A Burning Passion

"Now that my body is on fire and needs more attention, I slide my hands back around your pulsating erection. With an erotic roll of my wrist, I coat my palm with the seeping pre-cum. I twist and rotate it over and around your engorged cock. I start at the tip, and later work down and around the rim of your crown. I loosely stroke the length of your shaft and feel every exposed vein and ripple along its full length with my other hand."

"Fuck baby, I love your delicate hands and the way you work my manhood. It's erotic and caring all in one. I have prolonged my own desire to cum for such an extended period. It's not long before deep groans begin rolling up from my throat as my body tenses. My body shudders at the erotic tumbling of your slick palm around the sensitive head of my cock. You are working me into a state of high arousal. As you hear my lustful moans, you stroke my shaft with increasing vigor. I shift my mouth onto your neck, and lick and suck my way downward, ending just short of your collarbone. Knowing this to be a tender spot of yours, I suck down hard and draw your swelling skin into my mouth. You shudder. Long, pleading moans escape from your lips as your body trembles. A chilling surge passes through your body as I bite into your swollen skin."

"I love the way you suck and then bite on my neck. It's so fucking arousing when you mark me as your own. It's firing up my carnal desire to taste your salty seed, then have you impale me."

"The exquisitely stimulating movement of your palm and the stroking of your fingers on my solid seven-inch cock has aroused me too close to my own peak now. I need to speed up your arousal. I begin teasing the sensitive skin on your tight flat stomach. Using the feathered touch of the swirling fingertips of my hand, I traverse ever lower as a chorus of heated surges strikes your body. I keep my tortuous advance up; I am traveling down toward your engorged clitoris. Your body tenses as my fingertips travel back and forth across the highly arousing area just above your mons."

'"Fuck, sir. You have no idea how arousing that is for me. It's close to the most erogenous area I have.' My body shudders again as I feel the heated surge of tingling sensations tumbling through my trembling body. Goosebumps cover my skin as you continue your torturous movements lower, traveling over the inflamed nerve of my sensitive mons. I grasp your hair and grip it tightly, and I propel my hips up hard onto your exquisitely tormenting fingers. I push your head lower, wanting you to move onto my aching breasts and painful nipples."

"Feeling your urgency for more, I move lower and slide my fingers down into the parted petals of your puffy moist folds. Your swollen inner folds spread wide and invite me between them. I move two fingers along your exposed, pink flesh before they drop against your entrance. With a gentle push, I work them through your tight entrance before sliding up inside your love canal. Pushing my fingers through your wet, soft and smooth muscles, I move them deeper searching out the pliable, spongy, and rippled feel of your G-spot. Stroking the roof of your vaginal passage, I strike those raised ridges of your flesh that I have been seeking. The stroking action of my fingers elicits a feverish need from you and heated tingles burn their way to your core."

"I delight in the ecstatic feeling of your fingers moving against the walls of my vaginal passage and then the stroking of my G-spot. Your stimulating actions send cascades of heated tingles burning through my sex and into my inner core. I relish in the feverish and consuming buildup you are generating within my heated body. I grip your hair tighter and tighten the grip around the shaft of your throbbing cock. I'm stroking your shaft with limited ability, as you have my body trembling in a delirious state. My desperate moans are rolling up deep out of my throat."

"Feeling and hearing the urgency of the cravings within you, I increase the pace and pressure I'm applying as I rub across your sensitive ripples. You impale your hips onto my probing fingers. Your body quakes at the crazed reaction to the pleasurable flow of burning and tingling to your inner being. I steadily increase the pace and intensity of my rubbing as the louder you moan, the more aroused you become."

"The harder you rub your fingers against my erogenous spot, the tighter I grip your fingers. The tension within my body is building as my climax climbs rapidly toward its peak. I push hard onto your head urging you to move lower onto my aching and needy breasts."

"Feeling your appetite for me to move lower, I apply soft, tender, and wet kisses, as I traverse my way down onto your chest. When I'm at your breasts, I suckle from one to the other before settling onto your breast. I draw wide and ever narrowing circles around it with my hungry tongue. Using my fingers, I circle your breast using just the tips to brush softly over your sensitive skin. Once I settle into a pattern, I am stimulating both of your nipples. My tongue tumbles and flicks at one, while I roll the other between my thumb and forefinger."

"You have the apprehension within my body building, and that stirring feeling is increasing in the cavity of my stomach. I grip your cock tight and squeeze the shaft harder with one hand, as I arch my back and push your face firmer against my breast with the other hand. The harder you suck and finger fuck me, the higher and harder I thrust my hips up from the bed. 'I'm so needy for your cock sir,' and I know you will not yet give it to me. You are such a tease; you will only ever fuck me when I am so sensitive for you."

"Yes, Baby! When I fuck you, I want you to feel every part of me. I want your vagina to be so hungry for me, it will feel like your nirvana on earth. I maintain my continuous, fast, and hard rubbing across your G-spot as I drive my fingers in and out of your soaked love passage. The smooth inner muscles of your love canal go rigid and begin clamping around my fingers. I continue my hard thrusting, which is causing your stomach muscles to be tense as you lift your ass off the bed."

"You are still a fucking tease, sir."

"Clasping my mouth over your nipple, I succulently torment it gently with my tongue, before I strengthen my suction and draw your swelling nipple deeper into my mouth. Now that my tongue is swirling around your sensitive nipple, I grasp your other and start a repeated pattern of tweaks. With each hard twist of your nipple, your body reacts with a solid jolt. Every jolt sends a surge through your body and arouses your clitoris and G-spot. I alter the action of my fingers from a solid, fast rubbing into a hard, deep, penetrating thrust up inside you. The tips of my fingers graze across your G-spot with each driving thrust.

"The lubricating juices within you are flowing and the velvety smooth, soft, inner muscles of your vaginal passage respond to my finger fucking. Your entire body tenses. Your taut muscles clasp tightly around my thrusting fingers. The tighter your unyielding muscles get, the more forceful I propel my fingers up into you."

"My shameless and urgent moans are now constant, and my body is shaking. I'm thrusting my hips up hard to meet your driving fingers. My orgasm is building toward its climactic release; I release the grip of your cock and grasp at the bed sheets. I spread my legs and hold my body high, my sex open, tight and devouring your pounding fingers. I'm pleading with my body for you to give me the release I so desperately want."

"With abated breath, trembling body, and deep longing moans, you are ready, so ready for your orgasm, my love. Moreover, an orgasm you will have as I bring my teeth against your nipple, and you shudder wildly. Within the blink of an eye, I bite into it."

"Oh, fucking hell, sir, I scream and my body shakes wildly. As my body reacts to the pleasure-pain response of your bite and your delightfully hard finger fucking, heated waves of burning tingles surge through every corner of my being. That is the tipping point for me, now my body is convulsing as the waves of unbridled joy surge through me. The muscles of my vagina walls clamp tightly around your thrusting fingers once more. My orgasmic release gushes out a flood of hot cum. It flows from my sex and coats your pleasing fingers. My breath is coming in short labored gasps. I'm overcome by the pure ecstasy cascading through my body. For a moment my breathing stops as my screams catch in my throat."

"When I hear your gasps and tormented breathing, I release my bite against your nipple, then ease back on my finger fucking of you, until your body calms, and I completely withdraw my fingers. I roll and lie on the side of you. I bring my cum-soaked fingers up and offer them to you to share in cleaning. With your tongue working one side and mine the other, we share your sweet nectar. Once my fingers are clean, I let you rest as I lavish your body with kisses."

"Baby! You know how I love to kiss, suck, and lick your placated body. While you are still in this euphoric state, I suck and kiss along your neck onto the soft skin of your face. I place tender, gentle kisses along your flushed cheeks and up around your eyes. Before finding my way to your parted voluptuous, tender, and moist lips. With our mouths joined my tongue slides between your lips. My tongue rolls onto and around your soft, delicate tongue, dominating it in a shared, long, deep, passionate kiss. You comb your fingers through my hair, then reach behind my neck and pull me in, bringing our lips tighter together."

"I maintain the passion of our kiss for many minutes, until I suddenly break free. In an hungered desire to have you, I roll you onto your back. Before I turn and kiss, suck, and nibble my way down along your neck and onto your chest, I claw at your body and drag my fingers through the hair on your chest. I orbit your nipple with my lips and tongue, teasing and tormenting the little bud, before I encase it and suck down hard. I draw your nipple into my mouth and bring my teeth to bear against your tender flesh. Lightly at first, I grip your nipple and stretch it, repeating this several times. I can feel your body awakening with rousing jolts. Once I get the reaction that I have been seeking from you, I bite harder and hold."

"Your action is extracting a barrage of jolting surges and pained moans from me. It is painful and strangely arousing as I give you free range to do what you will with me. As the tension and torment builds within me, I comb my fingers through your soft hair, teasing your scalp at first. However, as your playful bites become more painful, my grip on your hair becomes tighter."

"I release your nipple, sir, and suck and kiss my way down over your tight flat stomach. I turn my head, and I fix my gaze on your face as I move lower. I'm intent on seeing every pleasurable reaction I am giving you. Before I teasingly swirl my tongue back and forth just out of reach of your throbbing cock, I place kisses and lick on your lower stomach on either side of your quivering dick. I can hear you moan and feel little trembles surging through you. I shift my hands to your inner thighs. I spread my fingers and lightly drag and swirl my fingertips gently along your sensitive skin. Oh! I know this is one of your erogenous areas, and I extract waves of chilling winces from you."

"Fuck, baby! You certainly don't forget where you need to work those delicate fingers of yours. I grit my teeth and grip the sheet and allow you to maintain your exquisite torment. Your actions are torturing my body with stimulating waves of satisfaction. I find pleasure in the eloquent movement of your fingers back and forth along my inner thighs. You mix the silky movement of your fingers with the lustful movement of your tongue and lips along my groin. I can feel the hormones building in me, and I so want you at this moment."

"As I feel the buildup of tension within you, I cease the teasing of the sensitive skin across your lower stomach. I then traverse further seeking your genitals. First, I suck, lick, and kiss your shaven testicles before drawing one into my mouth. I tumble it around with my tongue, while gently sucking and humming. While you comb your fingers through my thick blond hair, then you grip a tussle and release deep, throaty moans."

"Ugh! Fuck! I am fucking loving what you are doing to me, baby. My body tenses and pulses of pleasurable sensations course through me. The tumbling and fondling of my balls with your tongue while you hum is stimulating."

"I expel a saliva-covered testicle with a lip-smacking sound. Sir, it's an exquisite feeling to see the effect I'm having on you. I suck on the other and repeat this gratifying action. As I listen to your pleasured moans, and feel the tension in your body. I again expel your saliva-coated testicle, and my lips smack together as I draw off, before I suck, lick, and slurp my way up along your shaft. Upon reaching the sensitive tip, I twirl my tongue around, cleaning your oozing pre-cum. I moan as I delight in the taste of your offering. Drawing my tongue through the eye, I lick and suck the delightfully salty fluid from your slit."

"Impassioned moans bellow up out of my depth. I'm far too aroused not to participate and reciprocate your pleasurable actions. I reach down and grip your leg, spinning your body around and pulling you over me. I look up at the delightful spread of your glistening sex with your pink flower open and on display for me. The smell of your dripping juices sets alight my nostrils and now all I want to do is devour you. I lower your lofty body onto me and place a leg on either side of my face. I have positioned the wet, distended lips of your folds just above my ravenous tongue. Moving my thumbs onto your engorged inner lips, I spread them wide before dragging the breadth of my tongue along your slit. I start at the base and work my way up to, and around, your clitoris. With a lecherous swirling motion, I roll my tongue around your clitoris, paying particular attention to excite your U-spot."

"My body trembles and heated tingles are gushing through me. Every time your tongue tumbles around my engorged clitoris and over my erogenous U-spot. You are driving me wild. I can feel profuse amounts of my juices flowing. I feel burning tingles along my inner thighs that are curling my toes."

"Baby, with your body trembling from the attention I'm giving your clitoris. I move my mouth over it and suck down hard. My firm suction draws more fluid into your sensitive bud, and it swells in my mouth. The swelling has drawn the hood back, exposing the tip of your clitoris. Now it is open to the merciless attack of the swirling and flicking of my tongue. With your clitoris inflamed, you are begging for relief as you drive your hips down hard onto my mouth. Deep moans are roaring up out of your throat and around my throbbing cock."

"Your merciless attack on my exposed bud and over my electrifying U-spot is excruciating. To get some relief, I propel my hips hard against your face and disrupt your actions, if only for a moment. Wanting to apply the same torture you are giving me, I push the engorged head of your cock against the soft tissue at the entrance to my throat. I suck hard, hollowing my cheeks in around it, and hum. I know that I'm having a stimulating effect on you. You are thrusting your hips with shorter and sharper jabs trying to get me to take you into my throat."

"I need to stimulate your arousal to a higher level. To do this, I slide two fingers against the your tight entrance and press them deeper up into the silky, smooth tightness of your inner muscles. I twist them around your soft walls along the roof of your vaginal passage until I feel the pliable, spongy, and rippled ridges of your G-spot. Once my fingers make contact with your reactive spot, your body shudders and your moans get more extreme. I begin building the intensity of my stroking of your G-spot. You react by pounding your hips down onto my fingers, driving more of them over your G-spot. The more your body reacts to my attention, the harder and faster I rub across your reactive erogenous zone."

"Sir, your tongue and fingers are stoking the fire within me to dizzying heights. I'm concentrating on stimulating your arousal as I bob my head up and down your shaft, coating it with ample amounts of my saliva. Every time I draw back and pull off, I suck so hard around your manhood my cheeks cave in. I suck over your swollen crown with lips-smacking force. I can feel the effects of my actions as trembling quakes course through your sex. I swirl my tongue around your sensitive head with a fervent need to extract as much pleasure for you as I can."

"You little minx I can feel your insatiable and ardent desire to drive my stimulation higher. Your action is sending heated shivers surging through my groin, building my need closer to release."

"Sir, the exquisitely delightful burns of pleasured bliss, you are creating within me are not going to distract me. I have a goal to work your need into a fevered state before I get to relish in the taste of your salty orgasm. I suck down hard, repeatedly drawing a little more of you into my mouth each time. My actions are extracting a volley of pleasured moans from you. They get louder as you feel the extra urgency I'm applying. Your moans are sending vibrations through my clitoris, further driving my insatiable desire even higher."

"I can feel my sperm filling my balls, and I know that you have me close to release. However, I want our releases to coincide. I suck hard over your swelling clitoris and rasp my tongue back and forth over your magical U-spot."

"Sir, I respond to your enthralling torment with vigorous swirling and sucking around the head of your cock. I cease my tormenting around your sensitive knob and dive down, engulfing the bulk of the length of your erection. With the abundant amounts of saliva mixed with your oozing pre-cum, your quivering erection slips into my welcoming throat. I can feel your hips thrust up as you try to drive more of your impressive cock into my tight throat. I pull back, take several short, sharp breaths, and plunge down again. I drive your length, fully into my throat as my nose rests against your testicles. Holding there, I swallow and hum while fondling your testicles. I pull off and repeat my action and feel your testicles lift and pull tighter each time. I reach around and grasp your hip with my free hand. I hold your cock within the confines of my contracting throat as I torment and stimulate you."

"I can feel your hands pulling on my hips as you push and wedge my cock in your throat. My cock beats and pulses in response to your constricting swallowing and vibrating hums. My testicles are full with boiling sperm and have lifted and are tight in their sacks. I break your grip on my hip and fuck your throat with vigor in short sharp thrusts. You push your own body harder down against my sucking lips and teasing tongue. I can feel your hard swallowing and humming as I thrust in and out of your throat. You are driving me crazy, and I am fast heading toward my release. I grip your clitoris hard between my lips and hum, sending vibrations screaming through your burning bud."

"You are driving me wild with your lips and fingers. My body is shaking, and my climax is hanging on the very edge as I fight to hold back the explosive release you will give me. I can feel your own body tense under me and a sharp surge of pressure in your swollen crown. I draw in several deep gasps of air as I prepare for the onslaught of your hammering cock as you ejaculate."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds