A Friendly Wager Ch. 08

“So have you met the guy she bringing?” I asked, letting her off the hook.

“No, she met him last weekend, and they have been talking on the phone since,” she said.

As she was saying that, the cab pulled up in front of a six-story building. It was Friday night, and the place was teaming with people. I guess I hadn’t noticed how busy it was, on the drive over. I paid the guy, and we got out on the sidewalk, and made our way to the entrance.

We went over to the directory, and Angie picked out a place she said was a little more on the quiet side. It was up on the forth floor, so we started making our way up via the escalators. Once we made it to the right floor, we walked to the other side to the restaurant. After talking with the hostess, they gave us a beeper, and told us all we had to do was stay on this floor.

We started wandering around looking in all the shop windows. We came across a small boutique, and Angie wanted to go in for a look around. She started leafing through the racks, and I went to have a look for myself.

In the center of the shop, I found a mannequin dressed in a fantastic outfit. Right away I knew Angie would look great in. It had three parts. The top was kind of like a halter; only it was a front loader with a solid back strap and collar. The skirt went to about mid thigh. It had a small split on the left, but otherwise fit snug. The third part was like a jacket that went down to the hem of the skirt. It was made of a soft poly material that almost shined.

I got the sales girl’s attention, and asked if she could get copy of it in Angie’s size. She told me she would have it waiting on a rack by the dressing rooms. I went over to Angie, and asked for her shoe size. With a questioning look she told me, and I went off to find what I was looking for.

I went over to the shoe display, and sorted through it. I finally found what I had been looking for, a black patent leather pump with a three inch heel. Nothing dramatic, but it would definitely make her legs look good. Finding the correct size, I went over and collected Angie, and took her back to the changing area. I picked the dress off the rack, and handed it and the shoes to her.

“Try this on, and lets see how it looks on you,” I said.

“What have you got in mind this time? The only cloths you usually want me in, are bed sheets. Are you getting tired of me?” she said smiling.

“Not hardly, this looks and feels so soft, that I think you would look good in it. Plus, with the separate top I’m hoping to show off your new jewelry,” I said, sliding the backs of my fingers over the small bump pushing against her dress.

“I might have known you would have ulterior motives. Oooo, it does feel soft. God, I hope it looks longer on me then it does on this hanger,” she said holding it up at arms length.

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her to the changing room. “We won’t know until you try it on, now will we. Come on, before they call us back to eat.”

“Okay, okay. Are you coming in to help?” she asked laughing.

I shoved her through the curtain, and pulled it closed behind her. “If I came there to help, we’d probably get arrested.”

“What, you’re not willing to go to jail for me? I think I’m insulted,” She said giggling.

“Ya, well you’ll be going right along with me. You don’t think I’d let them take me alone do you? I’d tell them you held the curtain open to entice me in, and then you raped me,” I said laughing.

“You creep, you probably would too,” she said.

“You damn well better believe I would. What, you think I’m going to let you run around loose, while I’m rotting in jail? Guess again sweetheart,” I said.

“And they say chivalry is dead. I guess they just haven’t heard about you yet. Okay ready or not here I come,” she said as she threw the curtain open, and stood there smiling, hands on hips.

I stood there starring at her thinking we should be on our way to the hotel right now. There was just no way I was going to be able to keep my hands off of her in that. The top fit like a glove, showing her hard nipples trying to poke their way out, and you could see skin between the line of buttons that ran down the middle of her chest. The skirt sat on her hips low enough that about two or three inches of her belly showed between top and bottom, beautifully showcasing the crystal that sparkled at her bellybutton.

“You’re starting to scare me. Remember, you said you’d wait until we got back to the hotel,” she said as she held her hands up, and backed back into the room with me following closely.

“I lied,” I said, advancing slowly. “Do you really think I’m going to let you stand there looking like that?”

With just the barest hint of a smile, Angie put her hands on my chest, and in a harsh whisper, “You can’t, not here.” The damn beeper went off. “See, we have to get back to the restaurant. Come on, you promised me a night out. I was looking forward to showing you off to Kathy.”

“Okay, okay. Lay it on a little thicker why don’t you?” I took a hanger off the wall rack, and started putting her white dress and jacket on it. “Go ask the sales person if we can leave this here over night, and pick it up in the morning? That way we won’t have to pack it around all night.”

“So I guess I’m wearing this then?” she asked.

“Was there ever a doubt? I told you before we left that I wasn’t going to be able to keep my hands off you for the whole night. That,” I said pointing to her outfit, “just doubled the difficulty.”

“That’s not fair, it wasn’t my idea to put this on,” she said pouting, and handing me her white shoes.

“Oh well. Who said life was fair? The way I see it, I promised you I’d take you out. I also told you I wasn’t going to let anything stop me from enjoying you either. Don’t worry, I’ll wait until they have a couple of drinks in them before I get too carried away.”

“Please don’t get too carried away. You know I love what you do to me, but you have to leave me some dignity. Kathy has never seen me like this, I want to show myself off, as much as I do, you,” she said looking at me with pleading eyes. “I can’t believe how sexy this dress makes me feel. I’d just like to have a good time with you and Kathy for a while, then we can go back to the hotel where I’ll gladly pay off the debt I owe.”

“The interest on that debt is getting pretty high, you might not get out that easy,” I said.

“Pile it on,” she said with a huge grin.

“Don’t think I won’t. Now hurry up before they give away our table,” I said gathering everything together.

When I got to the counter, Angie was waiting. She had a small clutch purse in her hand, which she was going to put the few things from her jacket in. The salesperson was kind enough to put all her things in a garment bag, and store it in their layaway space. The girl told Angie that the dress looked great on her, and after the usual blush Angie thanked her.

We went to the restaurant, where the hostess also told Angie that she looked great. Heads all over the room turned and watched Angie and I walk to our table. Shaking her hair from her face, she looked over her shoulder at me, and her face just glowed. Her enjoyment seemed to radiate from her.

After we were seated, drinks ordered, and received, we sat waiting for our order, and talked.

“I’ve never felt so, I don’t know, I guess noticed. It felt like everybody was looking at us as we came in,” she said.

“Not us honey, you. I told you when I picked out that yellow swimsuit; I have great taste in clothes. I can’t wait to see you without the jacket,” I said smiling, and wiggling my eyebrows at her.

“No way. I know what you’re like when you get a look at my butt. You are just going to have to wait,” she said flushing. “This dress makes me feel terrific.”

“That’s because you are getting used to looking sexy, and are starting to enjoy it,” I said.

“I enjoy it because I know what is going to happen after a night of you trying to keep your hands to your self.” Angie leaned forward, and dropped her head a little. Looking at me through her lashes she whispered, “You’ve turned me into a wanton little slut, and I can’t wait to get you in bed.”

“Well, what are we waiting for? When they come with the food, I’ll ask for the check,” I said.

“No, you promised,” she said pouting again.

“If you don’t stop pouting, I’m going to spank you like a little girl,” I said.

“Yes daddy,” she said smiling.

Just as she said that, our server arrived with our meal. We spent the next hour eating, with me trying to convince Angie to let me take her back to the hotel, without much success. We finished our meal, and made our way to the club, that was down a level.

As we entered, Angie started to search for Kathy. She didn’t see her, so we went in search of a table. As we entered, a group got up and made their way to the exit. As they passed, I took Angie’s shoulders and steered her towards the small round table they had just vacated.

As we were getting situated, I caught the waitress’s attention. She came over and cleared the table, and took our order. Angie and I sat talking, and listening to the easy jazz music being played by a lone young woman on a piano.

It couldn’t have been five minutes before Angie sat up straight, and stated waving her arm trying to get someone’s attention. I looked over my shoulder to see an attractive blond woman dragging a man behind her in our direction.

The blond woman, and her companion snaked their way through the tables, and made it to us without too much trouble. I saw that Angie had been pretty accurate in her description. Kathy appeared to be about the same size as Angie. Angie had also been right that the one noticeable difference was that Kathy not been neglected in the breast department.

As they neared, Angie stood up and almost ran to hug Kathy. As they finished Kathy pushed at Angie’s shoulders, holding her at arms length.

“Jesus, you look fantastic. Who are you, and what did you do with my shy friend Angie?” Kathy said, as she looked Angie up and down. “Oh my God, when did you do this?” she asked, as she reached down to pluck at the ring in Angie’s bellybutton.

“I’ll tell you about it later, come on,” Angie said taking Kathy’s hand and leading them over to the table.

I stood up as they got to me. Angie dropped Kathy’s hand, and took my arm pulling me in front of the two newcomers. “Kathy this is Daniel. Daniel this is my best friend Kathy, and…” she said with a questioning look at Kathy.

“Tim,” Kathy blurted out.

“Dan, pleased to meet you Tim” I said reaching for his hand.

“Tim, how ya doing Dan?” he said returning the handshake.

Grabbing my hand from Tim’s, “Daniel, I’ve heard so much about you,” Kathy said vigorously shaking my hand. “I take it you’re to blame for me having to compete for attention these days,” she said indicating Angie. “You know before you came along I didn’t have anything to worry about, now no one will even notice me,” she said smiling at a very red Angie.

“Well, if you want to lay the blame somewhere, I’ll be more then happy to take the credit,” I said pulling Angie in front of me, “but I think it’s the woman that makes the clothes.”

“Well, I would have to admit I’ve never seen her look happier. But I had no idea she could look this good,” Kathy said.

I could almost feel Angie blushing.

“Okay, you two can consider the ‘let’s see who can embarrass Angie the most contest’ a draw. Tim, it’s very nice meeting you, why are you punishing yourself by being out with this woman?” Angie said trying to distract us.

“She said yes when I asked her,” he said with a smile reaching to shake Angie’s hand.

Turning a mock glare at Kathy, “How unfortunate for you.”

“Be nice,” I said giving her a little squeeze.

“Ya, what he said,” Kathy said laughing.

Kathy grabbed Tim, and I steered Angie to the two chairs on the other side of the table. As I sat down I pulled her chair closer to mine, and she moved it even closer.

We had been talking for about half an hour, when Kathy asked Angie to go with her to the restroom. Something else about women I will never understand. Tim and I talked easily, about our work, and what we did outside of work.

I saw Tim look up, as I felt Angie’s hand slip around the back of my neck. She stepped close, and leaned against my shoulder. Without even thinking, I slid my hand across the back of her bare thigh, and wrapped my right hand possessively around the inside of her left thigh, just above her knee. I smiled when I felt Angie clamp her legs on my hand.

Kathy had a smile on her face when I looked at her. She had been watching Angie. “You know Daniel, I think I have to agree with you. I always thought one of her best features was her butt.”

“Oh my God, I can’t believe you just said that. You bitch,” Angie said, as Kathy burst out laughing.

I took a better hold of her thigh, “Hey, hey, no name calling, play nice,” I said, using my thumb to lightly rub the inside of her thigh. “And I was thinking that I agreed with what Angie said earlier, about you having nice boobs,” I said trying to turn some of the attention back to Kathy.

It didn’t faze her in the slightest. “Ooo, good, someone finally noticed. See, Angie may be dressed nicer, and sure she has a nice butt, but,” she said throwing her chest forward, “you will notice who has the bigger boobs.”

“Oh sure, throw that in my face,” Angie said pressing herself even harder against me.

“Hey, a girl has to use what she’s got,” she said giving her shoulders a little shake.

“So Tim is that how she got you? Did she walk up and start shaking her boobs in your face?” I asked, trying to bring him in on the fun.

“No actually, she was bent over the first time I saw her. So I would have to say it was her butt that first got my attention. That is until she stood up, then I thought what a pretty pair uh, I mean face she had,” he said, as we all burst out laughing.

I felt Angie’s nails give me a slight dig, as I moved my hand a little higher. Next time I talk to those ladies at that salon, I’m going to have to mention how much I appreciate what they did for her. But I now had a good hold of her thigh, at about the hem of her skirt, and I gave it a firm squeeze.

Angie tried to act casually, but those nails were beginning to get a little painful. I pulled my hand from between her thighs, feeling her relax almost at once. It was a little premature on her part, because as I pulled it out, I slid it up. I slid my hand under her skirt, to her bare ass. Boy, you don’t think those nails are that long, until they are buried in the back of your neck.

“You know, if you were sitting down, he wouldn’t have been able to do that,” Kathy said laughing, and pointing out that we were not alone.

Angie decided to take her advice, and dropped into her chair, blushing like crazy, and glaring at me.

“Hey I warned you,” I said try to escape the look.

“And just what are you warning her about? He isn’t trying to take advantage of you is he dear?” Kathy asked smiling.

“Not hardly,” I said laughing, “I warned her that I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off her all night, with her in that outfit.”

“Well dear, if he warned you in advance, I don’t see how you can hold it against him,” Kathy said laughing at Angie’s blush.

Holding up her balled right fist, “Oh I’m going to hold it against him alright. Right against his chin.”

“Okay you need to cool down, Tim dear, take Angie and bring us back some finger food. That aught to keep you out of trouble for now,” Kathy said. “While you’re gone, we’ll discuss what to do with you.”

“Yes mother. Jesus, who died and made you queen?” Angie said.

“Okay, well I guess you’ve had enough wine. Be a good girl, and do as Kathy says. Go get us something to eat. While you’re gone, Kathy and I will see if we can’t find some place else to go,” I said.

“Fine,” Angie said glaring at me, and muttering under her breath about me calling her a girl. She got to her feet and took off, with Tim trying to catch up.

Kathy moved and took a chair nearer me, so that we could talk without having to yell at each other.

“I have been trying for years to bring her out of her shell,” Kathy asked. “I don’t know how you did it, but I don’t even recognize her. Even her attitude has changed. She used to act like my mother I guess she figured that since she was my lead at work that meant she could boss me around all the time. Jesus, just now she actually acted like a spoiled child. And how did you get her to wear that dress? I’ve never seen her look like that in the whole time I’ve known her, I didn’t know she had clothes like that.”

“As far as the dress goes, I bought it for her just before we went to eat tonight. And as for the attitude, I really can’t say. She has these little fits every once in a while, where she does act like a child that needs to have her butt spanked. Did she tell you about Jon?”

“Yes, and I can’t believe it. I always thought he was whipped, but to go out and look for someone to literally whip him, my God I never would have guessed. I mean he would do anything Angie told him to, but I never saw that side of him,” Kathy said. “How is Angie taking it? Did she know he was looking for that in a relationship? She didn’t really want to get too deep into it.”

“I don’t know if she told you how we met,” I said looking questionably at her. With a shake of her head, I knew that Angie hadn’t told her about how I had treated her that first night.

“Well, I over heard Jon trying to convince Angie that he wanted her to find someone that could satisfy her. He said he knew he had not been doing it. He had dressed her up sexily, and had taken her out with the specific purpose of helping her find someone that could satisfy her needs. They were sitting in the booth next to me in a restaurant arguing about it, and I overheard the whole thing. That’s when she finally promised him she would spend one hour in the hotel bar, and then she never wanted to hear about it again, but only if he left and let her do it on her own.” Kathy looked so shocked, that it was almost comical. “To make a long story short, that night I went into that bar and did everything but actually have sex with her in that bar booth. Since then she goes on these little guilt trips, and her entire attitude changes in a moment. I have taken a few different steps to see if I can snap her out of it, but it always comes to me having to punisher her in some way.”

“What do you mean by punishing her? You’re not into that stuff too are you? I don’t think I could handle the thought of Angie in pain just to satisfy someone’s idea fun,” Kathy said.

“I have never, and will never hit her,” I said looking her square in the eyes. “I have made that perfectly clear to her, and she believes me. Ask her for yourself. No, quite frankly I use sex. She responds like no other woman I’ve ever known. She is constantly shocked, and embarrassed at how she acts towards me. She lets herself go completely. I have truly never met anyone like her before.”

Kathy’s face broke into a huge grin. “I’m so glad to hear that. You’re all she talks about. It’s been Daniel this, and Daniel that since the day she met you. I was so jealous of her, here I am going out to clubs and bars to meet people, and she finds you. How much longer are you staying in town, and have you thought about what is going to happen when it’s time for you to leave? I can tell you right now, she is not going to handle your leaving very well.”

“I know,” I said getting serious. “Yes I have been thinking about it, but I don’t really know how I’m going to handle it yet. I’m basically waiting to see how things work out between Jon and her, but please don’t tell her that. I don’t want her making a decision based on me.”

“You don’t have to worry about me. What about the way she is acting tonight? I don’t think I like this new spoiled attitude she’s got going. How long does it take her to snap out of it?”

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds