinarily, I would have loved the situation. Many a time I had ridden somewhere sandwiched between Taylor and Cassandra, or almost any other pairing of beautiful women. Often my ladies would touch or caress me and generally flirt for most of the trip, a very enjoyable activity. But for some reason, I felt scared being between Taylor and Ashlyn.

Scared of what I might do. Scared of what I wanted to do.

For their part, Taylor and Ashlyn were getting a kick out of teasing me in the back of the car. Clearly, I wasn't at the top of my A-game and having two supermodels with big tits rubbing said mammaries against my arms and otherwise exchanging innuendo-laced comments had me simultaneously horny and petrified.

More than once, I started slipping into my old habits. The privacy screen was up between us and the driver, and on a few occasions before, Taylor and I had teased ourselves to the point of getting into threesomes with Cassandra or Kaitlyn or whoever was with us in the car. For a moment, I fantasized that Taylor was leading me and Ashlyn into a similar encounter, the way my wife had already introduced me to beautiful women like Rebecca and Mia.

But something in the back of my head told me that wasn't the case this time. After all, Taylor had expressly hired both Rebecca and Mia and told me to have fun with them. But with Ashlyn, Taylor's only instructions had been that she was "off-limits", a designation only given to three women for as long as Taylor and I had been together.

And yet, there was Taylor flirting with the both of us and seemingly encouraging Ashlyn to drape her lithe body all over me and rub her big tits into my arms. So when the girls' teasing threatened to overwhelm my hormones, I found myself trying to kiss Taylor or otherwise begin groping my wife and start us down the path towards sexual relief.

But tonight, she kept pushing my hand away and avoided my kisses. We weren't with one of "my" girls. And I think Taylor knew that if I got started with her, I was going to wind up doing the same to Ashlyn.

And so, no such threesome emerged in the car. The entire drive was nothing but teasing and rubbing and flirty banter.

I felt like I was going to explode from sexual repression.

The worst was when we were still five minutes away from the house. The girls were laughing about their little Buchanan-maneuver and Taylor, who had her hand on top of my crotch, felt my extra twitch as I mentally relived their kiss.

With a wicked, violet glance in my direction, Taylor leaned across me and husked, "You know, Ashlyn. I don't think I got to kiss you long enough at the party. After all, I DID rescue you from that evil toad and don't I deserve a little thanks?"

Ashlyn, who had her hand on my thigh, felt me tense up and she smiled a Cheshire grin. "Aww, you're right, Taylor! I'm sorry for being so inconsiderate. Let me make it up to you."

And with that, the gorgeous redhead with incredible cheekbones and seductively expressive eyes leaned across me. My raven-haired beauty of a wife met her halfway, and then from inches away, I was watching the oral embrace of two women that a million men fantasized about worldwide. And if the visuals weren't enough, the sounds of their erotic moans reverberated in my ears.

Their kiss was hot. It was passionate. And it nearly made me cream my shorts.

I already started sliding my left arm around Taylor's waist, cinching her body to me tightly. My jaw quivered while my dick threatened to burst out of my pants. And now my right arm started sliding around Ashlyn, who simply moaned into Taylor's mouth as she felt my firm rubbing around her back and while my hand dipped downwards.

In another second, I would be grabbing Ashlyn's ass. I couldn't help it. The hormones had taken over.

But just as I was about to grab her, I heard the squeak of the brakes as the limo circled the main fountain and we pulled up in front of the house.

As if snapped out of a trance, I pulled my hands away and sat up straight while blinking my eyes wide open. Taylor and Ashlyn pulled away from each other with little smiles on their faces, communicating something wordlessly before glancing at the rapturous expression on my face.

When the door on the right opened, Ashlyn gave me a sultry smile and then turned to climb out. My gaze went right to her firm ass, and as she bent over while exiting the car, her short skirt rode up high enough to let me see she was wearing black thong panties before she shrugged into her coat.

"Come on, honey," Taylor said as she ushered me out her door on the left. When we stood in the cold winter air, I looked over where Ashlyn was slowly walking up to the front door, looking up at the impressive building before her.

The way Ashlyn walked swayed her hips from side-to-side in a way that actually made my mouth water. And when Taylor called out to her, she turned and her blue eyes glittered right at me.

"Hey Ashlyn, what say we open up a bottle of wine and get right in the jacuzzi?" Taylor smiled cheerily.

"Sounds great," Ashlyn said in a low voice that only made my dick even harder. "Although you DO realize I haven't brought a stitch of extra clothing."

"Oh, well. We'll just have to go NAKED," Taylor pretended to complain, but her wide smile and giggling ruined the effect.

The thought of the two of them in the nude didn't help my erection either. And as we approached, the gorgeous redhead pointedly looked down at my crotch and smiled. "This night just keeps getting better and better."

Inwardly, I groaned. I've got a BAD feeling about this.

***

"Charlotte will take you out. I'll be there in two minutes."

Ashlyn smiled at the pretty brunette, who was all buttoned-up in a business suit and glasses, even though it was a Friday night. And with bottle of red wine and three glasses in hand, Charlotte led her guest out to the back patio where the long, curving jacuzzi was perched infinity-style over the pool below and then the ocean beyond. The walkway was surrounded with heat lamps and the tub itself was steaming constantly in the evening air.

As soon as they went out the door, my wife turned to me and launched herself into my arms, planting a juicy wet kiss on me. As I inhaled her sweet, floral scent, I imagined I could also taste some of Ashlyn on her lips.

Almost as suddenly as she'd kissed me, Taylor pulled away an inch while holding my head in her hands. "Johnny, I love you," she husked.

"I love you too, babe," I said almost reflexively.

"But I need to ask a favor of you." Taylor had a pained expression on her face. "I don't want you to come out to the jacuzzi with us."

"Huh?" I wasn't angry or hurt or anything, just a little confused.

"I... I meant what I said about Ashlyn being off-limits. I don't want you having sex with her. But... but I want you to let me." Taylor winced while searching my eyes.

I was too surprised to respond.

Taylor was trembling. "I know it's not fair. If you can't do her then I shouldn't. And if you don't want me to then I won't, really! But I do want her. It's not like we haven't done this before. Ashlyn and I had a few trysts a couple of years ago, before she got so popular. And she's sooo good with her tongue."

My wife was visibly aroused and she was rubbing her crotch against my leg. I felt as horny as she did. Ashlyn simply had an intoxicating allure. There were plenty of beautiful people in the world. Very few had the innate sensuality to match, and even fewer had the ability to project that sensuality through the pages of a magazine. Ashlyn had that ability. Ashlyn had the look.

And it didn't seem fair. Why should I let Taylor have someone that I couldn't? The other two women Taylor declared off-limits were because she considered their vaginas to be poisonous deathtraps. They were just evil people she didn't want me associating with. At first, I'd assumed something similar of Ashlyn. But if Taylor thought she was a bad person, she wouldn't want Ashlyn herself.

"Why can't I?" I asked with more than a little confusion in my voice.

"I... I..." Taylor hesitated. "I love you, Johnny. Nothing can change that and you never have to worry that I'll leave you for someone else. And I've never worried about you with someone else. Kaitlyn, Rebecca, Mia, they were all just sex."

Taylor went quiet and lay her forehead against mine. "But... I'm afraid of you and Ashlyn, okay? I'm just not comfortable with the idea. I see how you look at her. And I'm sorry for teasing you, but she just gets me so horny. It's just sex with me and her. And it might just be sex with you two, but I... I worry it could be more than that. So... please?"

I already knew I would let her go and I wouldn't follow. I sighed and felt my emotions go in two different directions: relief that I wouldn't have to be naked in a jacuzzi with an equally naked Ashlyn to tempt me into betraying my wife's trust, and bitter disappointment that wouldn't get to be naked in a jacuzzi with an equally naked Ashlyn.

I felt the bad feeling in the back of my head going away as temptation was removed. And so I managed my best smile and came up with the most reassuring thing I could think of. "I understand. Go ahead, honey. Have fun. I trust you. And don't worry about me. I understand that you're not comfortable with me and Ashlyn, so I won't. It's that simple, okay? I've got enough pretty girls running around here as it is."

Taylor broke out a few happy tears to go along with her smile as she jumped into a kiss with me once again. And then with a girlish laugh of excitement, she whirled out of the room and almost skipped out towards the hot-tub.

My shoulders sagged as the tension left me. I was still feeling simultaneously relieved and disappointed, and I headed off to my room to change and take a shower.

Edward passed me in the hallway. "Do you need anything sir?"

"No thank you, Edward," I waved him off and headed up the stairs.

And once I was in the surrounding spray of eight shower heads raining on my body, I leaned against the marble wall and sighed, trying to the put the visions of Taylor and Ashlyn out of my head.

***

When I emerged from the shower, Cassandra was standing there with an oversized, plush towel waiting for me. She was already dressed for bed herself, hair pulled back into a ponytail and her wire-rimmed glasses perched on the end of her nose.

A little smile came to my face as I stepped out and she came forward to wrap it around me and start drying me off herself.

"Are you alright, Jonathan?" she asked in that sexy Australian accent.

"I'm fine, Cassandra," I sighed as my personal assistant's drying motions pushed a little harder and became almost massaging motions. "How was your day?"

"Effective. I've finally got the construction paperwork sorted out and got your schedule for next week organized. Mr. Badgley from Citi wants to take you yachting on Monday. And Sharpley wants you..."

"Cassandra, Cassandra-" I interrupted her and she stopped rubbing for a moment.

I turned and grabbed the towel, cinching it around my waist. I reached up and touched her shoulder. "If I wanted a status report I would have asked for one. Now... how was your day?" I asked sincerely.

She blushed. "It was good, Jonathan. I have to admit, I'm feeling a lot less tension ever since I let go of those acquisition responsibilities. I even caught up on my personal reading this afternoon."

"Good," I smiled and started leading Cassandra back out into the bedroom.

"But you don't look so good, Jonathan. Is something bothering you?"

I got to the windows looking out over the backyard and automatically my eyes flickered down to the jacuzzi. The steaming fog obstructed some of the view, but not all and it made for even more enticing glimpses of the women currently occupying the tub.

From my vantage point, I could see Taylor reclining back against a padded cushion in the jacuzzi, the water coming up to her collarbone. And Ashlyn was straddling her, her breasts coming halfway out of the water as she bent over my wife and the two women french kissed with heated passion. At Cassandra's question I sighed depressively.

Cassandra followed my gaze and stepped behind me. And then before I knew it, she'd slipped a hand inside my towel and wrapped her fingers around my tumescent shaft.

I groaned as my beautiful blonde assistant began stroking my cock, and we both watched the gorgeous redhead and brunette making out in the jacuzzi beneath us. Ashlyn had shifted to the side, and from the way Taylor had thrown her head back and was panting, I imagined Ashlyn's hands were quite busy beneath the bubbling waters.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds