A Complex Life

After coating my now hard cock with some of the KY I moved up behind him, and holding it with one hand I pushed the head against and then into his asshole. As I fucked his ass I could feel him clenching his sphincter around my cock and could also feel his cum running out of my asshole and down my leg.

After I'd fucked him for about five or six minutes he began to urge me "cum in my ass, oh man fuck it and cum in my ass."

Another minute or two of shoving my cock into him, and his ass squeezing me brought on my nut and I shot several spurts of cum into his asshole. As I went soft I pulled my still dribbling cock out.

I went into the bathroom and got him a larger towel then went back in and sat on the toilet to push what remained of Abe's cum from my ass. After wiping I wet a face cloth and washed my dirty dick before wetting another cloth to bring to Abe.

I went out and sat with him on the sofa and Abe asked "Did you like it?"

"Sure did. Would you like to make this a regular Monday thing?"

He looked at me as if to see if I was serious and then "I'd like that."

So for the rest of the time I lived there we'd get together most Monday's at either mine or his apartment and suck and fuck each other. It wasn't always in the morning because sometimes one or the other of us had something to do, but it was always before his wife would get home which was usually around 5:30-6:00 o'clock.

While carrying on with Abe, which was much more difficult now that school was out for the summer, I still was getting with Patty pretty often as well.

One summer evening it was humid as hell and the mosquitoes were out in droves so we were in her apartment drinking a few beers and talking. Her sister Kathy was home this evening too which was unusual as she usually had plenty of dates of her own, when she too wasn't involved with school or work.

We'd shared a couple six packs between us and Patty was in an affectionate mood and wanted to kiss pretty often. She was an excellent kisser and I love being with someone who enjoys kissing, it always makes me horny and hard and this time was no exception.

She and I were on the sofa and Kathy sat across from us watching as we made out.

Patty climbed over me and straddled my lap, put her arms around my neck and we really got into it and I figured we'd be moving to her bedroom shortly. In the past when we'd gotten this far and this heated Kathy would have left the room or have been out on a date of her own and we did the same if she had a guy over, it was unusual for her to hang around this long.

As we made out my hands roamed over Patty's legs, hips and ass, feeling her through the shorts she was wearing.

I hadn't heard when got up or moved but felt Kathy kneel on the sofa next to us on my left.

Patty broke our kiss and looked at her sister who said "don't hog it all" and while remaining on my lap straddling my hips she leaned back a little as Kathy moved between us and placed her lips to mine. She drove her tongue into my mouth and sucked on mine when I pushed into hers.

We separated after a bit and Patty came right back and kissed me again just as passionately as before.

It was apparent that neither sister minded sharing so I got into it too (actually my internal reaction was probably closer to "Well, all right!!").

This time when she pulled her lips from mine Patty slipped off my lap as Kathy moved in and took her place kissing me.

Patty knelt on the floor and undid my pants and tugged them and my underwear down after I raised my ass up some, my hard cock snapping upright as she pulled the clothing over my hips.

Sitting on the sofa making out with one sister, who I'd never thought of playing around with before as the other sister, my girlfriend, pulled my clothes off was not something I'd ever thought I'd get to experience, but yet I was, purely by chance and definitely digging it.

After she'd gotten my pants off Patty knelt on the sofa on my right and I turned and kissed her. Kathy rubbed my chest over my shirt as her sister and I kissed and when Kathy pulled my mouth back to hers, Patty told hold of my hard cock and began to stroke me.

My hands were moving over the outside of their clothing over their hips and ass, the only areas accessible to me in the positions they were in, kneeling on either side of me.

When Patty pulled me back to her for a kiss Kathy placed her hand on my cock with her sisters.

She commented to Patty about how wet I was and Patty took her lips from mine and said "yeah he leaks like that a lot, and it tastes good too", then pushed her tongue back into my mouth.

After our kiss, Patty slipped off the sofa again and knelt on one side of my legs as Kathy collected some of my precum on her finger and brought it to her mouth telling her sister after she pulled her finger out "that is good."

Patty began to go down on me as Kathy kissed me again and after a minute or so she also moved down and knelt on the floor but on the left side of my legs.

Patty sucked me for a minute or so, then Kathy would pull my cock from her sister's mouth and then she'd suck me for a bit. They went back and forth sucking me and a couple times they both pressed their lips against the shaft on their side of my cock and ran them up and down the shaft and over the head at the same time. Once as Kathy sucked me, Patty leaned over my leg moved her head down and sucked on my balls.

They'd been sucking and licking me for about ten minutes when I came in Patty's mouth, but instead of swallowing as she usually did she leaned over as Kathy leaned towards her and they kissed, sharing my cum.

Surprise and delight were my reactions and watching the two sister's share something so intimate only served to keep my cock hard. This was no sisterly kiss they were sharing, there was some serious tongue play going on.

After they were done kissing I pulled Patty to her feet and said "I want to return the favor" and began to undo her shorts.

She placed her hands on mine, stopped me and said "I want you to do Kathy first."

I looked up at her for a second or two and she nodded in response to the question on my face.

So I turned to her sister and took her into my arms and began to undo and remove her clothing as we kissed, our hands roaming over each other. Once I had her naked she lay back on the sofa and I knelt on the floor between her spread legs.

Kathy's body was practically identical to Patty's, 32B breasts, and her pussy, like her sisters was also child-like in appearance, her clit similarly sized but with less of a clitoral hood protecting it, maybe a bit more hair.

As I leaned in and licked along the outside of her slit Patty told her sister "you'll like this, he's eats pussy almost as good as you."

Spreading her lips with my fingers I pressed my mouth over her pussy and flicking my tongue over every inch of it and wondered what Patty had meant by that statement. Did she mean that literally? And how would she know?

I licked around and over her hole and through her tiny inner lips up to her clit, which was a hard little nub against my tongue. Flicking my tongue over her clit I pushed a finger into her pussy and could feel her inner muscles clasping it, gripping it trying to hold it inside her. In contrast to Patty's "that's good, that's good" mantra, Kathy was a moaner.

As I ate her sister Patty watched us as she took off her clothes and sat rubbing her nipples with each hand, occasionally reaching over and rubbing one of Kathy's.

Moving back down I lifted Kathy's legs and tongue fucked her pussy, driving my tongue deep into her hole tasting her sweet juices. As I ate her she rocked her hips upward as if hinting she wanted me to lick lower, to eat her ass.

I wasn't sure given her sisters aversion to this act but it seemed to be what she was asking for through her movements. I pulled my tongue from her pussy and licked further down, licking the "taint" and got no negative reaction, but instead only slightly louder moans. Encouraged I continued down until I passed my tongue over her asshole.

When my tongue passed over her asshole she moaned "ooohhh" loudly so I began to eat her asshole more aggressively then heard her tell Patty passionately "he's eating my ass."

Patty responded "I thought you'd like that."

Then Patty said to me as I ate her sister's ass "unlike me she likes her ass eaten and played with, but she doesn't like to be fucked back there" and I noted she had her hand on Kathy's tit and was playing with her nipple.

I ate her ass for another minute or so then went back to eating her pussy. After I'd eaten Kathy for another two or three minutes I lifted my head and pushed my thumb into her pussy hole and rubbed my index and middle fingers against her asshole. Placing my lips over her clit I began to flick my tongue against it.

As I pumped my thumb in and out of her my other two fingers stimulated her rear hole, well lubed by my earlier oral ministrations. And although she'd had several small orgasms as I ate her, this action along with my tongue and lips on her clit brought Kathy to orgasm quickly and she came pretty strongly, moaning loudly, holding my mouth against her sex as she came.

After her sister had come down from her orgasm I looked at Patty, my face covered with her sister's juices and asked "can I eat you now?"

She nodded as she swiveled her ass around on the cushion and spread her legs for me.

I crawled over between them, licking my way up from her knees along the inside of her thighs and when I began to go down on her she went into her usual "that's good, that's good" song.

I ate her for several minutes when Kathy knelt beside me, her chin resting on my arm, and watched as I ate her sister's pussy. As I licked her pussy, tongued her hole and flicked my tongue over her clit, Kathy placed her hand on her sister's pubic bone and spread Patty's lips with two fingers, holding her wet pussy open for me.

Patty had cum twice; small ones, when Kathy put her hand on my shoulder and gently but firmly pushed me away and said "let me get some" and took my place between her sister's legs after I'd moved to the side.

I sat on the floor next to them and watched as Kathy stuck two fingers inside Patty's pussy and placed her mouth on her sex.

Patty never missed a beat keeping up her "that's good" as her sister went down on her.

Using my nails I gently ran my hand over Kathy's back and ass as she ate the pussy in front of her, eventually slipping my hand under her from behind and inserting two fingers into her very wet slit.

Kathy's own fingers held her sister's lips spread wide open as her head moved up and down and left to right as she held her mouth pressed hard against Patty's pussy and I watched as she came twice in her sister's mouth.

As she ate her sister's pussy Kathy moaned occasionally and minutes later, moaned into her sisters slit a little louder as she too came on my fingers. After Kathy came I scratched her back a bit more then moved and sat aside them again, watching.

After being eaten by Kathy for about five or six minutes more Patty sat up and pushed her kneeling sister off her pussy and slid off the sofa, straddling her sister's legs and was basically sitting on Kathy's lap as they engaged in some passionate, very un-sisterly-like kissing.

After about a minute of them kissing, Patty leaned towards me and we shared a quick kiss as Kathy squeezed Patty's tits. Breaking our kiss but remaining on Kathy's lap she asked "Did what we do shock you?" then bit her lower lip waiting for a response.

I sat in thought for a moment thinking of how to respond. I had to be very careful. Going through my mind was: Was I shocked? Absolutely! Aroused, delighted, surprised and shocked would be my description, but I knew none of these answers would be the correct response. After several moments more consideration I shook my head and said "Shocked? No, it wasn't shocking. It was more…unexpected?"

Both girls smiled and then Kathy said "We've been doing this forever, since a female cousin showed us how good it felt."

All I could say was "cool."

Patty stood and Kathy unfolded her legs from under her then lay back on the floor as Patty turned around and got down into a 69 with her sister.

Kathy's hands were on the cheeks of Patty's ass as she stuck her tongue out and licked the pussy above her. Patty's arms were wrapped around the outside of Kathy's legs who had her knees raised with her feet on the floor, and Patty's hands were on her sister's ass, the fingers toying along the crack, her face buried between Kathy's thin thighs. As they ate eat each other Kathy moaned and Patty was giving her muffled, more like moaning "that's good, that's good" response.

I crawled around them as they went down on each other, scratched Patty's back, squeezed a boob, played with a nipple, caressed Patty's ass cheeks or Kathy's legs. Once I stopped behind Patty and on all fours, stuck out my tongue and licked her pussy lips and hole from behind as Kathy licked and sucked on her sister's clit.

After about three or four minutes of 69ing they rolled over with practiced grace putting Kathy on top.

I continued moving around the girls as before except when I got behind Kathy I ate her ass as she and her sister ate each others pussies. I buried my face between her cheeks and licked over, around and into her asshole. As much as she was moaning to her sister's tongue action, she moaned louder when I began to eat her ass.

I ate her for two, three minutes or so then pulled my face from the crack of her ass and licked and kissed one of her cheeks then looked down at Patty when she said breathlessly "fuck her, fuck her as we eat each other."

Through my mind was running "damn, how hot is this?"

I straddled Patty's head with my knees and held my cock in one hand and rubbed the head of it up and down the length of Kathy's slit. When I nudged the head against her sister's clit Patty passed her tongue over the shaft and head of my cock before going back to licking her sister.

I pushed into Kathy's hole and easily slipped in to the base then put my hands on her hips. Moving in and out of her, I could feel her pussy grip my cock as she clenched and released her pussy muscles. Her pussy was so tight that at times it felt as if someone was squeezing the sides of my cock between their palms.

As I fucked her sister's pussy I would occasionally feel Patty's tongue flick against my balls or along my shaft.

I fucked Kathy for about five minutes when I just couldn't take anymore, the visual, auditory and physical stimuli of the evening was just too much and I shot my load into her as she shoved her hips back meeting my thrusts as she too came.

Spent I pulled out, then scooted back and sat against the front of the sofa as Kathy rolled off Patty and lay on her back.

Patty quickly flipped around and buried her face in her sister's pussy eating my cum from her hole.

Listening to Kathy moan and watching Patty ravenously eat her sister's pussy clean made my cock began to rise again, albeit slowly.

Finished with her snack and seeing I was hard again Patty came over, climbed over me and as I moved down for her, she sat on my cock. She rode me as usual with her eyes closed, leaning back rubbing her areoles and nipples.

Kathy watched us for a moment the stood and came over to us, leaned over and kissed her sister a quick smack then faced me and threw her leg across me, straddling my upper body. Holding my head she pushed her pussy against my mouth and I flicked my tongue over her clitoral hood that was poking from between her lips. Less then a minute later she turned around putting her ass towards me and as I lay my head back against the seat cushion she pushed her ass onto my face.

Patty was still riding my cock as I began to again eat Kathy's ass. Kathy was sitting on my face, my tongue moving over, around and into her asshole as she masturbated. I could feel her fingering herself when I put my hands around her legs and inside her thighs.

About two minutes later Patty came as she rode my cock hard then fell to the side onto the floor.

Another minute or so later Kathy came from her twin stimulation and after plopped down and sat on the sofa next to my head.

I got off the floor and sat on the sofa next to Kathy and as I was still hard began to stroke myself.

Kathy leaned over and licked the head of my cock as I stroked and not to be left out Patty crawled over and began to suck my balls. It didn't take long for me to come and I shot little more then a dribble of cum that ran down my cock, the first tiny spurt landing on my belly. Kathy licked it up off my cock and belly then she and Patty again engaged in a kiss to share my last seed of the evening.

We all got on the floor together and the sister's lay on either side of me as we cuddled, talked and fell asleep.

Around midnight Patty woke to go pee and we all got up then. I dressed, kissed the girls again and went back to my apartment since we all had to work the next day, or should I say that morning.

As I walked along the breezeway back to my apartment I knew I'd be tired come daylight, but then thought "man, what a night."

Abe and I continued to meet most Monday's, not always being able to get together because of other commitments. We'd suck and fuck each other for a couple hours before it was over for that time, each looking forward to the next. Abe liked fucking me and since, with other men I'm more of a bottom this suited me just fine, but he occasionally liked getting fucked as well. But neither of us ever left unsatisfied.

One Monday when I knew we'd be getting together I was up early, cleaned out my ass then showered and lubed up my asshole, fingering myself, getting ready for the fucking I was sure to receive this morning. After a while I used a dildo I'd bought to fuck my asshole, getting it more open and relaxed. Leaving the dildo in my ass I dressed only in a pair of shorts and tee shirt. Every few minutes I'd have to reach down and push the dildo back into my asshole as it slipped partially out of me.

I watched from the window, looking for him to head my way and after about ten minutes or so watched as he headed across the courtyard from his maintenance office next to the laundry room.

When I was sure he was headed my way I opened the door and looked left and right down the breezeway making sure no one was coming. Peering over the handrail I saw him coming up the stairs to my floor, so then I hurried back into the apartment, stripped off my shirt and shorts and knelt head down on the floor with my ass up and pointed towards the wide open door, the dildo obscenely sticking out of my asshole.

I heard his foot steps getting louder as he walked down the breezeway and as he neared my door I heard the elderly lady who lived in the apartment three doors past mine call out "good morning."

I wasn't sure if she was walking towards my apartment on her way to the stairs or not and fought the urge to cover myself. But moments later I heard her screen door bang shut and then heard Abe enter the room.

His foot steps stopped short as he paused at the door and said something, but couldn't hear what it was, he had spoken so softly.

I heard the door close and him put his tool box down then felt his hand on my hip before feeling the dildo begin to move in and out of me as Abe fucked my ass with the toy cock.

Leaving the dildo in my ass he stood and removed his clothing then got down on the floor alongside of me with his head towards my hind end. He lay on his back and took hold of the cock in my ass and began to pump it in and out of me again.

I moved my head and shoulders over his hips so I could suck his cock as he played with my ass.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Complex Life
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds