A Burning Passion

"I delight in the pleasured feeling created by the suction of your smooth vaginal muscles as you clasp them tighter and encase my cock each time. Only for my cock to stretch you again when you drive back down over my sensitive head. It's impressive to feel the way you are working your vaginal muscles."

"Time and time again, I lift, leaving only the crown of your cock inside me. The more pleasure I get with each downward plunge, the firmer my vagina gets. I can hear your groans and feel your cock throb and thicken. I continue to shift my position slightly each time to feel a new set of sensations alight within me."

"The tighter you get, the deeper my groans are becoming, as the head of my cock gets increasingly sensitive. My rising heartbeat is pumping more and more blood into my cock, swelling it further. I love the feeling of my cock spreading your tight silky-smooth, internal muscles, baby. You have certainly mastered the art of fucking using your taut inner muscles."

"Oh, God, sir! I whimper as I ride you up and down, up and down... harder, harder, faster, faster! My momentum is building, and the pleasurable feelings surging through my sex has my burning inner core heading toward a volatile release. My vaginal wall grips and then releases with each movement of my body. I can see the tension in your body as I feel your cock swell to its maximum."

"You have me mesmerized by your actions as I'm watching you ride my cock as if your life depends on it. You are tossing and twisting your body in all directions to get the maximum feel of my swollen and beating cock, as it touches against every part of your inner being imaginable. You are beyond a doubt a majestic cowgirl. As I watch you, visions of a woman riding a mechanical bull come to mind. I grip your nipples and tweak them harder as I watch your breasts tossed around with your gyrating body."

'"Oh, fuck, sir!' I yell, as you move your fingers around my erect and sensitive nipples. You are twisting and stretching them repeatedly. Fuck! You know how sensitive my nipples are. You are driving my burning need higher with the pleasure–pain sensations you are giving me."

"I lean back with my hands and brace myself against your thighs. Now I can lift and drive your cock up into my sensitive vagina more forcibly. I drive my smooth, inner muscles down onto your cock. On each occasion, I'm rubbing the crown and rim of your cock hard over my G-spot. The delightful feelings I'm getting gives me untold pleasurable tingles. They are burning their way to my fiery innermost core. The constant flow of my juices is now flooding your groin."

"The harder I twist your nipples and release, the deeper and more desperate are your groans. Your vaginal muscles are grasping tightly around my cock. I can feel little spasms building within you as you fight to restrain your release. With you tossing your head back and from side to side, I can tell you are powering toward your climatic release. The depth and sounds of your groans are animalistic. I grip your hips tight and lift you off me just a little. With this added clearance, I unleash all my lunging power. Using the extra leverage gained, I arch my back and thrust my cock up into you. So hard and fast, you are delirious with the exaltation of the additional sensations rocking your body."

"I cry out at the vigorous pounding you are giving me as I drive my body down onto yours. I roll my head back, draw in a deep breath, and close my eyes. I delight in the feel of every dilated vein and ripple of your beating cock as it drives into my smooth, tight, and receptive vagina. The sensations you are giving me now are breathtaking. My nipples are aching for attention. I release your thighs and straighten as I move my hands onto my breasts. I twist and pull on my aching nipples as you continue your savage thrusts up into me. I am barely able to focus now that my body becomes consumed with the orgasmic feelings rising up inside me."

"Sensation overload, combined with my lustful craving, has built my body to its bursting point. The stimulation of my sex has gone on for so long now. I can feel the flood and pressure of boiling sperm in my testicles. They rise in their sacks, and I've reached the point an urgent need for release. My heart rate and blood pressure, inflate my cock to its maximum. My cock is alive with sensations as I drive into you, with all the strength my taut muscles can generate. I roar out loud and groan through gritted teeth, as I release the first ejaculation of my hot, creamy cum deep up into your welcoming vagina. I repeat my savage upwards thrust as your body trembles and your vaginal muscles grasp around my cock."

"My body convulses rapidly as I feel the splashing of your hot cum deep inside me. Combined with your insatiable plundering of my vagina, your lusty assault drives my climax cascading over the edge. My body explodes with a violent outflowing of my ecstatic release. As wave after wave of pleasured bliss bursts forth with such force, I'm left breathless and gasping for air. The ripples of heated pleasure travel through me at a momentous speed. I can feel one orgasmic release on top of another tear through my body. It's draining my strength so fast, I fall forward onto your chest. I lay on your chest heaving for breath as rapturous waves of pleasure consume me."

"The pungent smells of our orgasmic release and the sound of slapping flesh resonate through the room. I continue the hard, savage plunging of my cock into you and release stream after stream of my seeds. When I am ready to release the last of my seed, I grip you tight, lunge up into you, and hold our bodies firmly together. I shoot my last load of seed into you. My cock twitches in response at each spasm of your love muscles as they milk every single seed from me. I hold you close as you lie on my chest, and I caress your damp hair as your exhausted body calms."

"Sir, I love you. I love deep, savage thrusts, fuck me hard until your cock goes limp. I can still feel how hard you are."

"I hear your pleas, and I continue my hard lunges up onto your G-spot. My pounding extracts a series of small aftershock orgasms from you as your body trembles against mine. One after another they come before I feel them ease, and the flow of your cum ceases. My cock is rapidly deflating as exhaustion overtakes my body."

'"Mmmm! I'm so fucked and exhausted, sir. I'm completely drained and sated. I just can't come anymore, but don't leave me, sir. I just want to feel you inside me.' I gently tease the coarse hair on your chest as our perspiring bodies stick to each other. I expel my hot heaving breath onto the skin along the nape of your neck, while recovering and enjoying the joyous bliss of our coupling."

"With the rapid onset of so many orgasms, and your body drained, you rest your weary and surrendered body on mine. Your body is trembling, spent, and sensitive as you lay with me. Your chest heaves with each heavy intake of air into your burning lungs. I hold your head in the crook of my neck and plant soft, attentive kisses along your cheek. I can feel your erect nipples against my chest."

"Oh, God, sir! Today for me is, truly, a mind-blowing and exhilarating experience. Your words and their effect on me just keep getting better and more intense. You know how to make me feel so good. Sir... you are my lover, my only lover."

"Tonight started out mellow for me ... and then ... you took me to a place that I have never been before. You are so fucking good to me, sir! I murmur in your ear as I lay with my face abutting your neck. I'm so sensitive now. My nipples ache, and they are that hard and erect. My breasts are full and swollen. I have never felt like this before. My body is still tingling and aflame."

"I pat the long drenched tussles of your blonde hair. I hold your body close to me and relish the sweet sweaty smell of your exhausted body for a full half hour. Your body goes limp as you succumb to your exhaustion. I gently roll you to the side of me and settle in behind you. I place soft, petting kisses on your face and along your neck. Before exhaustion overtakes me, I hold your bare skin to mine as we both drift into a wondrous sleep."

"Honey, Not sure what state you are in but ring me when you can. I will be waiting."

"Yes, babe I will. I'm going to have a shower first. I want a moment to figure out what has happened here."

End of Chat

**********************3**********************

While waiting anxiously for Jade to call him, Andrew goes to the kitchen and makes a coffee. He sits on his favorite couch and ponders what has just passed. He is wondering how Jade will be feeling about the whole concept now that they have completed a full sex-chat. In the two breaks they have had so far, it has all been positive. It scares him a little that she might be changing her mind. Twenty minutes pass before he receives the call, and with every minute that passes, he grows more anxious.

"Hey, babe, I needed that shower. Something strange happened to me while I was in the shower. I had another orgasm, and I was not even touching myself or wanting to have one. It was caused by just the impact of the water hitting my tingling body. There is a hell of a mess on my bed also. I will be going to sleep in the spare room soon. How are you, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine honey. You had me a little worried. I was just a little concerned about you. When you said you needed a shower, and a moment to think. I'm a little concerned that the chat became too emotional for you. Is everything okay with you, are you happy with what we have done?"

"Yes babe, I'm happy with the sex-chats. More than you might think. I'm okay, my body is starting to settle. I thought I was going to pass out with that last orgasm. For some reason, I became absorbed in the intensity and gratifying feeling of it, I just forgot to breath. That's a first for me as are a lot of the other thinks that happened to me. Shit! You could have warned me that I would come like this. I have never come so much or hard before in a two-hour period. I have soaked the sheets on the bed. At the moment, I have swollen and sore breasts and my body is alive with tingling sensations. I can't even touch myself now without flinching. You awakened sensations that I have never felt before. The detail in your words is pretty close to what I felt at the time. I was following everything you said with my hands. I had so many sensations going on all at once. You know I think I did have a whole-body orgasm during the sex-chat. The sensations I was having during my orgasm were like no others I have ever had before. What about you babe, did you come for real too?"

"Oh, yes, and the keyboard on my laptop needs drying. Let me put it this way, it got a little wet." After that comment, all Andrew can hear is a salacious laugh from Jade.

"Well, that's all very interesting. We did not quite stick to the plot of me doing the bulk of the chat, so did that affect you at all? Yes, I did cum. You had me worked up more than I thought would be possible. Unlike you, I did have a towel handy, just in case. I came hard. When you described how my cock was driving into you hard. Did you not see a break in the time it took me to type? When you said my cock thrust up onto your G-spot, and you wanted me to fuck you harder. That's when I lost it. I just shot a river. I remembered how tight you feel when I came. I closed my eyes and could feel your contractions milking my cock. It astounds me how the mind allows it to play out as if it were happening for real. Your descriptions of how you were feeling were all new sensations for me. I have only ever felt and thought about sex from my experience. It excited me to hear you tell me what you were feeling. That's something that does not happen in real sex, and it's something I do like to know."

"Yes, you are right about that. I had the same feelings. With feelings you are expressing I've learnt a lot about you as well. I know this form of play will actually bring us closer together. We've never told each other how we were feeling during or after real sex before. That for me is a bonus, getting to know you better. You're not the type of man who is normally open about your feelings. However, you have been during this sex-chat. I found the whole experience very exciting. I can understand why Jack and Sue still do sex-chats, even though he hardly leaves home these days. You know my pussy lips are continuing to tremble, and my vaginal muscles are convulsing. My body and mind do have that feeling I get after a good fuck session with you. Is that a weird thing for me to say? This is the closest feeling I've had to having real sex. I can never get myself to have an orgasm like these with any toys. I'm drained, and my body is weary now."

"I'm glad you feel like that. I hope this keeps getting better. From what Jack has told me, it does. That's why he and Sue still do it now, to spice up their sex lives and play out some of their fantasies. Once we settle into a rhythm that we are both comfortable with let's get a little more adventurous. When you come up here in a few weeks I want to act out some of our fantasies for real. Of course that will require more trust for both of us that the other person is not going to get offended."

"Let's do that, sir! I would love to explore some of those aspects. However, at the moment, my body is telling me to go to sleep. Can we discuss this later? I'm worn out and after working last night, I'm finding it hard to stay awake! Oh! By the way, can we do this again tonight, before I go to bed? I know I could get addicted to this. It certainly has eased my mind and relieved me of some of those lonely and wanting feelings I have been having lately."

"Okay, baby, of course we can. I'm looking forward to the prospects for further interludes. This is far better than I could have hoped for or expected. Sleep tight, baby. Send me a text when you wake up and you want to talk. I am off-duty today and not on again until six a.m. in the morning. Bye baby; I love you heaps. xoxoxoxox."

"I love you too babe. More than you will ever realize and today has only strengthened that bond for me. I will let you know when I'm awake. However, that could be quite a while. I'm pooped. Lots of hugs and Xoxoxxoxoxxxx!"

The End of "A Burning Passion". However, there will be follow up stories in this series.

All Reviews are welcome.

My appreciation goes out to all those readers who take the time to write a review. No matter how scant. Or, conversely, how detailed they might be. Reviews have a duel purpose. They help others who might be thinking about reading the book. They also aid the author to identify weak or conversely strong points in the writing.

oooo0000oooo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 534 milliseconds