A Complex Life

When I moved up and lay beside her Dotty rolled onto her side, looked at me and said "no ones ever done that to me before and I've never known anything that's felt that wonderful either."

She placed her hand on my cheek and said "I've never done this before either, not even with Abe but I want to do it for you" then slid down the bed and took my semi-hard cock in her hand.

She played with it and as she did I became fully hard. She ran her finger through my precum and stuck her finger in her mouth and made an expression that said she liked the taste.

She stared at my cock for several seconds, holding it inches from her face, examining it, and then licked my cock like an ice cream cone. Next she placed it in her mouth but didn't really go down on me. In her inexperience she didn't move her mouth up and down my cock but just sucked and licked it with her tongue.

I told her "I appreciate what you're trying to do but can I show you?"

She nodded, and was maybe a little embarrassed.

"Put it back in your mouth."

After she done it I said "now do what you were doing before with your tongue."

When she had I took her head and moved it up and down on my cock.

"Cover your teeth with your lips."

She caught on quickly and began to move her head on her own, but she did bite me a few times and choked herself once when she went too deep.

I let her continue for about three minutes, let her experiment and experience, when I lifted her head and told her "that was good for the first time, but we'll work on it some more another time. Ok?"

Dotty nodded and then I asked her to lie back down for me.

I got up and knelt between her legs and instinctively she pulled them back to her chest and I lay the head of my cock against her pussy hole without entering her. Placing my hands on the back of her thighs at her knees I pressed my hips forward entering her slowly and again marveled at how tight she was.

As I pushed into her, her eyes closed, her mouth opened wide and she sucked in a breath and held it.

After hitting bottom I began to fuck her and as she came closer to her orgasm I'd slow down or stop until we'd fucked for about seven or eight minutes. When I couldn't hold out any longer I began to ride her hard, pumping in and out of her grasping pussy. When she came her pussy clamped down on my cock just as I began to shoot into her. After I'd cum I fucked my softening cock in and out of her until it slipped out and then lay beside her.

We lay together in silence for about five minutes then Dotty got out of bed and went into her bathroom where I heard her peeing. After she came back out she picked up her robe and slipped it on without closing it.

Taking the hint I got up and began to dress and when I'd finished Dotty looked at me and said sincerely "thank you."

I nodded and then she came over and stood close and said "I'm sorry I've been such a bitch to you, but I guess I just can't help myself, I guess I've grown into a bitter old lady. Besides catching you with Abe like that kind of pissed me off too."

Again I could only nod.

Then she softly asked "will you be back."

I looked at her smiled and said "a deals a deal and besides…it wasn't that bad once you relaxed."

She looked at me a few seconds then placed her hand on my cheek and pulled my face to hers and kissed me on my other cheek.

I lived at this apartment complex for another year and Dotty and I continued to get together during this time. She got better at giving blow jobs and although she didn't like me to cum in her mouth she loved me to shoot onto her face, even when we fucked she'd ask me to pull out and shoot on her face, even holding my cock as I done so.

Eventually I even got her to play with herself for me, getting comfortable enough with me watching to masturbate to an orgasm.

She was still pretty much a bitch to the tenants but understandably she was nicer to me and she also started cutting Abe a lot of slack too, turning a blind eye to our get-togethers.

For the first seven or eight months we had sex four to six times a month. In the eighth month or so, Dotty filed for divorce and moved into one of the just vacated apartments in the complex.

I really felt bad for Abe but he was happy about it, not having to live under her thumb (his words not mine) anymore.

It was also during this time I found out that Dotty and Abe hadn't been just the managers and maintenance man but the owners of the apartment complex.

I thought with her moving out on Abe she'd want to increase our rendezvous' but in fact they fell off to maybe twice a month.

Just before I moved out of the complex I found out why when she told me she'd met someone closer to her own age and had begun dating.

I was glad for her but on some level sad to see our affair coming to an end, even given how it came about in the first place.

During the year that had passed since I'd started having sex with Dotty I also kept up with Patty, her sister when she'd join in, Jeannette and Abe. I was getting all the sex a young man could want or handle, well at least all this young man could handle.

Just after I moved out of the complex I met the woman who'd eventually become my wife and although my marriage has lasted into three decades, my fidelity has not. I was faithful for several years, forsaking all others as the vow goes, but try as I might I just couldn't stay faithful forever and eventually got back into my old ways. I know it's selfish of me, but I guess I'm back to that short circuit or missing gene issue in the part of my brain that controls lust and fidelity.

I lost touch with Abe and Dotty after awhile until one day about fifteen years ago I read Abe's obituary in the paper. Although I didn't attend the wake I did go to the funeral but held back away from the mourners at graveside. I was pleased to see there was a good turnout to see the old man off and was surprised to see Dotty there as well.

I didn't realize she'd seen me until I noticed her walking my way with her arm on another gentleman's arm and when I had realized she was coming towards me I walked to meet her halfway.

We stopped a couple steps apart and she looked at me with a sad smile and said "I saw you standing over here and recognized you immediately. I'm so glad you came, I'd hoped you would. Abe would have liked you being here."

I nodded and said "seeing you, I'm glad I came too. I'm sorry about Abe."

Dotty nodded then introduced me to the man next to her saying "this is my husband Eric."

We shook hands as I introduced myself and Dotty said to Eric "Bill was a very good friend to Abe and me, helping us both through some…difficult times."

Then she said "Eric and I live in Biloxi now and when Abe fell ill we stayed at the apartment helping him out best we could until he passed."

I asked a little amazed "he still had the apartments after all these years?"

She nodded and said "I sold my interest to Abe when Eric and I got married, but now Abe went and left the place to me in his will and I don't know what to do with it. I'm too old to be a landlord again and I'm enjoying my retirement."

I took out one of my cards and wrote a name and number on the back and told Dotty as I handed it to her "please don't feel obligated but this is a friend of mine who'll give you good advice about things like this, it's what she does. If you decide to call, tell her I asked you to, she'll take good care of you."

Later I found out my friend had gotten her a good price for the place but that was more thanks to Abe who'd taken really good care of the property and hadn't let it get run down.

Dotty said "thank you" then asked "are you coming to the apartment for the post internment luncheon?"

I shook my head and said "I'm sorry but I can't, I just wanted to come and pay my respects to Abe."

She nodded then stepped forward and kissed me on the cheek. As she hugged me she whispered in my ear "even after all this time and everything that happened I still loved him."

I nodded as she stepped back and she said "thank you, thank you for everything."

I smiled and said "it was my pleasure" then shook Eric's hand and watched as they walked back the way they'd come, going towards their car.

Sad to say that was the last time I saw Dotty, and I honestly can't say whether or not she's still with us.

Jeannette still lives in town, although she'd gone to New York for a few years but she's back now. We're still friends and she has her own line of jewelry now. I've seen her pieces in broadcast and print ads and you'd recognize the brand name if I told you. We see each other often, as friends, and she and my wife are great pals. We trade gifts for our birthdays and Christmas, usually wine and we trade friendly barbs on our selections. She's still an Earth mama type but no longer stuck in 1968.

Patty, Kathy and I are also still friends. They completed their studies and eventually became surgical nurses and moved out to San Diego about eighteen years ago, married and started families. But whenever they come to town or my wife and I, or just me go out to the coast we get together for dinner and drinks.

In fact it was a two minute conversation Kathy and I had about three weeks ago that sparked this story, bringing up memories of all those years ago.

This most recent trip Patty and her second husband A.J., and Kathy came to town. Kathy's husband couldn't make it and I was truly disappointed because this guys really a character and fun to be around, I really liked him.

We were out for dinner and dancing and Kathy started talking about when we lived in the apartment complex. Patty, Kathy and I talked about this person or that person and their oddities, how they got drunk, stoned or made fools of themselves. Kathy talked about Attila (Dotty) and Abe, and we all shared stories about the things we used to do, the non-sexual things and everyone at the table laughed at some of the stories.

A.J. and I took turns dancing with the three women and once when Kathy and I were dancing we had our two minute conversation.

She asked "can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Did you ever get it on with Attila?"

I looked at her and after a moment smiled. "Why are you asking?"

She said "Well I'm just curious, she was always such a bitch to everyone, you included until one day she stopped being like that with you. Suddenly you were the fair haired boy who could do nothing wrong. We all thought you had to be jumping the old ladies bones for her to be so nice to you. Well…were you?"

I smiled and nodded and she playfully slapped me on the chest, laughed and asked "ew, how on earth could you?"

I thought back to how it turned out and how it all started, being basically blackmail and said "it seemed like the thing to do at the time."

Kathy laughed again, shook her head then said "you are such a perv."

"Can I ask a question now?"

"Of course, anything."

I looked into her eyes and asked "do you and Patty still…?" and I raised my eyebrows to finish the question.

Kathy looked over towards the table then back at me and said "yeah, but not as often, only four or five times a year now."

I said "too bad, but I guess the boys like it when you do."

She said "that's the problem. Patty loves him dearly but A.J.'s such a tight ass, so prudish that he doesn't even know about it."

I had to agree with her assessment of A.J.'s personality; he really could be a stick in the mud, and while I was friendly with him, I thought he was an ass.

She continued "of course Ken likes it and sometimes she and I sneak off alone together, but not as much as before."

Kidding I said "well then. Maybe I should send my wife home in a cab and we lose A.J. and get it on."

She looked at me and asked "for old time's sake? Sounds good, but I made a promise to Ken not to swing without him. He's a lot like you in some ways, pretty much anything goes, but unlike you he's got his hang-up's. He likes it when we get together with Patty or one of my other girlfriends but he won't even consider having another man in our bed."

I said "that's a shame since you give him another option for his pleasure."

She looked at me a long time before saying "you know Patty and I have talked from time to time and both of us have said its too bad one of us didn't marry you."

I told her "thanks, but believe me I'm no prize, I have my failings too."

She looked at me but didn't say anything as the song came to an end and we went back to the table.

But our conversation got me to thinking about those days and all that happened. I could write more about out tryst's but think I've put down enough and you should have at least the flavor of how it was, my life the eighteen months I lived in this complex.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Complex Life
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds