A Birthday to Remember

I can't fully explain our mutual attraction. Sure, sex plays a big part – it does to this day. But, over time, we became the best of friends. We know much of what makes each of us happy. She's familiar with my thinking and - as a sexually minded woman - with every part of my body. I know her everyday spirit very well too, and the sizes and shapes of her anatomy that go way beyond her breast, waist, and hip measurements. We like and love each other, just as husbands and wives often do.

Despite her long ago college escapade, Lizabeth was technically a virgin when we finally "cemented" our relationship. Actually, our first very intimate sexual encounter was weeks earlier, and it was mostly oral - I "ate" her hungrily – until I decided to finger her – and I did vigorously in the heat of that moment. We were sitting on the couch in her New York City apartment hugging and touching each other.

Taking her hand we went into the bedroom. I reached around and loosened her skirt. She stepped out and I pushed her gently down on the bed. She kicked off her shoes and I pulled off her pantyhose. Before she knew what was happening, I began to fondle what she calls her "Front." It was moist; my touches made it very wet. Spreading her legs, she invited me in, but I was unwilling. My ego at the time wouldn't allow me to have cock sex with her in the same bed that "Dan" was using. I also had another commitment, so there was no time for orgasms.

Days later, I learned my fingering broke Lizabeth's hymen (she told me it was an interior wall cut that needed cauterizing). She asked Janice who I only knew as one of Lizabeth's friends, to take her to the hospital to stop the bleeding.

About a month afterwards, at a company convention in the Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, the magical moment did occur. She opened up her exquisite, luscious-looking mound of femininity to my manliness. She was lying nude on the bed. I'd been kissing her, starting at her face and moving downward, stopping here and there. When I licked the locus of her sexuality my own center was throbbing in its hardness. I rose up; she put a condom on me (little did I know that it was her first time) and I went into her body stiffened with desire.

My physical feelings when taking Lizabeth in this way aren't easy to express. The closest I can come to describing this lovely time is to say that once I was at her entrance, my cock began striving to get past the folds of her labia to get inside. Sensing my need, she used her fingers to open herself a little wider and so resistance faded; wetness and warmth surrounded my maleness as I moved inward, ending up with feelings of a marvelous sensual tightness and sense of triumph. Her body felt so soft and curvaceous as I lay on top of her. Thrusting in and out as she encircled my body with her legs (at my request) made this a glorious experience. In about ten minutes it brought an eruption and I climaxed – oh did I climax! It was divine. Lizabeth told me she loved it. I couldn't have agreed more. She then asked me to move my mouth to her cunt. I did, and within 15 minutes or so, proceeded to bring her to the pinnacle of pleasure too.

My typical orgasm, by the way, consists of a number of involuntary contractions for about 15 seconds, each bringing an extremely pleasurable sensation to the head of my cock. As I'm about to cum, I'm vaguely conscious of jolts of semen going up through the shaft from my testicles a moment before the creamy fluid begins spurting out of the slit at the top. I crave orgasms and my thoughts about them occupy my mind every day. If we're not together (that happens more often than not), and my male need becomes too strong, I'll masturbate. As I stroke myself I never fantasize about other women – only Lizabeth. Although, frankly, I have envisioned a woman making love to Lizabeth at times – many men love such a scenario.

Contractions for Lizabeth last longer. She typically has multiple orgasms – usually two; if very excited, three, and on rare occasions a fourth. She has both internal (vaginal) and external (clitoral) orgasms depending on how she's aroused. They are explosive and her responses to them bring on noises from her that can only be described as yells and shouts of ecstasy. I know when the last orgasm ends because as I continue working her clitoris with my tongue she'll shudder, because it's now become painfully sensitive.

Lizabeth likes me to penetrate her any way I want. Apart from fellatio, we usually do it in the traditional "missionary" and "doggie" positions. "Just go inside me," she says. But so far she's never had an orgasm when my I shoot my sperm into her. It could be because of me; at times my erections are unstable. Undoubtedly, I need to remain hard longer. But, maybe it's also because that's the way she is. I know that when she masturbates or I "go down" on her, or I use a vibrator as part of my oral lovemaking, she almost always has an "O," which is her euphemism for an orgasm.

Despite this situation, Lizabeth says the pleasures she receives when I'm inside of her are marvelous, even though there's no ultimate pleasure. I don't mean to suggest that I'm marvelous, but rather that my cock movement naturally gratifies her. Cuming or not, cock penetration is generally wonderful, and grants feelings that neither Lizabeth nor any woman can wholly convey to their man. I know Lizabeth is happy because her body seems to melt into mine as this is going on. She can't - and doesn't - define her feelings to me because words are truly insufficient to express such basic emotions. When our naked bodies are entwined, joined as one by cock and cunt, we just cannot adequately explain what we are feeling. That we love what we're doing is beyond question. But language is limited when addressing sexual responses and desires.

I give you a-for-instance. She says she loves feeling my arms and legs and back as I manhandle her ("they are so strong and defined"); she loves the thickness of my cock as she holds it and she loves the touch of my tongue and lips when they go to certain parts of her body. But only she knows what her nerve endings are actually saying. I can't completely appreciate her sensations nor can I fully describe mine to her. Intimacies like these can only be felt, not explained. Listen, penetrating love is like no other pleasure, especially when it's open and giving. Sex at its core is really indescribable.

You may be interested in knowing that the unaroused size of Lizabeth's gap opening is small - only a little more than an inch long. When she's turned on, the interior is enlarged but the length of her crevice is altered, creating, in effect, an even smaller entrance because the folds of her labia swell. Though it's naturally elastic, no cock, until mine, had made it larger. Yes, in college a portion of a cock went into her one time for a moment or so – but that wouldn't do any permanent stretching. So, it was difficult for my average length, but rather thick cock, to slide in and out easily despite her wetness. For a time I had to ration the use of it. If I penetrated her too often during a particular amorous period, the attachment to the foreskin of my uncircumcised cock would get irritated. Too tight or not, our lovemaking was always heavenly. Since then, her cunt has expanded, but it's still provides the right snugness for me.

I'm delighted to have broken her hymen. Looking back, I wish it had been my cock rather than my fingers, but that was my silly fault as I told you earlier. It's extraordinary, considering Lizabeth was 31 years old when it happened. I'm not crowing about it, but there isn't an ordinary man alive who doesn't like the idea that his woman was a virgin when he took her to intimate levels she'd never been to before. It's no catastrophe if she wasn't, but as a virgin, the sex can sometimes be sweeter, providing they'll experiment and are motivated to please the other first.

Lizabeth is the great lover she is primarily because she really and truly loves everything about sex; with all its foreplay and orgasms. She loves to be touched by her lover and to touch in return. She's also a great lover because of what I've taught her. And I'm the lover that I am because of the freedom she's allowed me. She says she craves my cock inside her cunt and likes to sense my hunger for her body as I roam with my mouth and hands. She loves to suck my cock, lick my balls, and swallow my male fluid - or feel its warmth as it falls onto her face or breasts. There are times when we "69" each other - I love that view and her mouth on my cock at the same time. She seems to enjoy what she gets and gives that way too! So, there are virtually no inhibitions; we truly savor each other's body parts and smells.

When we're together, these times are never less than several hours in length. If anything, it's longer today than ever before. Our lovemaking has a power that didn't exist in the early days - as good as it was for both of us back then. We satisfy our wants and needs as they arise. She's as demanding of me as I am of her; she even more so since we've come to fully trust each other.

Our sex life isn't just limited to private moments. Once, she asked me to take her into the men's room of a bar – can you believe that? She locked the door and put my cock into her mouth – a daring lady is Lizabeth. Another time we were standing in a resort swimming pool against one of the sides. Lizabeth was facing me. Using her hands to reach under my swim shorts, she began to fondle my balls and stroke my thickening and growing shaft. I was pulling aside the bottom of her one-piece bathing suit to finger her – I soon felt her wetness, and it wasn't from the water we were in. All the while, there was a bunch of people on the other side of the pool looking at us from time to time. Their presence enhanced our lovemaking.

We're "members" of the Mile-High Club. That's because I took her into the first class lavatory of the upstairs part of a Boeing 747 and penetrated her with my cock while flying thirty thousand feet up in the sky. We've often sat in airplane seats with a blanket over our laps – usually after Lizabeth had returned from the lavatory with her pantyhose in her purse. She'd open my fly and stroke me to wetness as I fingered her to her own wetness.

I recall an incident when we were in Hilton Head, South Carolina. One late night we went out from her ocean-front condo to the beach. We took off our swim suits right below hundreds of windows of surrounding high-rises. Lizabeth lay back nude on a lounge chair and said, "Stick that thing inside me." I tried, but I was too nervous about being seen, so it didn't happen. Though we couldn't help but do a lot of fondling; we adore each other's nakedness.

I also remember a warm evening in Westchester when we were out on the back lawn of her home (bequeathed to her by Janice, by the way). I decided to "whizzle," even though it was possible for her neighbors to see me. When I had taken my cock out I asked Lizabeth to hold it for me. She said later that she loved trying to direct my stream. Certainly it brought us a different kind of intimacy. She's done this a number of times since then, but always with difficulty. For some reason she's anxious about doing it right and, as a consequence, doesn't quite have the feel of it. So the stream can go – and has gone - to all sorts of unexpected places.

Often we'll go to dinner when Lizabeth is braless, wearing underneath her clothing only pantyhose or stockings that hold themselves in place. There have been a few times when she wears a garter belt. For me, this "retro" underwear dressing is racy looking. Once in a while I like to see her in one, though I'm not really a fan of such lingerie – particular kinky stuff. However, I do like lacy bras and panties when she has to wear them. As always, Lizabeth is ready and willing to meet such wants.

When we go out, Lizabeth's blouses and dress tops are usually open to show her pretty cleavage – she has such a lovely chest. Her tasteful clothing is stylish, tailored, and highlighted by the exposure of the upper insides of her breasts below the neckline and nicely shaped legs in sheer stockings below the hem. I love the look. Heads turn when we walk in or out of posh restaurants. Little do they know that at dinner I'm planning to make – or have made - some risky sexual moves - especially when she isn't wearing pantyhose. With the tablecloth hiding us, I turn at some point (or two) and surreptitiously play with her cunt or reach into her blouse or dress to briefly caress her breasts. There's nothing like female wetness and softness to enhance a meal! At the same time she'll do similarly nice things to me.

I've told her more than once that she has a male mind in a female body. Somehow she instinctively knows what arouses me. For example, if in our lovemaking I'm struggling to get an erection, because of too much drink or too much medicine, she'll stop us and get on her knees crossways to the bed by the edge. She'll present her behind to me as I stand watching, and then reach between her legs to finger her cunt with one or two fingers, the purpose of which is to stimulate me as I attempt to get hard by stroking. It's impossible not to react. She's showing me the inside wetness of her cunt (I sometimes call it my "flower"), and her pretty puckered anus (my "star"). Frankly, I often bury my face in them eagerly.

Looking at Lizabeth so exposed delights my male senses; my sex urges awaken every time. From the way she described her lesbian experiences, I'm pretty certain that those women never viewed Lizabeth's body from my angle. Before my lustful and appreciative eyes she'll also separate her ass for me. In between, there's that round pristine "star;" a few silken hairs growing around it and a tiny light-colored node off to one lower side. Just a couple of inches below (from my vantage point) are those "flower petals" that edge her perpendicular crevice centered in an oval-shaped mound – her vulva. It's bordered by thick pubic curly hair (most, an inch long when pulled straight) that extends to the bottom of her behind and onto the beginning of her inner thighs.

In some social groups "presenting your ass to your man" is considered unladylike. Nonsense! For us virtually everything goes. Lizabeth's body and my body are there for each of us to have. My body is essentially hers as is her body mine. Sex rights should be freely given. It makes sex especially thrilling and satisfying.

To give you a further idea of her exceptional understanding of what excites men and drives her own desires, there was an episode in a Portland, Oregon hotel that you should know about. We were making love in bed one morning when she told me to roll over and get on my elbows and knees facing her. As I did, my face turned to the wall and I realized there was a mirror in which I could see what was going on. Watching, I saw Lizabeth get below me on her own knees. Unaware that I could see her, she spread my cheeks with her face disappearing between them as she did her delicate work on my anus. Her tonguing was exquisite. It was very sexy, especially as the mirror showed her breasts hanging straight down and swaying in concert with her passionate movements. That capped off an exciting first-time experience for me! Lizabeth said that although she did it to please me, she loves licking and kissing my body parts for her own pleasure too.

In thinking about other special moments, there was the time when she accompanied me on a short business trip. After a night of lovemaking, I prepared to go to work. She stayed in bed nude watching me put on a business suit. When I leaned over to kiss her good-bye until I returned for lunch, she got up and sat down at the bottom of the bed. Nicely, but firmly, she said she wanted me to get on my knees and pleasure her "flower" before I left. Sensing her need, I did – fully clothed, despite my tie getting in the way.

When the time is appropriate and private, I like Lizabeth walking around naked. As she focuses on doing mundane things, I love to see her pubic hair and watch her breasts sway a little when she bends over quickly, moves one way or another hurriedly, and when she swiftly reaches above her head for something. I enjoy looking at her as she walks or leans over away from me because I see her cute behind with the two dimples located at the top center of her cheeks.

Another treat is when we are almost ready to go out for dinner and I watch her put on jewelry in front of a mirror. At this point, Lizabeth is wearing only stockings or panty hose and her dress shoes. Her naked breasts look beautiful and desirable. Most times, I'll stop what I'm doing and gaze at her with a sense of pride.

More intimately, she'll suggest I watch when she pumps hormone cream into her "flower" to help keep the inside lubricated for us (sometimes she'll want me to do it); when she douches (occasionally, I help her), or when she whizzles in the bathroom - each time in front of me. Recently she told me to check her "star" to see if something was amiss. Earlier that day, she had wondered if there was another node or tiny piece of loose skin there. She pulled down her shorts and panties, and then turned her back to me and bent over. I sat on a couch and spread her cheeks to investigate. I looked very carefully but nothing unusual was found, fortunately.

Now, these are intimacies that enrich my life with her! I'm stimulated by these private things we do as one, knowing she would never do some of them before another human being. We never hesitate to discuss even the smallest of private problems or challenges. Beyond any doubt, we're sensitive to each other's desires and needs. Our motivation is to please and help.

In the early days, as we were getting to know each other better, we'd occasionally lie down in opposite ways with our heads level with each other's genitals. As she examined me, I'd examine her. She'd hold my cock, pull back my foreskin and study and move its folds as they scrunched together. Then she'd shift her attention to the glans or head, looking at the ridge where it starts and the slit at the tip where it ends. More often than not, she'd kiss and lick this sex center of mine in the midst of her looking and feeling. At the same time, I'd be doing similar things to her. Lizabeth learned that the skin of my shaft feels like silk, and so she'd slide her hand up and down my shaft – liking its smoothness. Then she'd move underneath to the wrinkled scrotum, where she feels my balls. Sometimes she'd find the scrotum hanging loose or tight depending upon the surrounding temperature. It shrivels up when it's colder. Spreading my ass, she uncovered (for her) a pleasant looking furrowed opening. She recently said that when she got her first look, she decided it was a cute ass; small cheeks I have for sure, but cute? I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. When we completed our erotic and clinical examinations, we'd usually help each other to a climax. Since I've already provided a lot of information about her body and intend to continue as the story unfolds, there's no need for me to be any more specific here. Suffice it to say there's no part of her that I wouldn't lick or probe.

This probably sounds to you like I'm a man who is biased, but I don't think there's another woman for me out there who can compare with the loveliness of Lizabeth. I'm aware there are more exceptional beauties in this world, but I believe this because it's not only her physical appearance that I find desirable, it's also her attitude about life - and her femininity that wants to pleasure me fully. Unreservedly, she offers me anything I want from her mind and body –well, almost anything.

Chapter Three

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds