A Few Sips Ch. 18: Finale

She shook her head, "Sex isn't nothing to me."

"With him, it would just be sex, with me, it's everything. You would understand that if you let him fuck you." He moved closer to her and put his hands on her face.

"But I want you to fuck me." She whispered up at him.

"Fuck us both." He said so deeply that she almost didn't hear him.

"I would feel guilty. Like I cheated on you again."

"You won't feel guilty. Your body is practically screaming with the need to do it. It's so rare to come across a blood match, Domino, I've only ever been with two. I would hate for you to ignore it." He pressed a thumb against her lips and she sighed up at him.

"We talked about this whole 'letting me be who I am now' thing, remember?"

He nodded, "I know who you are, Domino, and I know just knowing he is over there, knowing that you can smell the scent from him, it's affecting you already. You're wet, Domino. And if you want to fuck him, I am 100 percent okay with it, in fact, if it is what you want."

"So you want me to fuck other guys?" Domino bit her lip.

"No, I don't. I would absolutely rip any man in half who even touched you. You belong to me." He frowned and his body grew hot and angry as he spoke and she knew he was telling her the truth.

"Then why is it okay with him?" She asked.

"Because until you fuck that man, you will always want to. It will always be there."

"But if I fuck him?"

"The need will lift. And I will stop smelling it on you every time he's around." His words made her tense and she stared at him.

"That vampire sense of smell really is a pain in the ass." Domino muttered as she looked over at the man, he was laughing and smiling at the people he was with.

Alexandru nodded, "It's damned annoying."

"So you want me to fuck this guy because it bothers you that I want to." She shook her head slowly, vampires were really strange.

"If you hadn't fed from him, it wouldn't be this way. You'll have to pay more attention in the future if you don't want it to happen again." He grinned at her.

"I think I may just have to get my blood from a bag if I have to worry about this every time." She arched a brow at him, could she do this? She knew her body wanted to, but she'd been with a man besides Alexandru before and it hadn't made her feel good, it had made her feel worse. She didn't want to be this woman, the one that slept around. She loved Alexandru.

"You decide. I'm going to go back upstairs. There is a doorway in the back on the south left corner. I'll be waiting for you back there. With, or without him." Alexandru told her with a wink, he seemed somewhat excited at the prospect of her fucking their former driver and that made her bite her lip in frustration, she would rather have him roar and fly over and rip the guys head off, she wanted him to only want her to be with him. She was still shaking her head at him as he turned and walked back up the staircase.

Sighing, she slowly slid her gaze back over to where the man in question stood, a beer in hand, deep in conversation with those around him. There were a few women in the crowd and she wondered if he was there with one of them. He may have every intention of leaving the club on one of their arms, not getting mixed up with a vampire like her who saw him as a quick meal and a fast fuck.

Domino took a deep breath and, with her red eyes molten and focused on the man who she'd fed from twice already, she moved slowly into the crowd of people who were dancing and talking and otherwise having a good time on the lower floor of the club. When she got to where she was headed, she stopped and looked up at the man before her, her head tilted a little to the side and her smile soft and sultry as he moved to look down at her. His dark brown eyes moved slowly over her body and his wide, delicious looking mouth spread into a knowing smile.

"Can I get you a drink?" His voice was deep and it warmed Domino to her toes and she smiled a little wider at him.

"Funny you should ask. That's exactly what I want." She nodded and the black man she had approached sent his friends a quick look that told them he was going to walk away with her and they smiled and patted him on the shoulder before he put a hand on her shoulder and guided her towards the long bar.

"I'm Darius. What's your name?" He asked, bending close to her ear as they waited for the bartender to get to them.

"Domino." She told him, having to speak a little louder than she normally would because of the music pounding through the bar.

"What'll you have?" He asked when he saw the middle aged bartender nod and start walking their way.

"A whiskey." She grinned as he stood a little closer to her, his arm still around her shoulder as he turned to the bartender and ordered them each a drink.

"Are you here alone?" He asked a moment later after he had paid for their drinks and they'd each taken a sip.

Domino shook her head and looked up at him with a knowing smile, "No, I have friends here."

"What brought you over to me?" He asked, looking around them, not seeing anyone watching the young woman.

"I wanted a drink." She winked at him and he laughed down at her.

"Do you want to dance?" He leaned in again and she breathed in the cologne he was wearing, it was tangy, very earthy smelling, a hint of cedar, maybe?

"Let's go outside for a minute, it's getting really hot in here." She suggested and watched as he raised his eyebrows at her, she knew what he was thinking she wanted. He was wrong, but she would let him think it anyway in order to get him alone.

They walked through the crowd and she felt someone brush close to her as they stepped slightly into her path. It was the driver. Damn it. She held her breath as he looked at her, his eyes crinkled at the side as he smiled at her, knowing immediately who she was. Domino bit her lower lip.

"Ms. Ashburn." He said huskily, looking from her to the man she was with, who had wrapped her hand in his as they walked towards the door.

"I-I'm sorry, I never have asked you your name." Domino sighed. He still smelled amazing, and she knew her pussy was starting to throb, but she wasn't going to give in. When a cock slammed into her, it would be Alexandru's, not this man's. Not ever.

"Elias." He nodded at her and tipped his beer at the both of them, "Have a happy New Year."

"Happy New Year." She nodded back quickly and walked towards the door, refusing to look back and see if he was watching her leave.

"Who's that guy?"

Domino shrugged, "He's given me a drink or two before. It's nothing."

When they were outside, he turned her to him and put his hands on either side of her face. Domino knew he was going to kiss her and she didn't stop him, it allowed her a moment to get herself back under control, and then she was pulling him rather roughly at her side into the alley to the south of the building. He was deepening the kiss, his tongue sliding against hers and Domino whimpered as he pushed her up against the side of the building.

"You smell so good." He groaned as his hands slid over her breasts and down her sides.

"Believe me, you smell pretty damn good yourself." Domino closed her eyes for a moment as he moved his face to her throat and kissed the sensitive skin there.

"This is better than dancing." He muttered again and Domino smiled softly, moving a hand to the back of his neck as he looked up at her, without responding, she lowered her head to his neck and sunk her teeth in, feeling him jerk and buck against her, his blood squirting into her mouth quickly as she pierced his carotid.

As she drank, she felt him relax against her and by the time she was licking the wound closed, he was calm, his arms simply atop her shoulders as he looked somewhat hazily down at her. For the next few moments, he would be somewhat dazed, and she used that time to ensure that she had no blood visible on her, nor any on him. Then, a hand in his, she walked with him back inside and walked him over to the bar and deposited him on a seat before she made her way back up the staircase quickly, this time completely avoiding the driver, Elias, who she really did not want to see. Domino was aroused, and she wanted Alexandru, badly. Right now.

"You're alone." Alexandru smiled a moment later when she entered the room that he'd been waiting for her in. The south rear door had hidden a long hallway, with doors on one side. All of them had been closed except for one that was slightly ajar. She'd known he would be behind that one.

Domino stepped into the room and shut the door, putting her hand on the buttons of her cloak as she did so, not caring as the garment slipped to the floor on her way over to her lover. Smiling, she put a hand on either side of his face and pressed her lips to his. He was sitting on a bed, the only piece of furniture in the room, and they were almost eye to eye.

"I am not. You're here with me." She whispered, licking his lips and feeling him open his mouth a little.

"Did you feed?" Alexandru moved his hands to the base of her ass and pulled her closer between his legs.

Domino nodded, "I did."

"And?"

"I chose door number 1, Alex. I always will." She smiled as she tugged at the black tie that he was wearing, yanking it off completely after a few quick yanks.

"Door number one?" He groaned, his hands moving up to the zipper on the back of her gown.

"You, Alex," Domino pulled his shirt apart, not caring that she was ripping off buttons, only knowing that she needed him naked, and fast, "I chose you. I always will."

He growled against her and his mouth sank over hers as he tugged her gown from her shoulders and she stood before him completely naked. Her hands were on his coat and shirt, pushing them back and off his arms with his help, and she found herself sitting on his cloth covered cock in seconds, her groan filling the air as his mouth sank over her left breast and suckled hard on the nipple that beaded instantly.

"You love me." He whispered as he grabbed her by the base of each of her wings, holding her chest in front of his face.

"Yes, Alexandru." She nodded as he licked the other breast, circling the nubbin with his coarse, hot tongue for several moments before suckling the whole of it into his mouth.

"And you'll marry me? You'll be my wife?"

"Are you proposing to me?" Domino gasped, putting her hands on his face and making him look up at her.

"Will you be my wife, Domino? For all of our lives?" His red eyes were molten, filled with his passion for her, echoing his love and she found herself melting in his arms, her arms surrounding his shoulders as she pulled him into a tight hug.

"You really love me, Alexandru?" She gasped and felt his chest reverberate from the way he chuckled against her.

"I have loved you since the moment I walked into that market, since I first tasted your sweet pussy, since you looked me in the eye and told me you were willing to die for our baby. I've loved you through all of it and I want you as my wife." His words made her shiver and he turned them so that she was beneath him on the bed, her legs wrapped around his bare waist as he moved one hand to the front of his slacks.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

Domino nodded, licking her lips as she felt the head of his shaft drop heavy against her lower abdomen, "Yes, Alexandru, I'll marry you."

He grinned down at her with such a grateful face that she felt tears fill her eyes and she pulled hard on his shoulders to hug him close. She felt his lips find hers and felt moisture on his cheeks, as well. When his hips shifted and she felt the burning hard length of him rock into her welcoming pussy, Domino gasped, arching her back so that he wouldn't stop until she had taken in the whole of him.

She lost the ability to speak as he picked up speed and hammered into her body, bringing her ass up off of the bed as his hands cupped it hard and held her into each thrust of his hips. She could feel the muscles of his body tense and move and her cries mingled with the sounds of their bodies beating together. She knew his cock was stretching her, forcing her to take the whole length of him, she could feel his balls grind into her with every thrust and her pussy milked him possessively. For ages, it felt like, he concentrated on fucking her intensely, and she came against him several times, her pussy walls clenching down so tight it made him growl and buck up with more force until she would relax and he would drive in a little slower, numbed somewhat by the tight grip she'd put on his cock.

When he came, it was thorough, ribbons of his seed shot inside and they lay together on the bed for several moments before he finally rose up to his elbows and looked down at her face. Her blond hair was spread out in thick ringlets around her head and her beautiful red eyes were smiling at him, her mouth open in a wide smile as she ran the tips of her fingers across the front of his chest.

"What are you smiling at, my little dove?" He asked, planting small kisses against her cheeks.

"Two things." Domino felt a blush rise on her already flushed face, she could feel his cock coming to life still inside her and knew he was hoping for some ass play from the way one of his hands was rubbing at the hole between her ass cheeks.

"Yes?" He murmured, kissing the top of her nose.

"I am glad I finally get to be Domino Yonescu, That way I have the same name as my lover and my daughter." She breathed in his scent, letting it fill and warm her to arousal as he pushed a finger into her ass.

"And the second?" He moved his mouth down to her neck and suckled on her tender skin.

"I need to text Arc later and let him know that he needs to plan for a double wedding." Domino giggled as he looked up at her with a frown, not really wanting to share their special day.

Chapter 18 Finale #3

Date number two was more casual, and Domino enjoyed the meal of chicken piccata and fettuccine that Alexandru had prepared carefully for them. They had sat at the small table in the kitchen of the apartment that he was renting in Oshkosh. It was a basement apartment that the landlord had stated lacked a lot of windows in the ad online. It worked out well for Alexandru, who had told the man that he worked nights and slept all day, anyway. They had talked easily and had finally moved from the table to the couch to watch a movie before he would take Domino home. They kissed again, at her front door this time, and then he had left her to go inside. Leaving her was the hardest thing he did, for it was something he was very conscious of, and never wanted to do again.

But she had made the rules, and he would follow them. Domino appreciated that, and she happily schedule date number three, this one involving Faith. They stayed at her home this time, Astor and Spencer were in the lake together. She cooked him a meal, though she had to admit that his cooking skills were much better than her own. They drank wine and blood from the supply that Jo always sent her way, and after they ate, they played board games, which she thought was rather comical, a couple of big bad vampires of the darkness sitting around playing a game where you tried not to draw an exploding cat from a pile of cards. But they did, and it kept the air light.

When they tired of playing, they sat on the floor with Faith, who had pointedly been ignoring them as she walked around the room on increasingly steady feet. She'd started to fly recently, as well, and Domino was constantly running along below her, hands out, just in case the little girl should fall. It didn't matter that a fall wouldn't kill the girl, Domino's protective instinct as a mother was high.

Faith had tired of their interference in her play and was over by the little plastic kitchen that Astor had come home with the other day and put together. Domino was lying on her stomach, watching the little girl as Alexandru sat on his rear at her side, a hand splayed over her back, over the smooth fur of her wings. They were still new to him, and he couldn't get over how sexy they made her look.

"Oh, crap." He heard Domino say as she pushed up onto her knees and put her hands to her chest.

"What's wrong?" Alex asked, moving her a little so that she faced him.

"I stopped breastfeeding her yesterday. I'm just a little full is all." She shrugged as she moved a hand to show him the wet spot.

Looking down at her breast, he got hard instantly, his eyes turning fire and he lifted his gaze to hers, his need easy to read in their depths.

"You are so dirty minded." She frowned at him.

"I want to taste you, if you're going to go dry, I won't ever get the chance again." He told her, his desire making him hot, making him move towards and over her until she was lying on her back beneath him.

"Alex, I'm not ready-." Domino shook her head as his hands pulled her shirt up to expose her bra.

"I'm not going to fuck you, Domino, certainly not with our daughter making fake eggs in a dishwasher over there, I'm going to drink from you." He groaned, his throat hoarse and filled with his arousal as he pulled the cups of her bra down to expose two round, full orbs, the sight of them made him groan again and he cupped one in a hand.

She watched as his eyes took in the way liquid beaded up from her nipple and his whole body tensed as he lowered his mouth to run his tongue over the soft, beaded flesh.

"Oh, Jesus." Domino whimpered when he growled suddenly and clamped his mouth hard over the nipple, suckling it in deep, making her milk flow hard into his throat.

She put a hand on either side of his face and held him to her as he slowly, and very exquisitely emptied her breast of milk. When he finally raised his face up to look at her, he spread his lips open in a wide smile.

"I may have to come here every night to do this so that you keep producing. You're delicious." He groaned, unconsciously pushing his clothed cock up against her lower body.

"You're not a baby, you don't need to drink my milk." Domino chuckled as he licked over the nipple on the second breast.

"Oh, but I think I do." Alex groaned before closing his mouth over the full breast to give it the same loving attention as he had the first.

Domino arched her back and pulled his face to her breast, not minding the way his hands fell to her ass to grind her forward against his cock. He began to move his hips to mimic how he would thrust into her, and Domino wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I am not fucking you." She whimpered as he continued to drink from her and she felt his body shiver against her.

"I know." Alex groaned, finally separating from her, but staying over her body as he breathed slowly to calm himself down.

"Da-Da!" Faith's excited voice came from nearby and Domino chuckled as the little girl shoved a plate with a plastic egg on it under her father's nose.

He rolled off of Domino, who quickly fixed her bra and pulled her shirt down, and then sat up to watch as the man picked up his daughter and put her in his lap. He talked to her about what she'd made and then pretended to eat the egg while Faith laughed up at him. Domino smiled at the scene, it was such a beautiful thing to get to see him play with Faith, getting to know her, laughing at her silly little mannerisms.

"Thank you for letting me come over, I really enjoyed tonight." He said to her later, close to dawn, as they walked together to the doorway.

"I did, too. I'm glad that you're here." Domino told him as he opened up the door.

"I know we're taking this slow, I know why you feel the need to protect yourself from me as much as you can, but I hate knowing that I walk away from you at the end of each night, that I leave you. I don't want to do that, not ever again." He stepped over the threshold and turned back to look at her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds