A Complex Life

We'd been at it only a of couple minutes, Abe slowly moving his cock in and out, and me in a state of bliss, my ass being well fucked when suddenly there was a shockingly bright light in the previously dimly lit, heavily draped living room.

Neither of us, well certainly not me, had heard the key in the lock but there in the doorway stood Dotty, one hand on the door knob the other on the key in the lock, her mouth hanging open with a stunned look on her face.

I felt Abe's cock leave my ass, and I'm almost positive it deflated completely before he pulled out, as he pushed back from me.

Dotty angrily pulled her key from the lock and loudly slammed the door yelling at Abe as she moved towards him "You son of a bitch, you bastard, you told me you'd stopped doing that, you lying little shit!"

She pummeled Abe with her fists as he lay on the floor in a fetal position his arms wrapped around and protecting his head. She was really wailing away on him. She'd stop long enough to give him a kick or two in the ass, hip or leg then went back to punching him.

After she'd brushed past me to attack Abe I'd stood and backed up a couple steps taking in the scene in front of me, shocked at what I was seeing.

Dotty suddenly whirled around as if just realizing I was there and started towards me.

I stood my ground and held up my hand, palm out and said "don't even think about it."

She stopped short, about four or five steps away and asked "what?"

I told her "don't think you're going to come over here and beat on me."

She looked at me derisively and asked "and just what are you going to do about it?"

Looking her in the eye I told her "I'm not Abe, I'll defend myself."

She stared menacingly at me and looked as if she were weighing her odds of being able to kick my ass too. Then with a snort she turned her head and looked down at Abe who was still lying in a fetal position, sniffling then she looked at me again.

She calmed some, just a bit, then looked at Abe again and said "looks like at least one of you acts like a man" then looking back at me with derision added "even if it is the one being a girl."

Her gaze fell on my face and she looked at me as if seeing me for the first time and said "I know you, you live here. I've seen you hanging around those two nurse sluts that live on the second floor."

That was Dotty for you, always something nice to say about everybody.

"What you sniffing around them two for, they teaching you how to put your makeup on?" and smiled at her own wit.

Foolishly I responded by telling her I liked girls too.

"Yeah? Well then maybe I should tell everyone what I caught you and my worthless shit of a husband doing. What do you think of that?" she asked defiantly.

I thought only a second then told her the truth, "I don't think I'd like it very much but if that's what you feel you have to do…there's nothing I can do to stop you."

Dotty looked at me a moment then at Abe still lying on the floor, then back at me. She boldly looked me up and down and I refused to cover my nudity, refused to give her the satisfaction.

Then she said "well maybe we can work something out. Yeah, I can keep this to myself and you do something for me."

"Like what?" I asked.

Nodding her head towards Abe she said "he's no good to me, hasn't touched me in years. How's this sound, you give me a tumble now and then and I keep my mouth shut."

"Depends" I said.

"Depends!" she snapped. "On what?" she asked incredulously.

I looked at her a second then said "when, where and how often."

She gave a little laughing snort and smugly said "this isn't a negotiation and it'll be whenever I say."

I told her "you're wrong, that's exactly what this is…a negotiation."

Dotty was looking at me with disbelief on her face.

I paused for a long moment, nodded then continued "Yeah, if you talk I'll be embarrassed, my reputation will take a hit and I'll lose some friends but I'll get over it, I'll survive."

The look on Dottie's face showed her confidence was beginning to waiver.

Seeing that I thought I'd better stay on the offensive. "What's more, I know what you're thinking; you're thinking if you talk about what you saw you'll get sympathy as the "wronged" wife. But you've got a problem, lady."

"Oh yeah, what's that?" she asked.

Pointing at her husband I said "Abe is well thought of here, people like him. He fixes things when they're broken without making you wait or making excuses. He helps people bring their groceries in and their trash out. He's always got a "good morning" or a "how you doing" for you and I've never heard anyone say anything unkind about him."

Dotty shifted her weight from one leg to the other and asked "so?"

"On the other hand I've never heard anyone say anything nice about you, in fact the nicest thing I've heard is when they call you "bitch". You cruise around this place looking for things to gripe about with the tenants, looking down on them like you're the Queen of your own little country. And they've all seen the bruises on Abe or how he limps now and then and they know where he got them. No, you won't find any sympathy here and if anything people will say you drove him to it."

Dotty looked as if she was thinking about what I'd said, then looked at Abe who was now sitting leaning against the cabinet then back at me. "OK, then, let's negotiate. I want it twice a week, whenever I say and we can do it here."

Shaking my head I said "that's not negotiating, that's dictating. Tell you what, once a week, no Friday nights, Saturday or Sunday's" and after looking at Abe a second added "or Monday's. And doing it here will be fine."

Dotty thought a long second then said "want your weekends for your little sluts, huh." After another short pause she nodded then said "yeah, that sounds ok, but maybe sometimes we could do it more often."

I said "let's see how things go and we'll work from there. Ok?"

Reluctantly Dotty agreed and said "tomorrow night at seven-thirty" when I asked when she wanted get together the first time.

As I dressed Dotty watched and said "you'd better show up, if you don't I don't care what you say, I'll tell everybody you two are a couple queers."

Shaking my head I looked at her and said "you don't have to make threats Dotty, I'll be here."

Before leaving I asked Abe "you going to be ok?"

He nodded and waved, still sitting on the floor against the cabinet.

The next night I got home from work about six, my usual time, ate a sandwich, showered and knocked around the apartment killing time until seven-thirty. As I waited I thought through the situation and decided to do this like I would any other sexual opportunity. Do it, enjoy it and hopefully she'd like it too and ease up a bit.

I knocked on Dotty and Abe's door at exactly seven-thirty and know this because as she opened the door the clock in their hall "cuckooed" the half hour.

Dotty opened the door dressed in a light green robe and said "prompt, aren't you?"

Assuming the question was rhetorical I didn't answer. I walked in and Abe was sitting on the sofa against the far wall with his feet on the coffee table watching TV and said "hi" when I had.

As soon as the door closed Dotty said "come on, follow me" and walked down the hall.

I looked at Abe and he shrugged and held up his hands as if to say "hey man there's nothing I can do for you."

Dotty was standing next to the side of her bed, her arms crossed in front of her when I entered.

"Close the door" she said.

After pushing it closed I turned and saw she'd sat on the edge of the bed.

Next she said impatiently "well, get your clothes off."

We'd just gotten started and I was already tired of her nonsense, and was well on the way to being pissed off.

I leaned against the door and told Dotty "look, if I didn't want to do this I wouldn't be here so ease up a bit. Let's do this and both enjoy it. I don't mind you telling me what you'd like me to do, what you want or anything like that but don't make it an order."

Dotty looked at me angrily for a second then hung her head. A moment later she looked up with a pained expression, which changed into a pathetic, sad little smile and said "I'm sorry. It's been a long time since I've done this and I guess I'm a little scared and nervous."

I might have been wrong but she seemed sincere and after she sat where she was for another three, four seconds or so she stood up then opened and shrugged the robe off her shoulders, dropping it on the floor.

Remember, Dotty was between forty-eight and fifty and looked it too. She was tall, just a little shorter than me, weighed about 160 or so, had obviously dyed brunette hair with grey roots; even her bush was a mix of brown and grey. Her breasts were long, pendulous and very white from no exposure to the sun and hung down flat on her chest, nipples pointing towards the floor. She stood for a few seconds then sat back on the bed with her knees together and her clasped hands on her lap.

For whatever reason, whatever short circuit or missing gene I have in my brain about such things I've never been one to worry about how old, young, thin, fat, tall, short, how well endowed or not they are or whatever other issues a potential lover has. I'm more interested in the person, or personality if you will, so I wasn't necessarily turned off by Dottie's body, but more by her attitude.

But I'll admit to some shallowness, the one area of physical attributes that would totally turn me off, regardless of their personality, body, willingness or desire to have sex is someone who is not facially appealing. As we all know beauty is skin deep but if a person were, to my taste, ugly I just couldn't bring myself to have sex with them. Luckily Dotty was not an unattractive woman, but unluckily she was bitchy.

Pulling my shirt over my head I walked closer to the bed and then undone my pants and let them fall to the floor. I'd already slipped my sandals off and stepped out of my pants then pushed my underwear down.

I went to the bed and knelt on the floor in front of her. I ran my hands over the tops and side of her thighs occasionally using my nails to lightly scratch her as a rubbed.

After about a minute of this I placed my hands on the inside of her knees and gently but firmly pushed them apart, Dotty reluctantly allowing me to spread her legs. Once they were apart I moved forward and lay my head against her chest and my arms around her waist, hugging her, pulling her against me. Remaining against her I began to scratch and rub her back and hips as I had her legs. Doing this for another minute or so I leaned back and keeping my hands on her body brought them around and then under breasts.

Lifting her hanging breasts I gently kneaded the flesh slowly working down to her nipples. Taking hold of the end of her tits about a half inch behind the sensitive tips I began to gently roll them between my thumb and forefinger working slowly and gently out onto the nipple itself.

Dottie's eyes were closed as I did this but a small smile played at her lips.

I played with her nipples for another minute before taking one between my lips, sucking her tit into my mouth, my tongue licking against it.

Dottie's hand went behind my head to hold my mouth against her as I licked, sucked and squeezed one tit and played with the nipple on the other.

I moved back and forth between them sucking her nipples for another three or four minute before backing off and standing.

I patted the mattress and asked her to lie down as I walked around to the other side and got onto the bed next to her. Lying on my right side against her I kissed and nibbled her neck for a minute or so as I kneaded her tits before moving my mouth down going back to licking and sucking her nipples.

As I gave her breasts more attention I moved my hand slowly down, rubbing and scratching in small circles as I went over her belly, through her bush and then as Dotty spread her legs for me, cupping her sex.

My palm flat against her pussy I slipped my middle finger between her lips and could feel she was wet already, her pussy slick with her juices. As my finger went between her lips I could feel her tense a bit so I moved slowly and gently.

Moving the one digit between her lips I played around the opening of her pussy hole then moved up, avoiding any contact with her clit as I parted her hair and thick inner lips. My finger on the edge of her hole again I teased the opening running my fingertip around it, then slipped another finger between her lips and moved my fingers up spreading them apart as I went, parting her lips wider.

I can feel she has long, thick, meaty inner lips and as my fingers pass on either side of her clit Dotty took in a sharp, short breath and an "ooh" escaped from her mouth as her ass clenched.

Her clit between my fingers I rub against it and can feel it harden and swell as Dottie's mouth opens, eyes clench, her body tenses and she half raises her head, shoulders and left knee as this time a long "oooaaah" escapes from her.

Not wanting to make her cum so soon I rub for another second or two before moving my fingers away from her clit and rub down through her wet, slick fleshy lips and continue to move my mouth back and forth to each nipple as Dotty lies back and relaxes, breathing deeply.

I trap one of her long inner lips between my fingers and gently stretch it outward, which tugs on her clit, then released it before putting my fingers back between her lips rubbing from the mouth of her pussy hole to just below her clit, avoiding it, as I masturbate her.

On the next pass towards her hole I dip those two fingers deep into her opening sinking in as far as I can reach and begin to move them around and in and out and also hooking my fingers to rub against the backside of her pubic bone.

Dottie spread her thighs a little further apart and let out a long "yes", sounding almost like a hiss as I fingered her pussy and sucked her nipples.

I can't believe how tight she is, it's almost unbelievable, and she's as tight as Patty and Kathy and tighter then Jeannette, definitely a low mileage pussy.

I plunge just my two fingers in and out of her for another minute or two, making sure to make contact with the back of her pubic bone every few strokes, before lying my thumb alongside her clit and rubbing it as I finger her some more.

It takes just another minute or minute and a half but Dotty begins to cum, wrapping her arms around my head at her breasts and humping her hips up to meet my fingers. Her body goes very rigid as she cums, and for as long as she rides the wave of her orgasm she moans a long, strained "oh" into my ear, then collapses and lies flat, breathing deeply, her right forearm laying across her eyes.

I slowly remove my fingers from inside her and move my thumb away from her clit as she recovers from her orgasm, my hand now cupping her pussy but not moving, my head lying on her arm.

Moving her arm from over her eyes she closes them then licks her lips and says "it's been too long, I'd forgotten how good that feels."

I rolled over onto my back and scooted up and leaned against the headboard and Dotty laid flat still breathing deeply catching her breath.

I said to her "that seemed pretty intense for you."

She didn't say anything right away but then responded "well I guess I had a lot built up to let out, it's been so long."

I asked "if you don't mind me asking, how long has it been?"

Dotty lay for a minute then said sadly "at least nine or ten years since Abe last made love to me."

I ask "and you never took a lover during that time?"

Dotty again thought for a minute then said "no, no lover. Ladies of my generation didn't do such things."

"Sure they did" I responded.

She gave a rueful smile and said "well maybe they did, but I didn't."

We sat quietly for a minute then I asked "surely you played with yourself?"

Dotty went red from her chest to her face and said "no, I didn't do that either."

I thought for a minute and said "I think I'd have gone nuts going that long without sex or at least masturbating."

"That's because you're a man and that's all you think about" she said.

I thought about that for a moment and decided it was probably true.

We talked about nothing really, just chatted for about five minutes then I asked "are you ready?"

"For what?"

"To do more" I said.

She didn't say anything so I went on "I thought maybe you'd want to continue but if you want to stop for tonight that's fine."

She didn't say anything for twenty or thirty seconds then said "yes…yes, let's do some more."

I asked her to roll over and she looked at me sharply and said "I've never done that and don't want to."

I realized she thought I must have been going after her ass, but that wasn't my intent and said to her "trust me and relax. Now roll over."

Hesitating for a moment she rolled over and I knelt beside her and rubbed the flat of my hands over her shoulders and back, and after two or three minutes began to alternate that with using my nails to gently scratch. I massaged her back and shoulders for about five minutes then asked her to roll over again onto her back.

When she had I moved towards the foot of the bed and holding her ankles spread her legs wider and then lay face down between them.

I nibbled the insides of her thighs as I worked slowly up to her pussy and spread her lips apart with a hand on each side, and as I looked at her womanhood Dotty placed her hand over her exposed sex.

Looking up from between her legs I saw her looking down at me and was red from embarrassment. I placed my right hand on hers and while maintaining eye contact, gently but firmly moved it aside then looked at her sex again. Dotty did not move to cover herself again.

Her pussy was covered by a relatively thin amount of hair but was its thickest right along her slit. Her inner lips were dark in color and lay over the outer ones, especially just below her clit where they flared wide like butterfly wings. They narrowed and tapered gently inward and ended at her pussy hole while above her "wings" they narrowed sharply where they connected to the underside of her clit.

Her clitoral hood covered only a small portion of the upper end of her joy button which was a bit smaller across then the tip of my little finger and about a ¼" long from tip to the root. Inside her dark inner lips she was as pink and wet as any I'd ever seen and her visible clit was not quite pink, not quite flesh tone but someplace between.

I held her lips apart with one hand and ran the tip of one finger around the edge of her pussy, tracing it. When my finger nudged against her clit or caused her clit to be stimulated when I moved her "wings" Dotty would moan.

Leaning in I flicked my tongue over her lips without really getting between them and Dottie's moan became a sharp "ah."

Covering her sex with my mouth I pushed my tongue over, through and around her lips and into her hole as Dotty gently rocked her hips from side to side.

When I flicked my tongue against her clit she said sharply and loudly "oh shit!" and wrapped her legs around my head pressing her thighs against my ears while holding my mouth against her pussy with her hands on the back of my head.

My tongue assaulted her pussy and flicked across her clit, my lips moving over her clit to lick and gently suck on it when Dottie's body suddenly tensed as she came.

She pulled her upper body up by her hands on my head, pressing my face harder into her pussy as she humped her hips, pushing her pussy against my mouth. Her body twitched as she came and finally done she let go with her arms and legs and collapsed back onto the bed, thankfully because I was out of breath myself. We lay where we fell breathing deeply, panting almost.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Complex Life
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds