A Fool for You

In the wee hours of the morning, he felt her squeeze onto the couch with him moulding into his body with her back to his chest. "What's wrong?" he whispered sleepily.

"I don't like sleeping alone in a strange place," she whispered. "Shh, go back to sleep."

"I'm glad you're here," He whispered wrapping an arm around her and kissing the side of her neck below the ear softly. "This would probably be more comfortable in the bed, though."

"I didn't want to wake you," she whispered back.

"I'm awake now," he moved his hips slightly away from her, and she realised just how awake he was becoming. "Let's go back to bed."

"It's nice and cosy here," she whispered with a giggle squirming her ass back against his hard on making him groan softly into her ear and kiss her gently there again.

"I won't be responsible for what might happen," he rocked his hips forward teasingly and nipped at her earlobe.

"And that would be a bad thing because?" she laughed softly.

He grabbed her then, taking her in his arms, kissing her deeply and murmuring, "You had your chance and didn't take it, now you're stuck on the couch with me."

Wrapping his arms around her, he kissed her gently but passionately. Suzie wrapped her arms around his shoulders matching his kiss with her own, their tongues rolling in a delicious dance with each other. He moved to hover above her as she lay back on the couch, her head resting on the well-padded arm. Quade kissed down her neck and torso as he lifted her shirt leaning back slightly as she helped him pull it off revealing the absence of the bra she had worn earlier during filming.

He lowered his head to the soft flesh of the tops of her breasts kissing lightly there. He took his time exploring each nipple, sucking them between his lips into his mouth and rolling his tongue around them sending tendrils of pleasure through Suzie. She closed her eyes and arched her back enjoying the sensation as he lowered his hands to begin to remove her panties without her getting up.

Lost in the attention of his skilful hands and mouth Suzie revelled in the feelings he gave her. She wiggled and manoeuvred at the touch of his hands so that he could move her panties down her bare legs and discard them. Quade pulled her up slightly and kissed her deeply as his hands glided down over her naked body.

She moaned softly into his kiss. Her hands tried to lift the shirt he was wearing, so he sat up looking down at her and grinned as he pulled it over his head discarding it to the floor beside them. Remaining sitting he lightly ran his fingers up her ribs and around the swell of her breasts causing her skin to become goose-bumped. Looking up into his eyes Suzie could see the desire in his eyes, and it made her melt inside with the need that rose quickly within her, she reached for him then, and he leant back down to kiss her. She ran her fingers down over his chest to the band of his underwear. They continued to kiss as Suzie began to massage his cock through the soft cotton of his underwear.

Quade's fingers began to move and press into the folds of flesh in her pussy. He noted how wet she was from his teasing of her body, her pleasure even more evident to him now than the soft moans and mewling noises she made. He was enjoying this slow exploration of the girl below him, and he ran his fingers over her swelling clit, smiling at the quiver it elicited in her body. He continued to tease her as her hand moved below the waistband of his underwear to circle his cock and stroke him gently eliciting a low groan of his own.

Suzie moaned and bucked her hips slightly as he left his thumb to rotate and tease at her clit, the fingers of his hand curling around her pussy and pushing one inside. Using their hands alone, each began the rocking, pumping motion of sex until with two fingers crammed into her tight pussy Suzie arch up and back calling out her first climax to the room and shaking with its impact.

Quade swallowed her cry with deep soul-searching kisses until she bucked up hard against him, and they fell to the floor below the couch. Grinning having fallen on top of him, Suzie began to follow the path that he had taken on her body. She kissed down his neck as her hands worked his underwear down over his hips. She kissed down his chest as he stroked her hair, manoeuvring to kneel beside his legs and pull his underwear away. He lifted his hips and kicked them away as they reached his ankles.

His cock stood up from his groin proudly, and she reached out fondling it gently and guiding it to her lips. Surprising him, she did not take it immediately into her mouth but rather extended her tongue and licked from under the head of his cock, down the shaft and over his balls making him groan deeply with pleasure. She repeated the motion in reverse and swirled her tongue around the tip and fluttered her eyelashes as she looked up at him. Over and again she teased him until finally she lowered her mouth over his cock and began to suck.

It took only a few minutes before he groaned and pulled her up wrapping his arms around her he rolled her to her back again. He entered her without preliminaries and began to pound long deep and hard into her willing body. Suzie wrapped her legs up around his hips, overwhelmed by the aggressive passion in his fucking she rocked her hips to meet his thrusts and mewled loudly in pleasure.

"Fuck!" he roared as he came minutes later. Pushing into her harder and harder until he finally collapsed on top of her wrapping his arms around her. She buried her face in his shoulder breathing heavily and holding him tightly as they both came back down to earth. Quade rolled off her to his back letting her breathe again and smiled.

He rolled to his side pulling her to face him and kissing her deeply, "I've wanted to do that since we woke up this morning. Yesterday morning?" He questioned.

"I am starving, come on let's see what's in the kitchen." Suzie stood and went to gather her panties, but he snatched them out of her hands, "You may as well get used to being naked with me if we are going to be a couple eventually." He grinned at her and raised a questioning eyebrow.

"Let's just relax and see how it goes," She replied with a grin to match his. She hadn't felt this comfortable and confident with a guy since Harry, and she savoured the feeling at that moment. The truth was that if he had come into the bedroom and tried to sleep with her rather than taking the couch, she would have written him off as a jerk like most of the guys she met. He was different, though, and she liked spending time with him in an uncomplicated way.

"Why don't we have a shower and go out for that breakfast date you promised me, then" he suggested hopefully. "By the time we swing past your place and pick up some stuff the Coffee Club will be open or there is a cool little café close by to the office where the gear is."

"Okay, you can shower first," she said making it clear that she had no intention of showering with him.

"Sure," he agreed still stepping tentatively around this girl and getting to know her likes and dislikes. "You can check the voting on that web page and tell me about it while I'm in there if you want. I like company."

"I'm more of a bathroom privacy girl myself so hurry up and don't make me wait forever," she laughed softly. "You could do with a shave too if you're planning on kissing me again this morning," she continued to laugh.

*****

They spent the morning together laughing and joking while getting to know each other better. He liked to hold hands and have physical contact with her, but she was prickly until she finally explained.

"Look I was honest last night. I haven't ever dated in the normal sense. I've never had the hand holding and sneaky kisses. I'm just not used it and honestly, it's a bit weird," she said after pulling away from him slightly when he went to kiss her after breakfast.

"So you haven't done it before, doesn't mean you can't. I've never dated such a ballsy girl before who was as honest and upfront as you. All relationships take some getting used to but we have a connection and chemistry, and that's something you can't manufacture or get used to. It's either there or it's not," he said. "We're just two people enjoying getting to know each other. I'm not asking you to marry me or anything. Just hold my hand and maybe a little show of public affection now and then, so I know I haven't been friend zoned just yet."

"You are definitely in the friend zone, but that's a good thing where I am concerned and I am open to more, it's just gonna take a little getting used to. Guys, I sleep with aren't usually anything more than that, just sex and afterglow. The ones I am interested in don't usually make it past Harry's jilted lover routine," she sighed.

"I can see how that might cause some issues but I heard what you said to him yesterday, and I don't scare so easily," he laughed.

"I'm assuming this walk along the river involves hand holding then," she grinned and took his hand in her own. You did say that was part of the date right?"

"Sure unless you want to go back to my place and relax before we meet the guys," he said suggestively.

"Let's walk," she laughed

They walked along the river bank pathways stopping every so often to sit on a bench. She asked about his work for Greenpeace and what he was doing now he was back in town. He asked about her future goals and was surprised to find that she had deferred her degree at the Conservatorium of Music to concentrate on making the band work for a year. While guitar was her first love, she was gifted with a range of instruments and wanted to compose in the future.

"I don't have the vocal range to sing well enough, and I am happy as part of the band, I don't need or want to be out front. Despite what Red wants, Eks is far better at it than me," she admitted.

"You sounded pretty good to me," he said sincerely. "You should do it more often."

She scoffed at the idea as they walked back toward the office building together. "Yesterday I wanted to sing, I don't normally sound that good, trust me."

"I think you should blow Red's mind and sing one of the songs he suggests one day, you know he only picks those songs so you'll fight with him and end up singing anyway," Quade said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "You've got the perfect voice to do Chrissy Amphlett, all that raspy sexiness."

They arrived at the offices before anyone else and unlocked going up to the room where their stuff was. She picked up her guitar and began to pluck at the strings without plugging it in.

"Why don't you do an acoustic version of the song for your mum that you did yesterday and I'll get it on your phone just in case the guys haven't finished cutting it together yet?" Quade suggested.

"Because I don't have an acoustic guitar," she laughed.

"No need, I'm here," John said walking into the room, "I finished it this morning. Have a look before I upload it for you."

"This isn't for online," Suzie said aghast. "It's a birthday thing for my mum."

"Yeah but it's awesome and imagine how cool she will think it is to have her daughter saying she loves her go viral." John enthused. He took a seat at the makeshift table they had set up yesterday and opened his laptop.

The opening vision was of Suzie surrounded by her friends at Quade's place the night before all yelling, "Happy Birthday, Mum!" then it closed into a tight shot of her saying, "I love you mum I hope you like this." She watched as the screen changed into still shots of the band members with goofy credits. The guy with rhythm flashed in crazy writing over Harry's head and It's all about the bass lit up the screen with Eks. Boom, Boom, Boom, flashed around a still of Danny and Rock chick sat over her head, followed by rocks filling up the screen and disappearing again one by one to reveal the beginning of the song.

"You have to let him put that online," Quade said.

"I guess," she said uncertainly. The guy was a genius he had made them all look so cool with the editing and effects he used interspersed with stills taken the night before when they had gone back to Quade's place to eat. "Let's wait and see what the guys say. We aren't a covers band after all."

"I went and saw the Foo Fighters a few weeks ago, and they did covers of other people's stuff, it's cool," John said, "No one will think you are selling out especially as it's pretty obvious that you made it for your Mums birthday."

"Who's selling out?" Harry asked as he entered followed by Eks and Danny.

"Suzie's worried that it will look like you guys are if we upload the Cole Porter song. Even the biggest stars do covers occasionally. It's not a big deal, and it looks awesome if I do say so myself," John brought it up on the screen and pressed play while they gathered around him.

"Okay, quick vote. Upload?" all hands except Suzie's went up. "Don't upload?" Suzie put both her hands up knowing she'd been outvoted.

"This is why I won't sing any of your pervy songs," she poked a finger into Red chest and stormed over to her guitar before storming back. "At least, let me give it to her first before you plaster it all over the net." There was a general murmur of agreement as she stalked away again.

Realising this was not the time to follow her and console her flexing the new boyfriend muscle he thought he had, he watched her go remaining silent. It was Red who spoke up ignoring her tantrum and the finger she had poked into his chest.

"Starred in one clip and now your diva. Do you want to see the other song we shot yesterday even though Eks sang the lead?" he called out after her.

"Don't start with me," she said menacingly and walked back to watch the other clip. "This is all your fault, and you know it."

"I do, and you still haven't thanked me properly. As you used the song yesterday for your own selfish interests you owe me another one," he said as if it made the most sense in the world.

"It's online already?" She was surprised.

"We uploaded last night before we all went home," he shrugged. "That Aprilfool's Day prank has given us a lot of exposure. We may not be winning in the voting but we aren't last, and that's a bonus. Some of those bands have been playing together for a lot longer and at a lot of different venues. They're bound to have a bigger fan base."

"The top two are cover bands," Grant added having gone home and looked at the competition now that he had joined the team supporting this band.

"Alright let's get this done, we'll do one of ours and one with Suzie on lead vocal," the usually quiet Danny announced and clapped his sticks together loudly making them all look at him in amazement. "I have a song I'd like to hear you sing," he said quietly as they walked over to their instruments.

"Nothing pervy," she warned him with a scowl.

"Would I do that?" He laughed, and they spent the next few hours perfecting one of their songs and having it filmed from a million angles. Until everyone was well and truly sick of it, then they took a break for some food that Red's girlfriend had brought over.

"Which song," Suzie asked quietly sitting beside Danny. Quade joined them and looked at Danny curiously.

"I looked up the original of that song you sang yesterday, man it's old and it got me thinking, so I found this," he tossed her his phone that showed a guitarist belting the hell out of My Favourite Things from The Sound of Music.

"That's cool but it would take me forever to transcribe it and learn it," Suzie said.

"Got ya covered," he pulled a roll of sheet music out of his bag. "Amazing what ya can find when ya look. You could play that in your sleep," he grinned.

"Don't suppose you have the words too?" She asked.

"As a matter of fact," he delved deeper into his bag.

Suzie spent over an hour going over the song and listening to the guitar piece on youtube as they ate and joked around. She liked it. It was a cool twist of an iconic song and knowing what Red would suggest, she decided to give it a go having some fun with the new tune. She got up and plugged her guitar back in and began to play, singing along quietly trying to get the cadence of the words right in her head, while she had the option of having the words right in front of her.

The boys came back one by one slowly improvising behind her and Quade went to the sound board and dropped their instruments slightly so that her guitar sang out hiding their slight mistakes. It was almost ten that evening when they did the last take and wrapped it up.

"Pizza and beer at your place while we edit?" Red asked Quade.

"Sure if you want," he was happy to be as involved as they let him.

"Harry, can you take my amp?" Suzie asked, "I parked at his place today, so I didn't have to worry about getting a parking ticket."

"May as well leave it we need to get that third track down tomorrow. We planned to do three this weekend," Harry said.

"We've done four!" She argued. "It's mum's birthday I gotta be there by lunchtime, so I can't do it tomorrow. Do one without me and just dub me in later, you don't need me for a few of the songs. Or Eks can do my part, and Red can find another bass player either way. I don't want to hold things up but I promised my Dad, and he doesn't ask me to promise very often."

"Sorry guys but Sundays are a bust in residential area's you've got even less time to make noise," Quade said apologetically. "I could maybe find you something in a business district for next weekend if your keen."

"Even God rested on the seventh day, Harry. I could use a day off too," Danny said. "Can I come and pick up my kit in the morning, though? She's a bitch to move in the dark especially down stairs like that."

"No problem just give me a call when you're coming, and I'll give you a hand," Quade said easily.

Suzie felt herself start the fade as the clock neared midnight and went into the bedroom to lay down. Quade took up his usual chair on the balcony and let the guys do their thing around the dining room table. It was closer to three when they left, and he didn't bother cleaning up. After the night before he didn't bother with the couch either but rather climbed carefully into bed so as not to wake her.

They both woke in the morning to the sound of his phone, and he rolled over snatching it from the bedside table.

"Hello?" he murmured sleepily and recognised his mother's voice asking him to have dinner with them and some old friends who had asked after him, that night. Since he knew Suzie was busy, he agreed half-heartedly and hung up.

"Seems we both have family stuff on tonight," he rolled back towards her laying a hand over her waist. "Good morning," he said kissing her softly. She nuzzled into his neck moving against him and sliding a hand down his body to his cock.

"Lend me your toothbrush and I'll show you what a good morning it could be," she murmured.

"Help yourself to a new one," he grinned. "Bottom drawer below the sink.

"One bathroom, one person," she shook her head as he tried to follow her.

"Fine, I'll brush in the kitchen," he snatched up his brush and let her put a dab of toothpaste on it before dashing to the kitchen.

Quade walked in seeing her naked on the bed and felt his arousal heighten at the sight. Following her every movement he pounced on her kissing her deeply. He leaned back and looked down at her again a small smile playing over his lips. His hand came up to brush his fingertips over her cheek, down the side of her neck and over her shoulder teasing the sensitive skin.

"Well," Suzie wriggled against him, "Are you going to fuck me?"

"Maybe," Quade murmured huskily, "But you didn't say please," he teased her even though they both knew he was about to do just that. His kiss was as gentle as a butterfly at first. The next movement of his mouth brought a little more pressure, her lips opened slightly at the feel of the tip of his tongue gently teasing the tender flesh of her lower lip.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds