A Capital in Eastern Europe 1

-Do it now, please, she said. The dancer's arms came up around the wife's back and her hands began massaging the wife's breasts.

-Oh, yes, she said. This is who I am. Oh, yes.

They continued this way. The husband and the artist could hear the dancer sucking and chewing on the wife's pussy. They caught sight of her tongue, long and stiff, licking when she pulled her head back. The wife's head was thrown back and she was facing the ceiling, her eyes closed in delirium. Suddenly she let out a cry.

-Ahhhhhhh, she said several times, all the while moving her crotch against the dancer's face.

When it was over she fell to the side and the four of them looked at her. Her face and chest were flushed and she had a wild look in her eyes. The dancer looked dazed as well, and they noticed her mouth, chin, and nose were very wet and the wife's shiny pubic hairs were all over her. She picked them off and rubbed them against her breasts.

-I am very hairy now, she said, laughing. I am a hairy beast.

-Yes, you are, said the wife, looking at her. You are my hairy fucking beast. You will fuck me often, you will. And I you, very often.

The artist looked at the husband and put her arm around him.

-Your wife is very excited.

-Yes, he said, I have not seen her like this in a long time.

-She has discovered something, the artist said.

-Yes, said the husband. I see that. He smiled as his wife, who returned his smile.

-I love you, too, you know, she said.

-I know, said her husband, as he reached his hand out to touch her breast. I know. Then the dancer spoke.

-It seems we have reached a new level.

(End of part 8).

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds