A Father's Love Ch. 02

I pulled her hand out from between us when she cooled down. She watched as I licked clean each finger that was coated in her juice. She leered at me when she leaned down. "Did you like that dad?"

"Mmmhmm. Very much."

"Did you like watching me cum?"

"I did. I'm getting really close myself baby."

"Cum, dad. Cum for me."

That was it. That did it for me. I thrust harder and faster, unable to hold back. I cried out as I can inside her, filling her as much as I could. We lay there, recovering our senses.

"You know I can feel it when you cum?" she finally said

"I figured you could. You like it?"

"I love it. It gives me a little shiver every time I think about it. Knowing your essence is inside me? Mmmmm."

I smiled at her warmly. "You're a dirty girl sometimes, aren't you?"

"Mmmhmm. As long as I'm your dirty girl."

"Always, baby."

We eventually managed to get up and get showered, though we both seemed to do whatever we could to delay it. Eventually, hunger and the overwhelming need to pee forced us up and out. We showered separately as all her toiletries were in her bathroom, which was probably for the best as I doubt we'd get clean otherwise. This time, the only feeling in the shower I had was contentment and happiness. What a difference a night can make!

Finishing the shower, I got dressed and went into the kitchen. I was famished, and remembered I really needed to go the store. I called up to Sam, "Get dressed! We're going out for breakfast."

Breakfast was Waffle House with a very friendly waitress who called everyone 'Hon'. The downpour kept most people inside their homes, so it was pretty quiet. We sat across from each other, stealing food from each other's plates and being the stereotypical obnoxious couple.

It felt great to be in love again. To be with someone who knew you so well you didn't need to have any walls or barriers up. To be able to laugh and joke without worrying that you're going to say something to upset them, or make them want to leave. To not have to walk on eggshells all the time. That's what I had with Sam. That's what I'd been missing for way too long.

After breakfast, we went by the store and picked up what groceries we'd need for the next week. Sam and I pushed the cart together, giggling at the little things that made life fun. I'm sure we earned more than a few bizarre looks, but I didn't care. I was with my girl, and the rest of world was just noise.

We had to run in the rain to get the car loaded, and it seemed as if the storm waited until we were out in open. By the time we got back into the car, we were both soaked to the bone. I looked over to Sam, sitting the passenger seat, laughing but rain drenched with water dripping from her hair.

"God you're beautiful." I said, and leaned in and kissed her. Shielded by the rain, we sat in the car for several minutes making out like we were both on first dates.

We finally came up for air, both accepting we had to get home so that the ice cream didn't melt. We drove home, her head on my shoulder.

***

We sat in the living room that afternoon; I read while she finished her homework. The surreal-ness of the situation wasn't lost on me. My highschool daughter was my lover. I had to stop reading while I processed that. Sam smiled at me when she looked over and saw me staring at her. She turned on the sofa, laying on her back while she held her book over her head. My eyes were drawn down her body, and I watched as she slowly brought her feet up, spreading her knees apart.

"Bad girl." I whispered.

"Mmhmm." She replied, still reading her book.

I left her alone but it was hard not to look at her, regardless of whatever pose she was in. I had to keep myself in check though. I didn't want us just to become fuck-buddies or two people whose relationship was based solely on sex. She meant more to me than that.

A little while later, she was done with her homework. I had thrown together a quick lunch of sandwiches and chips, and we munched while we watched TV. We sat together with a comfortable ease, enjoying each other's company without the need for constant physical interaction. Every now and then, one of us would look at the other and give a quick kiss, but not much more than that.

The rest of the day passed in relative normalcy. Laundry cannot wait, nor can the basics of housecleaning. Since the storm removed any excuse to go outside, we stayed in and played the domestic role. We made sure to keep several of her clothes in the bedroom; no sense in putting them up there when she was going to be spending the rest our free time down here with me.

Before we knew it, it was time for dinner. I decided to make it a special dinner, celebrating our first weekend together. Together, we prepared the meal: Steak, mashed potatoes, and broiled asparagus. And if you're wondering, steak doesn't always have to be done on the grill. Cast iron works wonders.

I poured us both a little wine, turned the lights to low, lit the candles, and sat down for one of the best meals I'd ever had with best girl I'd ever known. As we did at breakfast, and throughout the day, we talked as we always have, but now we talked as two adults who were way more than "just friends."

I held up my glass, smiling at her in the candle light.

"A toast?"

"To what?" She asked coyly

"To us? To the future?"

"How about, 'To finally finding each other?'" She grinned brightly. We clinked our glasses together and each took a sip.

After dinner, we cleaned up the dining room and kitchen, folded and put away the laundry, finally finishing with everything once the sun had set. She gave me a quick kiss, saying she was going to get a shower. I watched as she casually undressed, admiring her awe striking beauty. Just a few days ago, she would have been too shy to do this, and I wouldn't have been so comfortable watching.

I went through the house, shutting down the lights, feeding the dog, locking the doors, and anything else that needed doing. I finally got in bed right as she was stepping out of the bathroom. Her hair thoroughly brushed but still wet, and she was wearing another of my long tshirts as a night gown. I smiled at her as she climbed in bed beside me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"If I ask you something, promise not to get too upset?" she asked sheepishly

"Of course baby. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I was just wondering... Can we just rest tonight? I'm still a little tired from earlier. I kinda just want to lay here with you instead."

"Why would I get upset, baby? That sounds perfect."

I turned off the light and we just lay there. I felt very content and happy, feeling her pressed against me while we spoke in hushed tones as we both drifted off to sleep. Soon, we were both mumbling our words as sleep overtook us. I guess we were both just worn out. For me, being older meant I didn't have the stamina, and for her she was using muscles and being in a position she had never been in before. A night of cuddling and sleep was exactly what we needed.

***

Monday's suck on the best of days. Coupled with not wanting to leave the arms of the one you love means it was sheer torture. Sam was still spooned against me and while I couldn't feel my arm I didn't want to move it. The alarm hadn't gone off yet, and it was still twilight outside. I could barely make out he features in the dim light, but I had memorized her face over the years and could tell she was still sleeping.

After a few minutes, she turned and stretched, slowly opening her eyes and looked into mine.

"Morning daddy." She said as she stretched

"Morning baby."

"I don't wanna get up." She turned and wrapped her arms around me.

"Mmmm." I moaned, enjoying her embrace. "Me either."

We lay like that for a while, embracing each other and trying to will away the dawn. Sam was the first to move, sliding her hand between us and over my shorts. "Seems like part of you is already up." She giggled. I had always been a morning riser.

"Yeah." I sighed as she gave me a gentle squeeze.

"What time is it?"

"5:30ish." I turned towards the clock to find out.

"Think we have time?"

"For...?" I teased, feigning innocence

"For you to send me off to school with a tummy full of cum." She growled into my ear

If I wasn't hard already, I certainly was then. As if a starting gun had gone off, we were kicking the covers off and pulling down our underwear. She had me lay back then knelt beside me and wrapped her mouth around my cock, sliding it slowly in and out. I reached over and slid my hand up her thighs until I found her lips, already starting to get wet. I slipped a finger inside and felt her shiver, sending an incredible sensation through me. I used my finger to pull as much of her juice out as I could, making sure she was as wet as possible.

When she was ready, she quickly straddled me and slid my cock inside her. For a moment, we were both still, enjoying the feeling of reconnecting in the most intimate of ways. Sam started to slide her hips back and forth, her eyes closed as she leaned over me. I held her breasts in my hands, squeezing them gently as she rode me. It wasn't a long, slow love making session. This was a need to make each other cum, to feel the connection we were now both addicted to.

"Oh baby. I'm getting close."

"Me too dad. I wanna cum with you."

I held it as much as I could, and was grateful when I heard Sam start to cum. I let go, feeling her orgasm hit seconds before mine. We clung to each other as we both came. Her pussy was convulsing around my cock while I pumped as much cum as I could into her. We both lay there afterwards, shaking and panting from our morning exertion.

Then the alarm clock went off.

I flailed my hand around the nightstand, trying to silence it. I finally did, and Sam and I just looked at each other and bust out laughing.

"This was a better way to wake up than the alarm." I said

"Mmhmm." She agreed, sliding off of me. "Much better. Now go get a shower."

"Ahh geez. Do I have to?" I whined

"Yes you do, young man." She joked, lowering her voice. "Now get in there before I spank you."

"So what was the incentive to leave again?"

We laughed, but she was right. I had to get up and so did she. I got up and went into the bathroom to get ready. Twenty minutes later and I was out and dressed for work. She was already in the kitchen, finishing a bowl of cereal.

"How are you feeling this morning?" I asked, kissing her neck as I walked by

"Squishy." She said, wiggling in the seat.

"You asked for it." I reminded her.

"I did. And I'm very happy I did."

She stood up and gave me a kiss. "Don't forget I love you, okay?" she said

"I'll do my best to remember. I promise." I kissed back

"It's going to be a long day, isn't it?"

"Maybe, but real life gets in the way sometimes. Make the most out of what you have when you have it."

"Carpe Diem." She said, nodding.

"Carpe Crustulum." I said, grabbing a bagel. "Seize the pastry."

She rolled her eyes, tossed me the keys, and we headed out for the day. I dropped her off at school, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before she got out. I watched her as she got to the door, then stopped and waved by to me by forming "I Love You" in sign-language with her hand. I signed it back, then watched as she disappeared into the building.

Throughout the day, friends at work wondered what I did over the weekend that made me so happy. A few joked that I had "gotten some" on the side. Oh, if they only knew. Just when I thought I was going to be able to focus on my work, my phone chirped.

"Whatcha doing?" Sam's text read

"Working? Shouldn't you be?"

"On break. I miss u."

"I miss you too." Texting shorthand wasn't my thing. If you're going to take the time to write something, make it correct at least.

"What do u want 2 eat 2night?"

"You."

"U made me gush!"

"Oh?"

"I just checked. VERY wet."

"Just a check or did you let you hand linger?"

"Just long enough 2 make sure ur cum is still with me. Tasty!"

"Naughty girl."

"Ur girl."

"Always."

"Love U"

"Love you too."

I remained at my desk most of the day. Walking around the office with a perpetual erection could mean a trip to HR, especially when I got the text telling me she was home. No words. Just a picture of her in one of my tshirts, taken in my bathroom. She was careful not to show her face, but I knew who it was. I had to resist making a bee-line for the bathroom to relieve the pressure building up in my cock.

As soon as I was able, I left work and drove straight home faster than I should have. Stop signs with the white border are optional, right? I took the stairs from the garage two at a time, opened the door and was greeted by my daughter, waiting for me. She was sitting on the kitchen island, naked as the day she was born. Her legs were crossed, and her hands were holding her magnificent breasts. I barely had time to catch my breath before I pressed my body against hers and wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you." We both said in unison, moments before our lips met and she wrapped her legs around me. I bore her weight and carried her into the bedroom, somehow avoiding banging her into a wall or doorjamb. I fell backwards onto the bed and pulled her down on top of me. We kissed the whole way down, her clawing at my shirt trying to remove it. I helped her out and in record time I was naked and underneath her.

"Welcome home." She giggled as she pressed her stomach against my rigid cock.

"Best. Welcome home. Ever." I said between kissing her.

She moved to slide me inside her, but I stopped her. "Not yet." She looked confused for a moment, then smiled. "You need to get wet." She said as she licked her lips.

We moved to the center of the bed and I watched as her lips wrapped themselves around me. I threw my head back, groaning in ecstasy. I looked over and saw her gorgeous body kneeling beside me. Reaching over, I grabbed her inside thigh and pulled her over. Her leg lifted up and over my head, her wet pussy suspended over my head. I pulled her down and onto my mouth, savoring her juice and drinking it in. Her scent was intoxicating. From here, I could see her completely exposed in the most complete and vulnerable way.

We lay there in the classic 69 position, her mouth slowly working on my cock and my tongue sliding across her clit. Her hips started to buck, and I felt and heard her start moaning around me. I didn't stop, and her body writhed on top of mine as her orgasm took over. She stopped sucking as she started panting and moaning. A few moments later she collapsed on me, completely spent.

I slid two fingers slowly into her, coating them thoroughly. Her mouth resumed working on my cock, and I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer. I took one finger and moved it up, massaging tight little ass with it.

"hmmmMM!" she mumbled around my cock, getting louder when I pushed in a little. I felt her sphincter tighten around my finger as my tongue slid across her sensitive clit. I used my thumb to slide inside her pussy, but kept my finger still. Didn't want to hurt her, just give her something new to enjoy. Moments later I felt her start to cum again. Her body clamped down on my finger and thumb, and I shook my hand slightly trying to magnify whatever feelings I could.

She barely had finished cumming before she took me back in her mouth and started working on me again. She moved faster and started pumping her hand along with her mouth. I didn't try to hold back. I felt a torrent of cum rush from my cock and into her mouth. I could hear her gulp each time, swallowing every time I shot.

She put her whole weight on me, unable to support herself any more. We lay like that for a few minutes and I loved feeling her weight on me. I could feel her breathing, heavy and deep.

"So." She said finally. "How was your day?"

What started with a chuckle turned into outright laughter as she spun around and lay down beside me. Sam wrapped her arms around me, nuzzling into my neck.

"That was different."

"Hmmm?"

"What you did back there."

"Like it?"

"hmmmm," she said, considering, "Not sure yet. But I am sure of one thing."

"What's that?"

"That you need to wash that hand before dinner!"

She chucked as she sat up, throwing on my shirt but leaving it unbuttoned. I watched her walk out of the bedroom and turn towards the kitchen. It took effort, but I was able to convince myself to get up. As I was told, I washed my hands, cleaned up, then headed into the kitchen. I wasn't sure what Sam was making for dinner, but it smelled like I was about to eat the 2nd most delicious thing I'd tasted that day. We ate spaghetti and a salad, with a little red wine. Sam and I sat and ate and enjoyed each other's company. Occassionally, she would pull the collar of the shirt around and smell it, remarking only that she liked my scent. It was a little distracting watching her eat with her shirt open like it was, but I managed. I'm pretty sure she enjoyed teasing me like that.

We cuddled under a blanket and watched TV. My wife called and we talked for a bit. After I hung up, we ate some ice cream right out of the container with a single spoon. Before we decided to head into the bedroom for the night, I decided to play a little. I was sitting on the sofa with Sam reclining against me. Looking down, I could see that she still hadn't buttoned my shirt and her gorgeous breasts were only half covered by the material. Her legs were covered by the blanket she had thrown over herself.

My hand slid down her chest, tracing small circles between breasts. I could feel the goose bumps rise as a small shudder passed through her. Because of our angle, I couldn't quite get my hands between her legs. Sam sensed my intentions, and looked up at me.

"Watch me." Was all she to me. Her hands moved under the blanket and she spread her legs, tenting the blanket between her raised knees. Her eyes never left mine as she took a deep, ragged breath when her fingers found their target. I couldn't see everything that was happening, but from the corner of my eye I could see the blanket move as her hand played. I kept my focus on her eyes, locked as she pleasured herself before me. It didn't take long before she tensed up, whispering, "I love you dad.", then she climaxed, moaning and closing her eyes for the first time.

She relaxed and pulled her hand up, showing me how wet they were. I pulled them to my mouth, smiling as I tasted her. Sam slowly sat up and shook her head, trying to clear the dizziness. She stood up and took my hand, pulled me up to her. I kissed her, and we stood there for a few minutes locked in embrace.

Finally, we turned off the lights and headed into the bedroom. She told me to get comfortable since she had to get a shower. I watched as my shirt fell to the floor and she walked naked into the bathroom. It was a long wait, and my erection was begging for attention. I saved it for her though. When she came out of the shower, she had a towel wrapped around her chest and was working on her brushing her hair.

"Sit over here baby. Let me do that."

She sat on the bed, handing me the brush. Slowly I pulled it through her hair, gently brushing out any knots that remained. I spent several minutes doing this, this simple act making me realize how much she meant to me. When I was done, I kissed the back of her head and wrapped my arms around her. She leaned back and just smiled at me.

"How did I get so damn lucky?" I asked

"Uh uh. I'm the lucky one here." She replied. "Whatcha got in mind tonight?"

"Making you cum. Lots."

"What about you?"

"We'll get to that eventually. You first."

I turned off the lights, and we spent the evening making love, both hard and loving. I think she left scratches on my back that night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds