A Father-Daughter Day (and night)

"Oh I'm so sorry," he stammered and then he looked to my father, "Sir, I never meant anything by that, it's just..."

Again I cut in to keep my dad from answering. Leaning over and placing my hand on his leg, I whispered in the guy's ear, "You don't have worry, would you believe that I blew him on the way here and after we get home he's gonna fuck me?"

From the look on his face he clearly thought I was joking so I turned to my dad and said softly so just the guy would hear, or at least not the entire restaurant, "Isn't that right daddy... I mean what we did on the way here and what we'll do afterwards."

Now my dad didn't make it to be a senior law partner in a prestigious firm for nothing and he immediately caught on to what I was doing. He looked at the guy and I saw him give a wink and a grin. OMG, I wish I'd had a camera!

"Damn," was all Mr. Pervert said at first but then somehow regained his composure and added, "Well, in any case I still maintain that he's one lucky man."

With that I straightened up and headed towards the restrooms, leaving the two of them behind. To this day I have no idea what was said between them afterwards, if anything, but I would've loved to have been a proverbial fly on the wall to listen.

The whole episode actually only took less than a minute so by the time I got into the restroom his wife had only been in there for a few minutes at most. When I entered it was just the two of us and I found her checking out her makeup in the mirror. Without a word I took up station a the sink next to her and fished out some lipstick from my purse.

We could see each other in the mirrors so it wasn't like I had to actually look directly at her and I saw that she was taking advantage of the same thing to check me out. The tension levels quickly rose but I remained quiet, waiting to see if she would react. Well, I didn't have to wait long as obviously this had been something working up through their entire meal.

"You know, I just don't understand why a pretty girl like you needs to dress like a hooker in public," she said in an accusing tone of voice without actually looking at me directly.

I turned to her without answering but giving her an expression as if I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Oh don't give me that look you slut. It's bad enough you're out with a married man old enough to be your father, but from the looks of things I'll bet you're cheating on your own husband as well."

Again, it wasn't like I'd worked this all out ahead of time. Instead I was just running on instinct and reacting to what was offered, just as I had with her husband. And her husband's reaction I was feeling pretty naughty so I replied with more than even I'd anticipated. Hey, we were the only ones in the room so what the hell? Not like we were being recorded or anything.

"Well, first of all, he IS my father," I started out and I saw her eyes widen. "Second, my husband knows we're out together tonight so it's not like I'm cheating on him."

At first she just stood there and stared at me like she really didn't understand what I was saying so I made it clear to her.

"Oh just so you know, he's just fine with my dad doing me."

Well, it was a bit of a stretch since my husband really wasn't "just fine" but as a good husband he tolerated what I did with my dad but then she didn't have to know that.

This time she got the message but apparently she wasn't buying it.

"You're disgusting," she practically spit out, "I know you're just being mean but to even say such things is terrible. And even if he IS your real father, to dress like... THAT?"

In for an ounce...

"I'm perfectly serious, my dad's been fucking me since I was eighteen. Why else would I dress this way on a date with him?"

"Liar... Slut!" she practically spat out.

My heart was racing and my pussy was practically throbbing now as she quickly threw her things together into her pace and practically ran from the rest room without another word between us. Oh well, mission accomplished! I still couldn't figure for sure is she believed me or not but in either case I couldn't have asked for a better reaction from her. Heck, I was more turned on now than I was after teasing her husband!

I gave her a minute head start and then returned to our table. By the time I arrived the guy was asking for their check and then it was like they couldn't wait to leave. Both of them looked at me as I approached with one staring and the other glaring - not hard to figure out which was which. God I felt so hot! My dad again stood up to help with my chair but before I took my sat I whispered in his ear.

"God I'm so fucking horny now daddy!"

My dad just smiled as I too my seat and he returned to his. It was all I could do not to turn to look at the couple next to us. Finally when I noticed the waiter returning their check I couldn't help myself. Damn, the look she gave me was priceless but that was nothing to what she gave my dad when he saw me looking over and did the same. Well, I guess that answered any questions as to whether or not she believed me.

Once they had left my dad leaned over towards me.

"Damn you're so hot when you're naughty," he said in as soft a voice as he could and till be heard.

"Well, anything for my favorite daddy," I responded, not worrying this time about who might hear me. It was an innocent remark by itself after all but not so what I followed with...

"Anything...," I repeated but this time in a much deeper, more seductive tone of voice.

Our meal finally arrived then and for the most part things pretty much were "normal" after that although I made sure I shifted my legs now and then just to allow my skirt to ride up a little bit more each time. Again, it wasn't like I was doing this strictly for my father as he couldn't see anything. What I was going for was more for the OTHER men around me so my dad could see their reactions and be proud to be my daddy. I'd like to think I was pretty successful.

After our meal we shared a desert and then relaxed as the wine bottle emptied. Normally even a full glass was more than my limit and tonight I'd downed twice that much so I was feeling it in my head. I can honestly say I've never been "drunk" in my life but I was getting close to I tried to limit my intake. Last thing I needed was to pass out on my dad later!

After the meal and we were back in the SUV, my dad turned to me.

"Alright, I just HAVE to ask... what the hell did you say to that poor woman in the rest room? Damn, the look she gave me when she got back... it was like she could've killed me! And then the way she told her husband to get the check, you would've thought the place was on fire!"

I explained to him the whole episode and the smile on his face got wider and wider."

"So you really told her?" he asked as if he couldn't believe his ears, "I mean, you told her I was having sex with you? Shit, no wonder she looked at me like I was the devil incarnated!"

We both laughed at that as I put my head on his shoulder.

"You know daddy, I don't give a damn what old bitches like her think. I LOVE it when you fuck me and I ALWAYS will."

My dad put his arm around me, steering with one hand as he fondled my boob under my jacket.

"Oh Kelly, I can't even begin to tell you what it means to me to hear you say that," he said, sounding as if he was about to shed tears.

"It's just that... well... it's just that when you do I feel so close to you. It shows me how much you love me... and respect me not just as your daughter, but as a woman as well. Sometimes I just don't know how to say it... It's like when you cum inside of me I feel more like your daughter than at any other time. Oh I don't know how to say it right!"

My dad pulled me in tight and squeezed my breast in his hand.

"You said it just perfect baby girl... just perfect."

We didn't say a word the rest of the way back to his place. We didn't need to. As for me, I don't think I trusted my voice not to crack if I had. I felt so loved... so close to my dad at that moment. I couldn't wait until we got to his home where I could prove to him once again that I was worthy to be his daughter. Where I could receive his parental love and experience his deepest lust in the most ultimate way possible. Where we could spend the night together as father and daughter in the manner every girl should be able to experience at least once in her life. A tear finally escaped, followed by another just as we pulled in as I felt this incredible NEED to please him and in doing so, satisfy HIS needs as well.

**************

It was almost mind-boggling how the mood of our evening had changed so dramatically. It was like one moment we were both teasing and being outrageous and then the next everything was intimate, loving and tender. My dad silently pulled into the garage and then went around to the passenger side to help me out. My aunt's car was missing which left him plenty of room. Evidently she was making sure nothing would disturb us and I suspected my husband wasn't going to have to worry about being lonely tonight but then with her, who knew?

At first I thought he was just going to help me out the same as he usually did but instead as I scooted over to the edge of the seat he reached underneath me and gently lifted me out, holding me close to his chest as he turned and leaned back to shut the door. My dress was pulled up practically to my waist but it didn't matter as there wasn't anyone to see us with the garage door shut. Placing my arm around his neck, I put my head against his shoulder and just enjoyed being so close to my loving father.

OK, so I'm not exactly heavy but then I'm not a little teenager anymore either so I couldn't have been THAT easy to carry but my dad somehow managed to get me through the basement door, through the family room, up the stairs to the first floor, then down the hall and up the stairs to the second floor and then to his bedroom without so much as a heavy breath or comment. Still, I imagine it was with at least a small sense of relief as he lowered me to the bed and then leaned over me to kiss me briefly on the lips before standing straight.

"Oh my God, you're so beautiful," he practically gushed as he crossed his arms and smiled as he gazed at me lovingly. Each word came out slowly and I felt like the most beautiful girl in all the world.

"I love you daddy," I whispered but in the silence it was easily heard.

Without waiting for him to answer I bent my legs and lifted my butt off the bed, first slipping my dress even further up and then pulling my thong down and over my heels, flipping them to the bottom of the bed. Sitting up, I pulled the dress up and over my head, leaving me wearing nothing but my heels and the beautiful cross necklace he'd given me earlier in the evening. Now naked for all practical purposes, I laid on my right side, pulling my left foot up so my leg was bent upwards, exposing my hot wet pussy for him to enjoy. My hand seemed to have a mind of its own as it moved to my crotch and I felt the wetness there with my fingertips.

The room was deathly quiet as neither of us seemed to want to be the first to break the silence. It was my dad's turn to strip and it didn't take long for him to undress and lay his clothes on the chair against the wall. OK, so my dad's not a young man anymore and sure he doesn't have the physique of my husband's body but the naked man that now stood before me wasn't just ANY man... he was my father and it thrilled me to see his dick so full and thick with lust - a lust that was for ME, for his own daughter.

My dad seemed content for the moment to just stand there and gaze at me, his eyes roaming up and down the length of my nude figure with special attention to my boobs and pussy where I was now rubbing myself slowly. Well, he WAS a man in addition to being my father so where else would you expect him to look? Seeing him with that special gleam in his eyes, I knew what I needed to do at that moment. After all, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure this one out!

Leaning back with my head against the pillow, I bent my knees and placed my feet flat on the bed, spreading my legs apart and twisting a bit to give him a direct view of my pussy and butt. My left hand moved down further between my thighs as I cupped my boob with the right one. At first I just continued to slowly masturbate, simply rubbing the tip of my finger against my sensitive clit without even penetrating myself.

My dad was the first to break the silence...

"I can't imagine anything more erotic than to watch you play with yourself," he said softly as his hand started to stroke his erection slowly.

Well, personally I could think of something - seeing him staring at my crotch as I masturbated for him. Sure it felt good but my REAL enjoyment at the moment was seeing him being turned on as he watched me.

"I love you so much daddy."

"And I love you too baby."

God I wanted more than ever to make him happy, to please my father, to fulfill his every desire and need. I wasn't worried whether or not I COULD, I mean like THAT was a given. After all, who could even begin to compete with his own daughter when it came to meeting his sexual desires? No, I wasn't worried about anything like that. I simply wanted to DO it or should I say, for him to DO me.

"Love me daddy...," I practically pleaded, "Take me... I give myself to you, totally and completely."

Don't ask me why, but at that moment the words I'd just uttered reminded me of that time so long ago when my dad entered my bedroom with the intent of having sex with me for the very first time. We both knew what was about to happen when he appeared at my door naked with his erection in full bloom. I'll never forget the words I'd said to him then - almost the exact same words I'd just said to him a few seconds ago. Now, years later and who knows how many times he'd fucked me in between, those words held just as much meaning to me as they had that first time. Now, years later and after so many other men had fucked me, it was my father I wanted more than anyone else, even more than my own husband, at least at that moment. How else could it be? This was my father, the man who created me, the man who raised me and who done so much more for me than I could ever possibly repay.

Another time and place and my dad would have probably laid between my legs and eaten my pussy, even though I knew he wasn't overly thrilled about it himself. It wasn't that he was grossed out putting his face in my crotch or that he didn't like the taste of a girl. The way my mom had explained it to me one time when I was frustrated by his lack of interest in reciprocating after I'd blown him was that he simply was so anxious to fuck me he didn't even think about eating me out. I guess I should've been honored but still, I enjoy being eaten out as much as the next girl. Then again, it wasn't about MY pleasure when I had sex with my dad. If I wanted my pussy licked I had plenty of other options. After all, this was all about my dad's needs and desires, not mine.

Honestly, who could blame my dad after all the events of the day and evening so far to be anxious to fuck me? Indeed, I would've been far more disappointed if he wasn't! Seeing the dark lust in his eyes and feeling the remarkable hardness of his dick as it rub against my belly as he moved over me, I felt..., well I guess you could say I simply felt happy.

My dad stroked his fingers through my hair as he hovered over me, careful to keep his weight from crushing me. His lips kissed my neck and ear and then worked their way down to my breast, gently tugging the nipple with his teeth as his tongue flicked over it. Damn, I was about ready to orgasm and he hadn't even touched my pussy yet!

Moving up again, I felt his warm breath against my ear as he whispered, "Tell me what you want... I need you to tell me."

Well, what I REALLY wanted was for him to simply take me and do whatever it was HE wanted but I knew from past experience that wasn't what he wanted to hear.

"Fuck me daddy," I softly replied, "I want you to fuck me. Show me how much you love me."

Indeed, I've always maintained that the two most powerful words a girl has in her arsenal are, "Fuck me". I can't think of anything a guy wants to hear from a girl than those two words. Now add in one simple word - "daddy" and it's like they become exponentially even more powerful.

"Yesssssss, that's it, tell me again," he sighed as he kissed my neck again.

"Please daddy, please fuck me... PLEASE!" I pleaded for him, "I want to be good, to be your good little girl. I want to please you and make you happy. I want you inside of me, to be a part of me. I want you to love me."

"Oh Kelly, my dear wonderful daughter, I don't need to fuck you to be happy. I love you just for being who you are."

I knew that but it was more an intellectual understanding, not an emotional one. Like of course he didn't have to fuck me for me to know he loved me. I knew perfectly well that even if we never had sex again he would continue to love me just as much as he ever did. That wasn't the point. I wanted him to fuck me because I already knew he loved me. I wanted him to fuck me because I wanted to give everything I had to give to him. It was because I knew that he loved me like no other woman in the world, not even his own wife, that made me feel so special when he was inside of me with our bodies literally joined together, especially when he symbolically mated me by leaving his cum deep inside of me.

"I know daddy," I acknowledged, "But I WANT you to fuck me... I WANT you inside of me... I WANT you to cum inside of me."

"Oh yes Kelly, and believe me... I so badly want to do just that."

And so he did. My right hand guided my father's incestuous erection to the entrance of his only daughter's wet pussy. Rubbing it against me, I wanted SOOOOO badly for him to push it in and I didn't have to wait long as he was just as anxious to do it.

"Oh daddyyyyyyyy!" I moaned as I felt him penetrate me, my pussy spreading open to engulf the stiff fleshy member that was trying so hard to invade it. It was ironic that the very same pussy that was screaming to be fucked was at the same time doing its best to resist the very thing it wanted so badly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... YESSSSSSS!" I cried out as my father's dick pushed deeper and deeper inside of me until finally I had him all, I had every inch of his dick inside of me until the base of his dick met up against my crotch. I loved the feel of his thick stiff pubic hair as it pressed up against my pussy. Wrapping my legs around him as best I could, I pulled him in tighter, trying to push him into me even further.

For a few minutes, which seemed like hours at the time, we remained in that condition with his erection buried inside of me and neither of us moving or saying a word. I swore I could feel his pulse inside of me but it could've been just my own heartbeat pounding in my ears. It was what I'd been waiting for all night - to be physically joined with him in the most intimate manner any man and woman can be.

Memories of that stupid woman at the restaurant flashed through my head as I thought about how she was so clueless and closed minded. If only she could see us now and see for herself how wonderful incest can be when it's done right. This wasn't like the stupid fake porn sites designed to turn on horny men. It wasn't anything even remotely related to the abuse of young girls by perverted family members that appear on the TV news. No, this was incest as it was meant to be " a loving, sharing, respectful union of a father and his daughter. How could she even begin to understand the feeling of satisfaction that was almost overwhelming me at this moment?

My dad suddenly started to pump his dick in and out of me, starting out ever so slowly and then gradually picking up the pace until he was pounding me. Oh my god, it was like I'd died and gone to heaven!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds