A Few Sips Ch. 18: Finale

"I know. You shouldn't look at it as you leaving me, I am asking you to wait. As long as you show back up for our next date, then I'm fine." She told him as he bent forward a little.

"May I kiss you?" He murmured, his eyes going molten as he looked at her full mouth.

"Yes." Domino grinned before she was swept up into his arms in a delightfully complete kiss that made her toes curl and her body filled with heat.

"When will I see you next?" He groaned against her as he slowly lowered her back to her feet.

"I have plans tomorrow with Jo and Fionna in Green Bay. Maybe, maybe you would like to take Faith for a night or two? It would be good for you to spend some time with her."

"My apartment isn't as locked down as your house." He frowned, wanting nothing more than to have the opportunity to care for Faith.

"Then stay here. I'll just stay at Jo's house. I'll be back Thursday, and we can see each other then?" Domino suggested and watched as he nodded, a happy smile lighting his face.

"I'll make you dinner again."

"That sounds fantastic."

Domino spent the next two nights in Green Bay with her friends. Jo was having some computer issues in the lab and she was using Domino's coding expertise to help fix it. Then, they spent some time in the city itself, feeding and doing a little Christmas shopping. The last year, she had pretty much ignored the holiday completely, but she had bought a tree this year and was excited to have Faith open up all the little toys and outfits that she had bought. She even found herself buying Alexandru a few gifts, mostly movies about non-humans that she knew would make him roll her eyes at her. It was a fun few days, but by the time she arrived back at her house shortly after dusk the third night, she was more than ready to be with her daughter again.

Walking inside, she could immediately smell something cooking and it made her smile as she tossed her bag down and walked towards the kitchen. As she made her way through the dining room, she saw that two places had been set at the table, complete with flowers, and long, skinny candles in the center. Jazz music was playing from somewhere in the kitchen and she could see Alexandru stirring something on the stove as she entered the back of the house. Without saying anything, she walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, settling her head just below where his wings erupted from his body on his back.

He was hot to the touch and his muscles tensed ever so slightly as she ran her palms over his abdomen. Domino closed her eyes, just enjoying being against him, feeling him under her hands, knowing that he was really there, that she had really gotten him back.

"Faith is upstairs with Astor and Spencer. They said that they would watch her while we had our date." Alexandru slowly turned in her arms so that he faced her and wrapped his own hands behind her back.

"Whatever you are making smells delicious." She said softly as he bent down and kissed her gently.

"It's potato goulash with pork. It's a recipe from home." She knew when he said home, he meant Romania, it was the only other home he had truly felt connected to.

"Well, I can't wait. I'm hungry."

"Did you feed on the way?" He asked, picking up a glass of blood that he'd been drinking while he started dinner.

"Yes." She ran a hand along his jawline as he swallowed, every time she saw him, he looked just a teeny bit more his normal self.

"Are you still producing?" He asked in a knowing rumble, his eyes lowering to her chest, and she grinned.

"No, I think I'm done in that department." She saw his slight frown but he just smiled right after and moved his mouth to nuzzle her throat for a moment before he turned back to the pot on the stove and stirred it once more before putting the lid back on it.

"It has about an hour before it's ready to eat. What would you like to do while we wait?" He asked, moving her out of the kitchen and towards the living room.

Domino saw that he'd pulled out several board games and even had tossed a couple dvds on the coffee table in the room. Smiling, she turned completely towards him and put her hands on his chest.

"I think I'd like an appetizer." She murmured, slowly unbuttoning the shirt he wore until she was able to pull it apart and expose his hairy chest to her view.

Alexandru felt a tight shiver work through his body as he stared down at her as she pulled his shirt from his body. Her hands didn't stop moving, and his eyes churned in fiery shades as she unbuttoned his pants and slowly squatted to remove them from his body. He had worn no boxers, he never had, and his feet had been bare. When Alexandru thought that she was going to stand, she slipped onto her knees and took hold of his quickly rising erection and help it before her face.

"Domino." He growled, he couldn't be toyed with, he desired her too much. If she were to want to stop after eating his cock, he would be unable to.

"I want you, Alex." She gulped as she stared up at him, her own body shaking with need.

"You have to want all of me if you're going to do this, Domino. I won't be able to stop, I need you too much." He warned her and watched as she nodded.

Without another word, Domino moved her eyes back to his thick shaft, it was warm and satiny in her hands, yet hard and inflexible. She ran her fingertips slowly down the long length of it, basking in the memories of what he had done to her with this amazing rod in the past, what he would do with it again. Wrapping the fingers of one hand around it more securely, not quite able to make it completely fingertip to fingertip, she shuddered as a drop of pre-cum appeared from the rounded tip. Licking her lips, she watched his abdominal muscles tighten, and she smiled, knowing that he was watching her, knowing that he had imagined her licking him, which she did, ever so slowly. The taste was familiar, salty, arousing, and Domino ran her tongue from the tip of his cock to the very base, loving the way he growled over her and his hands gripped the back of her head.

She moved back up, her darkening red eyes rising to his as she opened her mouth and took the head of him inside. His whole face was tense, controlled, and it was all he had in him to hold his hands where they were and not shove his cock all the way inside of the moist, hot confines of her mouth and throat. Domino's eyes sparkled, and she put her hands on his ass, pulling him forward as she tilted her head in a way she knew would allow her to slide his cock in farther, past her gag reflex and into the clenching tight heat of her throat. He roared as she settled against his base, her face against the hairs of his groin and his control slipped and he held her tightly against him before slowly, pulling away and then forcefully thrusting forward to fuck her face with his aching shaft. He could feel her fingers dig into the skin of his ass as he fucked her this way several more times before he felt his cock burn with the need to come, and he held and shot his load down into her throat, forcing her to take it all before he backed away and breathed rapidly as he looked down at her.

"I had a feeling it wouldn't take you long, Alex. It's been a long time." Domino smiled knowingly up at him as she wiped a dribble of fluid from the corner of her mouth before standing and peeling off the clothing that she was wearing.

"It could just be because you're very good at sucking cock." He murmured in her ear as he helped her unbutton her shirt.

"We all have our talents." She chuckled as he knelt and yanked off her leggings and panties.

"Can I show you mine?" He asked breathlessly, picking her up with his hands on her ass and wrapping her legs around his waist.

Domino smirked down at him as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"Please do." She hissed when he pulled her ass down towards him and speared her wet fold in one hard thrust with his oversized, engorged cock.

"Jesus, I missed you." Alexandru groaned as he backed her against the couch, her ass on the arm and her back against the bottom cushion, it tilted her in a way that allowed him to buck his hips into her and send his cock deep inside with each movement.

Domino moaned and clung to him, her eyes closed as he slowly built up speed to the point where he was hammering in and out, and then alternating with slow, smooth strokes as he built up towards an orgasm that made her cry out and clench her pussy muscles around that furious volley of thrusts that followed. He held his own orgasm for what seemed like ages, and when she thought he was there, that he was about to come, something seemed to snap inside of the large man and he rose to stand straight above her and pulled her thighs up and farther apart.

When his hips pistoned forward the next time, the force was so great that she felt the couch move against the floor. He did it again, and again, and faster, and deeper, and her voice lost the capacity to make sound and she clawed at him as her pussy exploded in another forceful orgasm. He hadn't fucked her this hard before, for she knew he would have hurt her in her former human form, but this, this way, this time, it was amazing, and she begged for him never to stop. Never to stop beating into her pussy, and he growled and sank down over her and suckled on the skin of her throat as he tried to do just that. When he finally did come, they were both breathing frantically and clinging to each other's sweat-slickened bodies as if they were afraid to let go, afraid that if they did, this feeling would disappear.

"I think I enjoy sex with you as a vampire." She whispered against his ear as he slowly pulled away from her and looked at the floor beside them for his pants.

"I hope you do. You belong to me." He frowned when she frowned up at him and he shrugged his shoulders, "I belong to you just as much, Dom. But you're going to have a hard time scratching away at the need for me to be in control of our relationship. It's old habit, and I don't mean anything negative by it. I will forever want to protect you."

"And I'll let you protect me." Domino stood up and pulled her shirt on and then found her skirt and tugged that on, ignoring the panties that she figured would just get ripped off again anyways.

"The only person I've ever seen you need protection from, though, is me. It's not a good feeling." He told her honestly as he wrapped her in his arms and planted kisses along her forehead.

"Not anymore. But if you burn that soup, you're going to need protection from me. I'm starving." Domino grinned, trying to lighten the mood. They would have this conversation again, but they had more than a lifetime to talk about it.

That night was the first night that Domino allowed Alexandru to stay overnight in her room. Faith slept between the two of them, and Domino felt that finally, maybe, their lives would slowly get better and better from this moment on. At least, that's what she hoped, with no one being able to compel either of them, and within the safety of their own home, they could have a safe, happy life together.

~*~*~*~

New Year's Eve brought with it a fresh layer of snow and icy cold temperatures. That didn't stop Jo from demanding that Domino and Alexandru accompany her to a party that one of her lab assistants was throwing at a local club. They'd rented out the top floor while the bottom one was open for locals. The vampires in residence had kept their wings under wraps due to the rush of humans below them, but they were used to it, having to do so whenever they went out in public. Jo liked to say "Vampires use toilet paper, too, you know."

Domino had worn a shimmery gold spaghetti strapped gown with a long, white cloak that she had chosen because while it hid her wings, it was airy enough not to make her too overheated. It was practically sweltering inside the music filled club. Alexandru had even worn a tuxedo for the occasion and she had threatened to not leave the house several times in order to make quick work of the form fitting outfit to get at the hard muscled man beneath. If it wasn't for the love she had for her friend, they would never have made it to Green Bay.

"Can I feed here tonight?" He whispered in her ear and Domino looked at him, he had still refused to feed in front of her unless the blood came from a bag, and she wished he understood that she was secure in their relationship. Food was food. Sex was sex. They were not synonymous.

"Only if I can pick who." She grinned mischievously.

"Then I pick who you feed from." He winked back at her and she frowned, maybe not such a good idea.

"Alexandru."

"Let me. It'll make me want to fuck you more."

"You can't possibly want to fuck me more, you want to fuck me every moment we're awake." She groaned, putting a hand on his cheek and kissing him soundly.

"You guys do realize that we're sitting right here, right?" Fionna faked disgust and they turned to look at her with sheepish smiles.

"I'm hungry." Alex stood up from the couch he'd been sitting on and pulled Domino up with him.

"We'll be back." Dom raised her eyebrows at her group of friends and watched as they were waved off before she walked away with Alexandru.

"So who will it be?" He asked close to her ear as they leaned on the railing that looked over a portion of the first floor of the club.

Domino smiled and looked down at the dancers and people lounging around and talking to their friends. A red head with blue eyes was standing on the corner of the bar with a dark-haired man. It was obvious he was trying to hit on her and she just wasn't having it. She was trying desperately to ignore him and fiddled with her drink as she looked farther into the club, probably looking for whoever she'd come with.

"The redhead, there." Domino nodded and turned to look at him.

"Wait here."

"You're not going to tell me who I can feed from?" She asked.

"No, I want to look at my choices first. I'll be back." He grinned wickedly at her and kissed her cheek before slowly making his way downstairs.

The club was actually rather dark, but their eyesight was quite advanced so she'd been able to make out a lot of details that the average human would have missed. She could clearly see Alexandru making his way towards the end of the bar where the woman was sitting, alone finally, when the man had given up. There were strobe lights flashing on and off and Alexandru was very skilled at feeding discreetly that he could have just come up behind the woman and fed from her without anyone even noticing, but he took a little time. Domino felt her pussy twitch with jealousy as the woman smiled at her vampire lover and turned to face him a little more fully.

It took only moments before he had her on the dance floor, her back to him as they began to move rhythmically to the house music that was playing. Domino watched and could see his eyes as he ran his hand up the side of the woman's body and gently pulled her hair back and away from the left side of her throat. Their eyes locked from the distance that separated him, and she watched, aroused, as he moved his mouth to the girl's throat and latched on, still dancing up behind the girl who only stiffened for a moment as he began to feed. As soon as he'd injected the amnesiac into her body, however, she had become more fluid against him and allowed him to hold her close.

"Who am I feeding from, Alex?" She asked after he had come back up the staircase a short time later.

"You have a choice." He grinned at her, his eyes shining with something she couldn't quite figure out. He looked excited, and she wasn't sure quite how to take that.

"Oh?" She asked.

"Yeah. Come with me." He took her hand and walked with her towards the staircase and they were halfway down it before he stopped walking and pointed cautiously to an area of the downstairs.

"You can feed from that man." He pointed towards a handsome black man in his early thirties who was holding a beer while he spoke to a group of his friends. She felt herself grow hot just from thinking about the feed, and she looked up at Alexandru, or?

"Or that one." He pointed a little farther back in the club and her eyes immediately found who he had referred to, she'd barely needed him to point because she would have recognized the man without any help, it was the driver she had fed from twice, the one who made her want to fuck his brains out each time.

"Alexandru." She frowned up at him, "I told you, and you even said it, I can't feed from him again without losing control."

He grinned, "Maybe I want to see you lose control."

She shook her head, "Sex isn't nothing to me."

"With him, it would just be sex, with me, it's everything. You would understand that if you let him fuck you." He moved closer to her and put his hands on her face.

"But I want you to fuck me." She whispered up at him.

"Fuck us both." He said so deeply that she almost didn't hear him.

"I would feel guilty. Like I cheated on you again."

"You won't feel guilty. Your body is practically screaming with the need to do it. It's so rare to come across a blood match, Domino, I've only ever been with two. I would hate for you to ignore it." He pressed a thumb against her lips and she sighed up at him.

"We talked about this whole 'letting me be who I am now' thing, remember?"

He nodded, "I know who you are, Domino, and I know just knowing he is over there, knowing that you can smell the scent from him, it's affecting you already. You're wet, Domino. And if you want to fuck him, I am 100 percent okay with it, in fact, IF it is what you want."

"So you want me to fuck other guys?" Domino bit her lip.

"No, I don't. I would absolutely rip any man in half who even touched you. You belong to me." He frowned and his body grew hot and angry as he spoke and she knew he was telling her the truth.

"Then why is it okay with him?" She asked.

"Because until you fuck that man, you will always want to. It will always be there."

"But if I fuck him?"

"The need will lift. And I will stop smelling it on you every time he's around." His words made her tense and she stared at him.

"That vampire sense of smell really is a pain in the ass." Domino muttered as she looked over at the man, he was laughing and smiling at the people he was with.

Alexandru nodded, "It's damned annoying."

"So you want me to fuck this guy because it bothers you that I want to." She shook her head slowly, vampires were really strange.

"If you hadn't fed from him, it wouldn't be this way. You'll have to pay more attention in the future if you don't want it to happen again." He grinned at her.

"I think I may just have to get my blood from a bag if I have to worry about this every time." She arched a brow at him, could she do this? She knew her body wanted to, but she'd been with a man besides Alexandru before and it hadn't made her feel good, it had made her feel worse. She didn't want to be this woman, the one that slept around. She loved Alexandru.

"You decide. I'm going to go back upstairs. There is a doorway in the back on the south left corner. I'll be waiting for you back there. With, or without him." Alexandru told her with a wink, he seemed somewhat excited at the prospect of her fucking their former driver and that made her bite her lip in frustration, she would rather have him roar and fly over and rip the guys head off, she wanted him to only want her to be with him. She was still shaking her head at him as he turned and walked back up the staircase.

Sighing, she slowly slid her gaze back over to where the man in question stood, a beer in hand, deep in conversation with those around him. There were a few women in the crowd and she wondered if he was there with one of them. He may have every intention of leaving the club on one of their arms, not getting mixed up with a vampire like her who saw him as a quick meal and a fast fuck. But as she watched him, the play of his muscles as he grinned, the way he held his body relaxed, yet still aware of those around him, it was extremely sexy and she could feel her pussy flutter with her desire.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 162 milliseconds