A Capital in Eastern Europe 1

-Yes, he said.

-Jealousy is something I cannot afford with my art.

-No, he said.

-I am going to touch you now. She moved her hand under water and took his penis gently.

-It is already big, she said,

-I believe so, he said.

-Then you must touch me as well, but lightly, so that my fluid does not come out. That way when you enter me we will not have friction there.

He touched her.

-I am wet inside? she asked.

-Yes, he said. Very.

-Good. Please enter me now. I want you very much inside me. She spread her legs under water as the man moved closer.

-Yes, now, she said.

He positioned himself and thrust and felt himself glide into the artist's pussy.

-Oh, he said.

-Oh, yes, she said. Yes. Now you must move in me quickly because I will climax very soon.

He moved only a few times and felt himself rising.

-Please all of you hug me now, for I am ready, said the artist.

The man moved in and the other two women bent themselves towards the artist. The man kissed the artist, their eyes open, as the other two women kissed her ears and felt her breasts. The dancer whispered she was masturbating and just at the point of climax and the wife whispered yes, yes.

-Now I come, the artist said. Oh, oh, oh, and I feel you come as well. You are very, very big inside me now. Thank you.

-Yes, ah, ah, said the man.

Part 6

The four of them held each other tightly as the other two women made similar noises. Finally they fell back from each other.

-Now I know why I wanted to come here, said the artist. It is just as I imagined. Although I imagined I might have to wait to have the man.

-No, said the wife. We wanted it this way. If you desire, you can be part of our relationship plan. It is somewhat complicated.

-Only if I can be with you two as well, said the artist.

-Oh, yes, said the dancer and the wife.

-It is not so complicated then, she said.

-Only when we are away, said the dancer.

-You will be away.

-From time to time we will travel. Then you will stay with the gentleman, if you wish. It is our desire that he experience pleasure while we are away.

-I think that would be very pleasant, said the artist. How often would I be able to visit.

-As often as you liked, said the wife. When we are here and when we are not here.

-We must not tell anyone, I think, said the artist.

-No, said the husband, I think somehow the embassy might be concerned.

They laughed.

They left the pool and showered together in the large shower. They put on their bathing suits again and lay in the sun on towels on the grass near the pool. The day was becoming warm. As they rested they fell asleep.

The wife awoke to see the artist facing her, her eyes open. The dancer and the husband were on their stomachs, sleeping.

-I am so thirsty. May I have glass of water, whispered the artist.

-Certainly, said the wife. Come inside and I will get it for you.

The two of them got up noiselessly and went into the kitchen of the house, where the wife got water for them both. They drank, looking at each other over the rims of the glasses.

-You are very attractive, said the wife.

-As are you, said the artist. I have always wondered what you looked like. Now I know.

-Yes.

-I look forward to touching you, the artist said.

-You do?

-Very much. I wish to touch you very much. To explore your lovely body.

-My goodness.

-You are in love with the dancer.

-Yes, I believe so.

-And with your husband.

-Always. We have been together many years.

-And you will go with the dancer on her tours.

-Some of the time, yes, said the wife.

-That must be exciting.

-I think so, she said.

-I have always wondered what your husband looked like. He is very handsome.

-Yes. Very.

-He seems also very proficient.

-I believe he is, said the wife.

-You would not mind if I asked a question.

-Certainly not.

-You have had many affairs or outside activity, the two of you.

-None, in fact, said the wife. This is our first experience.

-Does it surprise you.

-Yes. At least if someone had told me two days ago I would be in this situation I would have laughed.

-But now you are not laughing.

-Except with wonder, said the wife.

-The dancer is very magnetic.

-Yes. She is compelling.

-That is nice, said the artist.

-It is funny, but...

-But...

-I believe I find you so as well. The wife's face flushed. And I think I am suddenly becoming far too forward.

-You are not. I find you so as well, said the artist. Your blush is very becoming. Pause. You have been with women before the dancer.

-Never, said the wife.

-But you have imagined it.

-Perhaps in my subconscious, or in my dreaming.

-That can be very real.

-It must be so.

-Do you suppose we will be able to be together, said the artist.

-I think so. Soon, I imagine.

-Would you permit me to be with you now.

-I think so, said the wife, looking at the woman. Am I crazy.

-Not at all, I do not think. Would you prefer here in the house or outside.

-I think outside, said the wife. We are all together in this, yes.

-That is lovely, said the artist. Let's go there.

The two of them left the kitchen and returned to the grass. They whispered so as not to wake the others.

-Shall we move this towel here, said the artist.

-Yes, said the wife.

They moved a few paces away and lay down together. They removed their bathing suits.

-How would you prefer, said the artist.

-It does not matter, said the wife.

The artist looked at her.

-I believe we must kiss first.

-Yes, please, said the wife.

The artist moved her hand behind the wife's head and leaned over her, their breasts touching and their nipples coming erect. She put her tongue lightly on the wife's lips, and then began to kiss her. As she did, she moved her other hand to caress the wife's stomach and, finally, her pudenda, very lightly. The wife shivered slightly and put an arm around the artist. With her other hand she massaged the artist's breast. Soon they were locked in an embrace, their tongues engaged heavily in each other's mouths, their breasts pressed together. The artist whispered to the wife.

-Now we must, as they say, fuck with each other.

-Oh, yes, said the wife. Now, please.

The artist got on top of the wife and their legs scissored together. They slid up and down and making them wet with the moisture.

-Now let us go slowly please, the wife gasped.

-Yes, said the artist between kisses. We will go slowly.

They continued to massage and rub each other for some time. The artist spoke.

-Are you ready, she whispered.

-Oh, yes, said the wife. I am ready.

-Shall we come together.

-I, I, yes, please.

They continued, increasing the pressure on each other. By now they were sweaty and sliding on each other in the warm sun. The wife felt as if her whole body was being consumed by the actions of the artist. They were so engrossed in their lovemaking that they did not notice the husband and the dancer had awakened and were watching them. The dancer whispered to the husband.

-It is attractive, no?

-Very, said the husband. I am getting an erection.

-So am I, whispered the dancer. My clitoris is hard inside me. Will you massage it for me?

-With pleasure, said the husband. Do you prefer my hand, my tongue, or my penis?

-That is a difficult decision, but I think I would like you on top of me and to insert your penis and I will masturbate as well.

-Yes, said the man. He slowly rolled over and quietly entered the dancer.

-We must watch them, said the man, beginning to stroke inside her.

-Yes, said the dancer. They are very close. They both turned their heads to watch the wife and the artist approaching their climax.

-Are you jealous of my wife?

-Not at all, said the dancer. I am delighted we have apparently found the solution to our problem.

-I believe so, said the man. She is different from you but is very lovely.

-You now have three women, she said.

-Yes, he said. Three beautiful women.

-I think this will be interesting, said the dancer.

-It already is, said the man. Now I must attend you.

-Oh, yes, please, said the dancer. You are very deep right now. Please continue. She removed her hand from her pussy and held his buttocks as he moved within her. As they were continuing, they heard the two women moan and they looked over at them. The artist had collapsed on top of the wife, kissing her ear. They were holding each other. As they lay spent, they looked over and saw the dancer and the husband, who by then were reaching their own stage of intensity that drowned out other perceptions.


-Let's go closer, said the artist.

-No, let's just watch from here, said the wife. I love watching my husband make love. He is so beautiful. I imagine myself under him like that. And the dancer is so agile.

-She likes to masturbate while she is receiving him, said the artist.

-Yes, I noticed.

-That is very exciting. I don't believe I have done that.

-Nor I, said the wife. But now I know to try.

-Oh, my, they are enthralled, said the artist. Look at that.

The husband and dancer were approaching climax. Finally, both breathing heavily and groaning, they reached it.

-Yes, my love, whispered the wife, now, now.

And they finished, the dancer clasping the man and rising up against him, her legs entwined around him as she spasmed, moving hard against him.

Then the wife got up from her towel and went over to them, still glistening with perspiration from her own exertions with the artist and lay down beside them. As she kissed them she spoke.

-That was so beautiful, she said. Thank you.

-Yes, said the dancer. We were inspired from watching you and the artist. We couldn't restrain ourselves.

-That is how it should be, said the wife. Always.

Part 7

The four of them regrouped, naked and sweaty, and sat crosslegged. The dancer spoke.

-Tomorrow I believe we must begin making our plans. I am to travel on to my next engagement and I would like to have your wife accompany me. Would that be agreeable to you both?

-Yes, said the wife.

-Of course, said the husband. How long will you be away? he said, looking at his wife, who looked at the dancer.

-I believe we can return for a few days in about two weeks, she said. We will fly back for a grand reunion. And we hope you both will be here for us.

-Yes, said the man. The artist nodded as well, looking at the man.

-I believe I will have become a surrogate wife by that time, said the artist. It will be my pleasure to discover what such a thing is like.

-I'm certain you will find it pleasant, said the wife. My husband is simplicity itself to live with. He even picks up after himself and makes his own coffee in the morning.

-That is not entirely true, he said. But usually.

-I cannot be here every night, said the artist, but most nights and all weekend.

-I often work late at any rate, he said. I will be able to get advance work done so perhaps we can all take some time off when you two return.

-That would be lovely, said the dancer.

Their conversation continued thus as they planned their schedules for the coming two weeks. As they did so, the wife felt herself becoming more relaxed. Sitting between her husband and the dancer, she looked at her still-wet pussy and began to touch it. Watching herself, she spoke.

-I never imagined I had as much life here as I have experienced this weekend.

-You are very much alive, said the husband. What would you like us to do?

-I believe I would like you to watch me masturbate, she said. I am feeling quite giddy over all of this. She continued to massage herself, looking intently at her hand as she did so.

They all sat cross-legged as they watched the wife continue. The artist spoke.

-This is so engrossing I don't believe I can resist touching myself.

-Nor I, said the man. The dancer nodded.

-May we accompany you in this journey? the dancer said.

-Oh... yes, said the woman. I am moving very quickly, though. It is as if I am on fire from the sun.

The other three began to masturbate themselves, looking alternately at the wife, at each other, and at themselves. The man stared down at the head of his penis, which was beginning to discharge pre-seminal fluid. Then the four of them leaned towards the space in the center.

-Oh, my, said the wife. I feel so free.

-Yes, said the dancer. We are free for ourselves and for... each other. But this is... for ourselves.

-Yes, said the man, I am very... close.

-We shall race to conclusion, then, said the artist. I am very close.

The four of them continued and one by one, beginning with the wife, they climaxed. The man spurted he semen out onto his legs and down his hands as the women watched, each in her own stage of climax. The artist bent down over him and licked semen from his leg. Then his wife did the same on his penis. The dancer, meanwhile, leaned over and kissed the artist's nearest breast.

-I love your breasts, she said.

-They are not completely erect as they were when I was younger, but they are still attractive, I believe, said the artist.

-Yes, said the wife. We are all still quite attractive, aren't we? She lifted her breasts with her hands and looked at them.

-I believe I am spent, said the man. Finally spent. Do you think we should nap?

-Yes, said the wife. Let us shower and sleep on our bed.

The four of them entered the large shower and washed each other. The wife again washed her husband's penis with her mouth, but gently. They dried off and fell onto the large bed next to each other and drifted off to sleep.

Two hours later, at dusk, the wife awoke to find the dancer's arm draped across her back. She disengaged herself and went to the kitchen, where, clad in a light nightgown, she began to prepare dinner. Eventually the other three awoke and came to the kitchen. The man had on his boxer shorts. The dancer had on only a large a silk shirt, and the artist had only her panties, which were blue and had lace around the edges.

-What a group we are! said the dancer in delight.

-A hungry group as well, I think, said the man. I will get some wine.

-How can I help, said the artist.

-Why don't you two set the table, the wife said, motioning to the large table by a window in the kitchen. They did, and a dinner ensued that was enlivened by the sight of the artist's breasts hanging down when she leaned over her plate to eat. The man, sitting next to her, noticed them frequently. By the end of the meal, the man had removed his shirt, his wife had pulled her bathrobe open to expose her full breasts, and the dancer had opened her shirt to expose her smaller but very shapely breasts. Then the artist, sitting next to the wife, spread some preserves from a jar on the table on both of her large nipples, licking her fingers off after doing so. The others sat looking at the red preserves covering her nipples.

-I wonder who would like some preserves? she said, pushing her chest boldly out. Her breasts were magnificent.

The wife, sitting next to her, leaned over quietly and slowly licked the preserves from the artist's right breast as the others watched. Then the husband, from the other side, did the same. The two of them began sucking gently on her nipples, which grew erect. By then the four were in a certain state of excitement, and the dancer spoke.

-We must respond to this lovely provocation somewhat systematically, yes? The others nodded their agreement.

-I propose first that we return to the bedroom. They left their chairs and soon were sitting crosslegged on the bed, the man across from the dancer, each of them having the wife and the artist on either side. Noticing the man's erection, the dancer spoke again.

-Since we have this lovely erection among us, I propose that the three of us lie down next to each other and, without touching anything of ourselves or one another, we allow the man to enter us each in turn, but only for three movements. The woman who eventually receives his ejaculation will then spend the night with him and the other two women will pleasure each other during the night. Is this agreeable?

It was. The women arranged themselves with appropriate space between them to facilitate the man's movement, and the man got on his knees. His wife was in the middle; the artist was on his left, and the dancer on his right. None of them moved, and all of them looked at his penis, which was erect and quivering.

He moved to the left and the artist spread her legs. Looking at her, he guided himself with his hand into her pussy. It was tighter than his wife's and shaped differently from the dancer's; he could easily feel her cervix bone against him. If anything, her pussy seemed slightly lower than he recalled. Slowly he counted one, two, three, as he stroked inside her, feeling the top of his penis rub against her. She looked at him, moving just perceptibly, but said nothing.

He withdrew and moved somewhat awkwardly over to his wife. She smiled at him as he entered her. He felt her familiar ample flesh against his penis. She surrounded him perfectly and he could feel every part of her. He smiled in return and stroked very, very slowly, one, two three. On the third stroke he stayed in her momentarily, but then withdrew. Finally he moved to the dancer, whose tongue he could see lying below her teeth in a provocative manner. She spread her legs and watched as he entered her. Her pussy, he noticed, was not as tight as that of the artist, nor as encompassing as his wife's, but she had incredible control of her muscles there, and he could feel he as she contracted on him as he stroked. On the first stroke he remained fully inserted as she squeezed his penis twice, moving her pelvis against his slightly as she did so. He pulled back and completed his second and third stroke, pausing slightly at the end.

-I am not going to last, he said. This is difficult. I am afraid I know what will happen. The others smiled at this.

And indeed, it did. He moved again to the artist, and entering her, could feel himself approaching climax. He

let out a moan, feeling the top of his penis again rubbing hard against the top of her low-slung pussy, and she smiled as on the third stroke he came gushing into her.

-Yes, she said, please, yes. I feel it now.

The wife and the dancer turned and looked at each other, smiling, and immediately embraced. The man fell on the artist and they began to kiss passionately.

-Please make me come now, whispered the artist to the man. I am stimulated and cannot wait. He stroked hard with what was left of his declining erection and soon she let out a moan that was quite loud. As they fell against each other, they turned and looked. The wife had mounted the dancer and the two of them were engaged in frantic movements sliding movements while kissing each other. The artist said to the man,

-Look how they copulate with each other. It is quite remarkable.

-Yes, said the man. They look like man and woman. I believe they are not far behind us. They will come soon.

-Yes, said the artist, and then more loudly, Come, you two mad beautiful copulators, come, please. We wish to see it. The two women moaned and the dancer spoke in a guttural voice.

-I am being fucked, I am being truly fucked now.

The wife was burying her leg now in the dancer's crotch and rubbing her breasts furiously over the other woman's breasts.

-Ahh, yes, said the dancer, now I come, I come.

-Oh, yes, said the wife, more quietly, as she arched her back and looked down at the dancer. I made you come. I did it. Now you will make me come, please.

-Yes, said the dancer. Anything, my love.

The wife pulled herself up and suddenly settled her crotch on the dancer's face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds