A Father-Daughter Day (and night)

"Hi daddy," I said in my most seductive voice as I stood in the doorway with my hands clasped behind me. I almost laughed as my aunt had him pegged - he was indeed jerking his dick as it poked out of his dress pants. Then again, the odds were she would've been right under most any circumstances anyway so it wasn't like it was a risky guess.

"Sorry I'm late daddy... miss me?" I said after a brief pause. He was looking up at me so I licked my lips seductively and wiggled my bottom just for his viewing pleasure. God he was already soooooo hard! Something told me we weren't going to be late to church after all as it want going to take long to get that rocket launched.

"Damn girl, you're looking so pretty this morning," he said in a low husky voice. The bright lust in his eyes carried clearly into the thick tone of his voice.

I loved it when my dad was in a mood like this and looked at me just as he was now. Like any girl, I love men to look at me hungrily, knowing that even though they don't know anything else about me they still want nothing more at that moment than to get on top of me and drive their horny dicks deep inside of me. It just takes one stare from some poor husband following his wife around the mall like a whipped puppy dog to make my whole day.

Yet as much as it makes me shiver to see strangers look at me that way, it means even more when it's someone close to me doing the same. Seeing one of my uncles sneaking a look up my skirt while my clueless aunts aren't looking is so hot, especially when I know that there's more than just a stare waiting for me. Of course I get excited when my husband gives me that look. As his wife I want to appeal to him now just as much as I did on the day he married me. None of this letting myself go to pot just because I got the ring thing for me. MY husband might still stare at other women but it wasn't because he wasn't getting enough at home.

All that said, there is ONE man who can give me "the look" that makes me feel like no other man can... my dad. I can still remember how he would look at me that way when I would come home from college and join him naked in the hot tub, or how his eyes would lock on me when I was just wearing a short skirt or skimpy bikini. It was so exciting to gauge his reaction when I would model one of the sexy outfits he would bring home just for me. And to think that all that was before we even started having sex! Indeed, I didn't even knew then that he wanted such a thing with me. Heck, I was just thrilled that I was now grown up enough to look sexy even to my own father. Quite a compliment for a girl who was uncertain of her own sexual attraction.

Yes, I'll NEVER forget the look in my father's eyes the day he first came into my bedroom with the intent to fuck me. We both knew why he was there even though neither of us has actually said anything beforehand. It took just one glimpse of those smoldering eyes staring at my nude body and I knew without any doubt what he wanted, what he was going to do, and that at that point there was nothing that I could do to stop him - not that I wanted him to. It was somewhat ironic in that just a few weeks earlier I'd never even thought about sex with my dad yet at that moment there was no dick in the world that I wanted more than his to fill me.

That look grew even more intense when he first entered me, It was the first time my father and I joined together in the most intimate expression of our love for one another. It wasn't the same love that he had for my mother just as it wasn't the love I thought I had for my boyfriend at the time. No, it was the type of love that only a father and his daughter can share.

Today as I stood in front of my horny father I once again saw that look that I knew only I ever was given the privilege to see - the look of his wanton desire for his only daughter. Well of course he wanted me sexually - he WAS a man after all and I think I can say without sounding too self-centered that most men feel that way when they see me. This was something more though, something more than just the raw lust of a man for a woman. I was his daughter and he wanted me. As his daughter, what more could I possibly ask?

Even though I was running late, I felt compelled to respond to my father's desires so without another word I started to strip in front of him, turning slowly as I did as I pulled my dress over my head to expose my bare breasts.

"Pantyhose?" I heard him whisper softly, more to himself I think than to me. He seemed so disappointed and I almost giggled as I knew he would have that exact reaction. Yeah, men can be SOOOOO predictable.

It was then that I realized a potentially fatal flaw in my plans. It had been my intention to leave my heels on after taking everything else off as I knew my dad, like most every heterosexual man in the world, got extremely turned on seeing me wearing nothing but my heels. For whatever reason men seem to think it's even better than me being completely naked. It reminds of something I once heard from some movie star who said something like, "When I come home alone the FIRST thing I do is take off my heels. When I come home with a man, the LAST thing I take off is my heels."

Well, unless I took off my heels it was against the laws of physics for me to remove my hose with my heels still on. Like how did I overlook something so obvious? My mind raced and then the proverbial light bulb went off over my head. Why not just pretend that this was part of my plan from the start? As my mom always said, when you're served a lemon, make lemonade!

Walking over to my dad I just ignored the pantyhose and knelt between his knees. I looked up and our eyes met as he continued to slowly stroke his dick which by now was firm and erect. Placing one hand just above each knee, I smiled at my father.

"What do you want daddy?" I asked as if there was any question, "Tell me what you need."

First, I knew he loved it when I called him "daddy" even though I was now 28 and long past the age when most girls would call their father by that moniker. In normal conversation I typically just called him "dad" but this was a special time between the two of us.

Of course it was a leading question yet just as I loved seeing him look at me with such intense sexual desire, so too I doubt I'll ever grow weary of my father telling me of his hunger for me. Indeed, the way he slowly licked his lip and stared down at me it was as if someone had placed a fresh steak in front of a ravenous wolf. Then I heard those words I so craved...

"I need YOU baby girl," he whispered huskily, "Oh God I need you so badly right now." He paused and then groaned as his lust too over adding, "Suck it... put that beautiful mouth on your daddy's cock. Be daddy's good little girl."

Yes, I WAS his good little girl, at least when it came to sex. From that first time he'd fucked me almost ten years before I'd ALWAYS been good when it came to this. OK, so maybe I wasn't exactly perfect when it came to most other things but at least I was batting a thousand when it came to submitting to his most personal wants and desires. And now I was going to show him yet again just how good a girl I could be.

"Oh yeah... just like that," he groaned loudly as my lips circled his erect dick as he held it firmly by the base.

My tongue teased the tip of his head and flicked all around it, paying special attention to the sensitive underside of the ridge. Keeping my hands on his thighs, I slowly worked by way down his shaft, taking a little more and then backing off before taking even more of it in my mouth until I felt it pressing against the back of my throat. Fortunately my father was about average in the dick department so there wasn't a lot more left making it relatively easy to relax and take the rest of his dick down my throat briefly before rising up to left about half of it escape.

"Damn you do that so well," he said as I repeated the movement several times before keeping just the head in my mouth.

The musky odor of my father's hairy crotch was almost overwhelming as he grew more and more aroused, leading me to take him all in again until his thick public hair was pressed against my cheeks while I took his entire stiff dick in my mouth.

Personally, had it been up to me I'd of sucked my dad's dick all morning but I knew time was short and as tempting as it was at the moment to blow off church, I didn't want to miss it. Still, there's just something so incredibly erotic about sucking a guy's cock... like I have him totally under my control for those brief few minutes.

It was time to make my decision and I made what I knew to be the right one, even if a good part of me was telling me to do otherwise. Letting his stiff shaft slip from my lips, I looked up at my dad and smiled again at him.

"Do you wanna fuck me now daddy?"

Another "duh" question but isn't this what makes for good sex - the two people communicating their needs to one another? It's not like I expected him to say no or even hesitate. Heck, I don't think there has EVER been a time when he's responded negatively whenever I've offered myself sexually to him. Still, I wanted him to say it. Heck, I NEEDED him to say it. I needed to hear my dad declare his love for me. I mean like any guy can say "I love you" all day but nothing seals the deal like "I want to fuck you," especially when it's coming from your own father.

My dad didn't hesitate a moment as he reached out to grab my bare upper arms and lift me upwards saying, "Oh you know it Kelly... Now sit on my lap and be daddy's good little girl."

It was then the pantyhose issue arose but by now my dad was so aroused he wasn't about to let such a minor thing get in the way. I suppose another time or place he might have just pulled them down but instead he reached between my thighs and literally ripped a hole between them, followed by stretching the material with both hands until my crotch was exposed to him.

"Mmmmmmm, I love you letting it grow out," he murmured as he grabbed me by the ass with both hands and pulled me into him.

What he was referring to was the ever-thickening patch of pubic hair covering my pussy. For over a decade I've been shaving my crotch but for whatever reason I decided to let it grow out for winter this year. It's not like I had to worry about how it looked in a bikini or super short shorts after all. Of course I trimmed it so I didn't look like a total cave girl but it was more on the edges to keep it from spilling out past my panties than in reducing the fullness. I figured what the heck. If I was going to let it grow out then may as well let it go all the way. Steve wasn't all too sure I think about it all but as for my dad, he was thrilled and each week when I'd stop over before church he'd comment about how much thicker it was than the week before.

My dad scooting back onto the bed so I could move up and straddle him. Putting my hands on his shoulders for support, I lifted myself up until my wet pussy was positioned directly over his pulsating erection. Then I dropped down slowly until I felt the head pressing against my crotch. Positioning myself carefully, I rocked on his lap to allow his hard dick to rub up against my pussy so as to excite my clit.

"Stop teasing me and sit on it," he said gruffly as I felt his large hands grip my buttocks tighter.

I kissed my dad, letting my tongue reach out to meet his as my right hand moved down between my legs to spread myself open enough for his dick to properly position itself. When I felt it pressing up against my pussy hole I dropped down onto it, feeling that intense surge of passion as my father's incestuous cock finally penetrated me.

Now I would say that I pretty much love most of anything when it comes to being fucked but if I had to pick my favorite then it would come to two things which I wouldn't even try to separate in terms of priority - the moment the guy's dick first enters me and the first surge of sperm as he cums in me. Feeling my father's erection force its way into my wet pussy, spreading me apart, it was like at first it wasn't going to happen but then my pussy expanded and accepted the invader. His head popped into me and then I felt it fill me as I sat down until my full weight was on his lap with my hose-covered ass now against his pants.

"God you feel so good around me," my father sighed as we finally ended our kiss and I began to ride his dick like I was riding a horse.

His hand released my butt and moved up to my boobs which were bouncing now as I rocked on my daddy's incestuous erection. I leaned back enough so he could take my nipples in his mouth, moving from one to the other as he sucked on me. God they were SOOOOO sensitive! I was so damn horny that I came almost immediately.

"That's it baby girl, cum... cum for your daddy," my father encouraged me as he felt my pussy clamping down on his cock like a vise. God I felt so good, as if my body temperature suddenly skyrocketed and I tingled all over.

"Make me cum harder daddy... do it like only you can," I begged him as I cried out with the pure pleasure of my orgasm.

Surprisingly, or maybe not so surprisingly I guess when you think about it, my father also started to cum as I felt that faint surge in me as he erupted deep inside of my pussy. Wow, just goes to show just how horny he must have been to cum so quickly!

Why guys like to spurt their cum on a girl's face or boobs, or shoot in into their mouth or on their butt, or heaven forbid - in the ass, well It's a mystery to me. Sure I let them do it as after all, it gets them off and I love to please a guy. Still, if anyone were to ask me where I wanted it there was just one response - in my pussy. Like, isn't that where God intended? Besides the obvious reasons - it's a huge mess, it gets sticky and smelly so fast, it's damn near impossible to get out of your hair, etc. I just feel that if a man really cares about ME then he will cum in my pussy. All the rest is for HIS fantasy. Frankly, I blame the porn industry for making every man think that women want it on their face every time.

I sat down hard on my dad's lap, pushing his spurting cock as deep inside of me as it would go, wanting nothing more than to have his love inside of me. This was the moment I wanted, the feeling that overrides everything else. Oh yeah, my DAD was mating me. Forget for the moment he'd been "fixed". So what if the last thing I ever wanted was to actually bear my father's child. What mattered was that he was mating me so far as his desires and actions were concerned. It wasn't the results of such a union that I wanted, it was the act of him doing it that made me feel so special.

As my father's ejaculations ended, he put his arms around me and pulled me in tight so that my boobs were crushed against his hairy chest. I buried my face in his shoulder against his neck as I listed to his catching his breath, neither of us able to speak for the moment. Then I pulled back and looked down, mesmerized for the moment at the sight of my father's cock as it disappeared inside of me. I could see rivulets of his sperm as it leaked from my pussy around his shaft and pooled on his pubic hair. Mmmmmmm, talk about the most erotic sight...

"Now THIS is heaven," he whispered in my ear as I looked back up and say the expression of pure satisfaction on his face.

Once again we kissed and I could feel his dick throbbing inside of me. I guess maybe there is something to be said for the stamina of a teenage boy as I knew so far as fucking me was concerned, my dad was finished for the morning.

"I love you daddy," I said to my father, "You make me feel so good."

"Well it's not like the feeling isn't mutual baby girl."

Just then my aunt called up the stairs, reminding us that we were already late for church. Oh well, what choice did we have?

Lifting myself up, I watched as my dad's now limp dick flopped out of me, followed by a flood of sperm and my own cum. My pantyhose was ruined but I guess it was my fault for wearing it in the first place. It wasn't like I'd paid all that much for it anyways. As I moved off his lap to stand a bit unsteadily on the floor, I smiled at the sight of my dad's dick... all wet with the combination of my cum and his sperm. As tempting as it was to lean over and lick it clean, I knew that once I headed down THAT road that we'd never make it to church!

In the bathroom I took stock of my messy pantyhose. Well, at least they weren't one of my more expensive fishnet pair but then I wouldn't be wearing those to church in the first place. Even though I'd decided earlier that going to church bare-bottomed wasn't an option, it appeared that now I was left with no other choice. If it was just a matter of ripped hose it wouldn't have been that big an issue as who would be seeing my crotch in the first place. No, the real problem was the mess created that had now seeped into the nylon fabric including a couple of spots on my inner thighs where I'd dripped when getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Once I was dressed I returned to the bedroom to find my dad had already headed downstairs. Well, hopefully he'd at least cleaned himself off with something beforehand as he hadn't joined me in the bathroom. Perhaps he knew too that if he had we might not have left in time to make it to church.

Looking in the mirror, I straightened out my hair and smiled as I took stock of the woman looking back at me.

"You're a Daddy fucker," I whispered to myself. Yep, that's exactly what I was and proud of it!

*********************

As usual I left my car behind and rode to church with my dad in his SUV. Hopping in the passenger seat, my dress rode up but I didn't make any effort to pull it down which gave him a pretty good view of almost half my upper thigh. With the split in the side it made it especially revealing from his vantage point. I saw my dad glancing over at me as we pulled out onto the street and headed towards the main road.

"You know Kelly, seeing you sitting there like that reminds me of back when you were still in college," he reminisced.

Grinning back at him, I just shrugged as if I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Yeah, I remember when you would wear those crazy short sundresses to church," he sighed, "I couldn't believe your mother even let you out of the house in those, let alone go to church wearing them."

Just then we stopped at an intersection and without warning he reached over and lifted up my skirt and pulled it up to reveal my bare bottom.

"Yep, just like the old days," he laughed as he rubbed my upper thigh, "You never were one for wearing panties, were you?"

It was true in that I've always had this almost pathological aversion to anything tight around me down there. My mom, more a traditionalist when it came to bras and panties, finally gave up trying to force me to wear panties at home although she DID put her foot down when it came more public areas.

Not really sure if my dad was being rhetorical or really expecting an answer, I answered rather coyly, "Not that you ever seemed to mind daddy."

Pulling his hand back as he took off again, he chuckled at that. "You had no idea back then just how much it turned me on. God, seeing you running around the house back then in nothing but a T-shirt... special memories, that's for sure."

"Well at least now you get to fuck me before church," I teased him, pulling my dress up and spreading my legs apart for him as I rubbed my finger up and down my wet slit. "You wanted to fuck me though, didn't you daddy? I bet you wanted to do me right there in church if you could."

Well, maybe so but seeing him take a series of quick looks at me as I masturbated next to him, I could tell from the way he was squirming in his seat to adjust himself that he wanted to do me right now as well! Unfortunately we'd just arrived at church as I was enjoying where our conversation was heading. It had been quite a while since my dad had taken a trip down memory lane so to speak and I loved knowing more each time about how he'd felt about me back then. Dang, if only I'd known back then what I knew now. It was hard to even begin to imagine how different my life might have turned out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds