A Complex Life

He fucked my ass with the dildo and I sucked his cock for about five minutes more when he suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth and got behind me. He took the dildo from my ass and replaced it with his cock and fucked me with his hands holding my hips. As I was well lubed and relaxed he sank into me in one push and he set up a faster then usual rhythm, slamming his hips against my ass with each thrust.

My cock was dribbling precum but was soft and swung back and forth as Abe shoved his cock into my asshole. Abe fucked me for another three or four minutes until he shot his load into me then collapsed beside me on the floor.

I fell forward then rolled over and lifted my upper body, leaning back on my elbows.

Abe moved over between my legs and before taking my soft cock into his mouth and sucking me, he licked up my precum, running his tongue over my cock head and around the base of my shaft. I was hard in no time as his mouth moved up and down my shaft.

After sucking me for several minutes he asked "can your ass take anymore fucking?"

"Sure, I'm ready for more" but looking at his crotch I was a little confused.

His cock wasn't hard and he'd never gotten a second hard-on this quickly before but shortly found out what he wanted was to fuck me with the dildo some more.

As I got back on my knees with my head on the floor he sat behind me cross-legged, and then pressed the rubber cock into my still expanded hole. He used one hand to push and pull the fake cock in and out of my asshole and stroked my cock at the same time with the other, sometimes stopping to switch hands.

After about another four or five minute of this play I told him "I'm going to cum."

Leaving the dildo in my ass he had me roll onto my back and lift my legs. As he resumed fucking my ass with the dildo he took my cock in his mouth and it only took another two minutes before I shot a huge load filling his mouth, which he hungrily swallowed.

After, Abe crawled up next to me and we lay together for a while, my head on his shoulder and his arm around me.

From the time he came in my door to this moment not thirty minutes had passed. We'd been in no rush to get through this, it just happened that way, and it turned out to be the quickest session we'd had since our affair began, but I wasn't complaining. I'd sucked his cock, got mine sucked and got my ass fucked, repeatedly and well.

Abe said "when I came in here and saw you kneeling with that dildo sticking out of your asshole like that, it was the nastiest thing I'd ever seen and my cock went hard immediately. It's been a long time since that's happened."

I asked him "surprised you?"

"Did it! Nearly gave me a fucking heart attack" he said with some humor.

We lay cuddling for another ten minutes or so, then we got up and cleaned ourselves before Abe had to get back to work.

As mentioned earlier Patty and Kathy were required to work periodically, and sometimes they volunteered for an extra weekend, at the University hospital where they were studying to become registered nurses. Patty wasn't working the weekend I met Jeannette, but that meeting would lead to another sexual adventure.

I'd seen Jeannette around the complex in passing and she was one of those "characters" that live in most neighborhoods. She refused to give up the "summer of love" attitude, still living as if it were 1968 and was the Earth mama type, a hippie throw back complete with long free flowing dresses, head bands, flowers in her hair, granny glasses and talked about things being "groovy" and "far out."

The day we met I was lying back in a lounge chair at the pool catching some sun and she was sitting about twenty feet away on the edge of the pool. She had her long dress pulled up above her knees her bare feet in the water, leaning back on her palms with her face turned up and sitting there looking so content, like a cat.

From behind my sunglasses I watched as she idly kicked her feet in the water letting the warm sunlight hit her face. She was older then me by a few years and guessed her age at about twenty-five. She was no great beauty, but she was attractive with long raven hair.

It was hard to know what her body was like since she always had on those loose dresses but the way her apparently braless breasts were swaying back and forth under her dress as she kicked her feet in the water led you to believe they were more then a handful.

As I'd said we'd passed a few times, coming and going, and knew she was about 5'5" in height and had brown eyes.

Sitting up on the chair I asked "how's the water?"

She turned her head towards me, smiled and said "great, nice and warm."

Getting up I walked to the edge and sat down and put my feet in and said "you're right, it does feel good."

She said "I like it like this, sitting here, my feet in the water, it's quiet, peaceful."

I said "enjoy it, it won't last long. Being a Saturday everyone will be coming out to the pool eventually."

She nodded and said almost sadly "yeah, gets real noisy and loud then."

And she was right, as the complex was mostly people younger then thirty it did get loud and sometime a bit rowdy around the pool on weekends.

I introduced myself and she told me her name and we chatted for a while more and as more people came out I moved closer to her so we could continue to talk. We had a nice conversation for another thirty-forty minutes or so and then a few of the louder types came out and Jeannette said "well, it's been really nice talking to you, I enjoyed it" and then got up to leave.

I asked "can we talk again sometime?"

She said smiling down at me "sure, I'd like that."

During the next few weeks Jeannette and I would stop and talk a few minutes whenever we passed and one Saturday about two or three weeks after the first time we'd talked at the pool we were back there again.

This particular weekend the twins were working at the hospital and I had no other plans so was back lying out in the sun when Jeannette came down and soaked her feet again.

Moving over and sitting next to her we talked about this and that for quite a while until the rowdy's showed up again.

This time when she rose to leave Jeannette asked "would you like to come up and continue our talk?"

Standing I said "love too."

After slipping my feet into my sliders and putting my tee shirt on, I followed her across the courtyard and up the stairs.

Going into her apartment was like stepping back a few years to the smell of incense burning, pop art on the walls and hanging beads in the doorway leading from the living room.

She sat on the sofa and curled her legs under her as I sat at the other end, kind of turned half way so we could talk more or less looking at each other. We talked about anything and everything for a couple hours and around midday she asked "would you like to share some lunch and wine?"

It was the first time I'd ever had a good wine, not some two dollar off the shelf wine with a screw cap. We continued to talk as we ate and drank and at one point I commented on the wine telling her "I really expected something less, this is very good."

She said "thank you. I was kind of bred on the stuff. My parents are from the old country…Italy and my brother, sisters and I were raised drinking wine from an early age."

Turned out Jeannette came from a well to do family, her parents both being successful professionals and had given their children a good education including an appreciation of fine wines and foods. In fact it was from discussions with Jeannette that day and others that I'd have to credit for my interest in fine wines which I carry to this day.

We finished our meal then sat back and shared the rest of the bottle and continued to talk. It was amazing how much we found to talk about, how much common interest we shared, and even found we could talk about things we didn't share in common, but found interesting nonetheless.

I learned she was a jewelry designer and worked for one of the better known local families of jewelers in the area and worked specifically on custom designs and settings. Even before I knew this I figured she was an artisan of some sort, given her nature.

We talked a bit more and a little after we'd finished the last of the wine she stood and began to pile up the plates, silverware and collect our napkins we had on the coffee table from our meal when she suddenly turned and practically threw herself on top of me and pressed her lips to mine.

After the initial surprise of her sudden kiss I responded and wrapped my arms around her, hugging her as she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

As we kissed she made little grunting noises in her throat as if she were savoring something delicious and seldom had. After making out about six or seven minutes, our hand roaming over each others body, she got off of me, stood, took my hand and pulled me up and led me to her bedroom.

Standing alongside the bed we embraced again, my hands running up and down her back and over her ass. She pressed her groin against my hard-on and after a moment, and while keeping her mouth on mine she pushed my bathing suit down. It fell to my feet and I kicked it off as Jeannette placed the flat of her hand on my cock as it lay trapped between us pointing upward.

As we continued to kiss I gathered her skirt in my hands and pulled it over her head when I'd reached the hem. Jeannette was nude underneath wearing neither bra nor panties and getting back into our kiss she pushed my cock down and trapped it between her legs. Her legs were tightly pressed together and held my cock trapped along the length of her slit as she rocked her hips just enough so that I wouldn't slip out.

A couple minutes later after we broke from our kiss and mutual feeling up of each other, she placed her hand on my chest and pushed me back to sit on the edge of the bed as she knelt and looked at my dick which was standing upright against my belly. She held it in one hand and my balls in the other then pressed her tongue on my shaft at the base and licked up its length and around its head several times.

As usual I was leaking precum like crazy and she looked up at me when she'd tasted it and said "I like that." She began to give me excellent head playing with my balls as she sucked me, her mouth giving just the right amount of suction as her tongue moved against and over my cock as she bobbed her head.

I pulled my tee shirt off and tossed it on the floor and let her suck me for four or five minutes, then had to stop before she sucked me off.

Reaching down I put my hands under her arms and lifted her, pulling her to me between my spread legs and kissed her as she stood next to the bed. Running my hands over her body I could feel she was in good shape, weighed about 125 or so and had large, heavy 36D breasts with small slightly brownish nipples and a wide dark areole covering nearly the entire end of her tits and her bush was coarse and thick.

Jeannette climbed onto the bed on top of me straddling my hips as I kicked off my shoes. We resumed kissing and I placed my hands on her breasts and squeezed them as she ground her pussy against my cock.

A couple minutes later we rolled over and laying beside her I first kissed her lips, then her neck then licked and kissed down to her breasts and began to suck on her nipples as my hand moved over her belly and between her legs which she had spread wide.

My hand cupped her pussy and could feel her wetness against my fingers. I caressed her lips and squeezed her mound as I licked and sucked back and forth on her nipples.

Spreading her lips with my fingers I rubbed one then two fingers along her slit through her naturally lubed pussy. My fingers passed over and around her hole without penetrating before moving back up through her lips to her clit. I felt her hard button stiffen even more as I rubbed alongside it with my fingertip.

Her nipples were hard but didn't stand up very much as they responded to my oral assault and my fingers continued to play between her legs from her clit to almost her asshole then into her pussy hole.

As I fingered her and sucked her nipples Jeannette rocked her hips and pressed back against my probing fingers.

Stopping short of bringing her to orgasm I moved down her body kissing as I went until I was lying between her legs and spread her lips and looked at her pussy before pushing my tongue into it.

Her inner lips were prominent and extended from where they connected to her clit to her asshole. Her clit was larger then average but not huge and the tip was exposed, peeking out from under its protective hood.

I put my mouth on her sex and licked along the length of her slit from her pussy hole up and over her clit. She tasted wonderful as I dipped my tongue into her hole then over her lips.

I licked lower and lower and she reacted positively as I licked closer to her asshole. I licked over and around her rear opening then back up though her lips to her clit, back and forth, dipping my tongue into her pussy hole, sucking and licking on her clit before starting all over again.

I'd eaten and fingered her to several small orgasms when she rolled over and spread her legs wide again, offering me her ass. I kissed her cheeks before licking along her crack and she wiggled her ass and pushed back indicating she wanted me to eat her there.

I pushed my face between her cheeks and ate her asshole, licking over and around it, pushing my tongue against it as she placed her hand under her between her legs and masturbated.

As she rubbed her clit I pushed two fingers into her clasping hole and licked and tongue fucked her asshole until she reached orgasm, humping back against my face and fingers.

She rolled over and pulled me up to her and kissed me deeply before getting on top of me and putting my cock into her pussy. She rode me as I played with her tits and nipples alternating her pace as she rose and fell.

She came at least twice as she rode me then after her second nut she rose up and holding my cock she placed it at her asshole and using only our natural lube sat on it, slowing taking me in until she was sitting flat on top of me.

She rode me like this for maybe two minutes and I could tell her legs were getting tired from her exertions so I asked "want to change positions?"

She nodded and lifted herself off me then got onto her knees and I got behind her and put my cock back in her still open asshole.

I rode her ass for several minutes with Jeannette telling me to "fuck that ass, baby, fuck my nasty asshole, make me cum."

Her hand was back between her legs rubbing her clit as I fucked her ass and she came after about four or five minutes of getting her ass slammed. As she came her ass squeezed my cock hard, then relaxed, then squeezed again and could see her arm moving rapidly under her, playing with her pussy.

After she'd come she fell forward, my cock slipping from her asshole and she quickly turned around and saw I was still hard. She rolled off the bed and hurriedly went into the bathroom returning with a warm wet soapy wash cloth and cleaned my cock then got behind me and pushed me down onto my knees and after getting her face into my ass, ate me as enthusiastically as I'd eaten her.

As she tongued my asshole she stroked my cock and after three or four minutes of this she hopped back onto the bed on her back, lifted her legs and said "fuck me."

I climbed on top of her and she took hold of me and brought my cock to her pussy. I entered her and as we fucked she moved her ass up to meet my thrusts saying "fuck me, make me cum again, fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

I lasted only about another two or three minutes and another nut for her, her pussy clasping my cock as she came, then I pulled out and shot my load onto her belly and pubic hair. I leaned back resting, panting, sitting on my heels as she rubbed my cum into her bush and belly then licked her palm and fingers.

We lay together cuddling and napped for about an hour then got up and spent the rest of the afternoon talking and making out. We had dinner together that evening, along with another bottle of wine and later we showered, had sex again and I spent the night with her, making love again in the morning when we woke.

I went back to my apartment a little after one Sunday afternoon and spent the rest of the day resting and recuperating.

As far as I was concerned things were going great. I had a good job allowing me a nice standard of living for a now twenty year old, a nice place to live and had been here about six months having a lot of fun. I had a regular thing going with Patty since about three weeks after I'd moved in, with Abe for the past roughly four months and with Jeannette for the past six weeks or so. On top of that Kathy had joined her sister and me on two other occasions as well. I had no need, or really the stamina to look elsewhere for companionship, friends or sex.

During the summer months Abe and I had to be more creative at getting together since his wife was off most of the time, although since she held a school principal's position she did have obligations even during the summer which offered us opportunities to meet.

But when she was off, with nothing to do, nothing to distract her, Dotty was a busy body and patrolled the complex like a Doberman on guard duty. But now school had been back in about three weeks and Dotty had started back full time at the school a couple weeks before that with administrative duties, so Abe and I were back to "normal" in our pursuit of mutual sexual enjoyment.

One Monday I had to go out for awhile and we met at his apartment about eleven a.m. after I'd finished my business and stopped and gotten us some po' boys (sandwiches). We sat in his kitchen and ate our lunch and talked before cleaning up our mess then jumped into the shower together.

Abe liked washing me and as I stood outside the stream of water coming from the shower head he'd soap up and wash my body and after I'd do the same with him. This usually took about twenty, thirty minutes as we'd stop and play, teasing each others cock, balls, nipples or asshole. We dried ourselves and went into the living room with the towels wrapped around us.

I sat on the sofa while Abe went and got some lube and when he came in he knelt between my legs and began to go down on me. He sucked me for about seven or eight minutes then I had to pull my cock from his mouth. He liked to suck me until I couldn't stand it anymore. He'd bring me to the edge, stop, let me calm down a minute or so then go back to sucking me. He'd do this until my cock was red, almost purple with the need to cum.

He'd sucked me several times then we swapped positions and I sucked his cock into hardness and bobbed my head up and down, pausing to lick the shaft or swirl my tongue around the head for about five or six minutes when he said "lets lie on the floor."

We got into a 69 with me on top and fucked Abe's mouth as I continued to go down on him. Abe had the lube nearby and as we 69'd he began to play with my asshole, sinking first one, then two and finally three fingers into me.

We were both getting close to cumming when Abe moved from under me and knelt beside me putting his fingers back into my hole. He knelt and fingered my asshole for about three or four more minutes then he moved behind me, getting ready to fuck me.

He took his fingers from my ass and picked up one of the towels we'd dropped and wiped his hand before taking hold of his cock and pressed the head against my anal opening. He pushed it slowly into me, pulling out a bit before moving deeper until his entire 6 ¾" was inside me.

After he was inside me I lowered had my head to rest it on my forearms. He placed his hands on my hips and began to move in and out thrusting his hips against me as we fucked, and as I rocked back against him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Complex Life
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds