A Capital in Eastern Europe 1

-I feel as if I have been looking for you all my life, said the dancer.

-I know, said the wife. I can't quite believe it.

-Where shall we begin our search on behalf of your husband?

-Perhaps we should begin by asking him, said the wife.

-You would not be hurt if he mentioned someone you knew?

-Not now, she said. I love you too much and I love him. If he mentions someone I know, I will help him achieve it if it is possible.

-I believe it will be possible, the dancer said.

-Yes, I feel it, too, said the wife.

Later the man stirred. It was dawn. The women had fallen asleep in each other's arms. He went to the bathroom and upon returning, gazed at them. He thought he had never seen anything quite as lovely. As he gazed, he felt himself coming erect again. Rather than disturb them, he found some lotion and, sitting in a nearby chair, slowly massaged himself. He wondered where this would lead. He knew his wife was happy with the dancer; they had seemed immediately to connect, not just physically, but emotionally. He knew also of his wife's relative boredom in the capital city and in the diplomatic corps and was happy she had found at least a temporary interest to make her life more pleasant. He felt pangs that the dancer would soon be leaving, continuing her tour of neighboring countries. He wondered if they would be able to meet again one day, here or elsewhere, and continue their journey.

He continued massaging himself, watching the two women. As he did so, he slowly inserted a finger in himself and began to move towards climax. Just as he was about to come, stretched out on the chair and preparing himself to see his semen flow out onto his stomach, he noticed the dancer, whose face was towards his, open her eyes. She regarded him with a smile, and then she did as his wife had done. She winked at him. Just as he was about to ejaculate, she stuck out her tongue. For some reason it seemed to him one of the sexiest things he could imagine, and as a result he shot far up his chest, nearly to his face, with his first emission. She smiled more broadly and nodded in silent assent of his efforts. He was covered in his own semen as he lay in the chair, breathing deeply. He fell asleep for awhile and eventually arose sleepily and went to the bathroom to wash himself off. Before he knew it the dancer had opened the door and come in.

-Please let us wash off and then you must enter me at last, she said. Please.

He closed the door and they stood and washed with a sponge in the shower. She clung to him.

-Now we go on the floor, she said.

Still wet, they lay on the cool tile floor.

-Please enter me quite hard, she said, as if you were trying to reach my throat through my pussy.

He felt incredibly aroused and began to pump away at the dancer.

-I'm afraid I'm going to come very quickly, he said.

-I know, said the dancer. I want you to do so.

Then she put her hand around his penis as he was going in and out of her.

-I must masturbate myself while you are fucking me, she said. It is one of my great pleasures.

-Oh, he said, it is not like that. Barely able to control himself.

-Yes, she said, it is like that. Please come now. I want your come in me.

-Yes, he said. I am now.

-I will count, she said.

-Ah, ah, yes, he said, again ejaculating.

-Many times, yes.

After he had finished, she spoke.

-Now you must suck me and put your come in my mouth.

-I don't know if I can, he said.

-Yes you can, my darling, she said. I need it that way.

Slowly he withdrew and allowed his face to slide down her body, between her breasts, down her stomach, to her pussy. When there, he tentatively put his lips to her. She then grabbed his head gently from behind and pushed his face into her. As she did so, he sucked and tasted the salty emission in his mouth. She released his head and he rose again, up her stomach and breasts and to her head.

-Give it to me now, she said, smiling.

He put his mouth on hers and spilled the juices from her pussy into her mouth. She sucked strongly on his mouth and wiped his teeth with her tongue. He could feel her swallowing rapidly and nodding her head. He opened his eyes and saw her staring at him, wide-eyed. When she had finished he lay his head on her chest and could hear her heartbeat. He heard her whisper.

-That was ideal. You must both be mine.

He nodded his head.

-I must have you both, she said again. I will dance as never before if I know you both love me. Your wife loves me. Do you?

-I think so, he said.

-You must not think, you must know.

-I love my wife.

-As do I. And do you love me, even just a little?

-And I love you, he said.

Part 4

-I am glad, she said. We will be together always. It is meant to be.

-All from a dinner conversation, he said.

-Yes, she said. From dinner.

-How will we do this? Will you stay with us?

-We will discuss it. Your wife and I already have talked about part of it.

-Which?

-How she will need to travel with me from time to time. Perhaps you as well. All three of us.

-That will be hard for me, he said. I must work. And I would miss her.

-We will miss you as well, she said. But we will make certain you are comforted while we are away from you.

-What do you mean.

-We will tell you. But first you must tell me if there is any woman here in the city whom you believe would be sympathetic to our relationship.

-To our relationship? I know few women here, he said, in that way. I love my wife.

-I know you do, she said, and your wife knows as well.

They paused. She continued.

-We will help you, she said.

-We must talk, he said.

-Yes.

The door opened and his wife came in. She said nothing but silently lay down next to them, smiling in the early morning light.

-I love you both, she said quietly. I believe I must have you both.

-Yes, the husband and the dancer said together.

-Has she told you our news? the wife said.

-Yes.

-You know someone?

-I know very few women here outside the embassy.

-I know, the wife said. She smiled at her husband and at the dancer. Then she leaned over the dancer and kissed her husband.

-I love you very much, you know.

-Yes, he said.

-We will work this out. But not now. Now I feel the need to show my love for you both.

The husband and the dancer looked at each other.

-You must make love together for me, the wife said.

-What would please you? said the dancer.

-To see you together, copulating, with my husband below. And I will sit with you and masturbate as I watch. It will make me very happy. I have always wanted to see him with you.

The dancer looked again at the man.

-How can I help you, she said.

-I must try to become erect again.

-I will be happy to help you do that, she said, and lowered her mouth onto his penis. At the same time she inserted a finger slowly into his anus. Soon he could feel her finger inside pushing towards the base of his penis, which began to rise. She swirled his penis in her mouth and hummed softly as she did so. The man looked at his wife, who sat next to him and leaned over, this time with her right breast, large and luminous, which she held out to him. She watched as he took it in his mouth.

-Yes, please, she said.

He began sucking on her breast, pulling it into his mouth as the dancer continued on his penis.

-Oh, yes, his wife said with a gasp. You are my baby now. She is massaging your penis with her mouth and you are massaging my breast with your mouth. She is very good and she likes it very much. When it becomes hard she will massage it for you inside her large place between her legs so you will grow up strong and healthy.

He moaned. His wife began to breathe heavily, her eyes bright at the sight of her husband and the dancer.

-And, she said. You are pushing me so hard. I must also massage myself so that I will be strong and healthy for you and for our dancer, whom I love as I love you. Oh. And so that you will see me flush very brightly across my chest for you while I watch you copulate and watch her go up and down on you. I will make myself flush very much for you so that you will know I love you and that I love watching you copulate.

The man continued to suck on his wife's breast. As he did so, the dancer slowly released him from her mouth and pivoted and knelt over him. She looked at him and smiled a voracious, hairy smile and held his penis as she inserted it in her pussy. Slowly she began to move up and down. As she did so she massaged her breasts. Then she leaned forward toward his wife.

-We must kiss, the dancer said.

-Yes, said the wife.

The man watched the dancer go up and down on his penis as she kissed his wife. Then the dancer put her hand on his wife's breast and inserted a finger into his mouth as he sucked his wife's breast. He could tell by his wife's movements that she was masturbating heavily. Sunlight began to stream through the window of the bathroom as they continued to push each other towards climax. Finally he felt himself about to ejaculate and he released his wife's breast from his mouth. His wife and the dancer were kissing passionately, their tongues filling each other's mouths. He could see saliva running down their chins as they kissed. Then the dancer increased the speed of her movements on him and he lay back, waiting for the stroke that would complete it for him. Just as he was about to climax, the dancer began to moan. She put her hand on his stomach as she slid farther down so his penis would rub her clitoris more fully. He could see his wife's hand flying across her pussy as she masturbated herself towards climax as well.

-Ahhh, said the man as he began to come. The dancer moved even faster, groaning her assent to his ejaculation. His women's mouths separated and the dancer looked down at her pussy. His wife murmured, "yes, yes," and she doubled over at the spasms of her own climax. Her face was near his penis and she buried her mouth where his penis and the dancer's pussy began. He felt her tongue and teeth lightly biting him and, he assumed, the dancer's pussy as well.

When it was over they lay on each other on the bathroom floor, breathing heavily.

-Oh, my, it has never been this good for me, gasped the dancer. I am happy. She put her arms around the man and his wife. I must have this always.

-Yes, said the man and wife together. Yes.

Later they showered and dressed and had breakfast near the pool. The couple's local cleaning woman came and was busy working in the house. She was a stout woman dressed in a black dress and black espadrille shoes.

The dancer smiled at the wife.

-I do not think your maid is the woman for your husband.

-No, I don't think so, either, said the wife. The husband smiled.

-Why must I have another woman when I have two already?

-So we can be sure you are happy while we are away, the dancer said.

The wife spoke.

Part 5

-I know someone in whom you might be interested.

-Who, said the husband, looking at her.

-A woman with whom I volunteer at the museum. She is beautiful, an artist, and she is a very free spirit, I think.

-She is married?

-I don't believe so, the wife said. She has friends from time to time.

The dancer spoke.

-How would we meet this woman?

-I will call and ask her to lunch, the wife said.

The man looked at the two women.

-How long would you be gone, you two?

-Perhaps a month, perhaps six weeks, the dancer said.

-Here in Europe?

-At first, but I already have commitments in America for next year.

-Oh.

-That is why our plan must be well conceived, said the dancer. We must have our plan in place before we begin. Otherwise you could become jealous and we would all be unhappy.

-How could another woman substitute for you, he asked.

-She would only substitute and she would be with us, the dancer said. She would understand all of us and be part of us.

-Three women, the man said. I have only just begun to get used to two.

-You will learn to enjoy it, the dancer said. Just as we have.

They finished their breakfast. The day was becoming warm. They decided to visit a local village together. Before they left, the wife telephoned the woman from the museum.

-She can join us for lunch in the village, she said. I told her I wanted her to meet my family.

The dancer smiled at the man.

-We are your family, she said.

-Yes, he said, I imagine so.

-It is not imagining, is it, what has happened?

-No indeed, he said.

-So. Let us proceed.

The dancer put her arms around the man and wife and they walked from the house to his car.

The village was some ten miles distant, farther up in the foothills outside the capital. They parked on the edge of the town and walked slowly towards the square, looking at the food and folkloric items on display on either side of them. The man noticed other members of the small diplomatic community also spending the morning in the village.

-One could make a fortune in predictions in this country, he said, smiling. It's as if everyone unconsciously decided to visit the same place on the same day.

By lunchtime they had surveyed the stalls and purchased a few small things. They arrived at the only good restaurant on the square, which had tables and chairs set in front under a large awning. As they settled into their table, it was pleasantly cool. The dancer looked at them.

-I hope this doesn't take too long. I am feeling very needy of you right now. I believe I need to massage myself very quickly.

As they watched, the dancer quietly slid a hand up her skirt and they could tell she was masturbating herself. She continued to look at them and they at her, mesmerized.

-Oh, my, said the wife quietly. I have always wanted to do that.

The dancer inhaled quickly and looked at her.

-Why don't you? she said.

-I am embarrassed and I… flush brightly when I climax, said the wife.

-So do I, said the dancer, in case you hadn't noticed. But I find no one really notices unless they know what is going on.

Just at that time a waiter came up.

-Yes? he said, looking at the man.

-Three apéritifs, he said. We await a fourth person.

-Very good, the waiter said and left.

-Now, said the dancer, breathing heavily. Now, now, now, I look at you and I come for you. Yes.

The man found himself getting an erection, and as he did so he noticed his wife's hand sliding up under her own skirt. She looked at him.

-I don't know if I can do this, she said.

-You will do it, said the dancer. Think of us helping you in our minds.

-Yes, said the woman. Her eyes became slightly glassy.

-And you, monsieur? said the dancer.

-I know I can't without messing up my trousers, he said.

-You may have to excuse yourself to the toilette, said the dancer. I will stay with Madame while she finishes.

-Yes, I believe so, said the man. You have provoked strong feelings in me.

-That is good, said the dancer. Think of us as you complete.

The man got up, his trousers bulging slightly. He entered the small toilette, locked the door, and barely got his penis out before he was coming into the commode, bent over, watching the fluid drip into the water. In his mind's eye he saw himself sucking his wife's breast and he also saw himself with the dancer. He went weak in the knees.

When he returned to the table he saw the third woman had arrived. He looked first at his wife, who smiled at him in a conspiratorial way, and then at the dancer, who was sitting quietly and talking to the artist woman from the museum.

-You have lived here long, madame? she said.

-I was born here, the artist answered, but I lived a long time in Paris. I have been back only three years.

-You are very lovely, said the dancer.The artist flushed.

-I am not unaware that some say that, she said, smiling.

-I am sure, said the dancer.

-Amalie is an accomplished painter, said the wife. She has had a show at one of the galleries and will have one at the museum this fall.

-That is nice, said the dancer.

-Yes, I suppose, said the artist. But now I am going through many changes and waiting to see where they lead.

They continued their lunch. After coffee, the wife asked if she would like to come back to their house for a swim.

-I would love to, she said, but I don't have a bathing suit with me.

-We have several, the wife said. We are always prepared for the unexpected.

The artist looked quizzically at the wife and at the dancer and at the husband.

-I believe you are, she said. I would be happy to come.

The four of them returned to the house in the hills. The man and his wife showed the artist where the spare bathing suits were and went into the house with the dancer to change. They heard a splash and when they returned to the pool, they saw the artist swimming up and down the length of the pool. Finally she paused and looked up at the three of them.

-This is lovely, she said. Are you going to come in?

-Most certainly, said the man. Turning to his wife and the dancer, he said, are you ready? On the count of three, then. He counted to three and the three of them dived into the pool. The four ended their swim at the shallow end of the pool, dripping water and laughing.

-We should have had a race, said the dancer.

-Indeed, said the wife.

-But now I feel the need to be a bit risqué, she said, and removed her bathing suit, tossing it on a chair near the pool. She sunk down in the water so that her breasts were just floating and turned toward the other three, who stared at her and said nothing.

-Oh, my, said the wife.

-Is this what you intended? said the artist. For if it is so, I am pleased. There is far too much propriety in this country. And she removed her bathing suit. Upon seeing her lithe body, the man and his wife looked at each other and at the dancer and smiled. Then the couple removed their bathing suits.

-Has the maid departed? asked the dancer.

-Oh, yes, hours ago, said the wife.

-Well. What shall we do now? asked the dancer.

All four of them were squatting down in the water so that it was at about chest level. The man noticed three pairs of lovely breasts floating just about at his eye level.

-I haven't any idea, after last night, said the man.

-We must think of something, the dancer said. This pool is made for beginnings.

-Yes, said the wife, looking at the dancer.

-Perhaps we will think of something if we come closer to each other, said the artist, sweeping her wet hair back smoothly over her head with her hands as she moved towards the other three.

The four of them wound up with their arms around each other in a circle, the man and his wife next to each other, with the dancer next to the wife and the artist next to the husband.

-Have you ever made love in the water? asked the artist.

-Funny you should ask, he said. The three of us accomplished something like that just last evening.

-It was pleasant? the artist asked.

-Very much so, the man said.

-I would like to be made love to, then, the artist said.

-By whom? the man asked.

-I believe by you, depending on what you two have in mind, she said, looking at the wife and the dancer.

-Please, the wife said. It would please me. It would please us, she added, looking at the dancer.

-Yes, the dancer said. We will care for you as you do so. And the wife and dancer got on either side of the man and the artist, touching her. As they did so, the artist moved closer to the man.

-You have many women here, she said. Do you find that interesting?

-I find it extraordinary, he said.

-You have slept with your wife. You have also slept with the dancer?

-Yes.

-Many times?

-Not many.

-It was pleasant?

-Yes. Very.

-You will then have to sleep with me as well. In this way I will be able to share you with them and I will not have to worry about being jealous.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds