A Fool for You

"Please," the soft moan escaped her lips. His fingers tightened around the back of her neck, and he pulled her body closer to his, deepening the kiss, leaving no doubt about his intentions. He wrapped his arms tightly around her; one across her shoulders and the other under the curve of her bottom, then he rolled to his back, taking her with him in one fluid movement. Her bright green eyes widened in surprise at finding herself neatly planted atop him, her thighs splayed on either side of his hips. Rolling her hips, she could feel the hard ridge of him pressed into the soft flesh of her pussy.

Bracing her hands on either side of his head, she pushed herself up. Her sleep tousled hair fell in a curtain across her face to tickle at his chest, and a wicked grin spread across her lips as she lifted her hips a fraction of an inch and arched her back, rolling her hips again and pressing down onto his hard cock. She heard his breath hiss in through his clenched teeth, and she peeked at him through her lashes, and wiggled a little more, setting him more firmly into her moist folds.

Grinning at having affected him enough to hear a muffled groan and feel his hands reach for her hips, to still her movements, Suzie stilled her movement. Having kept her still for several moments Quade relaxed back and gazed up at her, a sinful smile on his face as one hand quickly left her hip and smacked her ass. As she yelped in surprise, he quickly pulled her back down on top of him and kissed her deeply.

His dark eyes were bright with undisguised lust as she began to rotate her hips pressing down onto him again. Her eyes closed, and small white teeth glinted behind warm pink lips as she bent to nibble his neck, paying particular attention to the tender spot just below his ear. She distantly registered his hands gliding lower to cup her bottom. He lifted her slightly away from him so that she could feel his cock glide between the hot wet folds of her pussy. Sinking her teeth into his neck to distract him slightly she reached back and took his hands pulling them up over his head trying to pin him to the bed. She knew she couldn't restrain him if he wanted to be loose, but it excited her to have him at her mercy if only for a short time.

Quade raised his eyebrow at her and smirked, and she leaned forward to lick over the bite mark she had left on his neck. She heard his soft moan and grinned to herself as she licked her way down his throat to his chest, nibbling here and there. Her tongue flicked out and gently teased his nipple knowing this would excite him, his hips insistently pushing up into her proving that she had learned something about him over the last two days, and a thrill ran through her when he finally broke free of her grasp his hands moving to her rotating hips once more.

Enjoying being the tease she wriggled free of his hands once more and slid down the length of his body, pausing to nip the flat belly with her teeth. She was on her knees between his legs, running her hands up his thighs. Looking up at him, she lowered her head, taking his hardness into her mouth.

His legs tensed, and his fingers twined into her hair, she smiled around his cock, running her tongue up the underside of his shaft. She felt his little shiver and slid her mouth back down on him, taking all of him and feeling him press into the back of her throat.

Her left hand curved under his balls and cupped him, stroking with soft, gentle fingers. She felt him pulsing on her lips, and she moved down onto him. His fingers twined further into her hair, his hips thrusting up gently into her mouth, making her gag slightly. She distantly heard him moan, and she gave a small whimper in response. She felt herself clench and knew she wanted him inside her. She lifted her head and looked up to see his lust filled gaze on her.

Quade decided that she had had her way long enough and pulled slightly at her hair that was wrapped around his fingers he led her back up his body. With the grace of an athlete, he changed their positions pushing her down onto the bed and rearing up above her.

It was his turn to taste the sweetness of her skin, his tongue running down a similar path to one Suzie had travelled down his body. He loved her breasts, the small pale pink nipples that were short and puckered sweetly between his lips making her breasts rise into pointed mounds of flesh. His hands rested on her breasts as he kissed his way down her body nipping the soft skin below her navel and rolling over her flat belly.

His hands spread her thighs wide and his nipped at the soft flesh listening to her sigh in pleasure. He placed extra pressure on her thighs watching the lips of her pussy part and leaned forward to flick his tongue over the centre of her being at that point in time. A grin curled his lips again as he felt the shock of pleasure ripple through her making her thighs tremble and his cock harden impossibly more so.

His lips closed over the tiny bud, and he began to whip it gently with his tongue. Her fingers threaded into his hair, pulling his mouth closer to her as her hips came off the bed to meet him. Her lips parted with soft whimpering gasps. He ran his hand up her thigh and slowly entered her, first one then two fingers marvelling at how hot and wet she was. She moaned, thrusting her hips upward once again onto the fingers and into his mouth. His tongue began to work at her faster, and he could feel her wetness begin to coat his hand. Her muscles tightened around his fingers, and he knew she was close to the edge of that abyss of pleasure that would wrack her body and leave her weak and trembling in his arms.

Pulling free of her grappling hands Quade rose above Suzie again guiding his throbbing cock into her. He slid in only a frustrating fraction at a time, and the excruciating slowness of his movements nearly sent them both over the edge.

Finally, embedded in her to the hilt he felt her muscles grip him and a groan of pleasure rumbled from his throat as he began to fuck her. He guided her legs up the length of his body from where they had wrapped around his hips essentially doubling her in half and watching her breath shorten even more as she cried out her need.

Suzie dragged her fingernails down Quade's back enjoying the added grunts of pleasure he issued. He stiffened moaning her name and unable to hold back the tide began thrusting harder into her wanting her to come with him. He looked at the glazed eyes and wide panting mouth of the incredible girl he had captured and groaned loudly as he came. She matched him completely, and he felt the muscles around his cock pulse with it milking the cum from him to mix with her own.

Quade collapsed beside her, allowing Suzie to unfurl her legs and they both lay breathing raggedly for long minutes. Suzie turned to look at him leaning up on her elbow and smiled crookedly. She was glad he had been persistent. He had a way of making her laugh and take life less seriously, and he was right, you couldn't fake the chemistry that they had. What they had was incredible and could only get better from here, and as she gazed at him, she knew he felt the same.

"Taking advantage of me again," Quade smirked at her, "But I guess I can't blame you I am a sexy beast!" He rolled out of bed and shook his ass at her strolling to the bathroom as she laughed and threw a pillow at him.

"You know," she said in a strange tone when he returned to the bedroom making him worry that she was reverting to the feeling of regret he had seen on her face yesterday morning. "Now that we have got that whole sex thing out of the way, do you think I could get your phone number?"

"Geez, I dunno, that sounds like an awfully big commitment. What if you start calling me at work and in the middle of the night," he shook his head seriously. She hit him with another pillow making him laugh, and he wrestled her back down onto the bed and kissed her. "Of course, you can silly woman. You were the one playing hard to get."

"Well you got me so hand over your phone," she laughed. He rolled onto his back and reached one hand out for his phone grabbing it and passing it to her. He watched as she put her number into his contacts and texted herself.

So if this dinner with the olds doesn't go too late do you wanna get together later tonight?" He asked trying to seem casual but unable to hide that fact that he couldn't get enough of her.

"Call me when you're done and we'll see how things look on my end, I doubt it will be a late night," she smiled.

*****

"Why am I invited to this thing?" Quade asked again as he fixed his tie in the hallway mirror of his parent's house.

"Because even though you obviously don't remember, Rebecca was my best friend and neighbour for almost ten years when you were little. You and their daughter spent a great deal of time together. You told us that you were going to marry Susan one day," Jane, his mother explained again.

"I hope you're not still waiting for that to happen because I have met someone," he said with a smile.

"Wonderful and when do we meet this someone?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"When I get around to it," he chuckled. "It's new, so I don't want to scare her that much yet."

"Come on Carl, we're going to be late," Jane yelled up the stairs. "Honestly, the man spends more time in front of the mirror these days than I do."

"I heard that," Carl said hurrying down the stairs. He grabbed his keys and looked at them, "Well let's go, you two can't stand around here chatting all night."

Despite them being overly inquisitive about every facet of his life, Quade really did love his parents and enjoyed hanging out with them now and then. What he didn't like was having to sit in the back seat like a child so he offered to drive so they could enjoy a drink at the dinner.

The drive over was punctuated with laughter and teasing, and he pulled up outside of a big house that bordered on mansion proportions. "Are you sure they live here?" Quade asked.

"That's the address we got," his father said from the passenger seat checking the address on the invitation. Quade pulled over feeling glad he had worn the dark suit rather than the jeans and a jacket that his parents had advised against.

"I'm so glad you came!" Bob exclaimed opening the door. "I haven't told the girls they are gonna be so surprised."

"They're not the only ones," Quade mumbled recognising Suzie's father from the auto repair shop and wondering how Suzie was going to feel about being ambushed like this.

"It took me a while after seeing you yesterday to connect all the dots, but I knew I'd met you before, I never forget a face," he grinned. "Good to see you again Quade."

"Yeah, I'm a little confused here," Quade said carefully.

"No worries I can fix that. Come on in and we'll find the girls," Bob said grinning from ear to ear. They walked through the house to the backyard where a small crowd of middle-aged couples mingled and chatted.

"Rebecca looks who's here," he called out to his wife leading them forward. Quade held back walking behind them worried about how Suzie would react to seeing him here in her parent's house.

"Oh my God, Jane!" Rebecca exclaimed coming forward to embrace her old friend. "It's been so long.

"Too long," Jane agreed, and they laughed.

"How are you, Carl?" Rebecca greeted him with a soft embrace and kissed his cheek.

"I'm well thank you, it's good to see you," he smiled. "You remember our son Quade?" He said stepping to the side to reveal his son more fully.

"Oh gosh yes! He and Susan were inseparable when they were little. She's around here somewhere. You probably wouldn't recognise now, though," Rebecca smiled. "oh do you remember when they were little, and they were determined to get married so that they could live in the same house," she laughed casting her eyes around the small crowd for her daughter. "Susan," she called loudly seeing her talking to a family friend.

Quade watched as a girl in a pale pink tailored dress turned to look at her mother. His eyes widened at the lack of the eye make-up she preferred and the presence of an Alice band holding back her hair that bounced around her shoulders. He saw her eyes widen to match his own, and she hurried across to where he stood with his parents.

"What are you doing here?" she said, "I thought you had a thing with your parents."

"I do, this is my Mum, Jane and my Dad, Carl," Quade introduced his parents unable to help the chuckle that accompanied it at her question. "We were invited weren't we, Mum? I mean we're not gate crashing this shindig?" he looked back up at Suzie.

"Of course, they were invited, Jane is one of my oldest friends," her mother turned on her. "That was a very rude way to greet your Aunt Jane," she said disapprovingly.

"Aunt Jane? I don't remember having an Aunt Jane," she shook her head. "If this is some elaborate joke that you're all in on then you're two days late for Aprilfools and it's not very funny."

"It's a surprise to me too," Quade said as she looked at him accusingly lifting his hands up in surrender.

"I can clear this up," Bob said stepping between his wife and daughter wrapping an arm around each of them. "Quade here came into the shop on Friday looking for Suzie, seems they have been seeing each other. I didn't recognise him straight away, but once I worked out who he was, I thought what a great time to catch up with old friends and bring our two little lovebirds back together."

"Back together?" Suzie asked. "We only met a few days ago."

"Apparently I proposed to you about twenty years ago, and you accepted. It's been such a long engagement I'm afraid we've both forgotten it," Quade couldn't help but laugh at the strangeness of the situation.

"You didn't even buy me a ring," she complained looking down at her bare fingers.

"I was ten if that. It was probably a candy one which you would have eaten. Do you think the engagement still counts if the girl you propose to eats the ring?" he asked with a perfectly straight face.

"I think it just means you have to buy her a new one that she can't eat," Suzie grinned.

"See I didn't know that, I thought the engagement was off when you scoffed it down. I've been broken-hearted these past twenty years unable to move on with my life," he put a hand to his chest and shook his head sadly.

"Oh stop that," Jane swatted her son, "You're not as funny as you think you are."

"Let me get you both a drink," Bob said. "It will be fun to catch up a little." He led the couple to the bar with his wife.

"You look different," Quade said moving to kiss her and finding her cheek instead of her lips as she turned her head to the side. "I had no idea, honestly," he said quietly.

"I believe you, but if they think I'm dating a nice boy from a nice family she will be in there talking wedding plans with your mother before the night is over."

"They probably already are," he chuckled. "Let them talk about what they want it's not like we have to agree with them."

"You don't know my mother, I mean look at me," Suzie groaned.

"I have been, your beautiful, it doesn't matter what you wear, I like you for who you are, rock chick as well as Mummy's good girl," he chuckled.

"Says the man in the suit and tie," she accused making him chuckle.

"I wear a suit to work every day," he shrugged. "Maybe if you wanted to show me where we used to play, say your room, you could persuade me to take it off for you," he murmured.

"How about I get you a glass of ice to cool you down," she suggested with a soft laugh. Despite herself, she was glad that he was there.

"I doubt that would work, but I will have a drink with that ice," he grinned. "Did your Mum like the clip you made her?"

"She hasn't seen it yet," she said as she led him to the bar, "Dad has some big nostalgic trip down memory lane planned for her."

Quade and Suzie circulated around the party together for the rest of the evening much to their parent's delight. The inevitable questions about the future, when they would be settling down and creating a family of their own which Suzie had been dreading since his arrival, Quade seemed to swat away effortlessly with a joke or a compliment about their own family. She had to admit she was impressed by how well he handled the situation they found themselves in when she felt hideously under a microscope.

A buffet dinner was served, and people took seats at long tables mingling freely. Suzie's father asked her to sit with them as they ate. For once her mother seemed happy and didn't attempt to nag her about anything. They sat talking to what seemed to be a revolving circle of family and friends who came to sit with them at various stages. As the dinner buffet was cleared away to make room for dessert, her father patted her hand and whispered, "Showtime."

Bob stood from his chair and clinked at the crystal glass he has been drinking his beer from. "I'd like to thank you all for coming tonight to celebrate my wife's birthday. Here's to family and good friends who make the celebrations in our lives so special," he raised his glass to murmurs of agreement.

"Now if you will indulge me, I'd like to take Rebecca for a trip down memory lane. The slideshow started with pictures of her as a baby and a sweet lullaby playing in the background. It paused at one particular photo and Bob invited her mother to say a few words about the young life of Rebecca. At the end of a series of teenage photos Suzie laughed loudly as her grandfather got to his feet and regaled them all with a story of Rebecca's love for Joan Jett and how she too planned to become a runaway rock star just like her.

"I didn't though. I got my degree and look at me now," her mother whispered to her meaningfully as the slide show started again. Suzie decided it was best to say nothing given their attentive audience and bit her tongue. The continuing photos showed Rebecca in her early twenties, her marriage to Bob and the birth of Suzie right through until recent years. Then Bob halted the show again and stood to smile at his audience and wife.

"My wife's love of Joan is still there, it's never wavered and in all the time I have loved her I have come a poor second to Joan," he said sadly to many an "aww" from his audience. Even our daughter has felt Joan's influence on our lives and rather than being jealous has also tried to embrace the love her mother has for eighties rockers and anti-heroes with her own band. So in their tribute to your birthday my love," he pressed play, and Suzie's music clip came up on the screen beginning with the bands birthday dedication.

"Oh my God, that's my favourite song!" she exclaimed hugging Suzie to her and began singing along until her father dragged her out of her seat and began dancing with her. He'd followed her clip with a range of songs from that era of music and the party degenerated from a staid elegant affair into a mosh pit of middle-aged punk rockers.

"We old people need our rest," Suzie's grandmother yelled over the music as Rebecca sat down to catch her breath. "That husband of yours was always a bad influence on you, Becky," she laughed.

"I know, isn't he dreamy," Rebecca said laughing loudly.

"Yes, I just hope Suzie has the same good luck before you turn her into a boring old frump before her time," the old woman laughed and snatched the Alice band from Suzie's hair. "Be yourself, Suzie, your only young once." She said with a stern voice and bent to kiss her daughter's cheek. "Happy birthday darling." Suzie sat stunned as her grandparents said their goodbyes to the table and left the party with several other older couple.

"Looks like we're in for a long night," Quade said as the dance floor reclaimed her mother.

"It's a Sunday, and they all have to work tomorrow so it won't be too late I expect," Suzie smiled. "I wouldn't bank on getting together after it, though, especially if we both have to go to work tomorrow."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds