A Complicated Story Ch. 02

For Kim's return home I thought it best to get away for a while with the kids. With no visitors or business to handle we could try and start fresh. I knew Kim would need a car so I bought a new Explorer and rented a cabin for a few days. I was hoping a trip to the lake would give us a chance to kind of bond as a family.

Kim did well for the first day. Max was thrilled to be at the lake, Kori was not impressed but polite. The second day did not start so well, Kori was sulking and Kim was starting to doubt herself, Max had a riot. By the third morning things were going badly, but I had a plan. I figured this could be bumpy at first so I took them all to the water park. With so much to do and rides galore I noticed even Kori started to smile. That night I asked if we should go home the next day or take a day trip and go home Friday. Max and Kim voted to take the trip, Kori wanted to go home. The votes tallied we were onto another adventure.

We started to my next destination. Kori was pissed but I hoped to win her over. Kori loved animals, so I took them to the zoo. Not so exciting for adults but for an eight year old and a four year old it is a no brainer. Kori tried to stay mad but with so many things to see she soon started to enjoy herself too.

Kim and I soon found ourselves following Kori as she took charge and led Max from one exhibit to the next.

"This is wonderful Adam, but sooner or later we will need to go home." Kim held my hand as we walked.

"I know, but I hoped this would give you some time with the kids without all the distractions." I explained.

"You have done so well while I have been gone. Max is so happy! I worry about Kori, she seems upset with me?" Kim looked to see if I agreed.

"She remembers you before you went away. She feels a bit abandoned I am sure. Give her time she will come around. She is her mother's daughter that is for sure!" I added.

"She is so smart, she acts like she is a teenager already!" Kim suggested.

"She may be smarter than her years but emotionally she is still just a child. We need to be careful." I suggested.

"What do you mean?" Kim asked.

"Kim, I am not her father, she knows that but more than that she doesn't understand why I am here and he is not. Why he won't be back." I checked to see if she was following me. "I think we need to be very careful with displays of affection in the presence of the kids. When you and I go to bed we need to use our own doors morning and night. No kissing in public, nothing that would suggest we are anything other than brother and sister."

We walked a bit further, Kim thought about it.

"Do brothers and sisters hold hands?" She asked.

"I know this brother and sister do!" I answered.

"Good, I was hoping you would say that!" Kim let go of my hand and ran up to the kids telling them she was ready to go home when they were. Kori and Max had no intentions of leaving anytime soon.

The first few weeks home Kim and the kids made amazing progress. There was definitely some adjustments to be made but these were sorted out.

Kim started looking for a job, Kori now nine and Max five were in school for most of the day. Justin now watched Ling and Song, the two Chinese girls Wade and he adopted. They were four year old twins. Wade insisted Justin be a full time dad, I made the same suggestion to Kim but she refused. She was spending more time with Justin, and one benefit of her time with Justin was what she learned about antiques.

Slowly, one by one a small item would show up bringing the flavor of the home I bought back to its glory years. It seemed on every table there was a book or magazine on antiques, even beside our bed was a stack of magazines with the pages turned up. On the employment front things were not working so well. Having a criminal past was no easy obstacle to overcome. I offered to help several times. Sure she found low paying jobs, she would work them hoping to build up her resume, but she was not suited for this. She did work at one place for almost six months, but she was let go because she wanted to take an afternoon off for an event at school with Kori.

Then there was Kori. She was still not being challenged at school academically, not that she was some genius but she learned quicker than the rest of the students. Kori had been advanced once and we considered it again, but there were some areas that she was progressing at a normal rate for her age. The school was trying to accommodate us but red tape was holding it up. In the meantime her attitude and demeanor at home was deteriorating. Yes she was soon to be a teenager, and we know that this is a critical time in a young girl's transition, but there was something else going on. Kori was starting to distance herself from me.

Kim and I still use separate doors to enter our rooms, the common bathroom our link to one another. We always sleep together, but each bed is shown to be slept in every morning. I feared Kim knew her mother and uncle were closer than they should be. Our bedroom doors locked each night seemed sufficient when they were younger but that it seems was not enough. Maybe she was learning the subtle ways people in love act. It is entirely possible she saw this in her friend's parents, or older siblings who dated, the little things we all know betray our feelings. It is very possible it was Wade and Justin she studied.

How she knew is not as important as the fact she did know, or at least suspected. Max had always called me dad, Kori always called me Adam. It was just how it was, it had never become an issue. Many times Kim would ask Kori to do something, like pass the potato's to your dad, and she would do it without any dispute. That came to an end, for Kori, I was Adam and Adam only. It stung when it first started but I made no mention of it and forbid Kim to bring it up either. Kori needed to assert her independence and this was her way of doing it.

Soon she started too lashed out at Kim. I remember the first day it happened. Kim brushed it off as nothing, I knew better. When it became worse Kim explained it was hormones, again I knew it was something deeper, something personal. Kori had begun correspondence with her father, Vince! I debated whether to tell Kim or not but decided a relationship based on deception was something I could not accept.

I told Kim one Thursday night after the kids went to bed. She was furious with Kori at first then when I tried to calm her down she became mad at me. Before we went to bed she was lashing out at me for letting this happen. I held my tongue hoping she would wear herself down. It was the first night since she was released from prison we did not share a bed.

It did not even dawn on me to see if her car was gone, I assumed she had slept no better than me and was still in bed. Only when Max reminded me he had practice did I find out. I went to get the Explorer and her car was gone! I dropped Max off at practice and stopped by to see if she was at moms. Dad was home and said mom went to do some shopping. He did not mention Kim and neither did I. I assumed they met someplace and would be home after they confided in each other.

I picked Max up went to the hardware and came home to do some maintenance. It was about six, Kori and Max were hungry and Kim was still not home. I called mom, she answered, I calmly asked how her day was. I was surprised when she said it was uneventful. I then asked if she had talked to Kim. She explained she had not and asked if there was a problem. I explained I did not know and would talk to her later.

Max was glad to finally eat, Kori knew something was wrong, she glared at me through dinner. I had tried Kim's phone but no answer.

"She abandoned us didn't she?" Kori snapped when I checked on her before she went to bed.

"Your mother would never abandon you or Max!" I explained.

"She abandoned my dad!" Kori lashed out. I wanted to set her straight but I knew this was not the time.

"Someday you might think otherwise, but for now she needs you!" I replied.

"She does not need me, she left me, again!" Then she said something that I could not let pass. "I hate her!"

"Don't you ever let me hear you say that again!" I yelled. Kori cowered as I stepped closer. I had never really raised my voice to either child, there was never any cause before now, but this was unacceptable. "You may not like her right now, maybe you are even mad at her. Maybe she has made mistakes, but you will never use the word hate about her and live in this house!"

I walked back to the door, I turned slowly, my composure returned.

"I only hope someday you will understand what your mother has done for you. She loves you and Max more than any words I have can explain." I said softly. "Goodnight, I love you!"

"You are not my dad, so you don't need to tell me you love me!" She replied, her confidence returning. "Besides he will be out soon, I am going to live with him!"

"I am glad for him, I wish him well. Maybe one day you can visit him." I chose my words carefully. "I may not be your dad, but to me you will always be my daughter, and I will always love you regardless how much you hate me!" I winked letting her know she really didn't.

I waited up all night sleeping what little I did on the couch. There was no word from Kim, Mom called in the morning, she was stumped too. Sunday was complete agony. I finally asked Justin and Wade if they knew anything, they did not. They brought the girls over, Max and they played. By dinner I think even Kori was starting to worry. Justin, Wade and the girls left, mom called to check in. I put Max to bed and went to check in on Kori.

"You will wake me if she comes home?" Kori wanted to cry but knew if she did I would know she really cared.

"I promise." I replied. "Good night honey I love you." I closed the door with a wink.

I picked the phone up on the first ring.

"Adam, I am so sorry!" Kim was crying in the phone. "I ran out of gas and I have no money!"

"Where are you?" I asked, frantic to know her location.

She was at a gas station about an hour away. They would not give her any gas without payment. I gave them a credit card number for the gas and the phone call. I even gave him a tip. I think I stood at the front door until I saw her pull in the drive.

When she walked in the back door she looked at me scared what I may do.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Adam I am so ..."

"Kim I asked you a question!" I interrupted. She was startled and scared at my tone.

"Yes! Adam I can explain..."

"Kim you stink, go take a shower and come back here! And not another word!" With tears in her eyes she went upstairs. I called mom and Justin to let them know she was home. They asked questions, I had no answers.

Eventually she came back down. She was dressed for sex, an apparent attempt to lessen any reprimand I may have in store. I took her hand and walked her back up the stairs. I led her to Kori's room and knocked on the door.

"Adam I cannot go in there looking like this!" She objected through clenched teeth.

"Your tits are covered, your pussy is covered and your ass is covered!" I whispered back.

"This was for you! What will she think of me if she sees me like this?" Kim was tugging away.

"What she is thinking right now is much worse!" I pulled her to the door.

This was a tough decision, one that could blow up but I knew Kori was tired of being lied to. Besides this was one of the tamer outfits, mostly silk and lace. Still you could see her nipples through the lace.

I knocked on the door again, before opening it all the way. Kori looked up from her bed she looked at Kim and then at me. She looked happy but confused. She jumped from her bed and ran to Kim they hugged both crying.

"I will see you both in the morning!" I looked at Kim. "And not before."

I closed the door behind me making it clear she was to stay with Kori.

I slept soundly that night. In the morning Kori and Max were at the breakfast table with Kim. Except for Max it was a quiet time, Kori looked at me then Kim and smiled, they both giggled. I put Max to bed that night, Kim was wearing the same outfit she had on the night before when she left Kori's room. She walked to the door to my bedroom and went in closing the door behind her.

I went to Kori's room to say goodnight. She looked at the door that her mom just went through and smiled at me.

"Why did you leave her here last night?" Kori seemed confused.

"We all play a part in a family, last night, your mom needed to know you still love her." I explained.

"What you really mean is you wanted me to know she still loves me, right?" The little lady is way too smart for this age.

"That thought may have crossed my mind?" I winked.

"Why do you love her like that?" Kori lost the smile, this was a serious question.

"Honey someday I might be able to answer that. It's complicated, but I do."

"Promise?"

"One day soon, I promise."

"I think tonight she needs you!" Kori smiled again.

"Good night honey I love you!" I winked one last time.

I entered my room Kim was on the bed waiting for me, I finished in the bathroom she was fast asleep. I turned off the lights and snuggled in behind her, she woke with a startle. Kim turned to face me.

"Adam, I messed up, can you forgive me?"

"I can and I will." I kissed her lips lightly. She reached for my cock. I grabbed her hand and stopped her advance. "But not tonight, you are being punished!"

"But Adam I need you!" Kim sobbed. "I am so sorry!"

"Good night my love." I kissed her one last time and rolled her over so I could spoon behind her. She grabbed my hand and placed it on her tit. I squeezed it softly. "I love you Kim, goodnight!"

It was two days before I let her know she was forgiven. I called mom and told her she was not to entertain her either. Even Kori seemed to know we had not fucked. That night Kim was waiting for me to come out of the bathroom. She was kneeling on a pillow. She motioned me to come closer, taking my cock in her hand she stroked it gently. Soon she had her mouth on it. Kim preferred licking pussy to sucking cock, she did it on occasion but this was something special. She was giving it everything, she even gagged a few times.

"Cum on me Adam, make me yours!" Kim was alternating between sucking and stroking me. "I missed you so much, cum on me show me you love me!"

I was so close, she looked up at me her eyes begged me understand. I felt her finger probe my asshole and then I started shooting in her mouth. Cum filled her mouth, her cheeks swelled, she pulled me free and shot the last several blasts all over her chest. She was milking me dry, my legs barely supported my quivering body. Her mouth back on my cock she started all over.

"Adam, that was one end now I need you to do the other. She stroked me back to hardness and then kneeled on the edge of the bed. I pointed my cock at her pussy. "No silly boy, I am apologizing still, in my ass!"

She knew this drove me crazy, we have done it a few times but only on special occasions. I spit on her asshole a couple of times and with my cock coated with my cum and her saliva we started to work my cock in. I loved the feeling of her asshole resisting for so long then finally giving in. I slipped past her sphincter and she groaned in pleasure.

"Now fuck me, fuck me hard and don't stop until you fill my ass!"

Duly instructed I started a steady and firm rhythm. Having just cum I knew this would last awhile and so did she. The vice like grip soon loosened and then some more. My balls slapped at her pussy, her juices coating them. Her asshole stretched then slightly swollen. I pulled from the gaping hole Kim begged me not to stop. I slipped it back in she squealed in delight. She was rubbing her clit, her hips bobbed in desire.

"Hurry Adam, my pussy needs you to cum!" She moaned.

"Tell your pussy to wait! Your ass is being punished!" I groaned.

"Yes baby punish my ass, fill it up, cum in it!" She was begging, good thing as my balls sent the warning signal.

"Cum slut! Cum now!" I had never used such words in the past but somehow it just seemed like what needed to be said. I could feel two fingers slip in her pussy, along my cock.

"Yes Adam I am your slut! Yours and only yours! Cum with me, cum with your slut!"

She continued to talk but all I could concentrate on was my cock spewing the contents of my balls in her ass. She was coming too, her asshole clamped down on my cock. It was like squeezing toothpaste from the tube. I could feel each surge being squeezed to the end of my cock, it swelled as the pressure to escape the small hole made the cum shoot deeper in her rectum.

I fell on the bed no longer aware of my surroundings. Then I felt the a warm washcloth and soap cleaning my limp shaft. Kim was in the bathroom I must have dozed off. The next thing I knew warm lips were on my cock. The randy bitch was looking for more! From where I do not know but soon I was hard again, a bit tender but hard. Kim mounted me her velvet pussy slipped over my cock. I was in heaven again only this time the tightness was all along my length. Kim laid on top of me and rested her head on my chest.

"Do you even want to know?" She asked. I could feel a tear drip on my chest.

"I already know!" I answered stroking her hair.

"Adam, do you trust me?" That was the real question, that was what worried her the most.

"Were you with another man, doing drugs, or committing a crime?" My heart tighten in my chest waiting for an answer.

"No Adam, no! I would never do that to you, those days are behind me. I looked up and saw the fear in her eyes that I would not believe her.

"Then I trust you!" I lowered her head back to my chest. I did trust her, but that did not mean I didn't have questions. My cock still buried in her pussy, her heart beating next to mine we both went to sleep.

I never did ask where she was and what she did. I had the answers to the questions I needed to know. It never dawned on me she had no credit card. I rarely use mine except for business, we pay with cash or check. I opened up a new credit card account for Kim and I so we could use it for personal items.

Kori and her mom had a new relationship after that, my guess is that as Kori turned thirteen the discussions had become more personal in nature. I was pleased to see they were close again. Kori still called me Adam. Still mad she was separated from her dad did not wane, her animosity towards me softened only slightly.

We learned Vince was released recently and was transferred to a halfway house. If he could find work and a place to live he could leave the facility. Talented and with shady friends he was soon turning wrenches on motorcycles again and living in a trailer about an hour away.

Kori learned this and wanted to go visit him. Kim refused to hear of such talk. The peace we seemingly enjoyed again turned bitter. I thought I understood but Kim struggled to believe it. The row over Vince started driving a wedge between them. As the summer dragged on, even the camping trip at the lake was all but ruined by their constant bickering.

One day back home there was a knock down drag out argument. Kori looked at me I am sure threatening to tell her mom she hated her. She did not but I could see Kori was hurt and confused. I was concerned she might just run away, run to Vince out of spite. She was so much like her mother. Due to go back to school in a few weeks, time was running out for summer vacation. I talked to Kim the next day.

"I think you should reconsider letting her visit Vince, at least for a couple of days." I suggested when the kids were in bed.

"No fucking way! He is not trustworthy!" Kim shot back.

"I know all about Vince, and you. I also know you are not going to win this way. Kim she is thirteen, next year she can petition to see him without your permission, and without your input." I tried to explain. "If you let her go now, for just a couple of days, you will diffuse the situation. She will feel you listened to her and the two of you can get back to being close. Then next year you can control the situation, and she will accept that."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds