A Birthday to Remember

Because of a career move, we now live almost coasts apart. So, it's not easy for us to get together as frequently as we'd like. Fortunately, Lizabeth is willing to put up with this. She says she does for one reason: she loves me like no other person. That, my friend, is priceless – and I return to her the same kind of love. We talk or e-mail most every day. But that doesn't fulfill our desire to be more intimate, especially sexually. So we improvise by masturbating; often together by telephone or the Internet. Lizabeth is a woman who truly needs to have an orgasm – and not just once in a while. In many ways, she has the same sexual need that men have; so it's more than desire. She settles down best - when I bring her to a climax by phone – more so than when she arouses herself alone. For that matter, so am I best settled when she "services" me in this way.

As an aside, masturbation was relatively new to her. She doesn't remember pleasuring herself in high school or in college. And she never did so while with Janice. But she did begin to masturbate during our love times. I guess I taught her how great self-stroking can be when two people are together. I love watching her bring herself to an orgasm – she almost looks pregnant as she cums because her stomach raises so. She enjoys watching me climax too; it excites her to see my male fluid shoot out from the slit of the reddened head of my cock.

Because she's alone a lot, I encourage her to masturbate. As an alternative to her fingers, I bought her two vibrators. She was familiar with them because Janice owned two or three of them – She used them on her, with other women, and for men to watch her play with herself. I reminded Lizabeth that a vibrator could give pleasure if she used it in her cunt and on her clitoris in constant motion. Since then, she's become a connoisseur in working this shaking cock-shaped mechanism.

We call each of these 7 inch long two-speed tools of sex a "missile." She tells me that she usually lies on a couch in her home or on her bed – sometimes on a rug - when she masturbates. As for me, I'm in my bathroom and climax into the toilet bowl or in the shower. Sometimes, I'll face the vanity wall to wall mirror naked. When I do, I'll stroke my cock until I rise up in excitement and watch my semen spurt out into tissues. Once in a while I'll ejaculate in bed into a handkerchief.

Using the home telephone – or the cell phone - is great for achieving long-distance sexual pleasure. We often talk about how much we miss being together and what we'd like to be doing sexually. It helps us maintain the personal connection we need and want from each other. But we also, at least once a week, have orgasms together; sometimes more often. Maybe some day with electronic enhancements we can do these things while watching ourselves. But for now, we pre-set a time for simultaneous masturbating when I will be alone. She's somewhere in her house or apartment prepared for the call. I'm usually sitting in a chair in my home naked underneath my opened robe. Sometimes I'm out in my car in a private parking area with my pants and shorts at my knees. Long before cell phones, I "jerked-off" a few times at night in a street telephone booth while talking Lizabeth through an orgasm back east. Am I a risk taker or not?

Lizabeth is turned on a little from the anticipation of having an orgasm by phone – so am I. After we connect I tell her to take off her clothes. Her desire grows by me inventing fantasy stories intertwined with descriptive words about what I'm doing to my "privates," as she sometimes calls them. She loves to hear about the raspberry-toned head of my thickening cock, and the pre-cum that oozes out of the slit at the tip. I ask her to check herself, knowing that my talking this way is making her wetter. Throughout our conversation I'm describing what's happening to my cock, and guiding her on what to do with her body by finger or missile. About 70 percent of the time we have an orgasm at the very same time. Sometimes she's faster or slower. I can usually tell when she's ready by her shortness of breath.

We also have taken nude photos of each other to look at during masturbation or to draw us closer together. Of course, we have the usual clothed pictures of each other too. But to help us cum alone, we look at the nude ones. She loves those of me that show my cock in various stages of thickness and hardness. I have pictures of Lizabeth showing her pretty face, lovely shoulders, magnificent breasts, enticing female tummy, and the triangle of attractive dark pubic hair. Other pictures show her in all sorts of other poses; spreading her "flower" so I see the redness of her vagina and spreading her cheeks so I can see her little "star" being stretched sideways. These photos do wonders for me and she says my photos help her too. We both agree they bring on a sex buzz when we look at them.

One more point about our masturbation life. Though we often stroke ourselves to a climax in between phone sex and our get-togethers, the orgasms are never as heightened. In fact, sometimes we can't cum; clear evidences of our need to be connected – at least by voice; in perfection by touch.

But sex isn't all we do. We love do all sorts of things. Lizabeth is a very good cook and likes making meals for us. We travel when we can, speak to any issue, love cocktail time and dining out, and occasionally hanging around reading or napping. I could go on about our special life, such as it is. However, we must move along with the story about her "fantasy" birthday present – well, maybe one more incident about how wonderful is our actual sex life.

We're in San Francisco and had been out for the evening. We were driving back to the hotel on one of the min streets just after midnight and the temperature was in the seventies. She asked me to find a secluded spot and park. Not knowing specifically what she had in mind, I found a place. She asked me to get out of the car with her and we walked around to the front of it. Discarding her shoes, skirt and pantyhose, she tried to bend over the front hood. It was too high even when she stepped back into her shoes. Holding her clothing, she took me around to the back of the car still naked from her waist down. In an alley just a few yards from this main thoroughfare she bent over the trunk. Facing the street with her cheeks crack and cunt crevice exposed, she told me to enter her.

You may ask, "Why are you revealing such intimate things about Lizabeth and yourself?" I do so for several reasons. It will be a heady experience for both of us to remember them so explicitly. As we grow older together, I want her to remember how special our relationship has been. Secondly, these revelations will help you understand why she didn't reject my unusual birthday gift. Thirdly, your own sexual instincts will likely be aroused – and that's good, especially if you act out them with your lover. Finally, the reason I can be so open is because I've been very careful about keeping our identity secret. The same approach is taken with the other people you will soon meet in the next chapter of Lizabeth's "fantasy" birthday gift.

Chapter Four

Lizabeth "opened her gift" at a lovely house in Colorado Springs, Colorado, far from her river-edge home in Westchester County, New York and the elegant co-op apartment she owns in Manhattan. In this home were three of her gay male friends. Lesbian no longer, she enjoys, however, the company of gay men - much more than women in general. Lizabeth has some heterosexual women friends, but she enjoys gay and straight men more. We haven't tried to analyze why and won't, because, for this story, it isn't important.

The first two men, Alan and Bill, are lovers and very successful developers from Canada. They own the house we are in. Matt, the third man, is a successful lawyer from San Diego. Lizabeth and he, along with his own love partner, James, an executive with a hotel chain (who wasn't at this party), met when they were on a vacation somewhere back around ten years before. At the time, we were again not seeing each other. But when we did get back together, I met Matt when she came out to visit me and he joined her while visiting friends. He later introduced Alan and Bill to her and then to me. It was instant friendship for Lizabeth and them. They and Matt (and James) connect frequently by phone and e-mail. I like them because they're interesting and especially attentive to Lizabeth. Furthermore, they have accepted me and our on again off-again relationship. But enough background on these men; back to the birthday "gift."

The five of us had just returned from a wonderful dinner. We were full of fine food, wine, and having an after dinner drink in the living room before a lovely fire. About a half hour later I asked for everyone's attention. I asked the guys to go over to Lizabeth and give her a happy birthday kiss on the cheek. They did. And then I turned to her and said that if she consented she was about to receive a very special birthday present from all of us. Our purpose for the next two hours or so was to uniquely show her our love and devotion in intimate sexual ways. But the gift required her approval and trust. Lizabeth began to ask a question, but then stopped and looked at me. I saw uncertainty and reluctance in her eyes, but then she smiled slightly and nodded agreement. After all, I was her trusted lover and the others were very special and loving friends. Nevertheless, I could see that she remained a little nervous about our intentions.

I told Lizabeth she was to be blindfolded. She opened her mouth as if to object; then she came to me and I covered her eyes with a silk scarf. She looked so exquisite standing there in a chic cream-colored blouse and dark pleated skirt that showed off her physical form so nicely. Her face needs little make-up. Her closed dress shoes and jewelry, including a pearl necklace and earrings, were stunning. The shade of her panty hose was just right for her too; so was the color of her fingernail polish. I leaned over and said that she was with me and three other men who loved her. "Soon," I said, "they are going to provide pleasure in ways you've not experienced before. I hope it will expand your ideas of how to make and receive love." Then I asked in a low voice if she trusted me. She nodded her head, yes.

With that, I unbuttoned the sleeves and front of her blouse. When I removed it I turned her around toward the men. They saw beautifully molded shoulders, creamy unblemished skin on a soft-looking chest adorned by a lacy flesh-colored bra – now a 38C size. No doubt, she sensed they were staring. I unhooked the bra, unzipped the skirt, and helped her step out of it. She was now only in heels, pantyhose and a loose bra. Her boys probably knew how vulnerable she must have felt. Maybe she would have felt even more vulnerable if she'd known that the darkness of her ample pubic hair was showing through the pantyhose. However, the boys shifted their eyes when I pulled the straps of her bra off her shoulders and revealed the fullness of her breasts. Despite being gay, they knew natural beauty when they saw it, and so they told Lizabeth how lovely she looked. Lizabeth didn't verbally respond, but I noticed a little flush in her cheeks.

Taking her hand, I brought her over to a chair. I sat down and turned her to me. My face was level with her pretty stomach. I licked her navel area with my tongue. My fingers took hold of the waist of her pantyhose and I slowly pulled down and removed them. The gay men gazed at her shapely bare back and legs. After she stepped back into her shoes, I was able to lean down and teasingly pull on her pubic hair with my teeth. Then, bending her towards me, I gently spanked her bottom several times before spreading her cheeks open. This exposed her "star," the vulva with the crevice going up and down its middle, and a nice bunch of pubic hair peeking out between her legs. She leaned closer and whispered, "Please, do you need to show so much of me?" I replied, "This is only the beginning." Turning her around the men glimpsed at what few people have ever seen.

Lizabeth was a vision of loveliness. Her nude body curved in all the right places, giving lie to her age. Yes, her breasts were more oval and her stomach less taut from when I first met her, but she still was - and is - enticing and luscious-looking. Her hips remain small and her legs, as usual, tapered down nicely to her ankles. Her body is highlighted by the triangle of soft brown pubic hair that fully surrounds the center of her femaleness. Because there isn't too much or too little, I find the look much more attractive than if the hair was partially shaved or removed. That night, Lizabeth's hair was styled beautifully around her blindfolded eyes and face - her nudity enhanced by jewelry and high heels. It was a mature and decorated feminine form at its very strikingly best.

As we all moved into the master bedroom, I wondered if she was wet between her legs, or at least a little moist, because of four men looking at her fetching unclad femininity.

Still blindfolded, I sat her down on the side of the bed and took off her shoes. I removed my clothes and got into bed sitting against the headboard. I reached over to her and brought her up to me and placed her between my legs, with her back leaning against my chest. I moved my legs wide apart and pressured her legs to do the same, which she did without objection. I began to caress her upper body – her neck and shoulders, her breasts, and her stomach and outer thighs as the boys looked on.

For the first time, they saw clearly her vulva - the region that presented in all clarity the wiggly folds of her swelling labia and tiny puffed up clitoris. All of which nestled amidst the triangle of dark and slightly curly pubic hair. Despite their penchant for men, they were fascinated by her lovely naked and sexually exposed form. As they watched, I took her small nipples and rolled them carefully between my fingers, going back and forth to holding the fullness of her breasts and the pretty nipples. Lizabeth stirred in my embrace, moving her bottom closer to my cock. I could sense she was beginning to enjoy herself.

Seeing her that way, the three men shed their clothes. I told Lizabeth what they did and it seemed to please her. One of them – because she remained blindfolded, Lizabeth will never know who - came up from the bottom of the bed on his knees and began to massage the top of Lizabeth's thighs with his hands as his tongue worked her inner thighs. She told me later that she could feel his breath on her cunt, but couldn't identify him. Soon his hands moved over to the edges of her feminine essence; his fingers moving up and down the outer folds of the labia. I felt her body tense, but she didn't stop him. Several minutes later, his middle finger started going up and down the center of her cunt. Slowly and firmly, he traced her crevice up to the top, paused to rub her clitoris, before going back down; repeating the process a number of times. He seemed to go into her crevice towards the end in his up and down fingering. She gasped every time, but lay there willingly. No doubt it felt good.

He then reached up to tousle her pubic hair and massage her lower abdomen. After several moments he returned to her moist essence, to again stroke the labia folds of her crevice with his fingers. In minutes, she began to squirm. As I continued my own caressing I stretched my neck and saw that her movements were revealing the wetness and dark pinkness of vaginal arousal. Likely, the widening of her cunt was an indication of a growing readiness for an orgasm. Continuing to kneel, He cupped his hand slightly and began to gently rub it, bridging the swelling folds on each side of her crevice as he did. How this gay guy got the idea that this would be pleasing to a woman is beyond me. What I did know is that the combination of our efforts caused her to spread her legs even wider. I could hear the noise of her wetness as she opened.

My cock hardened behind her back; it was "standing up" and she could hardly ignore it. I concentrated on her nipples and he continued his focus on the petals of her "flower." Suddenly, Lizabeth moved her hips so that his finger tips were right on top of her small but engorged clitoris! She inhaled quickly as he began to press and rub on it. I began to intensify my caressing. Within minutes, Lizabeth's body tensed, her stomach rose, and her hips began to sway. She cried out, "Oh yes, Oh yes" to the fondling of the most intimate parts of her body. She turned her face up to me, and as she kissed me, she exploded. Her mouth opened with a long groan of sheer raw sexual pleasure, followed by louder noises as her orgasm reached a fever pitch. When I reached down and put two of my fingers into her vagina, strongly pulling upward and outward at the same time, her moaning began again. She experienced a second orgasm. When the waves of pleasure subsided, she relaxed her body against my chest and said, "That was wonderful, sweetheart – but I am a little embarrassed about having orgasms in front of whoever you are!"

Her "fingering man" sat back between her legs right in front of her satiated cunt. As he started to masturbate, he took one of her hands and placed it under his balls. She apparently realized what he was doing and gently squeezed and massaged them. Within three or four minutes he came, stifling his groans of ecstasy as he did. The first spurt landed on her stomach; the rest landed in her pubic hair. There was at least a spoonful of semen on her. He wiped off his wetness on her arm. And then he left the room without saying a word. Lizabeth told me later that she was aware of the warmth of his semen on her stomach and felt some in her pubic hair sliding into her cunt. Despite her slightly mixed emotions as to what was happening, she told me she liked the sensation.

No sooner did he leave, other hands took her arms from the side of her naked body to turn her slightly towards him. He placed one of her hands on his already hardened cock. Gay or not, he had an erection because what he'd been seeing was a lustful sight. He encouraged Lizabeth to stroke him by moving her hand up and down his shaft until she did it on her own. Within two or three minutes he came. His sperm shot out and landed across both her breasts, some of it dripping down onto her upper stomach. His groans were muffled but intense. He wiped dry his cock in the palm of her hand before he silently left the room.

With no time to contemplate what just happened, the third of her gay men reached over from the other side of her naked body and placed her hands around his erection. Like the other two arousals, it is about 5 inches long. As this was happening, I moved my body again so that I could reach her open and wet cunt. I began to play with her clitoris and the crevice below.

Incidentally, I like rubbing her clitoris – actually, I love licking it better - it's highly stimulated by a direct, but not too firm, circular touch of a finger or tongue. Caressing her there that night helped get Lizabeth very hot, so that when her gay man put his cock to her mouth she almost greedily accepted the entire head. I watched as her mouth closed over it. Moments later his body stiffened, telling me that he was going to cum. She sensed it too, because as he climaxed she was pushing his cock out of her mouth. She wasn't quick enough, and some semen went into her throat, which she instinctively swallowed. The remainder went onto her nose, lips, and chin. He, too, muffled his sounds of pleasure, and then wiped his cock dry on her left breast before moving out of the bedroom.

It was quite a bedroom scene. My woman was drenched in semen. The evidence was on her face and breasts, her arm and hand, her stomach and abdomen, and in her pubic hair.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds