A Birthday to Remember

Now knowing this, I began to make love to my woman's "back door." I pushed my thumb into her cunt and my middle finger slowly into her anus canal, holding her in a bowling ball type grip. After moving both fingers around for about a minute or so, she began to relax and her hips started to stir. Probably because she could feel as I did that the tip of my thumb and middle finger were separated only by the wall of her vagina and canal. It was so pleasurable.

Then I put my tongue on her clitoris and began licking it. The combination caused her to begin moaning with pleasure. I could have done that all night, but I had more to do. I rose up and got between her legs, pushing them straight up in the air so I could begin the next stage. I "rimmed" her with my tongue. As usual, with the first lick she sighed in contentment.

I discovered that if I stiffened my tongue I could enter her hole ever so slightly, and so I did, caressing this love point until it was soaking wet from the saliva in my mouth. Then I asked her to get on her hands and knees. With my groin right up against her cheeks where she could feel my cock, I leaned over and rubbed her shoulders and her back slowly. She likes my amateur massage skills. Alternately, I reached underneath her to grasp her hanging breasts, sensing all of this tenderness was helping her to relax. The K-Y jelly that I'd taken with me from the shower was on the night table. Pausing, I put some of it on two fingers and began to liberally lubricate her anus and the canal, pushing them in a little deeper with every additional daub.

That is, until she said that it was starting to hurt. I stopped, waiting for almost a minute until we felt the sphincter muscle give way, and then I pushed my fingers in all the way. Wiith a few up and down and around movements she seemed to be now sufficiently stretched for my cock. I'd used "tons" of lube; when I thought it was enough, I put in more. I stopped only when the K-Y jelly started oozing out of her.

At this point, Lizabeth asked me to get on my back. She straddled me, saying that by being on top she could lower herself onto my cock and be in control of how far or hard or fast things went. I thought that was a great idea. It also gave me an opportunity to caress her breasts and clitoris while she was doing this. She took the K-Y jelly and smeared it generously all over my cock, pulling down my foreskin to make certain the head was lubricated too. Raising herself, she moved forward until her anus was right over my throbbing tip – happy that I could get a hard-on so soon after an orgasm. Together, we guided it into her body, taking about 10 minutes before I was as far as I could go. She had let me enter an inch or so at a time to adjust to the pressure. While waiting, I made love to her chest. Once settled in, she moved up and down slowly for another ten minutes. It was unbelievable! And I came with a vengeance – male seed shot up her canal for the very first time in her life. I had hoped that Lizabeth would have also climaxed, but it was not to be – at least not this time.

When finished, she lay down on top of me and we stayed that way for the longest time. It was beautiful. I so enjoy holding Lizabeth in my arms however we're positioned. Eventually, she raised her hips and released my cock with a smile. I noticed that some of cum oozed out of her anus as she did. She went into the bathroom, and I watched from the bed as she wiped off the jelly from between her cheeks. She came back with a wash cloth to clean my cock and prepare my anus canal.

After we finished, Lizabeth told me to get on my elbows and knees. With her fingers she lubed my anus canal with lots of K-Y jelly in preparation for her massage of my prostate. Inserting two fingers, she stretched my opening wider than it had ever been. Like her, I was at first a little nervous. But once her rhythm began and she reached my prostate, it became pleasurable and arousing. That's mainly because the prostate produces the fluid that sends my sperm from the testicles out through the tip of my cock. Massaging it for any length of time sends signals to my brain that good things are happening sexually.

When she first pressed against my prostate I felt a need to whizzle. That's because her fingers caused the prostate to push against my bladder. Seconds later, however, that passed and arousal began. If I hadn't just cum, it would have happened. When she withdrew her fingers, my cock ached – as in having "blue balls." Maybe it was a "frustrated" cock. That ache reminded me of what they say causes a woman's menstrual period. Doctors jokingly say that a woman's menstrual flow is nature's way of announcing the uterus is "disappointed." But, I stray from my tale of fantasy love.

It's now 4 AM and we decide to shower again. Lizabeth washed her hands in the shower before taking the small syringe to flush out the lubricant from my anus canal. She then soaped and rinsed my cock and balls. In turn, I flushed the lubricant and my male fluid out of her canal before soaping and rinsing the rest of her female stuff."

We dried off and agreed that what we did was very erotic. We had reached total sexual intimacy. However, we decided that anal sex would be saved for those times when our lust for each other was especially strong. We hoped it could be another special and delicious way to achieve orgasms.

Before we went back to sleep I told Lizabeth, "After breakfast the guys were going to do something away from the house. So we were going to be alone the following morning. So, around 11 AM Asian masseuses were arriving to full service us out by the pool on two tables set side by side. Let's play in the hot spa to arouse ourselves a little in preparation. We'll enjoy the pleasure of a full body massage that includes bringing us to an orgasm while we held hands. I've arranged for a gay man to do you and a lesbian to do me." She smiled and, clutching my soft cock and soft ball sac, said: "Whatever you want I will do!"

We fell asleep "spooning" - her back against my front. As usual, she first placed my limp cock into the crack of her behind with a contented sigh. It's a position I love to take with Lizabeth. I also had my left arm across her breasts, with my hand cupping her right one. That felt even better. We both enjoy holding each other this way.

The next morning we awoke and, as usual, began to caress each other. But first she said, "Darling, in some significant ways the experience last night left me feeling decidedly adored and desired - and totally spent because I had more orgasms in one love-making session than ever before." With that said, she reached for my cock and took hold of it with her fingers just below the head where I am most sensitive to touch. She started stroking and in no time at all it began to stiffen. I played with her cunt with one hand while mingling the fingers of my other hand with the untrimmed pubic bush that surrounds her exquisite cunt, tiny clitoris that when swollen is only a quarter inch long, and her puffed up labia.

Actually, the phrase, "played with her cunt" is really a misnomer. I'm very serious about making love to Lizabeth. I think long and hard between times about how best to arouse her. I don't think I ever do the same things twice in a row. But so as to give you an idea of what I do, here is one of the typical ways that I make love to my woman:

I start by putting my lips to her forehead, then to her eyes, giving a kiss to her nose before lingering upon her mouth. Lizabeth loves to French kiss. I've encouraged her to be gentle when doing it. We take turns softly sucking each other's tongues in our mouth. We kiss tenderly as I caress her. I drop down to her neck and smother it with my lips before moving to her breasts. I squeeze and rub them, one at time, pulling each one towards me to suckle the nipple. They harden with my attention. Raising her breasts, I kiss and lick them underneath. Her stomach is next with my focus on her navel, swirling my tongue in and around it.

Lizabeth responds so beautifully. I always sense in my lovemaking that as I do things to arouse her she's presenting each part of herself to be adored by me. Our partnership works so that when I provide her with touches, she provides me with visions. No woman can sexually awaken her man better than the way she awakens me.

Finishing with her stomach, I move to her legs, licking and kissing them down to her feet, sucking a few of her toes as I do. Now on my knees and between her legs, I massage them, and then do the same to each leg until I'm at her inner thighs. I lean over and begin to kiss and lick, working myself up to where I ultimately intend to be. Gently spreading the labia with my thumbs to open wider her entrance, I'll stroke the folds and gaze longingly inside to her wetness.

My tongue licks all around her cunt and between her front and back openings. When I reach her anus I tongue it slowly. Always, she lets out a gasp of delight at the first lick. Bringing her legs down, I slide my tongue across her crevice. Again, there is a gasp. For the next few minutes, I fondle her entire mound, including the pubic hair, some of which is dampened by my enthusiasm.

And then it's time; foreplay ends. I move in to bring joy, delight, and ecstasy to the woman I am mad about – to say nothing about the incredible happiness that she is providing me by her body and my knowledge that she wants urgently what I am doing.

Moving to my knees by the side of the bed, Lizabeth moves crossways across it. She drapes her legs over my shoulders. For the next 15 to 30 minutes I fondle and finger her folds, the clitoris, and her insides. My tongue works fast and slow; pressing and feathering. I put my nose right into her opening several times because I want to smell her nectar and get her juices on my face. Variety of touch and pace is what helps bring Lizabeth to her climaxes.

When I sense she's about ready, her clitoris area becomes my major target. I steadily kiss and lick and swirl around it until I see the nipples on her breasts swell – until I see her hips twisting, legs kicking out and her stomach rising and falling. When she pushes it up to where it almost looks like a volcano and sounds start coming from deep in her throat, she erupts. There is nothing subtle about it. I continue to steadily lick her, and she cums again. It ends for her when she lays back and says, "I love you." You see, the oral fucking we do is not just lust; it's far more a manifestation of our love, and best expressed by the personal blending of our physical bodies.

Afterwards, I enter her very wet cunt. She sighs with contentment as she moves her hips in concert with my in and out thrusts. She usually guides my cock to her entrance and then I fuck her to explosion. The experience for both of us is glorious, and incomparably fulfilling.

The morning after the fantasy group sex scene, I was filled with all sorts of thoughts. Her birthday "gift" turned out to be what some people describe as group sex; her blindfold smacked a little of bondage and even dominance with the spanking and my holding her between my legs in bed as the boys ravished her. Neither of us has ever been involved in such activities before – at least in the way we carried them out. I decided that if we were to consider again something even remotely similar, it would be with strangers and only as observers or, at the very most, as limited participants. Equally important, it would have to be done in a nice and luxurious environment.

For instance, both of us would like to watch close-up a nude heterosexual couple fuck to climax in some private but legitimate club. She is willing to watch with me a lesbian couple do the same thing. She'd like to be able to walk down a line of five or six young men and stiffen their cocks one at a time by her nudity and holding their cock and balls.

Lizabeth and I talk about sexual fantasies. We're not obsessed about such things, but when we do put our imaginations into gear it helps arouse both of us. I'm more of a "fantasizer" than she is, but when learning about them, she often likes them just as much as me. I'm told that most women would be unwilling to allow fantasy to become fact. Not her; if they're realistic and potentially pleasant for at least one of us, we try to make them happen.

Another fantasy is to watch a call girl bring Lizabeth to an orgasm. Though lesbian love no longer interests her, she's agreed let me find out how she used to respond to a woman's touch. Some day I'll arrange this rendezvous.

Here's how it would play out: We'd be in a hotel somewhere. I would have pre-arranged the payment for a bi-sexual woman in her thirties to come to the cocktail lounge and have a get-acquainted drink. Afterwards, we'll go to our room and all three of us will undress. We'll shower; first the two of us and then the woman. Waiting for her, we'll lie down on the bed next to each other. I'll straddle her with my hands fondling her breasts. She'll hold my cock in her hands. I'll then call the girl from the bathroom; she'll spread Lizabeth's legs, and begin to caress her lower body. The position of my body will prevent Lizabeth from seeing what the woman is doing. She only feels her hands and lips and tongue as they encircle and enter her crevice and caress her inner thighs. For 15 minutes or so more she's the object of my tender touches and the object of the licks and fingering of a woman who is gentle and sensual. Adding to her pleasure is my cock that she holds in her hands; it is thick and aroused. The combination soon brings her multiple orgasms from the touches of a woman in heat for the first time in over a decade.

There are other sexual and sensual experiences that I'd like to have with her such as watching dominance and spanking scenes. I'd like us to register at a clothing optional hotel and be discreet voyeurs; I'm curious to learn how she'll react with all those cocks hanging out.

I don't feel this "birthday gift celebration," or these fantasies I've just listed compromise her, nor do I feel that she is any less my woman. I am jealous of anything that draws Lizabeth away from me. But, there's a side of me that wants to show her off where there is no possibility of me losing her to another man. I love her dearly and I want the men and women of this world to see what I alone have.

Unquestionably, it's a male ego thing. I like beautiful things. I buy nice things to enjoy and for others to appreciate. My attitude extends to this woman. She hasn't been bought; she's not for sale to anyone. Besides, how can you price such a rare gem? But I gave her my heart and so I own her. The only reason I exposed her to men in this fantasy birthday gift, and allowed her to participate was because they were gay and, thus, not competition.

Now the massages are now three hours away and I am getting anxious for the time to go by.

Epilogue

The question you may have for me is, "Would you want Lizabeth to sexually romp with other men as she does in this fantasy story? Would you let other men touch her as they did, spewing their male fluid all about?" Emphatically no!

Would I like her to stroke the cocks of young males she didn't know to climax? Yes, because she'd like to do this. Would I like her to be nude? Yes, provided no man touched her and she felt safe and comfortable. It would help the men to cum quickly and, I think, add to her enjoyment by this one time show of female exhibitionism. It certainly would titillate me.

Would I want our totally naked bodies massaged, as we held hands to the point of an orgasm? Yes. I'd take great pleasure in watching her get aroused by a gay man - to see her legs stiffen and twitch, her hips wiggle, as her stomach rose in concert with her "O." I'd hope she'd feel the same way as she watched the liquid of my erect cock spurt out into space because of the working hands of a lesbian. Orgasms are wonderful! Finding new ways of generating arousal can often intensify both the arousal period and the orgasm itself.

I leave you with this: My heart is full! I own Lizabeth - her sex, her thoughts, and her mouthwatering body. I call her cunt "my" cunt. She willingly accepts this arrangement because she knows that, in turn, she owns me. Lizabeth calls my cock "her" cock. What a sexual twosome we are! We love each other and belong together! Truly, truly, we are soul-mates; meant to be permanently bonded into one.

Oh, in case you are wondering, my name is Jonathan.

End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds