A Few Sips Ch. 18: Finale

Domino took a deep breath and, with her red eyes molten and focused on the man who she'd fed from twice already, she moved slowly into the crowd of people who were dancing and talking and otherwise having a good time on the lower floor of the club. From the way she had approached him, she was behind and he hadn't noticed her approach. When she was right behind him, she breathed in the scent he emitted, so familiar, so arousing, and her nipples beaded. Domino saw one of his friends cock his head and look at her. The goatee'd man smiled and tipped his beer in her direction.

"Hey, good looking." He spoke in a baritone and Domino nodded at him with a soft smile as her eyes watched the man she'd come over here for turn around enough to catch her gaze.

"Ms. Ashburn, this is a surprise." His deep voice betrayed his past with her and Domino bit her lower lip as he placed a hand in hers and leaned forward to kiss her slowly on the cheek.

"I never have gotten your name." She whispered and watched his grin widen and he winked at her.

"Elias. Eli. These are my friends, James, Sue, Candace and Emory." He waved a hand at each of his friends and she shook their hands and smiled at them all.

"Please, call me Domino." She felt Eli move a little closer to her, his left hand had moved to rest lightly on her waist and it made her shiver a bit.

"How do you know my boy?" The goatee'd one, Emory spoke again.

Domino looked up at the man and licked her lower lip, it didn't matter how she said it, it was going to sound dirty, "I've used his services a few times."

A round of chuckles came from the group and Eli took a drink of his beer before responding, "My side job, driving. Get your minds out of the gutter. Domino is engaged."

"Doesn't look like she's engaged tonight." James winked at his friend and she watched Eli give his friend a look that told him to behave before turning to her and leaning towards her ear.

"Do you have need of me, Domino?" His voice was hoarse, full of a need she knew he felt just as much as she did.

Did she? Was she going to do this? Alexandru was giving her a choice, and she knew he wanted her to have this control, to make this decision. This was about sex, he had insisted, this was not about love. She bit down on her lip again as she looked up at him and nodded his head.

"Yes." She breathed out and watched his eyes seem to cloud a little more with desire before he turned to his friends and handed Emory the rest of his beer.

"I'm gonna go get her back to her fiancé, I'll be back later." He told them and they bid her farewell before she found herself walking up the staircase to the second floor.

On the way up, he had slipped his hand around hers and she felt a jolt of electricity work up from her fingers to her chest and then it shot down to her lower body making her broil. Her breath was more rapid now, more shallow as she led him through the throng of people in the private party and towards the door in the back that Alexandru had told her to go to. Pulling it open, she walked through and found that they had entered a hallway with doors along the right side. All of them were closed except for one in the back that was partially open. She walked with Eli slightly behind her towards that door, knowing she would find her lover inside.

"Alex." She sighed out softly as she saw her fiancé sitting atop the lone piece of furniture in the room, a single mattress with a thick white sheet covering it on a frame. It sat near the far end of the room but not against the wall. Her eyes were on Alexandru, however, for he had removed all of his clothing and was watching her with eyes that burned with his arousal, an arousal that was jutting full force from between his legs.

"Come here." He growled and smiled in satisfaction as she slowly walked over to him, still holding onto Eli's hand, they'd paused only to close the door.

"Do you remember the first time I fed on you?" Alexandru's voice was nearly a growl and he tensed as she smiled knowingly at him and ran her free hand up the full length of his shaft.

"I remember everything." Domino shook slightly, nodding at him as she felt the silken sheath of him twitch beneath her fingertips.

"Don't feed all at once. Just a little at a time." He told her, his eyes never leaving hers as she licked at her lower lip. Finally, she turned to look at Eli, who had remained silent at her side.

Eli's eyes sparkled at her as she moved her face towards his, her mouth opening under his as he met her partway to kiss her. She moaned and he grasp around Alexandru's cock tightened and she was pulled into the human's arms. Finally, she realized Alex who had moaned under the tight hold and wrapped her arms around the man standing beside her, burying her hands against his shortly cropped hair as his hands went to the front clasp of her cloak, releasing it and making the garment fall to the ground beneath her in a soft pile. His tongue pushed inside and met hers as her hands slid down the front of his chest, lowering until she could clutch the bottom hem of the long sleeve t-shirt style shirt he wore and she pulled it over his head in one movement, breaking from the kiss momentarily to do so.

Domino felt hot, fiery hot, and her pussy was drenched with the need to be filled, to be forcefully fucked, and her whole body jerked when she felt Alexandru moved his hand between her legs from behind her, and two of his fingers found and pushed harshly into her wet fold as she clutched at the muscled male chest before her. She closed her eyes and breathed in shallow breaths of air as Eli moved his lips along her chin and down her throat.

She felt his right arm raise to settle over her shoulders to hold her in place and turned her face in that direction. It presented her with the inside of his underarm and she felt and heard the pulse beneath the surface, not as strong as his carotid, but holding the same nectar that she so desperately craved. Domino knew the heat inside of her was partially do to what Alex was doing with his hands in her pussy, and partially because if the mouth that was now sucking quite urgently on her right nipple, but also because she wanted to feed from this man. Her canines had grown and she moved her mouth over the silky inner spot of his arm and bit into him. Eli jerked against her, his arm tightening as she drank at the slow flow of blood that came from him. She could have stayed there, and drank slowly and enjoyed the sweet fluid that filled her mouth, but instead, after just a few sips, she licked the wound healed and looked up at the man's face as he rose to look at her.

"You're okay with this?" Eli's voice was shaky, his arousal was pressing against the front of his jeans.

"I'm okay with this." Domino kissed him again, smiling at the spot of blood on his lower lip when he slowly pulled away. She tilted back towards him and licked it off of his lip, "Are you?"

He nodded, putting his hands on her waist and pulling her body against his clothed cock. Domino grinned as he unzipped how gown, she was already setting about working on his jeans. The shimmery fabric slid down her body and she felt Alexandru pull his fingers from her for a moment so that he could remove the dress from her completely. The jeans came off a little slower, but his boxers slipped down quickly, and with the removal of Eli's shoes and socks, he stood before her with a quite generous, thick cock that was more than ready to get involved in their sex play.

"Domino, turn towards me." Alexandru growled and Domino immediately did as her lover bid, she would do anything he wanted her to, especially now, tonight like this.

"What do you want to do?" He asked her, his face was an open book of what he wanted her to do, but he was leaving it all up to her.

"I want to suck your cock, Alex." She murmured as she put her hands around the hard, thick length of his monster sized shaft.

"Come to me, then, my little dove." His words echoed through the room and Domino shivered and bent at the waist, her mouth open and her tongue moving out to lick around the mushroomed head, tasting his pre-cum as she ran her hands a bit more roughly up and down his shaft.

Alexandru looked at Eli over the head of his lover, one side of his mouth twisted up a little in a smile. "Feel free to get her holes ready for us." He reached behind him and picked up the small jar of lube that he had brought with him tonight, knowing he would want to fuck Domino before going back home, hoping he could have some time in her ass.

Eli took the jar from the man who then placed that hand on his woman's head and pushed her down a little farther onto his cock, the thing was massive and Eli wondered how she was able to take so much of it in, then he was unable to see anything because her wings shifted up and extended at her sides when he put a hand on her naked ass and parted the cheeks a little. Opening the jar, he spread some of the warm goo on his fingertips and smoothed it first over her silky-wet pussy lips, and then he rubbed it over and into her asshole. Her body shook and she whimpered and pushed back against him, so he pushed a finger into her ass.

"Steady, my little dove, stay where you are." Alexandru murmured, his body bent over her slightly as he slowly raised up to fuck his cock a little higher into her throat.

Eli moved a second finger inside when the first was able to move in and out easily and she gave a sexy little buck backwards. Spurred on by her movement, he put his free hand on her ass and began to thrust his two fingers inside in a harder, faster rhythm. It made her groan and he knew she would have pulled up if the vampire in her mouth hadn't moved his hands to hold her over his cock.

"Do you want me to come in your mouth, Domino?" Alexandru's voice was harsh and he moved them so that he was standing, it made her neck tilt back in a better angle and Domino felt his hips slam forward and the head was in her throat, deep, filling her and she came, the sensation of having his cock inside intense, and the fingers in her ass filled her with maddening heat.

"She is going to be taking more than that, put another finger in her." Alexandru nodded at Eli and watched as the man pushed gently with three fingers now, and he felt Domino press a little harder against the rod he was filling her with.

"Do you want him in your pussy when I fill your throat with cum?" Alexandru tilted to the side a little so she could set her eyes on his face. He could feel her minuscule attempt at a nod and he looked at the man behind her ass who was punching his fingers up inside.

"You're going to fuck her because she needs it, because you're a blood match. But she belongs to me and this will never happen again. Is that understood?" Alexandru's voice sounded menacing and Eli frowned, he had come up here with no expectations, he certainly didn't plan on trying to take her from her vampire lover, the man was powerful, he would never succeed.

"Yes."

"He's going to fuck your pussy now, Dom, don't bite me, my love." Alexandru brushed back her hair from her face and felt her groan, he moved his cock out of her throat enough for her to breathe as the man behind her positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and then she felt the thick shaft hammer inside.

Domino closed her eyes and cried out around the cock in her mouth, tears came to her eyes at the amazing feeling of having Eli inside of her body, there was a sizzle and an invisible grip that made her want to grind her ass back against him and she happily ate the cock that was shoved back into her throat when he body was shoved forward from the force of his connection.

"Good, that's good, Dom." Alexandru groaned, she was sucking on him hard and he knew it would not be long before he would need to empty his balls inside of her.

"Should I-?" Eli wasn't exactly sure how to ask the man how he should fuck the woman he was connected to, but everything in his body was telling him not to be gentle.

"By all means, you need to fuck her, hard, her pussy needs a good beating." Alexandru smiled with appreciation down at Domino, knowing she heard him, knowing by the way her skin turned red with arousal that she agreed wholeheartedly, she needed a good hard fuck. And she would get it, several times over.

Eli groaned and bent forward, moving his hands to the base of where her wings connected to her body and he wrapped his palms tightly around each fur covered appendage. His hips rocked hard against her and his shaft slammed forth again and again as he pulled her back to meet each thrust, knowing that Alexandru was timing the movement of his own his to go opposite. Domino was holding onto Alex's ass, her nails raking over each cheek as she was fucked at both ends, her whole body weak with her passion, and she came several times before the vampire in her throat jerked forward fully and she felt his balls pulse against her chin and his hot, salty cum filled her throat.

"Oh, fuck." The man behind her groaned, having sensed that Alex had orgasmed and his own came out in a solid, long wave as he filled her pussy with his own stream.

When Eli pulled out of her, Domino was shaky and she immediately sank to her knees, popping off of Alexandru's cock with a small noise, and licking at the line of cum that fell from her full, swollen lips as she looked up at him with eyes drowsy with arousal.

"Good?" Alex sighed, his breath was fast, and his hand was already on his cock, stroking it to full length when it might have otherwise gone a little softer.

"Great." Domino purred, looking up at her lover for a moment before turning and gazing at the human that was watching them, Alex had been completely right, it was just sex, amazing sex, but just sex, nothing like Alex at all.

"Are you ready to feed a bit more?" Alexandru asked her with a mischievous smile on his lips.

Domino nodded, hell yes, she was hungry now, and not just for cum. Turning more, so that she faced Eli, he moved in close to her with a slowly growing need in his own eyes.

"Where would you like me, Domino?" He asked, running a hand through her long, blond hair.

Domino bit her lip, moving her hands up to his bare ass, she pulled him more towards her. Moving slowly, her eyes on his face, she moved her mouth up to kiss the base of his cock, then she moved her tongue out to lick the thickening shaft, tasting her own juices along it and the remainder of his cum, which tasted almost as good as Alexandru's. Grinning, she greedily licked him clean before moving her mouth back down to the base and along the curve of his inner hip. She could sense the flow of blood there from the outer iliac and moaned, her mouth opening and sucking on the sensitive area.

She could feel his hiss of response and felt his hand grip the back of her head. Domino moved her left hand up to clutch the base of his cock and her other hand wrapped around his ass to grip him tightly by one cheek as she opened her mouth and sank her canines into the flesh of his groin. She took just a little blood, not even a half of a cup before licking the marks from her teeth closed and she she looked back up at him, his head was back, his neck had arched back as she'd fed from him and his muscles were clenched tightly.

Smiling, Domino moved her mouth immediately onto his cock, filling her mouth with the long, heady scented length of him. He groaned and looked down at her, seeing her immediately begin to move back and forth, taking him farther inside with every thrust of her neck. He could see the blood she smeared on his cock that had still been in her mouth when she'd placed it over his cock and it made him shiver as she groaned, hungrily, and shoved harder, burying his cock in her throat, he almost came right there, but held back, knowing she wanted him to ride her face.

Her hands were on his hip bones now as his pulled her forward. His cock was not as large as Alexandru's which to be expected due to the difference in species they had. She could take him all the way to the base easier and it made her more excited, wanting him to push harder into her, faster, loving the slide of the hard shaft inside. Her moans spurred him on and she clung to him when Alexandru pulled her by the waist back into a standing position. She felt his fingers plunge into her ass and he worked more roughly inside, wanting to spread the opening, and she knew his cock would be there soon. Desperate to have Eli come in her mouth, she moved her hands to his ass and pulled him forward as he bucked.

"Jesus." Eli growled as he watched the huge cock belonging to the male vampire like up with the slight gape of her asshole, however would she take that thing inside?

"You may want to pull out for a moment." Alexandru groaned, pressing the tip against the puckered flesh.

Eli pulled out as Domino cried out, not wanting to release him, but then she barked and panted when the thick, rounded head of Alexandru's full shaft pierced her asshole and sank inside around the lip, making her tense and groan. When he saw the vampire nod at him, Eli bit his lip and moved his cock back to her mouth, putting a hand under her jaw when she didn't open for him right away.

"Domino, open up, I want my cum in your mouth." He whispered gently, watching her eyes flutter up to him and she dropped her mouth open, allowing him to push his cock slowly inside.

Alexandru was pushing in as well, and soon, Domino was locked fully between the two of them, the vampire behind her balls deep in the tight muscle of her color, and the human in front of her, the hairs of his groin smushed against her nose as she held him deep in the back of her throat.

"My little dove, you are so hot." Alexandru purred, running the palm of one hand over the small of her back, knowing she was intensely aroused as she ground her ass against him and her body shivered and rocked against their hold.

He gyrated his hips and beat into her ass, holding her by her hips as he pistoned back and forth, hard, forceful, the room filling with the hard slaps of their flesh hitting flesh. Eli was breathing fast, needing to match the rhythm, and Domino found him thrusting his hips hard against her face, his cock surging into her throat over and over. When he finally stilled, which he whimpered slightly high pitched as he did so, she could taste the salty come in her throat and mouth and greedily swallowed the thick wad.

As Alexandru continued to fuck her ass with unrestrained passion, Eli pulled from her mouth and she grabbed his arm at the elbow and put his wrist in front of her mouth. Without a word, she bit into the skin there and drank from him again, taking a little more this time than the last, but it took longer and he ran his free hand against her breasts and against her face as she ate from him.

When she felt Alexandru start to shift position behind her, Domino licked the wound closed and kept a hold of Eli's arm as she was pulled backwards. Alexandru had moved to sit on the bed and she was now sitting with her feet on either side of his spread thighs, which gave Eli a spectacular view of the place where she was joined with her vampire lover, as well as a full view of her wet, dripping, empty, pussy. Their eyes held as he moved between the vampires spread legs and positioned his cock at the opening she had given him.

"One more time?" He muttered against her ear as she moved her face to his throat.

"One more time." Domino cried out as he slammed forth, the feeling of being impaled in both of her bottom holes was overwhelming and she couldn't stop herself from sinking into his carotid, and drinking deeply of the blood she spilled. It was Alexandru that had to move her off, and he had had to bend up and pull Eli down to lick the man's wound closed. She had been too aroused and Alex knew that she had taken a little too much from her blood match, though the man would be fine. He would just be groggy until they nourished him before letting him leave.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 258 milliseconds