A Burning Passion

"I can feel the tension and wild shaking of your body resulting from my actions. I change the motion of my fingers from a stroking rub to hard thrusting drives, wanting to propel your stimulation that little bit higher. I drive them into you with unyielding thrusts, fucking you repeatedly with my fingers. I can feel your vagina get tighter as I push you closer to the edge of a cataclysmic release."

"I feel your arm wrap around my torso and hold my body firm for you. The tension in my body is maddening, and then I feel your teeth scrape against my clitoris. I have a split second to contemplate what will happen. I know if it is what I am expecting, I'll explode and lose total control. I barely have time to lift and fondle your testicles, before you plunge and hold your cock in my throat. I can feel your cock swell, and you pump spurt after spurt of your hot creamy cum down my throat. I release your testicles and grasp your hips. I pull your ejaculating cock out of my throat as I scream when I feel your teeth clamp down onto my clitoris."

"My cock pulses as I pump load after load out of my balls. When I bite onto your clitoris, you scream, and your body goes into rapacious spasms of violent release. Your cum floods around my lips and the knuckles of my pounding fingers. The longer I hold my bite the wilder your convulsions get as your body bucks against my lips. I can hear your gasps for air as you have discarded my cock now. The last shots of my hot seed splashes across your face as you fight to breathe."

"I swallow what shots of your salty cum you have ejaculated into my mouth before I had time to pull your cock clear. My explosive orgasm rakes my body. My body is bucking hard against your face, as you hold my hips tight and maintain your bite against my clitoris. The brutal, carnal rapture of my orgasmic release has taken me by surprise. The shrieking culmination of all your exquisite stimulation has my body rocking from one ecstatic release of orgasmic pleasure to another."

"With my screams caught in my throat, I am having difficulty breathing. I feel another two full shots of your hot cum splash across the bridge of my nose and on my forehead. My body is tumbling from one massive release to another. I am on the verge of passing out when you release your bite around my clitoris. It relieves enough tension within my body to allow me to draw in gasps of air."

"I hear your urgent gasps as you struggle to breathe. With your body still convulsing wildly against my face, I release my bite. I reduce the ferocity of my finger fucking as I drive them in against your over-stimulated G-spot. I know I can take it too far with you, as I've done so on another occasion. My pleasuring of you still has a way to go yet."

"I hold your hips to steady you. You cover my face and neck with a bountiful supply of cum, as the number and intensity of your rippling waves of orgasmic pleasure ease. The smell, taste, and feel of you have my senses on overload. You have recovered sufficiently from the exaltation of your orgasmic overload to take my semi-erect cock back into your mouth. You clap your lips around it and suck, trying to drain my balls. It's like you are using my cock as a straw to your own personal coco loco."

"I suck your cock until it dwindles, and I'm sure I have all your remaining seed. Then I lick around it to clean the spilt seed, lavishing in the taste of your salty offerings. I use my fingers to retrieve any that has spilled out of reach of my tongue. I can feel your tongue teasing my responsive folds as it works up along my exposed inner lips."

"With your body spent and relaxed, I spread your sex wide open. With an all-consuming passion, I relish in the heavenly taste of your secreted elixir. Swirling and swiping my tongue back and forth along your puffy lips and along your pink crevice. I lap up and drink in every drop you have on offer. When my tongue swirls around your overstimulated clitoris you push me away as you expel deep anguished moans. With one final gesture, I am probing in and around your tormented hole. Your body bucks back into life as you feel my tormenting tongue teasing the sensitive nerve endings."

"Your actions of cleaning me are heavenly. In the jubilant afterglow of my mind-blowing orgasms, you have me in seventh heaven. As I lie on top of you, my body is in a state of euphoric bliss. I relish in the inner peace only achievable with the most intense of orgasms. Your probing tongue alights a flame at my core that I thought was well extinguished."

"Now that I'm satisfied, I have cleaned you; I roll you off me. I grip your arm and tug you up toward me. When you turn and look at me, all I can see is contentment. Your body is radiating the blissful glow of your ecstatic release. You settle your hot sticky body onto my equally perspiring flesh. With the tenderness of a purring kitten, you lick and clean the residue of your cum from my face and neck. It's a heartwarming experience, to feel your delicate tongue working so lightly over my skin."

"Once you have completed your delightful task, I cup your face and pull you to me. With my tongue, I clean the residue of drying cum from the bridge of your nose and along your forehead. When completed, I kiss my way down to your welcoming lips. Our tongues roll around each other delightfully slow as we share the tastes that have settled into each other's mouths. We spend many minutes locked in that soul-stirring embrace."

"Baby I am going to ring you now. I want to talk about what just happened."

"Please do, sir. I can't wait to tell you of my experience."

End of part 2

**********************2***********************

"Hello, baby. How are you feeling? I noticed that our play got quite intense in that session."

"Yes, it sure was intense, and I feel satisfied and very happy. I did have another orgasm, and this one was much more exquisite than the last. I was doing exactly what you said you were doing with your fingers. I used my thumb of the same hand to stimulate my clitoris and U-spot. When you said you were biting down on my clitoris, I stopped typing and pinched my clitoris. My body bucked wildly on the bed. It was an amazingly erotic experience as my orgasm shock my body and left me breathless."

"Baby, that sounds like you had a very impassioned time pleasuring yourself. How is your body feeling now?"

"My love, I can never thank you enough for what you are doing. Damn, this is a close second to having you in my arms. I wouldn't have thought in a million years how intense these chats can get. I have never had an orgasm like that last series of orgasms with my own fingers before. Yes, I do mean series. You had me that wound up, and with the stimulation of both erogenous areas. My first orgasm was very intense. I held my pinch until you said you released your bite, and I was having aftershock orgasms that reduced in intensity until I stopped coming. I wish I had listened to Sue and had several towels handy. I thought she was kidding when she said I would come so much. I have a large wet spot on my bed now. Did you have an orgasm babe?"

"I actually did. The descriptive nature of your chat back to me had me so aroused. That, combined with the thought of your juices leaking down onto my face, certainly kept me on the edge. It was not the most intense orgasm I have ever had, but it felt satisfying. They will get stronger as we allow our minds to melt into each other more. I think this concept is just what we need. The loneliness of not having you with me was becoming an issue for me. I'm thankful for Jack bringing this to my attention. With what you are telling me baby, and the excitement you have in your voice, are you a believer in this concept of sex-chats also?"

"Babe, I have to be honest with you. Not only did I think I would lose you, but the loneliness was also getting me down. At this moment, I feel as close to you as I have ever been. What we have done in the last hour, if anything, has strengthened the bond between us. Yes, I certainly am a believer. I will be very happy if we can continue having these sex-chats. Do you know at this point in time you have not even approached the subject of fucking me on the chat yet? I think when we get to that it will be mind-blowing."

"Honey, I am going to make a cup of coffee and continue if you are up for it. As you have said I haven't even told you how I will be fucking you. Now that you have had several orgasms I think you might be ready for that play. This is where the interesting part starts. How, when, and what will I do to you."

" Okay, babe you go get your coffee, and I will clean up a bit. I am so tender it will not take a lot to get me going again. The way you had taught me how to restrain my orgasms is really coming to the forefront during these chats. It feels all-consuming to hold them back until you describe a trigger for me. Go get you coffee, and I will be waiting in the chat for you to fuck me." Andrews hears a mischievous laugh from Jade before she ends the call.

**********************3***********************

Part 3

"Sir, our tongues engage in sensual rolls and swirls, intertwining with each other. Our fingers are caressing and teasing around each other's nipples and over tight flat and sensitive lower stomachs. I'm growing anxious for your erection to return. I anguish at not having you fill me with your cock. I break our kiss and move my lips and tongue to lick and suck across your face, then down along your neck. I suck and kiss my way down your body once again. I pause to twist your nipples between my tiny fingers. Then continue my journey downwards, working my soft wet lips and lapping tongue lower onto, and across, your stomach."

'"Ah! Fuck honey! Just like that,' I'm moaning at the gratifying sensations you are unearthing within me. As you work your lips and tongue crisscrossing back and forth lightly over my lower stomach. My groin tenses as the arousing and stirring shivers course through me and stimulate my sex. I look down at you and see your eyes fixated on my face for my response. I see a smile forming at the side of your mouth, and you display extra enthusiasm as you pass across my tense stomach. 'Fuck, you are good at this baby!"'

"You have no idea, sir, how much I have missed you. I have missed that cock of yours inside of me. Now I have you moaning and anxious for more. I move from your lower stomach, wrapping my fingers around your growing erection, and sliding my greedy tongue down onto your testicles. I take your testicle between my moist lips and suckle it as I roll my tongue around it and hum."

'"Fuck, honey, that's so delightful and unbearable also.' I grasp at the tussles of your hair as the tension continues to build within my body. The more you enliven my sex with your exquisitely tormenting actions, the firmer my fingers grip your hair and rub against your scalp. My moans are growing in intensity."

"Well, sir, if it wasn't, it would be disappointing, I tell you after expelling your testicle with a small 'pop', before I suck the other into my mouth. My stroking and teasing of your testicles has your cock rock hard. I push my hand along my moist folds and cover it with my own juices. Lifting it back to your rigid shaft, I stroke the full length as I continue rolling and humming around your testicle. I am enjoying the reactions and moans I'm extracting from you. It's arousing me to have so much control over you."

"You are one determined minx. You hum and roll your tongue around my testicle as if it were an all-day sucker. It has a gloriously stimulating effect of sensitizing my sex. That damn humming is sending vibrations and pain pulses through my sexual organs, causing my body to tense. I'm lifting my hips up from the bed, as I tear at your hair. It must have been painful for you because you finally expel my testicle."

"I release your testicle to your sigh of relief, and your tension eases. I shift my attention onto the shaft of your cock, teasingly dragging the tip of my tongue along your length. I continue with my playful antics until I move my lips around the crown. With meticulous precision, I rotate my lips around your pulsing knob and swirl my tongue around the tip. My erotic actions are light and gentle as I work my lips and tongue lower until I can torment the sensitive nerves around the rim of your crown. The unpredictable swirling of my tongue and rotating of my lips is stoking your desire even higher."

"Ugh! Fuck, baby. You have me so tight and hard I can't wait to thrust my cock into you. With your talented tongue and lips and their delightful torment of me, you have my cock aching."

"As you say that, I can feel your grip and tug at the fist full of my hair you have in your grasp. Having worked you into an expecting state, I suck down harder now and draw a few inches of your shaft into my mouth. I pull my lips off, maintaining my tight suction. I repeatedly draw you back in until I feel you trying to push more of your shaft into my mouth. With your shaft throbbing, alive, and rock hard, I pull off your saliva-covered cock."

"I replace my lips with the palm of my hand. I rotate my palm around your crown as I suck, lick, nibble, and kiss my way up over your lower stomach and abs. I stop when I've reached your nipples, where I proceed to suck and nibble at them gently. I am close enough to whisper to you that I am in charge now. I'm going to pound your cock into submission with my tight pussy."

"I moan at hearing your words and feeling the gentle nips you are giving my nipples. What a tormenting little minx you are. However, I am looking forward to your seduction of me."

"I slide my hand from the crown down along your length. I guide the head between the folds of my saturated sex. Shifting my weight, I sit back onto my knees. I then rise up and squat over you. I fix my gaze on your eyes and watch for your facial expressions. I rub the engorged head of your cock back and forth along the full length of my swollen, drenched, and sensitive inner folds. I'm teasing your knob as I delight in the feeling of your quivering cock sliding between my reactive folds. I move the head up along the parted slit of my soft, pink flesh, and then over the hardened and sensitive nub of my clitoris. You try to move, however, I restrain you by pushing down on your chest. I shake my head and tell you that it's my turn for some fun and make you suffer."

"The tone of your voice and the thought of you fucking me so hard is exciting me. My cock beats at the tantalizing feeling of you sliding it between your quivering, hot, wet folds. I can feel your flowing juices sliding down along my shaft only to pool against the hand you have gripping me. You have me so hard as I lay back and imagine your tight silky smooth vaginal muscles parting and encasing me. Oh, baby, I'm going to enjoy this a lot."

"Holding the head of your cock against my tight entrance and then ease myself lower. I can feel the crown press, and surge past my taut entrance. I moan and enjoy the feel of it spreading the tight silky smooth, and wet muscles of my vagina. I groan as I feel more of your cock press into me, and then I stop and hold myself aloft. I pull off, leaving just the crown inside the tight grip of my clasping entrance. Once again, I lower myself steadily along your shaft, relishing in the feeling of the bloated veins and ripples along your length stretching me. You reach out to grip me to pull me down onto you. I block your hand, and I tell you I'm the one doing the fucking now."

'"Ugh, God, that feels exquisite, baby!' I moan as I'm delighting in the tightness of your sex. I'm savoring in the feeling as the head of my cock pops past the tightness of your entrance, then moves deeper inside of you. I can feel your firm vaginal walls stretching as my cock moves further up into your smooth muscles. You have my hips pinned to the bed with your hands. The enticing feeling of your fastidious entry has my carnal desires boiling. I have a craving at this moment to ram myself balls-deep inside of you. You are a little tease, but I know you are enjoying feeling my cock throbbing inside your needy pussy. You swat my hand away when I move to hurry you along. I will have to wait, to abide my time, though it's killing me."

"Now I'm riding your shaft up and down with half it inside me. As I fuck myself, I'm tensing my vagina and gripping you tightly. I relish in the feel of your thick knob, and my teasing is doing what I want. I'm arousing you so much I can feel your constant twitches inside of me. I begin to groan at the ravenous pleasure I'm experiencing. I can feel the palpations of your fully swollen cock as it's spreading my tight muscles apart and sliding deeper. With my inner ache growing, I force myself further down onto your full seven-inch length. Moaning aloud as I feel the contact of your balls against the cheeks of my ass, I settle on top of you and take a moment to adjust to your length and girth. I lean forward to kiss you as I get used to your throbbing cock filling me after so many weeks."

"I cup your face in the palms of my hands as you lean forward. You contract around and release my cock as our tongues play with each other's outside our mouths. I can feel your erect nipples scraping across my chest as you purposely sway them to arouse me more. Fuck baby, you are getting to be an expert at this. I have taught you too well how to tease."

"Our lips come together and my tongue parts your lips and probes your mouth. During a long, passionate, and teasing kiss, we are both tensing and releasing our sex. I tense my inner vaginal muscles hard and grasp your quaking cock and break our kiss. Smiling at you, I sit back on my knees and rest my hands on your abs. I rotate my hips methodically back and forth, and from side to side, slowly building speed."

"I look into your eyes and see a lustful craving. You beam back at me with that mischievous smile of yours. You took me by surprise with your aggression, and it's been a long while since I've been ridden cowgirl style. By the way, you have started with your erotic motions. I'm looking forward to a pleasurable time with you in the saddle. 'Go for it baby. Do your damndest girl? Fuck me like you never want me to forget your ride!"'

"On each rotation of my hips, my vagina is getting more responsive. I roll my head and luxuriate in the salacious feeling. The more I rotate deeper, the louder are the moans flowing out of my throat. The gratifying sensations of having every corner of my inner sex rubbed and aroused by your swollen knob is exquisite. The slow erotic swiveling of my hips has me in the mood for some hard fucking. The buildup of my arousal is now heading toward another peak from the constant rubbing of my G-spot against your solid cock. I rise up off your shaft and still with just the head remaining inside of me. I look into your eyes, and plunge my body back down forcefully onto your rock hard dick, slamming it deep up into me."

"I reach forward to cup a breast in each hand and roll over your nipples with each of your downward plunges. You are leaning onto my chest, pinching my nipples each time you drive down and impale yourself onto my cock. Oh! You are really out to extract revenge on me, aren't you baby?"

"No, I just want satisfaction, sir. You know you are enjoying what I'm doing. If you weren't, you would have tossed me off by now. Just lay there until I get you off. Then I continually and rhythmically lift and lower myself with a fervent vigor. I drive your cock in at a slightly different angle on each occasion."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds