A Complicated Story Ch. 02

"Adam, what if he does something stupid and take off with her?" Kim pleaded.

"Kim, I don't think Vince will do that, he would go back in jail for an even longer time. Besides I think the other will happen, I think she might learn that he really does not want her around." I kissed Kim's cheek. "He is doing this to mess with you. There is no way Vince wants to babysit any kids, even his own."

"When do you want to tell her?" Kim looked at me with reservations.

"You are going to tell her tomorrow when I am at work. I will take her and I will pick her up, there is no option on that. You will not see or talk to Vince. I will."

The next day when I came home from work Kim told me about their conversation. Kori was thrilled she could go. She was making arrangements all afternoon. That night I brought it up to Kori explaining I would call her dad and make the arrangements. She seemed happy about seeing him but she could not look me in the eye. Something was wrong, she always looked me in the eyes, she always wanted me to know she could stand up to me. I had a bad feeling about this.

I called Vince the next day and arranged to bring her out Friday after he got off work. He had to work the next morning but had the afternoon and Sunday off. The day had come, Kim was a wreck, Kori was excited. We drove the hour out, Kori was so excited. She told me Vince was going to take her here and there. They were going to do this and that, it was going to be so great! I hoped she was right, but I knew it was highly unlikely. I gave her $100 in twenties in case she needed it. I knew Vince would be broke, so I wanted them to have a good time.

We pulled up to the trailer, if you could call it that. I asked her to wait in the car so I could talk to Vince. Reluctantly she did so. I met him on the porch.

"Adam." He said in disgust.

"Hello Vince, I have Kori with me, I asked her to wait while we had a chance to talk first." He seemed offended.

"Look asshole, I don't need any of your lip!" He flipped me off.

"Vince, I can leave right now and take her with me, but if you will just listen I think we can make this work." He stepped back and folded his arms. "First, Kim has allowed this because Kori wants this so much. I will back Sunday afternoon to pick her up. She has a phone to call me if there is a problem and needs a ride home."

"You saying she won't want to stay with me?" He spat back.

"I am saying that if you get tied up at work, or there is an emergency, she can call. We will not call her." I explained. "I have given her some money if she needs it. I know getting back on your feet is not easy. I don't want her to be a burden. She is excited about this, I want her to enjoy it."

"So what's in this for you? You think by dumping her off here I am going to get all gooey inside and want to keep her?" He was disgusting, I wanted to floor him but held it together for Kori's sake.

"Vince for your benefit I will forget you just said that. I was against this, but she is your daughter, you invited her and she wanted to come." I glared at him. "Vince when she is in your care you are responsible for her, if anything happens to that child, jail will be the last of your worry's! Now smile and shake my hand."

Stunned he took my outstretched hand and weakly shook it. I walked back to the car and helped Kori out. I tried to hug her but she refused instead running to Vince. She hugged him, he took enjoyment in the snub and her embrace. A shit eating grin was sent in my direction. I drove off seriously concerned.

At home I played down the event, giving Kim few details to worry about. It was all I could do not to drive out there that night. I did not sleep and neither did Kim. The next night it was about ten when my phone rang. It was the phone I gave Kori. I answered but there was no one there. I called back, still no answer. Kim was freaked out, I decided to drive out there just in case. I asked to borrow Justin's car so Vince would not recognize it. He agreed but only if he came along.

We drove for some time before he spoke up, the tension was thick.

"So this is what I have to look forward to in the future?" He was kidding of course but it broke the somber mood.

"I hope not for your sake!" I laughed with him. After that we had a great conversation about raising kids at first then various subjects after that. He pulled around the corner. I jumped out telling him I wanted to get closer. I noticed Vince's bike was gone. Kim and I talked about Kori riding with him, but he had been a good driver in the past. I got close enough to the trailer to see she was inside.

I watched for a few minutes as she walked around the room picking things up and putting them away. Every once in a while she pulled the phone out of her pocket, looking at it in her hand. I could see she was conflicted. The trailer was a pig sty, no surprise there. She must have been at it for some time the trash bag was full the dishes piled in the sink. My heart was breaking.

"Hey what you doing?" A voice called out. Startled I turned to see an old woman standing outside the trailer next door. I walked over quickly hoping we could talk without shouting.

"I stopped in to see Vince!" I explained.

"The worthless shit ain't home, left on his bike hours ago!" She informed me. "You the one dropped the girl off, ain't you?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied.

"Smart man checking up on her. You need to take that one home!" She glared at me.

"I would like to but it...it's ... complicated."

"Figured as much, spose you don't want me to tell her you been here?" She was a smart old lady.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't." I gave her my best smile. "I am with a friend, I thought I would stay and just keep an eye on her for the night."

"You best do that, now get movin before someone calls the cops." She smiled back at me.

I met up with Justin back at the car, I explained my run in with the local woman, we both had a laugh. He took the first watch as I tried to catch up on some much needed sleep. Justin woke me just after one in the morning. Vince had just pulled in, thankfully alone. I walked near the trailer to hear if there was any disturbance. I could hear Kori talking, but could not make out any words, and then a door slammed, the trailer went silent. I waited as long as I could but then went back to the car. Justin and I drove around and checked back regularly fearing we might be seen if we stayed too long in one place. I was home by nine the next morning.

At noon the phone rang it was Kori, Vince had been called out to fix a stranded motorcycle, could I pick her up? I left right away. Surprisingly Vince was waiting for me when I arrived. Kori was packed and ready to go. As I walked up to the porch I could see she was nervous, I felt bad for her. She wanted so bad for this to go well, to just be with him and the asshole, abandoned her. Now she either had to admit Kim was right or act like she was glad she came. At the last moment Kori hugged her dad thanking him for a good time. He didn't even have the decency to hug her back let alone offer her a kiss goodbye. I loaded her and her bags in the car.

"I will be taking her home, I hope the two of you were able to spend some quality time together?" I said politely. Vince looked jumpy, he knew I saw right through him.

"Just you don't worry about what we did or did not do, asshole. You heard her she had a good time!"

"Vince when she called me last night where were you?" I asked glaring back at him. "On the other hand maybe its better that I don't know."

I walked away as he yelled after me

"What did she tell you?"

I got in the Explorer and buckled up then started to leave.

"What did you say to him? I never talked to you!" Kori asked confused.

"I asked him where he was last night when you called." I replied. She looked surprised that I told him that.

"But we never talked, I hung up!" Kori looked at me.

"I know, but he didn't, I wonder why?" I looked over, she tried to hide the grin but couldn't.

"You hungry? I am starved." I lied.

"I could eat." Kori replied softly.

We pulled into her favorite restaurant. Going inside we each ordered a burrito.

"You buying or am I?" I teased.

"I don't have any money!" Kori explained. Then it hit her, I gave her $100 for the weekend. "Sorry we spent it all."

I knew she was covering for him. The cheap bastard took her money.

"Good, that is why I gave it to you! As long as the two of you enjoyed your time together I am happy." She looked up at me as I paid for the food. I could see she was embarrassed.

Kori ate like she had not been fed, or better still he tried to buy her some hamburger from a drive through. Kori does not eat red meat, and refuses nuggets. My guess is she went hungry.

On the drive home she was quiet, too quiet, she asked about Max and her mom. Then she asked if anything special happened. I explained other than her mom worrying about her, things were normal. She seemed relieved, like she expected something bad was about to happen. I had a feeling Kori was hiding something from us, and she was not alone in her fears. It did not take long to find out what.

We arrived home and Kim was waiting. I had warned her not to interrogate Kori, let her tell you in her own way and her own time. Still having her back home was such a relief she ran to

her throwing her arms around her. Kori acted perturbed but I knew she love every minute of it.

Kori still calls me Adam, but she seems to have lost the edge a bit when she says it. I can tell she watches me closer than she did before. I wondered if she knew I came that night?

Kim met me in the bathroom between our rooms, I could tell the stress of the last two days had taken its toll. Dressed in only panties and a small thin pullover I picked her up and sat her on the counter.

"Are you sure we did the right thing?" Kim asked.

"All we can do is love her and hope she knows we only want what is best for her." I said slipping Kim's top off.

She smiled cautiously as my words gave her little comfort.

"We can't let her fall under his spell!" Kim moaned. "Doesn't she know better?"

"Did you?" I asked bluntly. "Don't you see how much you two are alike?"

Kim was tugging my boxers down, as they fell to my feet I stepped out of them.

"Alex where would I be without you?" Kim sighed. "Where would she and Max be without you?"

I tugged at Kim's panties, she lifted her ass to allow me to remove them.

"You're both here now, that is all that matters." I replied. "Max and I will watch over you both."

I dropped to my knees and slipped her ass to the edge of the counter. I spread her legs and moved straight to her cunt. I flared my tongue wide and lathered her slit making it glisten. Kim moaned as she leaned back. You could almost see her pussy start to puff up, her inner lips dangled, begging for attention. I nibbled on one and then the other, tugging them until she responded.

Parting her oily lips I stabbed at her core, Kim thrust up against me searching for more. Her excitement added to my saliva soon it was dripping on the counter. Her hands grabbed my head guiding me to her pleasure spots, her moans starting to mount.

"Alex please?" Kim whimpered.

She pulled me up I flicked her clit, she scooted closer still to the edge. She was close, she was so close her eyes locked on mine begging me to finish what I started. I smiled my tongue still dancing with her clit. Her body started to quiver, her hands pulling at my hair.

"Cum." I whispered breaking contact temporarily.

Kim's hands forced me back to her dripping cunt, her legs clamped tight. Kim's ass slapped the counter top, only her moans of pleasure were louder. I hung in there until she pushed me away, but I was not finished. I stood forcing my way between her thighs, my cock dripping in anticipation. I lined it up and we both watched as the flared end penetrated where my tongue had just been.

"NO!" Kim wailed as her sensitive clit dragged over the vein popping exterior. "YES!" She cooed as I was balls deep.

She gripped her titties and squeezed them for me, she pulled the nipples, my cock expanded in her cunt. She clamped down on it making me groan.

"Fuck me love!" Kim pleaded.

I took her to the bedroom and for the next hour we did nothing but make love.

With the kids in school Kim was now home alone. Justin and Helen were around but Kim felt like she was not contributing. It was just before Thanksgiving when things became complicated again. Since summer any visitor that Kori did not know seemed to put her on edge. It was as if she was expecting someone but she did not know who the person was. Kim was becoming more erratic, I saw the signs earlier this time. I called mom and asked her to take her away for a weekend. She said she would after the holiday.

It was the week before Thanksgiving when I woke alone in the bed. I looked in the bathroom there was a note.

Adam,

I love you but I need a few days alone.

I have something to tell you but I need to make sure first.

I took the Explorer.

Please don't worry.

I will see you soon.

Love Kim

It was moments like this that can drive you crazy. Kori noticed right away she was missing. Even Max asked where she was. After being gone for two days, I was checking in on Kori before I went to bed.

"Adam, when are you going to tell me? You promised." She had been patient, and I had promised.

"If I remember right the question is why do I love her the way I do? Am I right?" I asked. She looked surprised I remembered.

"As your lover, why her? She is your sister!" The word lover seemed so adult for a teenager.

"Ah! There is where you are wrong, she is so much more than my sister. In fact I don't even think of her that way anymore."

"But Adam she is!" She replied excitedly. Kori acted like I didn't know.

I sat down on the edge of her bed she was propped up against the headboard. I told her about what we did as kids, I told her about the accident, and how I could not have kids. I told her about how Kim hurt me with friends and lovers. No details of course. How I felt her mother was misunderstood. How Kori herself came to be, and Max. Everything except why she went to jail, and her father's part in that. It was allot for a girl of her age to take in. She had so many questions. It was almost midnight when I finished. Kori sat thinking.

"So you saved her?" Kori cocked her head to the side. "You are still saving her!"

"I love her!" I tried to explain.

"Adam, she left us again, she has been gone for two days and not so much as a phone call!" Kori was almost getting mad. "I know you love her but why?"

I stood to leave I walked to the door and turned back to Kori.

"Because one day she will find the answer to what she has been so desperately looking for...and when she does I want to be there for her."

"So that's it, you will keep waiting?" Kori made it sound so hopeless.

"One day you will understand, maybe not soon but one day. And when that day comes I hope to be there for you also!" I winked, she tried not to grin, but couldn't help it. "Good night Kori, I love you!"

I closed the door and went to bed alone again.

The next day at work I got a call, it was Kim.

"Adam, before you say anything, I need to ask you something." She blurted out.

"Ok, what?" I replied.

"Do you trust me?"

"Kim, what are we..."

"Adam yes or no do you trust me?"

"Why yes I trust you!"

"Then I need you to put some money in the checking account, I want to buy something and they don't take credit cards."

"But..."

"Adam yes or no, I need to know?" She was desperate, I could hear it in her voice.

"How much do you need?" I asked calmly. I pulled up my bank account on line and looked at the balances.

"Two thousand." She did not hesitate. I transferred five.

"Give the computer a few seconds to update and you will have five thousand." I explained. "If you need more I will need to go see the manager, but they close in an hour."

"Adam, I love you, I truly love you! I have to run but I will be home tonight. I love you!"

Kim hung up. I sat back in my chair wondering what I just did. Then it dawned on me I didn't care, she would be home, tonight!

Justin and Wade came over about seven with the girls, they found Kori and Max while I talked to the guys.

"What brings you by tonight?" I asked welcoming them in.

"Kim called and asked us to come over, said she had something to show us." Wade explained.

"Well have a beer and take a seat, we can all wait together." I offered. "She has been gone for three days, you know anything Justin?"

I knew if anyone did it would be him. He looked at us both, I could see he was clueless as well.

"Guys I don't know anything. I haven't been home much myself." He explained.

"He has been over at the school helping with the Thanksgiving decorations." Wade explained.

Just then headlights lit op the drive and the garage. It was the Explorer but behind it was a large trailer. I turned on the flood lights the whole back yard glowed. The three of us went out to meet her. Kim stepped from the truck.

"Adam!" Kim ran to me, her arms wrapped around my neck her legs around my waist. "I love you!"

She started kissing me. I was like a ship lost at sea and finally hit ground.

"Kim, what has gotten into you?" I pulled back for just a second.

"You did, you wonderful man, you knew sooner or later I would figure it out and I did." She started kissing me again. "I have something to tell you, but later. First I have something to show you, and Justin, and Wade."

Kim ran to the back of the trailer and unlocked it. Inside was one antique piece of furniture after another all wrapped up safely. I opened the garage and before long the trailer was empty the garage was filled up with antiques. Justin was in Heaven, Wade and I just looked on in awe.

"You bought all of this?" Justin swooned. "There must be ten thousand dollars at least in here!"

"Well when we empty the truck I figure closer to fifteen retail!" Kim gloated.

"What are you going to do with it?" I asked guessing how much she spent.

"Justin and I are going to sell it! I may keep a piece or two. After I pay back what you loaned me, we are going to go buy some more and sell it too!"

"I know some people that will take most of it right now." Justin said as his hand stroked each piece. "Where did you get it all?"

"Not so fast partner, you will be my partner won't you? I mean you taught me everything I know about this stuff?" Kim looked at him.

"Seriously?" He looked at Wade and then me. I shrugged my shoulders, it was all new to me also. He looked at Kim, she held out her hand, Justin shook it.

"Good, now that deal is done I have a debt to pay off. I need to go see my kids for a while then fuck my husband. I hope you boys don't mind if I leave you now?" Kim came to give me a kiss.

"Your husband?" I asked, she had never used that word before around me.

"I think it's time don't you? I have made you wait long enough, don't you think." Kim kissed me deeply. "You boys finish your beers. We can talk again in the morning."

Wade and I helped Justin unload the Explorer, it was crammed with smaller items. Justin unwrapped each piece and gently sat it down. Wade and I just stood waiting as Justin surveyed the items before him. He looked at us still stunned.

"This is really nice stuff, nothing is super valuable, but these should all sell easily. Fifteen may be a bit conservative." He mumbled. "Do you know how much she spent?"

"I seriously don't know. She called today and asked for two grand but I had no idea what she needed it for." I explained

"You didn't ask?" Wade countered.

"Well no." I said sheepishly. They looked at each other.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds