A Birthday to Remember

When it was over, I quickly pushed her into a sitting position and removed the blindfold. She saw we were alone and so threw her arms around me and said, "I'm so sorry darling that I got carried away. What I did to those cocks, whoever they belonged to; what they did to me was almost unbelievable; maybe sheer craziness. I think this is what you wanted, but I'm really shocked at some of my actions. I hope you understand it was the incredible passion of these moments that made me want to do them." She leaned down and put her mouth over my cock and began to suck it for several moments, as if to show me that I was still her one and only. When she came back up, I returned her embrace, kissed her mouth, and said that it happened just as I hoped.

I told her that I knew she always wanted to look at and feel hardened cocks, stroking each of them to a climax. Our gift this night gave her the opportunity to hold three unfamiliar aroused ones and, though she couldn't see their cocks, she did "feel" their orgasms in that their "cum" fell upon her. I reminded her that the touches which triggered her own passions were gifts from men who normally aren't turned on by women. And that was so because of her exuding sexuality, physical beauty, and their desire to please Lizabeth. It motivated them to perform well - and now I was going to make my personal contribution.

At that moment, I tasted something salty. I realized it came off of her lips. They were still partially covered by male spillage. Furthermore, our bodies were smeared with their sperm from our embrace. We walked into the bathroom and I turned on the shower. But she touched my arm and said, "Wait a moment, I have to whizzle." She sat down on the toilet and I knelt before her, watching her stream come out of her urethra, through her pubic hair, into the bowl. After the last drop, I wiped her dry gently with a tissue – just as I've done a number of times in the past. When I did, I noticed there was semen on the tissue too.

We went into the shower and as we were getting ready to wash each other I told her that now I had to whizzle. She nodded, and we stepped away from the water flow. She took my cock and pointed it at her stomach. This time she wasn't anxious. When my stream started, she moved my cock around so that it splashed on her abdomen, her pubic hairs, and the upper portion of her cunt. Smiling, she shook my cock to shake off the excess, and then bent down to lick away one remaining drop on the slit.

We soaped our bodies from our faces on downward, washing away the sexual residue of the three gay men from our bodies. We always love to create lots of suds when we shower together. Usually, she thoroughly soaps my anal area, my ball sac, and my cock, including pulling back the foreskin to clean its head. With the same care, I soap her breasts and love spots. Most always, I take the side of my soapy hand and slide it up and down the crevice between the folds, and then I push soap suds into her opening and wash her lips and clitoris and the entrance with my hands. When that's all done, I make sure my index finger is soapy so I can easily insert a small part of it into her "star," which is another thing I like to do.

My cleansing "duties" concluded this part of the fantasy night by douching Lizabeth with a vaginal syringe (to help, she raised one leg and spread her "flower' lips) and also by giving her a "junior" enema. I filled an ear syringe with warm water and inserted the length of the small nozzle into Lizabeth's "star' to flush her out as she bent over with spread cheeks. I refilled the syringe several times until I was satisfied. When I'd finished, she took the small syringe and did the same thing to me. It was all done in the name of cleanliness – so we said to each other with a loving smile.

Both of us were squeaky clean when we went to bed. She went right on her back with each breast falling slightly to the sides of her body. She stretched her legs wide apart; her opened crevice and fluffy pubic hair at the apex. She looked so inviting; it made my cock ache with desire. I raised her legs and pushed them back over her body so that she was "U-shaped." Holding her that way, I licked and kissed the space between her sweet-smelling front and back love openings. I feathered them too, and found those areas so nice and fresh and scrumptious.

As I said earlier, Lizabeth's "star" has a couple of short and silken strands of hair growing around it. Thinking about those strands reminds me that probably only one of her doctors knows about them. Likely, I'm more familiar with her anatomy than even him. It reminds me that a man is fortunate if his woman is physically attractive and sexually free – and Lizabeth is such a woman. She's lovely to look at all over. There isn't a millimeter of her skin that doesn't excite me or that I don't want to touch or kiss. But, I'm meandering; back to the birthday present "gift."

My thumb entered her "flower" and I discovered she was sopping wet. Slipping into her snugness with my cock, I began to push in normally, but pull out slowly. Her hips rose with every withdrawal – as if she was afraid of losing me. My desire was to please her so, even more than she had already experienced this night.

As I descended into her, I felt her pubic hair on my groin, my cock entering a silken warm wrap; and her breasts moving side to side against my chest in tempo with my thrusting rhythm. Lizabeth had the look of a woman being sexually fulfilled as she lay under me. Such a look is hard to depict. The closest description is of a body that is receiving a man without reservation. And of a face that radiates surrender and gratification; a uniquely joyful look that only comes from a man's cock moving in and out of an awakened and accepting body. Eyes are distant looking; the mouth slightly open. I would describe her face as entranced – contented -and looking as if she was in the middle of being fundamentally satisfied; which she was. That's as near as I can get to describe how Lizabeth looked that magnificent night. Frankly, that's how she always looks when my cock is in her delicate cunt.

Within minutes I felt her stomach rise and hips move to and fro. I heard her voice calling out louder and louder, "Oh yes, oh yes." And then it happened! For the first time, we climaxed together! I was in paradise, so I kept thrusting. She raised her legs into the air and spread them wide. Soon other loud cries came from her throat, as the second orgasm flooded her mind and body. Her body began to relax, but my thrusting continued. She came again. A final and equally intense one came to the surface, her joy seemed so high. When she subsided, she hugged me tightly and purred, "I love you," several times. I echoed her words. It was a magnificent time!

I eased out of Lizabeth and got off the bed knowing that her cunt was filled with my creamy love fluid. But now my cock was softening. Watching me come down, she probably thought, splayed out as she was upon the bed, that this was the end of a very different and unforgettable sex experience. What she didn't realize was that opening her fantasy birthday "gift" was far from over. Cocks were to be the focus during the next phase of the "unwrapping" - more erections, more arousals and more orgasms still to come. Unknown to her was that after this ended, there were still other new and different sexual and sensual experiences awaiting her.

For sure, her birthday party was far from over!

Chapter Five

We got out of bed and put on the two bathrobes left in the bedroom beforehand for our use. We went back into an empty living room and sat down. Almost immediately Alan, along with Bill and Matt, came out naked and stood in front of Lizabeth. Smiling, he said: "We've learned that you enjoy looking at a man's cock, especially an aroused one. We also understand that you love to touch erections, providing it doesn't lead to anything further. So, each of us presents our circumcised cocks to you, au natural, so to speak, to pleasure in any way you'd like."

Lizabeth's eyes gazed upon her favorite male objects. The unaroused cocks were soft and limp, hanging down on one side or another of their male sac. Mine, in case you want to know, falls to the right. Each of their cocks measured no more than two or three inches - maybe even less. Lizabeth's Janice used to say regarding some men's soft cocks, "If it was any smaller, it would be a hole."

As I said, Lizabeth is fascinated by cock. But, the first one she ever accepted in her mouth was mine. I believe it's partly because Janice convinced her that some cocks could be unclean. So, when I asked her during our earlier days to take me in her mouth and bring me to an orgasm, she hesitated. First, because of the hygiene issue and secondly, because swallowing my sperm was unfamiliar territory. But after showing her my clean cock and arousing her sufficiently, she went ahead and pleasured me – and by so doing, found she pleasured herself. Now it's a regular part of our lovemaking. She knows my cock is always the cleanest it can be and she likes the feel of her man in her mouth. In fact, when we're arranging to meet after we've been apart a while, she invariably notifies me that after our first kiss in private she's going to get on her knees, zip down my fly, reach in past my shorts, pull out my cock and balls, and then suck and fondle them. My maleness always responds to such fervent attention from her!

Again I digress; back to the birthday "gift." After a few minutes, Alan went over to the couch and asked her to place one hand around his cock. After a moment's pause, she did, and upon fondling it a little, his organ began to grow in her hand. She stroked him a half dozen times before letting go of his rising cock. It was sort of at half-mast.

Then Bill approached her. He'd been married long ago, so he'd been aroused looking at her. He too took her hand, but he asked if she would rub the tip of his now wet cock with her fingertips. She looked at it and then smeared the pre-cum around the head, hardening his cock a little under her touch. She stroked him until he thickened a little more and then released him.

When it was Matt's turn, he asked if she would bring him to full erection. She began to massage his shaft with her hand. Lizabeth's up and down movements brought him to full attention; his cock curved outward and upward. She stopped then, stared at his aroused state, and then turned to the other two men, saying: "I 'did' him to this point because I've known him the longest." She looked to me to see if I had any objection to what she'd done. I had none, under these circumstances.

Afterwards, the three men stood naked side by side in front of Lizabeth and sang "Happy Birthday" to her. It was quite an unusual picture. Nude gay men singing to a straight elegant and lovely woman. Her naked body had just been completely exposed to them, and they had intimately caressed parts of her; it seemed so surreal. In fact, it was. Lizabeth had never before been in a group sex scene with four men with herself as the featured player. As they stood there, her gay friends told Lizabeth they were overwhelmed to discover a woman could bring them up to the level of their performances. To me, they simply reacted to her voluptuous body and their knowledge of her free and open sense of adventure. They asked her to stand and each man hugged her tightly. She told me later that she felt the outline of their cocks through her thin bathrobe even though they were sort of limp. I was pleased when Lizabeth thanked them for what they had done to her.

Bill said to Lizabeth, "Alan and I decided that after what went on earlier in our bedroom, we want you to see the two of us making love. Your sensuality has turned us on. You've given us some of your intimate moments, even though you were blindfolded. Would you enjoy seeing a little part of our private sex life?" The idea seemed to interest Lizabeth. Looking at me to see my reaction, and getting nothing negative, she said she would.

They took Lizabeth back into their master bedroom. Matt stayed behind and put on a robe. We poured ourselves a drink and watched television while waiting for them to return. They came out 20 minutes or so later. We talked for a while and then said our goodnights. We went off to our separate bedrooms.

Once in our room we took another shower. Lizabeth soaped a wash cloth, told me to bend over, and then freshened up my anus as well as my cock and balls, including the space in between - followed by a rinse and drying off by a fluffy towel. I did the same to her.

We went back into the bedroom where I had earlier put a cold bottle of light dry wine on the night table. I asked her if she'd like a sip and she said yes. I took a full mouthful and kissed her on the lips. Sensing what I intended to do, she opened her mouth and accepted the wine. I pressed against her – the feeling is out of this world – as she swallowed it; we kissed softly and got in bed.

Lying next to each other, Lizabeth revealed to me that her time with Bill and Alan was filled with wonder and surprises, to say the least. First, she observed in real time two different cocks in close-up action. She saw what she had only seen gay men do in the movies or on the Internet. But she also watched something that she didn't expect to see. She explained, "The sex I had with women was much tamer. I know "fisting" isn't uncommon among women, but I never participated. Sex got very passionate at times for me; vibrators and fingers and lips were used, but we never got as wild as what I saw them do. But I'm not objecting. On the contrary," she added, "they got me drenching wet with their sex play, much to my amazement."

She said that as soon as they went into the bedroom they asked her to lie down on one side of the bed to watch them. They placed a large bath towel on the other side, and both got on top of it. Alan lay down on his back with Bill at his side. He began to play with Alan's cock. As it began to harden, Bill took it into his mouth. He sucked and stroked it at the same time. Quickly Alan became rock-hard. Bill stopped and got on his elbows and knees. Alan sat up and reached into the night table to take out some lavender smelling oil in a tipped plastic bottle. He inserted the tip into Bill's anus and squeezed in the oil until it began to backup and dribble out. Sticking two fingers into his anus, he began to stretch it for several minutes.

"At this point," Lizabeth explained, "I decided to sit cross-legged at the bottom of their bed to see more clearly." She watched as Alan oiled his entire hand and, when finished, pushed his fist inch by inch into Bill's anus. To her astonishment, his canal expanded under the pressure and suddenly Alan's fist was inside up to his wrist! Bill gave a loud groan, grabbed his hardening cock and began to stroke it, humping into the towel and pillow as Alan turned his fist left and right. After three or four minutes of this, Bill came with a grunt and his semen shot onto the towel. Lizabeth said she was shocked to realize that she was fingering herself through the opening in her robe, enraptured by what was unfolding before her eyes.

When Bill's orgasm subsided, Alan took his fist out and then re-filled Bill's anus canal with his stiff cock. Lizabeth noticed Alan's eyes were wild-eyed as he began to thrust in and out. Bill reached back and played with Alan's balls. Within a couple of minutes or so, Alan let out guttural moans as his semen went shooting into Bill. When it was over, Alan withdrew his cock and lay his body down next to his lover, who was now on his back. They kissed and toyed with each other's limp cocks for about 5 minutes. Lizabeth said to me, "I couldn't help it; I started fingering myself again as they were holding each other; suddenly I had a perfectly exquisite orgasm, in fact, two of them."

She added, "When they finished with each other, they got up from the bed, took a quick shower and came back to the bedroom. To my surprise, they opened the top of my robe and each one put their mouth over one of my nipples and gently sucked on it two or three times. And if that wasn't enough of a surprise, they each took one of my hands and placed it on their "units" for me to feel. I couldn't believe them - or myself, because I did feel them! When I stopped, they put on their bathrobes and we all went out to you guys in the living room."

She added, "Frankly, their circumcised cocks were just beautiful to behold. But the entire scene was beyond my wildest imagination. It can only be described as something out of this world. I was finally a sex participant in this type setting, not just an observer, as back in the days of Janice and her men. It was simply remarkable." She concluded, "This entire event has blown my mind. I never thought I could expose my body the way I did nor do what I actually did, let alone actually enjoy what happened. I wouldn't trade this night of sex for any other in the world of lovemaking. I'm glad you arranged this, but, sweetheart, I couldn't go through it again. It's a birthday present that should come only once in a lifetime for a woman like me."

And then her femininity came to the forefront. She said, "I tried to identify who did what to me in the master bedroom earlier, but with the exception of you, I couldn't. I couldn't match the cocks I saw and touched in the living room with the cocks I felt in the bedroom." Smiling, I said, "You'll never know because they promised me they will never tell."

Chapter Six

After Lizabeth finished sharing her experience about Alan and Bill and her overall feelings, we decided to go to sleep. For some reason, I awoke about three hours later. My mind became full of what had happened a few hours before. It was an incredible experience, but I wanted more; something new for just the two of us and equally intimate to our sex life as it had been to this time. I thought about what that could be as I fondled her sleeping body facing me. She soon awakened and, after a moment to look at me, she reached down with both hands and enclosed them around my cock and balls. As she did, I told her what I was thinking. I said, "Darling, let's strengthen our physical and emotional bonds into the tightest of knots. We've loved in different ways; why don't we add one more and tenderly penetrate that place on our bodies that is forbidden territory to so many? I want to take title to your every opening and I want you to do the same. Loving you with my finger and cock and you loving me with your fingers will satiate our private lovemaking. Since we're so squeaky clean from our showers now is a good time."

I reminded Lizabeth that experts in this area of anal lovemaking claim it can be highly pleasurable. They say that part of the canal shares a wall with the vagina and a woman's nerve endings are right up against both sides of the wall. When rubbed by an object like a finger or cock, marvelous sensations are felt by a woman, sometimes to the point of an orgasm – and almost always for the man.

Lizabeth didn't answer, but by her silence she tacitly agreed. I'm sure she wanted to know how it would feel – as I did. Our curiosity and adventuresome personalities make us want to know. I don't know why, but men like me are drawn to use every part of their woman to make love. Lizabeth is willing, but no doubt she knew there would be some discomfort at first. That's part of the thrill of trying something sexually new. She probably remembered the time when the head of my cock was in her anus canal. We went no farther because it was new territory for both of us. At the time, we didn't know that internal sphincter muscles naturally resist probing at first – not to a single finger, but to something much thicker. We'd learned that it takes less than a minute for this muscle to stop resisting.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds