A Burning Passion

"Not wanting to waste any more time, I grip either side of my shirt, and tear the remaining buttons off, sending them flinging across the carpet. Then I peel my shirt from between us."

"My snaking hand has now reached the head of your throbbing cock, and I gather all the pre-cum time will allow. I have waited weeks to taste you, sir. My intention is to take my pleasure sooner rather than later. I drag the tip of my index finger through the slit of the eye. Meanwhile, my lips and tongue have not been idle. I continue my exquisite tormenting swirls, sucks, licks, and exhaling into your ear, sending waves of chilling surges through your body. I manage to rub my finger over the eye of your cock enough times to cover the end in pre-cum."

"Your impeccable torment and teasing of my cock has certainly done its job. You have me so flaming hot for you now. Free of my clothing, it is my turn to extract some revenge on you. I slide my thumbs under each side of the waistband of your thong. You have me ravenous for you. My lust is so strong that I give the tiny garment a hard tug and tear it from your body with ease."

"I gasp at the suddenness and barbarous way you relieve me of my thong, sir. However, that is but a momentary distraction, and it does not stop me breaking away from your earlobe. With you preoccupied with removing my clothing, it gives me time to savor the delight that awaits me when I bring my finger to my mouth. As I suck and relish the salty taste of your excretion, I moan my pleasure."

"I reach behind you and release the catch and zipper holding up your skirt. I can hear the moans of your enjoyment. However, they are to be short-lived as I grip the hem of your blouse and lift it up to your armpits. You frown at me as you slip your finger from your mouth, and you raise your arms. Whoosh! In a flash, your blouse is free of you. Now we are skin to skin again, love."

'"You are a spoil sport, sir! I was enjoying that.' It's been some time since I have had the pleasure of tasting you."

"I can hear you chuckle as you say that. You damn well know you are working me into a state, where I will fuck you so, so hard very soon. Well, now we are both naked, and I have the refrigerator stocked. We won't need to leave this apartment for your entire visit. By the end of our two and half days, you will have had your fill of all you have longed for and more. It's too hot, and humid outside. So, my suggestion is the bed behind you, baby!"

"I'm smiling at you, as I look deep into your baby blue eyes. They are the most alluring eyes I have seen on any male. When you look into my green eyes, I know what it is that you will be seeing. You always have a habit of reading me like a book. You can see the lust and mischief beaming back at you."

"I swirl the tips of my finger around your breasts in ever decreasing circles. You tilt your head back, and release yearning moans as you feel the feathered touch of my finger tormenting your sensitive breasts. The closer my fingertips get to your areola, the deeper your moans, and the more your body tenses beneath my fingers. Knowing I have you building in your hungry need, I move onto the base of your neck and suck on the soft aromatic skin. Your flesh swells the harder I suck and draw it into my mouth. I bite into your tender, swollen tissue, and you grip my hair tight and release a chorus of deep needy moans."

"I move the fingers of my left hand away from your breast, and then skillfully traverse them lightly over your sensitive skin. With a gentle touch, I allow my fingers to drift downwards. When I come to your sensitive navel, I rim it, extracting chilling shudders from you. I traverse lower to tease the reactive skin of your tight flat stomach. Then, with a feathered touch, I twirl them back and forth until they reach the sensitive area above your mons. Now who is moaning? As my fingertips, set your nerves alight and send heated surges undulating through you."

"My body is shaking and untold tingles surge through me, setting alight every nerve ending from my head to my toe. I have a strong desire for you to traverse down over my mons and onto my sex. I thrust my hips onto your lower fingers trying to tempt you. My nipples are aching for the tormenting touch of your fingers."

"Baby, this is only a tease. The real deal is yet to come. I move my lower hand away from your aroused skin and reach around behind your upper thighs. With gusto, I press my arms to the back of your thighs and lift you clean off your feet. You have just enough time to encircle my neck with your arms as you feel the weight come off your feet. Now it's to bed with you. So, I take charge of your torturous play and return it aplenty to stir that wanton, needy, and lustful desire building in your core."

"Oh, Shit! You could have at least warned me, sir. You are a bigger tease than I am. I was enjoying that immensely."

'"Yes, I know you were. That was payback for your teasing of me when I was trying to get undressed.' I carry you from the hallway into my bedroom and to the side of the bed. Bending I toss you toward the center of the bed. As I release my hold on your slight frame, you release your grip around my neck."

"I bounce and land in the middle of the bed. I scurry to shuffle my body up along the bed until my head is laying on the pillows. All the while, I maintain eye contact with you, looking at the crazed and needy desire within them. I like the hunger I can see in your eyes. I know what is going to happen. When I see that look, you will fuck me until I climax repeatedly."

"Not breaking my fixation for a second, I climb onto the bed and move myself over the top of you. My body comes to rest with my erection pressing into the puffy folds of your sex. I clasp my hands against the sides of your face, and hold you firmly, but tenderly, as I look into your eyes. You feel and see the passion within me as it's been four long weeks since I have had you underneath me."

"I slide my fingers through your hair, caressing your scalp tenderly, before I move them around onto the back of your neck and ease your face down onto mine. With our lips only inches apart, I can feel your hot breath on me. I pull your lips onto mine. With wild abandonment, I thrust my tongue between your parted lips and deep into your mouth!"

"You are hot, horny, and crazed; then with insatiable hunger you swirl your tongue around mine. 'Fuck', you are stirring the primeval animal within me. I respond in kind, with an aggressive probing and swirling of my tongue around yours in a dueling erotic dance. With our tongues driving deep into each other's mouths, the mixing of our two souls goes on. We lay with hot burning skin to skin against each other."

"The aggression you are showing in your passion stirs me, and I claw along your back with my fingernails. The licentious desire in our kiss increases as it lingers and the intensity deepens. With my nails digging into your flesh, I get the reaction I desire as I elicit deep wanton moans from way down within you. I wrap my legs tight around your waist and rock our bodies the best I can as I slide my other hand between us and grip your nipple."

"With your pulsating cock throbbing against the dripping folds of my sex, I pinch your nipple hard. Now that I have stirred the beast within you, and there is a fire in your groin, I release and lower my legs. I slide my hand down between us and seek your erect throbbing cock. Once there, I roll the palm of my hand over the engorged crown and pivot my wrist, coating my palm with your pre-cum. When I have enough lubrication, I rotate my wrist. I swivel my palm sensually around the crown of your sensitive head."

"I can't help but moan at the attention your tantalizing palm is affording me as your erotic actions arouse my sensitive knob. Intent on stirring me more, you glide your palm lower, rotating it behind the rim of my crown. You are sending waves of tantalizing sensations through me before working your way back up toward the tip. Your actions are stirring me more and more. However, the game is about to change. While you continue with the erotic rolling of your palm, I abruptly break our kiss. When I look into your eyes, I can see a blazing fire of insatiable lust within you. Now that I can see and feel your passion, I lift my body and glide my hand over your hip. I move a couple of fingers down onto the smooth, wet, and engorged lips of your outer folds. Feeling the slickness of your moisture, I slide them along your slit to gather lubrication."

'"Mmmmm! Shit, sir, I have craved that feeling since our last meeting. I want you to finger-fuck me, sir!' The feeling of your fingers on my sex and moving between my sensitive folds draws out deep craving moans from within me. I feel your cock pulse as you tense and excrete even more pre- cum. I alternate between stroking your shaft and the erotic rolling of my palm around the sensitive head of your hard cock. Gripping your hair with my other hand, I pull you into me for an urgent impassioned kiss."

"Hearing you moan and cry out for me to penetrate you; I decide a little stimulation is in order first. To achieve that, I drag my fingers back and forth between the exposed pink flesh of your inner folds, stirring the passion within you. I seductively move my fingers along your crevice and around your raised clitoris. My actions are causing you to thrust your hips up off the bed against my fingers. Now that I have your attention, I slide my fingers up and lodge your clitoris between them. Anchoring my fingertips against the base, I clasp them hard against the sides of your engorged love button. Rubbing on it harder and faster, I cause the hood to flick back and forth over the excited tip."

'"Oh, God! Sir. You have not forgotten what arouses me the most.' You build the desire in me to climax so quickly. The more you rub and flick the hood of my clitoris, the more aroused and swollen my ever-growing clitoris becomes. My thrusts grow higher, longer, and harder as you stimulate me more. Your action has broken my concentration on your throbbing cock. Lost in my own pleasure, I tighten the grip of my fingers around your shaft."

"I now have you on the verge of your first climax. So, I break away from your lips and begin lavishing your face with gentle kisses. I creep around onto the other side of your neck and move up onto your ear, sucking and nibbling on your earlobe as I exhale my hot breath."

"The erotic movement of your lips and hot breath on my skin is titillating and shows the passion you have for me. The raw hunger I feel in your kisses, and the way you suck on me, has my mind spinning. When you lick and swirl your tongue into and around my ear as you exhale, sir, it sends chilling shivers through me."

"I'm intent on building the burning flame at your inner core as high as possible before I set you free. I glide the fingers of my free hand up along your soft curves and onto your breast. I caress and knead your firm, full breast before moving my fingertips teasingly up around your areola. With a stimulating and feathered touch, I tantalize your nipple by drawing my fingertips around in ever decreasing circles."

"I'm moaning at the exquisite tormenting and torture you are applying to my earlobe. The salacious movement of your fingers around my breast has me arching my back. I groan ... loud, deep, and desperate. The stroking of your fingers against my clitoris has my burning arousal building. Your stimulation has me cascading toward the edge of that ecstatic need for release I so desire. To show my salacious need for you, sir, I'm again, stroking your cock but this time with harder, vigorous pumping as you stir the need in me."

"I encircle your erect hard nipple and grasp it with my fingers. I twist your responsive nipple with firm, stinging tweaks, only to ease back and repeat my actions. Your body suffers a swift surging jolt that traverses downwards and bombards your inner core with each hard tweak."

"Fuck! Sir. My sex is a flame from your constant stimulation of my erogenous areas. And your exquisite torment of my body with those combined pain-pleasure sensations. My whole body is trembling in its needy desire for release. As my orgasm hangs exquisitely on the edge."

"Now is the time to set you free my love. It's time to allow you to climb to those dizzying heights of orgasmic bliss. It's time to allow you to pleasure in the euphoria of your climatic release. I hear you moaning and straining to hold you release back for me. I suckle your ear lobe into my mouth and nibble along the edge. In unison, I apply a hard pinch to your nipple and a tight twist to your clitoris."

"Oh... fucking... hell, sir. I'm... coming..."

"My action has your body shaking wildly. You orgasmic release cascades over the edge into the abyss. Your urgent and feverish moans become deeper and louder. You push your trembling body against my hand as you ride out repeated waves of climactic release. My fingers get warm when a flow of your hot, sticky cum coats them. The tension in your body increases with each rippling wave of release. Your once vigorous stroking of my cock turns into a strong grip of strangulation. Your other hand claws at my back marking me with your scratchers as you dig your nails in and drag them along my taut flesh. I continue my bite, twist, and squeeze until I feel the many waves of climactic release that have overcome your body easing back and petering out."

"My body trembles and the waves of rippling release drains my strength. My legs give way, and I fall withered onto the bed. Gasping, I struggle to breathe. The unbridled joy of my body coming alive with untold pleasurable tingles sets every nerve ending alight. You do me so well, sir. You know my body, my limits, and my needs perfectly."

"Fuck, you are beautiful. I love the way your body glows once you have climaxed ... now your sated, limp, and once tense body is lying on my bed. I give you some time to enjoy the euphoria of your post orgasmic blissful state before I bring my mouth to your full, wet, panting lips. Now I have satisfied the fire in you somewhat. The aggressive play with your tongue has dissipated and turned into a long, sensual roll around my tongue. I hold your perspiring body hard against mine, and then enjoy the slow and gentle melting of our bodies together. The urgent clawing of your hands against my back has turned into a soft, loving caress of my taut muscles. That in itself is arousing for me. My erection is throbbing and leaking pre-cum against your inner thighs."

"I have missed you so much sir. I treasure every second that I can spend with you now, more than I have ever done before. The times we are apart has shown me how much I crave you in every way possible."

"Yes, baby, that feeling is mutual. It is like we are falling in love all over when we meet. Each time our passion becomes more and more intense. You are such a treasure to me. I miss you so very much."

"Honey, I will ring you. I want to talk about how you are feeling about this so far."

"Ok! Sir."

End of Chat Part 1

************************1*************************

"Hi, Honey. How are you finding the chat going so far? Am I getting too detailed?"

"I am fine babe, thanks for asking. No, I did not find it too detailed. However, it's hard to gauge what I should expect. I have found you are saying it as if you were with me when we are together. The only difference is that I have to use my fingers to stimulate myself when you tell me you are doing it with your fingers. The part where you are using your tongue is a bit hard to duplicate though," Jade says laughing.

"Yes, I would imagine. Are you using any toys to help stimulate you at all?"

"No, I haven't yet. However, I do have them here if I feel the need to use them. So far, just following what you are saying to me in the chat and knowing the similarity to our normal sexual interlude has been quite arousing. The time lag between posts affords me the time to soak in and imagine what you are doing to me. I can also use both hands for stimulation. When I type, I just use the one hand. I suspect you know what I am doing with the other hand or at least with my fingers." Andrew hears a delightfully playful laugh as Jade responds.

"That's great... I found myself getting very aroused by what you are typing back to me. Although in the beginning that wasn't part of what we had originally planned. If your need for relief consumes you, just let me know. I will pick up the slack and keep describing what I'm doing to you. I want you to have the most intense orgasm possible!" Andrew tells Jade, then gives a little chuckle, knowing how she likes to get down and dirty.

"I know I had asked you to do the bulk of the chat. The plot was so familiar to me; I just had to interact with you. I liked that scene where you had my thong and bare ass being on view of all who cared to look. I got very excited, and my juices were flowing profusely. It was so easy to picture and feel it as if we were actually in that scene. Next time I come to visit you, I want us to do it exactly like that. I know we are going to have a lot of very erotic fun with these sex-chats. I might want to get a bit naughty when we next meet. I like the idea of you exposing me in public. Just the thought of that is arousing for me." Again, Andrew hears a very salacious laugh coming from Jade's end of the phone.

"So tell me honey. Did you come before?"

"Yes, I did. It wasn't the most intense orgasm that I have had. However, I did rub my clitoris the way you were telling me, and the way you normally do for me when we are together. Therefore, it was not hard to put myself into the scene at all. I know how you like to make me have several intense orgasms before you fuck me. So I'm guessing that is where this chat is going. Am I right about that?"

"You might be. However, I guess you will just have to wait and find out. I know the chat is a little vanilla at this stage. We did agree that this first sex-chat was just to get ourselves comfortable with the concept. Once we decide if this is worth pursuing, we can get a little risque as our confidence builds. By the sounds of it, you want to bring this wild streak you are finding into our monthly meetings. So far, everything Jack had told me has happened. I am comfortable with the concept. I have no hang-ups about it whatsoever. What about you, honey, are you having any issues with the concept at all?"

"How can I complain, I have already had one orgasm. I'm betting as we get a little wild, I'll be able to have no-touch orgasms at some stage. I will stay with the flow of how we have set it up today. However, I would love to try a sex-chat where you dominate the chat and vice versa down the road. I'm sold on the idea already, and I love the concept. Yes! I do want to get more adventurous with you when we meet."

"Well, honey, that's great to hear. If you have already had one orgasm contributed to the chat, I can only imagine how much better it will get for us. So are you ready to pick up where we left off, or do you want a break?"

"Hell yes, let's keep this going. I'm still as horny as hell, and I want to see how far you can push me and my imagination. I just have to get a drink. I'll message you when I'm ready."

"Okay! I'll be waiting. Stay wet for me honey, and let's see where this ride takes us," Andrew answers, laughing, and then hangs up.

*****************************************

Chat Part 2

"After many minutes of sensual caressing, I again begin to fire up that dormant flame within your core. With my aggressive play, it doesn't take me long to rekindle the fire smoldering inside you. The added and constant reminder of my pulsing erection pressing against your inner thighs and resting only an inch from its desired destination, is certainly helping my cause. That wondrous feeling has your arousal demanding more."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds