A Father-Daughter Day (and night)

"Yes daddy... yes! Fuck me harder daddy... harder!" I encouraged him as if he needed any form of encouragement at that moment.

Soon we'd traded positions with him lying on his back and me riding his stiff dick facing him. I grabbed the headboard and leaned forward so my boobs hung down in front of his face, allowing him to suckle my breasts as I rode his dick. His powerful hands cupped my ass as he assisted me in bouncing on him, driving him oh so deep into me!

From there we traded again only this time I was on my belly with a pillow under me so my pussy was more easily accessible. For a brief moment I felt his dick head against my asshole and I wondered if he was going to fuck my ass. Given a choice I would've said no but then that was one word missing from my vocabulary when my dad and I were having sex. My dad knew my feelings about anal sex and 99% of the time he honored those feelings but there were times when his own lust overrode things and he fucked me in the ass. Well, if that's what he wanted then that's what he would get from me but I have to say I wasn't sad when he didn't want it.

After fucking me in that position for a while it was back to missionary which told me that he could feel himself on the edge of cumming. With rare exception, when my dad fucked me he would cum in my pussy while on top of me as though he was dominating me. If I was blowing him then he would cum in my mouth but either way he generally avoided the body shots unless he was unable to hold himself back at that moment. It was something that he'd always seemed to prefer? I mean that when he came inside of me he liked to be in this position which I attributed to his desire to dominate and control me. We both enjoyed trying out as many positions as possible but when it was time for him to cum there was just one that worked best for him - good old-fashioned missionary position.

Knowing he was on the verge, I cried out, "Cum inside of me daddy... give me your cum! Give me your love!"

Indeed, that was exactly what it meant to me when my father came inside of me. For him to mate with me, to leave his cum inside of me was the ultimate outward act of his fatherly love for me. Why else would he do it if her didn't love and respect me? What better way for him to show me?

It was like that little extra bit of encouragement was all he needed and sure enough, I felt him press himself hard against me as he seemed to try and drive his dick into me as far as he could.

"Oh yeah!" he groaned as he started to cum, "Take it baby girl... take your daddy's cum."

Like I had a choice at that point... but who cares? Indeed, I wanted it just as badly as he wanted it in me. In my mind I tried to imagine the head of his dick deep inside of me, the white ropes of cum exploding from him and filling me with his love. It was just the final thing I needed for my own orgasm to erupt causing my pussy to clamp down on his incestuous cock and squeeze down on him.

"God!" was all he said as he finished and feel down to his elbows, barely enough to keep from pressing down heavy against me. He just stayed that way as my own orgasm rippled through me like a forest fire blazing though the mountainside. Oh my god, it felt so damn good!

As my orgasm slowly subsided, we were back to the beginning as we competed the full circle of sex. Once again we laid there silently, still coupled together so intimately although this time he was rapidly dwindling inside of me.

Finally his arms betrayed him and he barely caught himself from dropping down on me. Rolling over next to me, he laid there on his back, still breathing heavily. I turned on my side, draping one leg over him as I pressed my cum-filed pussy up against his hip. His arm pushed under me and I laid my own across his hairy chest with my head laying on him. Soon he was sound asleep as I remained awake for a long while.

Knowing I'd satisfied my dad left me content. I could feel his cum as it seeped from my pussy and drained down to the bed over my leg. I knew that morning would come quickly and that when he awoke he would want me again and I knew just as certainly that I would give myself to him as willingly and lovingly as I had this evening.

As I laid there too worked up to fall asleep - unlike my father who, like most men, dropped off within minutes of getting off, I thought about the next morning. Hmmmmmm, I wondered if maybe my dad would enjoy waking up to my mouth on his dick? In a way it would be sort of a twist on those days back in college when he use to come into my room before leaving for work and get himself off. Sometimes he just jerked off and cum on me for me to discover later when I awoke. Other times he might press his dick into my lips or even my pussy depending on how I was positioned. Usually I would wake up at the first touch but after a particularly sleepy night I might not until he was inside of me. Granted that hardly ever happened but it left such an impression that I could recall almost every time it did.

Afterwards I knew that he would drive me back home where I would greet my husband. No doubt Steve would want to immediately fuck me. It was as if he needed to reassert his dominance over me after having given myself to my father. That's one area where I've been unsuccessful in getting Steve to understand the relationship between me and my father. There's nothing to be competitive over. My husband is my only lover, period. By the same token, my dad is my only father. Two different men, two different roles, two different forms of submission.

Although I sincerely wish Steve could accept my duty to my father in more positive ways, if that's how he needs to handle things then so be it. As his wife it's my duty to yield to him wishes although I've never considered it in such crass terms. I love my husband like I love no other man but when he fucks me it's distinctly different than when my father does. I would never say one was better than the other, just different. How lucky I am to have both options!!

Unable to sleep, I rolled onto my back and began to masturbate. It's funny to me how people seem to feel that masturbation is a substitute for sex. It's like people think that if you need to masturbate then you must not be getting enough sex. Well sure I masturbate if for some reason I'm not getting enough but really, how often has THAT ever happened to me. I mean like no girl can ever really claim she's not getting enough. If I can't go out and get laid within 30 minutes - and I mean anytime, anytime, anywhere, then it's ME that's the problem. The same applies to any girl in my opinion. If you're female and not getting enough sex, the problem is facing you in the mirror.

For me, taking aside what I might do to tease a guy or to please him by putting on a show, as a general rule I masturbate for only one reason - I LOVE to masturbate! What I was doing right now - masturbating after just having had great sex with my dad, wasn't the exception for me but rather the rule. It's not like the guy should care as he's the one sleeping. Even if he DID know it's not a reflection on him. Some guys have seen me doing myself after they'd fucked me and taken it almost as an insult to their abilities, like I wasn't satisfied after sex with them. Whatever I'd just done with them has nothing to do with it, I just enjoy playing with myself. If anything, they should take it as a compliment as usually the better the sex the harder it is for me to unwind and fall asleep myself which means I usually masturbate until I calm down enough to drift off.

Another reason I enjoy masturbating after sex is it's like it's repay time for me. Just as I was doing now, I love lying there and fingering myself as memories of how my father's dick had flooded me just a short time ago ran through my mind. I also fantasized about the next morning, planning out how I wanted to wake him with his cum in my mouth and then serve him breakfast in bed - naked of course.

After bringing myself off a couple of times I finally drifted off to sleep as my last thoughts were of how happy I was. At that moment there was nothing more in all the world that I desired. My every need had been fulfilled and I felt so incredibly loved. Really, what more could a girl ask for in her life than to be a proper daughter for her father with the perfect husband anxiously waiting for her return?

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds