A Father's Love Ch. 02

"You okay?"

"Yeah. Got distracted by the, uh, TV. Sorry. What were you saying?"

"I asked if you two had any plans for the night?"

"Eh, not really. Maybe a little TV. Sam's probably going to play on the computer. I'm probably going to bed early; didn't sleep well last night, ya know?"

"Sorry."

"No worries. Y'all having fun up there?"

"Yeah. Catching up."

"Okay. Tell Dan I said I love him. I'll go ahead and say good night to you now if that's okay. I may be unconscious later."

"Okay. Night.

"Night."

I hung up the phone and checked it, making sure it was hung up.

"Oh you are in soooo much trouble."

"You liked it." She retorted, pointing at my crotch. I looked down and couldn't deny the evidence.

"Muscle spasm, that's all." I said dismissively.

"Uh huh." She said as she walked down to me. Standing in front of me, she reached down and pulled my shorts out. She looked down and smiled, then back up to me with put-on surprised face. "Oh! Did I do that?"

"Uh huh. The question is, what are you going to do about it?" I put my hands on her hips and pulled her against me.

"We'll just have to see. I'm not as sore as I was earlier and I took some Advil while I was changing. Give it a few minutes to kick in."

We walked into the living room and got on the sofa. She lay against me and stretched out lengthwise. I sat kind of cattycorner, letting her head rest on my chest. I helped her get the blanket over us as she made cute little noises getting comfortable. Reaching up, she grabbed my arm and pulled it down, my hand coming to rest in between her breasts. Sam gently ran her fingers up and down my arm, nuzzling it as she did.

We sat like that for a while, watching TV but not paying any attention to it. Eventually, Sam turned around and got on her knees. She leaned forward, laying her chest against mine. She kissed me, her tongue darting out and meeting mine. It wasn't the usual gentle kiss we'd shared recently. It was a kiss of passion. Of heat. Of unmasked and unrestrained desire. We embraced, and I rolled her onto her side, pinning her between me and the back of the sofa. Her hands ran up and down my back, grabbing and holding on as I pushed her against me.

"I need you now." She growled when we came up for air.

"Go into the bedroom." I stood up, pulling her with me. "Get comfortable. I don't want any distractions."

I quickly went through the house, shutting off lights and the TV, making sure the door was locked and everything was secure. Taking a deep breath, I stepped into the bedroom finally.

Sam was on the bed, laying naked on her stomach facing the foot of the bed. She looked up at me smiling. I walked to the side of the bed, looking down at her. She didn't roll over, letting me enjoy the view. Her smooth skin, dotted only with the occasional freckle, was like satin to my fingers. She had her legs closed with her feet in the air. I bent down and kissed her back, right between her shoulders. She hunched up; I had obviously found another ticklish spot. I leaned down, put both hands on her shoulders and began a slow massage. I heard her sigh as I moved my hands down her back, kneading and rubbing her skin as I did

"Oh God that feels good." She moaned. She moved to turn over but I stopped her.

"Uh uh. Not yet baby girl. I want tonight to be memorable."

I continued my massage, working my way down her back until I came to her rear. As much as I wanted to, I avoided over massaging her cheeks. Instead, I traced my hands down her cheeks to her legs. I worked on each leg, massaging with both hands down to the knee before I moved over to the other leg. I took care to avoid spreading her legs too much or to slide my hands too close to her pussy. I moved to her calves, rubbing them firmly as I finally reached the ankle.

"You okay?" I asked, working my way back up slowly.

"I am a puddle of goo." She moaned slowly.

"Let me check." My hand was far enough up her thigh I was able to push a little further without any resistance. She spread her legs slightly, letting me feel the damp heat radiating between them. My fingertips brushed her lips, and she rotated her hips giving me easier access. I climbed on the bed, spreading her legs apart and kneeling between them. She whimpered as I pushed a finger inside. I could feel her body clenching at my hand, pulsing with her heartbeat. I moved it in and out, each time more of her natural juices dripped out. While my finger slid inside her, I used my thumb to find her sensitive clitoris and massage it. No words came from her mouth, only a mash of unintelligible syllables. Her body tensed up as she rocked her hips against my hand. I sped up and pressed harder, knowing her orgasm was near. When she came, she just stopped moving. No sound came for a few moments, then her cry escaped her throat and the tension left her body. She bucked against me a few times, crying out.

Sam rolled over, my fingers sliding out. Her body was flushed, and her breasts bounced as she caught her breath. She looked up at me and started giggling, which turned into gentle laugher.

"Gah, that was good." She said, sliding her hands up and down her chest.

"Relaxed?"

"Mmhmm." She moaned. "But now I want more. I want you. I want you inside me, dad." Sam spread her legs wide, lifting one and putting it on the other side of me. "Please?" she whimpered

I pulled my tshirt off and my shorts down, not needing any more invitation. Pulling her closer, I knelt down and pressed the tip of my cock against her open pussy. I was quickly lubricated as I slid the tip up to her clit. I rubbed my cock against her little button, reveling in the sensation.

"Mmm." She moaned. "You're teasing me, aren't you?"

"Maybe a little." I admitted. I stopped rubbing and slid it down to her opening. Slowly I leaned forward, sliding inside her just a little. Her eyelids fluttered as I entered her and a small gasp escaped from her.

"You okay, baby?" I asked concerned. "Not still sore? Not hurting?"

"Not. At. All." She said breathlessly. "Keep going."

I leaned all the way forward, pushing inside her all the way. She cried out the whole time until we were completely joined. I was on top of her, watching her face as I entered her, waiting for her to come back to me. A moment later, she opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"God, it feels incredible." She smiled as she put her hands behind my shoulders. I let myself be pulled to her, kissing her as I moved down. My weight on her, my cock buried inside her, our mouths and tongues met. She tensed up underneath me, her hands turning into claws and digging into my shoulders. She broke our kiss and threw her head back, moaning and crying out at the same time. I felt her pussy spasm with me inside her. I watched as she twitched underneath me, held in place by my weight.

"I came." She whispered, then looked up at me in surprise. "You didn't even move and I came."

"New sensations down there I guess." I smiled at her. Then slowly I started to slide my cock inside her. Any further conversation we may have had stopped at that point. I kept my pace slow, almost pulling all the way out, then pushing all the way back in. Each time we met we both gasped. My cock was being clenched by her body, trying to keep me inside as I slid out and trying to stop me from coming in.

I leaned back and pushed myself onto my knees again, my cock still inside her. From here, I could look down and see everything. I watched as my cock, glistening and slick with her juice, slid in and out of her.

"Look at us Sam." I said, which brought her out of the trance she was in. She leaned up and looked at us, watched as my cock spread her lips apart. She reached down and let her fingers brush against my cock. I moaned at her touch, knowing that I wasn't going to last much longer.

"You're inside me dad." She whispered as much to herself as she did to me. She looked up at me. "Completely inside me."

"I'm close, baby." I warned her. Hearing her talk like that was more than I could resist. Reaching down, I found her exposed clit and started rubbing it. I wanted us to cum together. I felt her tighten up again, her orgasm getting closer. I didn't let up, and when she crested I started thrusting faster. My own orgasm hit, and I felt the first stream of cum shooting out and into her body. The sensation was too much and I collapsed onto her. My mouth sought out hers. Our moans and cries mixed as we kissed. We came together, holding onto one another and not wanting to let go. I kept thrusting as much as I could, but her pussy held onto my cock like a vice, squeezing as much cum form me as it could.

We lay there like that for a minute, my cock still twitching inside her, her pussy still squeezing me every now and then. I felt her lips on my neck, kissing me over and over. I couldn't help but smile, kissing her neck as well. I pushed myself up, and stopped in my tracks. Sam's eyes were closed tight, tears falling slowly from her eyes.

"What's wrong baby?!" I asked alarmed

"Nothing." She sniffled. "It's silly."

"Tell me."

"You'll laugh."

"I won't."

"I just realized it. I love you. Completely. I mean I don't just love you. I'm falling in love with you. I know it sounds silly, but I am. For every reason I can think of. You, me, here, now. All of it. Just made me finally realize something. Something I've been looking for for a long time." She smiled up at me again, eyes watering. "I found my happy place." She put her hand over my heart. "Here."

I took her hand in mine, still against my chest. "You've always been there. Always will be."

I sat up, gazing on her. Her hair was a mess. Her eyes were watery and puffy. She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I pulled her up and held her as I laid back onto the pillows. Her head on my shoulder, she was cuddled up beside me. I felt her hand on my chest, running her fingers through my chest hair.

"Still worried?" she asked, smirking

"Not anymore." And I really wasn't. She lifted her head to mine, and we kissed again. I never will get tired of feeling her lips pressed against mine, the soft moan she makes, or the way her tongue flashes across mine. How she melts into my arms when I hold her, how easily it is for us to talk about anything.

I rolled her onto her back, then moved between her legs. As much as I wanted, I was still in recovery mode and couldn't get hard no matter what I tried. I smiled at her as I sat up, my fingers sliding inside her. She inhaled sharply, sighing slightly at the end. I laid down on my stomach, my face inches from her glistening center.

"It's okay if you don't want to dad. You just came in there."

I gave the side of her lips a kiss, "Do you want me to?"

"I... guess?"

I kissed the other side. "Yes or no."

"I... Yeah."

"Tell me."

"...Kiss me down there dad."

I leaned in, spreading her lips with my fingers and kissed her little button. It wasn't large or engorged, but small and almost hidden insider her delicate folds. I encircled it with my lips, pushing my tongue out to slide across it. Her moans began almost instantly, and I felt her hands on the back of my head pushing me against her. I could taste her delectable juice as well as a little of my own, but I didn't mind. Through her moans, I heard her whisper, "God, please don't stop." As if I would.

My fingers pushed inside her, curving up slightly and pressing on her from the inside. The walls inside gripped my fingers, squeezing them tight. Her pelvis lived up, then started gyrating against my mouth. I had to bob my head up and down to keep my tongue on her, but I was able to keep my fingers still. I felt her slide up and down on them and she neared orgasm. I pressed my tongue harder against her, sending her over the edge. Her legs lifted up in the air, shaking beside my head. Her muscles inside shuddered and seized on my fingers, and I had to fight to keep them moving in her. Sam cried out finally, her orgasm subsiding and my fingers finally able to move freely again.

I moved up beside her again as she caught her breath. I cradled her head in my arm as I pulled a quilt over us. As we turned toward one another, she brought her hand up to my face, letting her finger trace down my cheek.

"That was nice." She giggled

"Nice? Just nice?"

"Okay. It was better than nice." She wrapped her arm around me, "How about fucking incredible?"

"That's my girl."

"I am your girl, dad. Always."

Her hand slid under the quilt, coming to rest finally between my legs. She took my cock in her hands and begin to slowly stroke it. "Think you're up for another round?" she grinned slyly

"In a bit, sure. Gotta give an old man time to recover." I said, somewhat sheepishly

"Mmmm. Maybe we need to get you some of those little blue pills."

"Not a bad idea... hey!"

Several months ago I went to the doctor for a regular checkup. Not the most enjoyable of things, but something I felt was in my best interest. The doctor, in his usual professional way, asked how my sex life was. I just shrugged because at the time it wasn't anything spectacular. In response, he gave me a trial box of a pills labeled "as needed". I wasn't sure why he gave them to me. Probably some drug rep gave him a special deal or something. Anyway, I took them home, put the box in the back of my shelf in the linen closet and didn't think anything more of them.

I got up and went to the linen closet and pulled out the box. Sam followed, curious about what I was doing. I found it, turning it over in my hand to read the instructions and warnings.

"Are those what I think they are?" she asked

"Yeah. Still in date. Whatdaya think?"

"Up to you dad."

I opened the box, popped out one tablet and swallowed it with a drink of water from the sink. I looked over at Sam and shrugged a shoulder. "We'll see."

We walked back into the bedroom and slid under the covers. This time, Sam reached over and turned off the light, her breasts pressing into my face. I nibbled on one of her nipples, causing her to yelp and pull back, covering her chest with her hands. "Not funny." She grumbled.

"Couldn't resist, my love." I said, grinning.

"You feel good." I said, feeling her naked body press against mine.

"You do too. Are you tired?"

"Not really. Relaxed at the moment. You?"

"Maybe a little. Been kind of a rollercoaster of a day."

"Yeah. Sorry about that."

"It's okay, dad. Seriously, I understand. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous about all this. I mean, it's not exactly legal, is it?"

"Nope. But we're both adults, right?"

"Yeah. Of course, there's mom."

"Yeah." Not exactly who I wanted to be thinking about at the moment, but she had to come up eventually.

"Are you okay with... ya know?" she gestured around the bed.

"Are you?"

"Yeah, I guess. I mean, I'm not exactly thrilled that she'll be the one in here in a couple of weeks." I couldn't argue that

"I know what you mean, baby."

"I just... I don't want-" her voice caught in her throat and she took a deep breath, "I don't want to lose you."

"Oh Sam." I pulled her against me. "Listen to me. I'm not going anywhere. Are you worried that this is just a two week thing?" she nodded into my chest. "It's not, I promise you. I love you so much. You and me? Here? It makes me love you in a whole new way." I pulled her chin up to face me. I could barely make out her eyes in the dim light of the room. In them, I could see worry, doubt, and hidden in the back, maybe a little hope. "Let's face it baby girl. We've cast the dye. We've crossed the Rubicon. There's no going back, and I don't want to go back. I want you, in my arms, for as long as possible."

"Oh dad!" she wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight.

"I'm not saying it's going to be easy. But nothing ever worth it is. And you my sweet, wonderful, beautiful, incredible girl? You are very much worth everything."

We kissed again, our souls pouring into it. Maybe it was the emotion. Maybe the pill. Maybe it was a combination of both of them and everything else. Holding her in my arms, her body so very close, I felt something stir between my legs. Sam felt it too, and she climbed on top of me. I wasn't completely hard, but she took me in her hands and slid me inside her. We didn't move much, but we continued kissing. Our tongues intertwined as our bodies came together.

"I feel you growing inside me." She said in between kisses. Slowly, she begin to rock her hips back and forth, sliding me in and out of her. I was pretty well drained from cumming so much today, so I knew I was going to be able to last a while this time.

We made love that night for a long time. In the end, she had come more than I could count, with the end being almost a continuous wave of orgasms. My release, when it finally came, was probably one of the most intense orgasms I had had to date. We lay there afterwards, sweaty and limbs entwined, panting and laughing like two kids.

Exhausted, we fell asleep, spooned together with her in my arms safe and sound.

***

Sunday morning we woke up when the sky split open and peal of thunder shook the house.

"We pissed God off." Sam said, stretching her naked body for me to see.

"Sleep okay?"

"Best night's sleep ever." She said and curled up next to me.

"So what do you want to do today?"

"Sleep. Kiss. Make love. Rinse. Repeat."

"I never asked. Did you have homework?" This made her groan

"Yes..." she finally admitted

"How about this? Kiss." I leaned down and kissed her. "Then shower. Breakfast. Kiss again. Homework. More kissing. Finally your choice."

"Can't we just skip to the end?"

"Nuh uh." I said, lightly popping her bottom. She jerked and squinted her eyes at me. "No homework, no nookie."

"Did you just say 'nookie'?" she started laughing

"Yes I did." I said defiantly

"Nookie!" she howled

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on." I slowly rolled over, and realized I was tenting the sheets. That pill was effective! Sam looked down and noticed it too.

"You sure homework comes first?" her hand began stroking slowly.

"ummmm." Was all I could say.

"How about a little preview?" She purred.

Taking my silence as approval, she slipped under the covers and took my rigid cock into her mouth. Starting slowly, she slid her mouth up and down, licking all around and making sure I was completely wet. She climbed on top of me and guided me in her with what was becoming practiced ease. She beamed triumphantly when she pushed me all the way inside. She kept herself raised slightly, her hands resting on my chest as I began to glide in and out of her.

"Lean back" I told her, and she did, awkwardly repositioning her knees as she tried to keep me inside at the same time.

"We'll have to practice that." She said finally

I looked up at my girl, her hair a disheveled mess spilling around her face. Her eyes were closed as I rocked my hips underneath her.

"Like that?" I asked

"Uh huh." She gasped

"If I asked you to do something?"

"Without question." She opened her eyes and looked at me, awaiting her direction

"Reach down." I gestured with my eyes to where I wanted to hands to go. "Rub your clit."

She hesitated for a moment, a little bit of her shyness creeping in. This wasn't just sex; it was sex and masturbation.

"It's okay baby. Go ahead."

She slowing moved her hand down, and I watched her start to feel around. When she moaned, I knew she had found it. I watched as her hand began to move, picking up speed as I continued to thrust inside her.

"I'm gonna cum, dad." She said shakily. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." She repeated it like a mantra, until the words stopped and her whole body started trembling. She cried out, bucking her hips, grinding into me as hard as she could.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds