A Father-Daughter Day (and night)

"Ummmmm... there are some wipes in the glove department..." he started to say, obviously in reference to the wetness on my fingers and pussy. Heck, even I could smell my sex and it really wouldn't do to go in church reeking of pussy.

As we made our way from the parking lot I took my dad's arm and walked proudly next to him. My pussy was tingling something fierce and I loved the way it felt to be naked under my dress as we passed various families. Like wow, what would they say if they had any idea what my dad had just done to me not twenty minutes ago? Better yet, how would those husbands react if they knew I was NOT wearing underwear, or if they had any inkling of just how horny I was at just that moment or for who I was horny FOR?

The usher was just as clueless as he led us down to an opening about a third of the way from the front on the right hand side with me going in first so my dad could have aisle seat. That was just fine with me as similar to the arrangement in the SUV, this allowed me to cross my left leg over my right, allowing the slit in the skirt to part and ride up showing a peek of almost two-thirds of my now bare upper thigh. The usher looked down and I saw his eyes widen just a little as he stared and then quickly walked away making a scene.

"Now behave yourself young lady," my dad whispered in my ear, pretending to be stern.

"Oh daddy, I'm not a little girl," I responded, pretending to be annoyed.

"Exactly my point," he came back, this time winking at me.

Indeed, he had a point. It's sort of ironic how much I was able to get away with as a teen as compared to now as a young mother. Well, maybe not SO young anymore but then 28 isn't exactly middle age. Still, when I was in my teens I got away with murder although I didn't really appreciate just how much until years later. Like I could wear just about ANYTHING and the response was more about my mom's parenting than anything personal about me. In contrast, had anyone known I was bottomless today I would most likely be labeled a slut. Not that THAT was necessarily a bad thing, just it was directed at ME now instead of my mom. Heck, if anything odds were it would just reinforce the image most people already had of me - one that I had worked for years to cultivate.

But then today wasn't about flashing the ushers or teasing some poor husband sitting next to his fat wife. Noooooo, today was all about my dad so if there was anything I could do to please him then I was all-in. Now if that just happened to garner the attention of anyone else then that would be just a bonus. We'd only been there a moment it seemed when we had to stand for the opening hymn. As the organ grew loud I held the hymnal with my dad and lifted myself on my toes so I could whisper in his ear.

"I bet you want to fuck me right now, don't you daddy?"

He rolled his eyes and jabbed me with his elbow slightly but at the same time he couldn't suppress the grin, let alone the hungry look in his eyes. It certainly wasn't the look most fathers around us had for their daughters although I wouldn't be surprised if more than a few were trying not to let anyone see what they were staring at.

God I was so damn horny! My pussy felt like it was going to scream if it didn't get some attention... and soon. Like it hadn't been all that long since my dad had cum in me and I was willing to bet that enough time had passed to where he was ready for Round 2.

After the hymn and some opening words and prayer, it was time for the greeting ritual to where everyone went around to greet others and shake hands. Church was pretty crowded today and for the first time I paid attention to those around us. To my right was a woman I hadn't met before. She looked a little familiar so odds were I seen her here before but I didn't know her name. I was guessing fifties, maybe even late sixties. I turned to say hello and she gave me the once over and it was obvious from her initial expression that she wasn't exactly impressed. Then she quickly gathered herself and put on that fake smile worn by so many people every Sunday morning as she pretended to be all happy and non-judgmental - exactly the opposite of what I suspected to be reality.

"Nice to meet you... Kelly you say?" she replied after I introduced myself.

She seemed about to say something else but my dad poked me on the shoulder so I turned to see what he wanted. Standing in the aisle was a face I hadn't seen in years...

"Kelly, do you remember Mr. Gardner?" he asked as he leaned back to give me a better look.

"Oh John, she's not a little girl anymore," he said with a chuckle, "Hi Kelly, please call me Bill."

Holy smokes, I couldn't believe it. It had been years since I'd seen Bill after he'd retired from my dad's law firm. As for remembering him, like how could I ever forget? You see, Bill was the first married man to ever fuck me. In fact, he even fucked me before my dad did!

Yes, it was back when I was in heavy demand as a babysitter. I was home on break and my dad had volunteered me to sit for the Gardner kid (he was definitely "Mr. Gardner" back then). In fact, years later I now had a hard time believing myself that it all actually had happened.

First a disclaimer... As a babysitter I NEVER did anything even remotely inappropriate with ANY of the kids I sat, and that's not even using my standards when it comes to defining "appropriate". Fathers, on the other hand, were fair game. Many a time I remember being driven home and flashing some poor horny father, wondering if he would masturbate later about having sex with me. Of course I never actually DID anything with them, at least not most of them. After all, they were OLD and until my night with Bill the oldest guys I'd done were the boys at college and the church youth groups.

That said, it's not like I was an angel when I babysat. One of my favorite things to do as a babysitter was to rummage around through the parents' private things. It was amazing what I would find sometimes as you may imagine. Sometimes I even tried on some of the wife's sexier lingerie and masturbate on their bed as I imagined myself being caught by them when they returned home. It was all good clean fun and so far as I knew the parents had always remained clueless. No harm, no foul... right?

Hot tubs have always been a source of entertainment for me and the Gardners had one. With the kid confirmed to be sound asleep in bed I was naked and enjoying the feel of jets on my pussy when I was surprised by Mr. Gardner who returned home alone early. Well, without going into all the details, I was fucked by my first married man and as anyone who knows anything about me should know, that was the start of what has been an obsession with me ever since.

As things turned out it was the first - and last time the that two of us did anything and I don't think he ever knew that my dad learned soon after what had happened. Like of course I told my parents immediately afterwards, just as I did after just about all of my early sexual encounters. As for whether or not my dad had revealed that he knew about what happened, I think he never did so as not to embarrass Bill. Judging from how things were going today, my gut feeling was that I'd been correct so if he remembered what we'd done (and how could he ever forget) then he wasn't letting on.

"Oh yeah, now I remember," I exclaimed softly as I pretended not to recall at first. Looking at Bill in the eyes I added, "If I recall, it was a pretty good night. You gave me quite a tip!"

Bill's eyes averted from mine quickly and I could have sworn his cheeks reddened a little. As for my dad, he played along and didn't make any mention that might have given a clue that he knew what had gone on between us or even that he noticed how uncomfortable his friend had suddenly become.

"Well Bill, I hope you're enjoying Florida and remember, you're always welcome back at the office," my dad said as they shook hands again.

"And if you ever need another babysitter, you know who to call," I added in not being able to resist a little tease.

Bill tried to laugh it off replying, "Well, I don't think the missus and I need a babysitter anymore."

Wow, I could have gone in all sorts of directions with that lead-in but it was time to take a seat again so everyone quieted down and sat in their pew. I crossed my leg again, this time allowing my dress to open a little more than before. My dad had his hand on the pew between us and left it there as I nudged closer to him such that the side of his hand was now pressed against my bare upper thigh. Nobody could see anything with his hand almost completely under my leg but I could feel his fingers moving against me.

Again my pussy practically shook as I felt my dad's hand under my leg. God I would've loved it if his hand had been on top of my leg instead, working its way between my thighs down to my ready and waiting pussy. All the more so if he did it now in the middle of church. Actually in the past he HAD done this but that was back in the colder days of winter when we had the benefit of winter coats to hide his efforts. It also helped when things weren't as crowded unlike today where everyone was smashed together like sardines.

The rest of the service went rather uneventfully. I tried to make it a point to make littler suggestive remarks to my dad whenever I could get away with it but other than that it was simply too crowded for us to actually do anything. Oh well, I guess you can't always have everything.

After the service we joined the line to greet the pastor and his wife as they shook everyone's hand. I got just a nod from the pastor but his bitch of a wife was in her usual full self-righteous mode.

"Good morning Kelly," she greeted me with ice behind her forced smile, "I see some things never change, do they?"

She was looking down at my dress and I knew she was telling me she didn't approve. What she didn't seem to realize was that when idiots like her tell me they disapprove of me or my actions that it just makes me want to go even further the next time. So far as I knew she didn't have a clue about what me and my dad did but she certainly had her opinion of my behaviors and past escapades as part of the youth groups. Just imagine if she had known what I was doing with the youth pastor back then!

"Let's go Kelly," my dad nudged me. As we made our way outside he shook his head in mock despair saying, "You were about to say something you know you shouldn't back there, weren't you?"

"You mean to Bill?"

My dad shook his head, pretending to be stern with me. "Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about. The poor guy looked like he was going to have a stroke."

"Oh daddy, you know I would NEVER say anything I shouldn't," I giggled.

"Yeah right," was all he had to say in response but I could tell he was actually pleasantly amused. I wonder if he would've been turned on even more if I'd asked the preacher's wife if she wasn't wearing panties, like me. Well, of course he would have but then there ARE some things you just can't say in church, no matter how tempting.

Soon we were back to his place and he hugged me before I got in my car.

"Soooooo, 8:00 then?"

"Yep, I'll be waiting daddy."

I drove off, wishing the clocks would turn faster!

****************

I have to say one thing about my dad that I can never complain about - he's ALWAYS on time. Obviously that's not something that gets passed in the DNA, or at least it certainly missed me. It use to exasperate him to no end when I was growing up and seemingly always late for everything. Thankfully my period was never one of those times. However, tonight was one time I was waiting and ready when his SUV pulled up to the curb. As tempting as it was to run out to greet him, I patiently waited behind the door for him to park and come up to the door to escort me. Well, maybe I wasn't ALL that patient but who could blame me? It had been ages, or at least so it seemed, since my dad had taken me out on a private date and I'd spent all afternoon masturbating and dreaming as memories of our past father-daughter dates ran through my mind.

Things changed of course once my dad and I started having sex. In some ways it was much better for us both in that I got even sexier outfits to wear while he didn't have to hide his true desires from me anymore. There were more than a few times when my mom, who had never protested in the least about my earlier outfits and if anything, encouraged him to be even more risque, actually made mention that perhaps we were pushing the line a bit. I think the cheerleader outfit was probably the one she shook her head at the most. We were going to a local restaurant on game night where people from all different schools gathered and often there were girls still in their cheerleader outfits. Well, mine wasn't quite like the others in that my skirt was even shorter and in place of the standard wide panties I was wearing just a thong. The top was cut VERY low exposing as much cleavage as I could muster at that age while exposing my entire midriff as well. Nobody said anything directly to us but I just loved the way the other fathers and boyfriends looked at me. My dad was so proud that I thought his shirt buttons were going to burst. I wonder if anyone had any idea that he was not only my father but that he was fucking me before and after our date that night was well?

Since I married Steve they've dwindled down to just a few a year and our last one was now almost six months ago. Of course Steve knew that "date night" was just a euphemism for "sex night" when it came to me and my dad. While he never complained or even hinted at anything, I knew he wasn't a fan of incest, or at least when it came to his own family.

Like so many guys make claim to me, Steve was vehemently opposed to being involved with incest when it came to his own family yet when it came to other fathers and their daughters, wild horses couldn't drag him away from watching them having sex and the younger the daughter the better it was so far as he was concerned. Compared to the guys I chat with, at least Steve's actions mirror his words. Heck, when he and I first started having sex his own sister was jealous as hell of me and did everything she could to try and seduce him short of jumping on top of him in bed (although I think she even contemplated doing that!). Never once did he reciprocate and if anything, he would get angry after her more obvious attempts.

While my husband and I have an "understanding" when it comes to incest in my family, I respect his morals and try my best not to rub it in his face when it comes to me and my dad. Interestingly, it doesn't seem to bother him nearly as much when he sees me and my mom together but I think that has more to do with the fact he LOVES fucking my mom whereas he (and my dad) and pathologically straight when it comes to sex. Steve doesn't even care for threesomes, or at least when it involves two guys. Two women - fine with him though. I have to smile sometimes as he's such a typical guy when it comes to sex!

Tonight I was wearing the latest new outfit my dad had bought for me - as I always did. It was waiting at my doorstep when I arrived home earlier and I couldn't hardly wait to get inside and open it. The box wasn't that big nor did it need to be as it turned out. The dress was neatly folded and I instantly fell in love with it from the first moment I held it up in front of me as I face the mirror. It seemed to weigh almost nothing which was due in part to the material but mostly to fact that there wasn't a whole lot of it. It was a little unusual in that it came over just one shoulder while leaving the other bare. With the one should strap it allowed the bust line to dive dramatically across my boobs to within less than an inch above my nipple on the opposite side. From there it continued down allowing for some nice "side boob" as well as plenty of bare back. The hem line, while a little longer than usual when it came to my father's tastes, allowed for a slit side than came well up my hip requiring the matching thong (thoughtfully provided as well) to ride up even higher so as not to be exposed every time I twisted or turned.

Trying it on for the first time in my bedroom, I hadn't bothered with the thong which only demonstrated how essential it was to wear SOMETHING underneath as I couldn't sit or bend over without the dress parting and exposing everything. I suppose that's one reason why my father has a thing for dresses with side slits in them. There was no bra in the package and for good reason - there was nothing that would have worked underneath this dress given the low cut and daring plunge. Then again, if there HAD been a bra it would have been a first as my dad absolutely hated me to wear one! The only time he'd ever bought me one was the time he gave me a sheer white silk shirt with a black bra to wear under it.

One thing NOT in the box was shoes but then that was to be expected as well. My dad loved to take me shopping for shoes but I knew it wasn't the shoes he was interested in but more how I would tease the poor guys helping me try them on. With no guys to watch... what was the point in fooling with them? Besides, it wasn't like my closet wasn't well stocked. In this case I had the perfect pair - black open toe with five inch stiletto heels.

While I had a light jacket to wear for the evening, I deliberately chose not to wear it at first and was rewarded with a wolf whistle and leering smile from my dear father as he came in through the door to greet me.

"Damn! Now THAT is one hot outfit," he said softly as his eyes ran up and down, "I'd say that whoever bought you that had terrific taste, wouldn't you agree?"

"Oh daddy!" I sighed in reply as I reached out to hug him.

My father's strong arms wrapped around me and I felt his hands clench my butt after they had pulled up the dress. With the thin thong it was like I wasn't wearing anything so far as my rear end was concerned so it felt good to feel him grabbing my bare ass in his large hands.

"Here... something to go with that outfit," he said as he reached into his suit jacket pocket.

"Oh DADDY!" I exclaimed as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful gold chain with an incredibly gold cross filled with diamonds. Compared to the one he'd given me before, it was twice the size and the diamonds looked to be twice as brilliant. It was unbelievably pretty and most likely just as unbelievably expensive. Then again, it wasn't like he couldn't afford it. My dad may not be filthy rich but he certainly didn't lack for anything.

"Here, let me help with that," he said as he put it around my neck and fastened the clasp, "there, now you look perfect... not that you didn't already mind you!"

What could I say? Well, I couldn't think of anything so I just reached up, put my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Our tongues met as we enjoyed each other's embrace.

"Oh daddy, I love you," I whispered softly.

"And I love you too Kelly."

With that he reached over for my jacket and helped me to put it on. Without further ado he escorted me out to this SUV and opened the door for me while offering his and for assistance. With the heels I was wearing it was certainly appreciated!

One of the things I loved about my dad's SUV was that unlike so many cars today - and trucks as well, it had a bench seat in front instead of the typical bucket seats meaning there was no center console to get in the way. I scooting over past the middle so when he took his place behind the wheel I was right there by his side with my legs folded up under me on the seat. I suppose I should have been wearing a seat belt but they just got in the way... if you know what I mean.

"So... where are we going?" I asked eagerly. It was a useless question as he never told me but it was like I felt I had to ask anyway. Sure enough, I got the usual response...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds