A Father's Love Ch. 02

***

The rest of the two weeks sped by too quickly for my taste. It wasn't always the same, but we did fall into a fun and passionate routine. A "quickie" in the morning, teasing during the day, maybe something when I got home (but not always), dinner, then most of the night naked in bed. Unfortunately, the real world returned with a phone call from my wife saying they were on their way home. The call we both were dreading. It was Friday morning when she called, and when I hung up the phone I called in sick to work and told Sam we were staying home that day. I knew they were going to stop after about 10 hours of driving for the night, meaning they'd be home some time tomorrow afternoon. I made sure to take another pill that morning, making sure I could keep up with the demand.

That night, as we lay there, I felt her shaking. She was crying.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I'm scared." She choked out

"Of what?" I knew what she meant, but I was trying not to show I was scared also

"That this is it. That I'm going to lose you."

"Oh baby girl. You're not going to lose me. Ever."

"Promise?"

"Promise. Here, I've got a surprise for you."

I reached over and opened the nightstand, pulling out a small box. Earlier in the week I planned this little surprise for her.

"I was waiting for the right time, and I think this is it."

"What did you get me?" she asked, staring at the box.

I opened it, and inside was a gold, woven ring. I thought it looked like a Celtic weave in gold threads. I always thought it was pretty, but it wasn't just any ring.

"This belonged to Ma Mae." That's what we called my mom, "And I know how much you loved her, and how much she loved you." I couldn't help the tears welling up in my eyes. "This was her wedding ring that Pa Paw gave her. Earlier this week I took it to have it resized." I reached over and took her hand. "I've been thinking about this. These last few weeks have made me realize how much you mean to me. How much I need you in my life. Do I know what's going to happen in the future? I wish I did, but I know that there's no future that doesn't include you and I together. It'll be a challenge, but I'm willing to take that challenge as long as I have you at my side."

I slipped the ring onto her finger. It fit perfectly.

"Will you take that challenge with me?"

"I will." She said, breaking into a mix of crying of laughing, flinging herself onto me. "You know I will dad! Forever!"

We held each other, made love once more, eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

***

The next day we got up, changed the sheets, and cleaned the house. When we got the call that they were an hour out, we went upstairs into her room. Every time we had made love it had been in my bed or on the sofa. Her bed was still unclaimed, and we needed to remedy that. I undressed her, enjoying the sight of her beautiful body once again. She returned the favor, wrapping her hand around my hard cock. She smiled at me, kissing me gently and passionately.

"You're mine." She whispered. "Whatever you have to do with mom, that's one thing. But this?" She placed her hand over my heart, "This is mine."

"Forever, my girl."

With a practiced ease, I laid her on the bed and slipped my cock slowly into her wet and waiting body. I pushed in a little, then pulled out getting me wetter one stroke at a time. When I was completely inside her, Sam lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. Slowly, we made love in her room. I didn't stop my slow strokes, slowly pressing through each of her orgasms. We didn't talk; our tongues were too busy in each other's mouths. Eventually I was unable to hold back my own climax any longer. I tried to keep the pace, but my own convulsions were hard to control as I erupted inside her. She closed her eyes and sighed as she felt my semen fill her body.

We lay like that for several minutes, catching our breath and enjoying the afterglow. After several minutes, I felt my cock slip out of her. It signaled the end of the weekend. Looking down at my beautiful daughter, my ring on her hand and her face smiling up at me, I knew that it was the beginning of a new and challenging life ahead.

The end of this installment.

*****

I want to thank everyone that sent in comments and emails. It means the world to me to be able to share this story with people, and even more when those people seem to enjoy it. Granted, it makes me nervous submitting this next chapter, hoping it can live up to what I've posted earlier. Still, if people want, there are more chapters to write and more adventures to be shared. Thank you again, everyone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds