A Friendly Wager Ch. 08

“I don’t think you have to worry too much about that. I’ll tell you what, you and Tim leave after a little bit, and when you come back you will see the difference I promise,” I said.

“Okay, but what are you going to do? Why can’t we stay? You aren’t going to hurt her are you?” She asked looking concerned.

“Far from it. If you keep your mouth shut I’ll tell you,” I said looking at her, and she nodded yes. “She has been getting easier and easier to arouse, witch in turn means that she is aroused more often. I am willing to bet that when she comes back she will have been thinking about how she acted before she left, and will try to make it up to me. I just may let her, but she is so shy I don’t think she would do it in front of you. She doesn’t want you thinking badly of her. She actually made me promise not to get her too worked up, and embarrass her in front of you. She is very passionate, and once she gets going if you think you don’t recognize her now, you would not believe how out of control she can get.”

“I have never seen the person you are describing. She is always so conservative. I always pictured her in one of those antique bathing suits, the ones that had pants that went down to your knees,” she said chuckling.

“If you saw the suit she wears when we use the hot tub at my hotel, it would probably make even you blush. The person you see at the office is the one I have never seen. She tries so hard to conform to what everyone expects of her, I think that’s why it is so easy for me to make her do the things I do. I expect only one thing from her, and she is more then willing to give it to me. She goes out of her way to make sure she gets all the attention she can from me. The fact that she is acting like a spoiled child is really only natural. She is trying to learn how to deal with this new side of her self. Sometimes I think she scares herself with how sexual she has become.” I looked up and saw them returning. “Here they come. Is there someplace we can go to dance? Nothing wild I have a hard enough time try to keep these big feet off of my date’s feet, let alone the people around me.”

“I know a quiet place with a dark dance floor. It’s just the thing for the girl you’re describing to me,” She said with a smile.

Angie and Tim each came up and put a plate on the table. One was piled high with nachos, and the other was full of chips and salsa.

Angie had come up to the table on my right. After setting the plate down she stood up, and leaned against my shoulder again. As her hand wrapped around the back of my neck again, mine went back to her thighs. To hell with this slow and gradual shit, I thought to my self. I slid my hand to the top of her thighs, and took a good hold.

Angie didn’t flinch. She didn’t try to stop my hand, or move away. The only sign that my hand was there were her thighs spreading just a little. The two across the table knew I had my arm around her, but because of the jacket, they had no idea where my hand was. As Kathy started to talk to Angie, I started to slide my fingertips back and forth along her bare, little slit.

“Daniel and I thought maybe someplace with a dance floor might be nice. What do say Angie, are you up for a little dirty dancing?” Kathy asked smiling at her.

“Uuhhmm, yes that sssounds like a good idea,” Angie said fighting to keep her voice as steady as possible, and digging her nails into me again

As my finger made it’s way to the front of her slit, her hips gave a small twitch forward. I don’t think Kathy noticed, but to tell the truth I really didn’t care. Angie’s juices started coating my fingertips right from the start, now they were starting to coat her thighs as well.

“You look a little warm, are you alright?” Kathy said looking at Angie, but with a quick wink at me.

“I’m fffine,” she said in a bit of a hiss, as my finger made a slow slide up into her.

The fingernails changed to a firm grip, as she now needed a little help standing, and she leaned a little heavier against me. I looked over to see a huge grin on Kathy’s face, and her looking at me. I gave her a small knowing smile, and turned my attention back to
Angie.

“Angie dear, are you sure you’re alright? You are starting to look flushed.

“Nno. I’mmm ffine,” she stammered.

I slipped my finger out of her, and slid my hand a bit down her thigh to take hold of it again.

“Don’t you and Tim, have to take care of your check?” I asked, trying to get Kathy to go away.

“No, I paid while I was up there getting the food,” Tim said.

I guess I couldn’t blame him, after all he didn’t know what Kathy and I had talked about. “Thanks,” I said with as much enthusiasm as possible, “that will save us time when we’re ready to leave.”

I gave Angie’s thigh a final squeeze, and used her leg to guide her into her chair. Once in her chair she moved so that her entire thigh, from her hip to her knee was pressing against me. She was breathing a little deeply, and she was a little flushed, but otherwise she looked okay. That didn’t last too long though.

As she made to reach for one of the four plates they had brought, my hand found her bare thigh. The plate that she had just picked up clattered as her hand twitched, but she regained control well, and started to add some of the nachos to the plate. Her hand faltered again as I slid mine up to the top of her thighs again, taking her skirt with it. As the skirt was moved out of the way, my nostrils flared as her scent reached them. With her hands full, and in plain view, there wasn’t a lot she could do to slow me down.

Turning my palm to her, I slid my hand down between her thighs. With my middle finger sliding down the center of her pussy, I scraped it down over her clit. I didn’t see it, but I heard her plate land heavily on the table in front of her.

“Would you fix one for me honey?” I asked sweetly.

Under her breath, “I’ll fix you alright,” she said, but she leaned forward to load a plate for me.

I decided to give her a break, and pulled my hand from between her thighs, and tugged her skirt down a little. We sat talking and eating for about another half hour, and then left to find the place Kathy had mentioned.

Once we got there, it was just as Kathy had described it. A small out of the way lounge, that had a mid-sized dance floor. The place had a very intimate feel to it. We found a table that was also dimly lit, and ordered a round of drinks. Kathy, Tim, and Angie were all starting to get a buzz going, so things were getting a little more interesting around our table.

I looked out at the dance floor, and noticed that there were a lot of people dancing. The song that was playing was coming to an end. I slipped my hand between Angie’s thighs, and pushed my face into the sweet smelling hair by her ear.

“Come dance with me, I need to feel you against me,” I whispered.

“I don’t know about you two, but I’m taking my man to the dance floor,” Angie said.

“That sounds nice. Sir could I interest you in a dance?” Kathy said to Tim.

“Oh ya, like I’m going to turn down a dance with a beautiful blond,” Tim said getting to his feet.

I reluctantly pulled my hand from between Angie’s thighs, and took her hand to help her to her feet. Pulling her in front of me I prodded her through the crowd to the far side of the dance floor. As the music started up, I slipped my hands under her jacket to the small of her back, and pulled her against me. Her arms went up around my neck, and she molded herself against me.

Angie turned her face up, and pressed a kiss to the underside of my jaw. “Thank you for taking me out tonight. I know you would have rather stayed in the room, but I’m having a great time.”

“It has been my pleasure. If we hadn’t gone out, I wouldn’t have found this dress, and that would have been criminal. You look fantastic. I have been having a hell of a time keeping my hands off of you,” I said.

Angie leaned her head back to look at me smiling. “Well you haven’t kept them all to yourself, but I do appreciate your efforts. I know it hasn’t been easy on you,” she said grinding against me, “but I promise to make it up to you.”

“Oh, I don’t think you’re going to have to worry about that,” I said, as I reached down with both hands and took hold of her skirt. With a slight gasp from Angie, I pulled the hem of her skirt up to her waist. “There now, that’s much better,” I said as I filled my hands with the smooth bare cheeks of her ass. “Did I mention what great taste I have in clothing?”

“I can’t believe you just did that. Someone is going to see,” she said.

“Well if they are going to see something, let’s give them a good show,” I said.

We had just about quit moving around, and were just swaying against each other to the beat of the music. To avoid the traffic of the dance floor, I moved us out to the outer edge of the floor, closer to the wall. I was just about to move in for the kill when someone ran into my back.

“Excuse us,” Kathy said with a huge smile.

Angie made some kind of a squeaking noise, and molded herself to me. I just turned and gave Kathy a scowl, “You my friend are starting to get on my nerves.”

“Oooo, interrupting something, or is he always so testy?” Kathy asked leaning toward Angie.

“Sometimes you can be such a pain in the ass,” Angie said. “Of course you’re interrupting, it’s what you do best. What there wasn’t enough room out there?”

“You know anyone listening, would think you two weren’t glad to see us,” Kathy said.

I made to turn towards them, and Angie just about tore the sleeves from the shoulders of my shirt. “We were just going to go back to the table, I’m sure we will see you there,” Angie said.

“That’s not what it looked like you were doing,” Kathy said with a smile.

“Tim I really can’t understand what you see in this woman,” Angie said pushing me towards the table.

“Why do I have to sit down? It was Kathy’s fault not mine,” I said.

“Because I know both of you. You won’t be able to keep your hands to yourself, and Kathy will not leave us alone. She will let you get me started, and then she will be pushing her way in. Now you just stand there for a second, and I’ll be able to sit down again,” she said, getting a hold of her skirt, and pushing it back down.

“This sucks. I think it’s time we headed back to the hotel. The next time I take you out, we are going by ourselves,” I said as I sat down.

Angie turned sideways, and sat in my lap with her arms around my neck. “So there will be a next time?”

I wrapped one arm around her hips, and dropped the other to her thighs. “Of course there will be a next time. What, you don’t think I like showing you off? Now that you are enjoying yourself a little more openly, I would love to get out more. It’s just your choice of company that is getting in the way.”

“I know, and I’m sorry, but I’m really glad you want to take me out again,” she said giving me a quick kiss.

I slipped my hand up under the hem of her skirt, and held the inside of her thigh in the palm of my hand. “Why do you think I wouldn’t want to take you out? I mean, of course I enjoy having you all to myself, but I don’t intend to keep you locked away like a sex slave. Although that does sound appealing.”

“It sounds more then appealing, but I would love to get out a little more. This is the first time I’ve been out dancing in years. J… nobody ever wanted to take me dancing,” she said blushing a little.

“You can speak his name. It’s not like we need to avoid it you know. Honest, I know you’re married,” I said smiling.

“I know you know, it’s just kind of hard to talk about him just now. I’m having a hard time getting my head around this change of life styles,” she said downing the rest of her glass of wine. “I’ve lived with him for years, and I still can’t believe it. Do you think he really enjoys having her beat him?”

“Angie you’re going to have to ask him, I don’t know. All I know is I want to be buried inside you right now, so we need to get out of here,” I said slipping a finger into her.

Her eyes got big as saucers, and her thighs opened just a bit. She was just as ready as I was, she just didn’t want to show it in front of Kathy. Angie bit her lower lip, and her eyes drooped a little as I slid my finger in and out of her. And then, as was getting to be her habit, guess who decides to put in an appearance.

“Hey, you two break it up, we brought treats,” she said, as they put four shot glasses on the table.

Angie’s thighs clamped down on my hand, and I had to stop moving. But I’ll be damned if I was going to take it out of her, it had taken me this long to get it in her. After she saw that I wasn’t going to push it, her legs relaxed a little. You know we may not have been together long, but you’d think she would have caught on by now. When her legs relaxed, I used the room to add a second finger. Which caused another quick clampdown on my hand, and a dig with the nails.

I figure if she can up the punishment, then I can up the pleasure. While my fingers were being cooked inside her, I squeezed with the pad of my thumb, and her whole body shuttered. Her hand grabbed my neck, and she turned her face to me eyes wide. I felt her hot pussy clamping down on my fingers, and her juices coating my fingers again.

I nuzzled my face in the hair by her ear, “You little slut, I can’t believe you just came on my fingers with them right there,” I whispered.

“Oh God, please you have to stop. I’m going to get out of control, if you don’t stop now,” she whispered back at me.

“Hey what’s going on, you do remember we’re here, right?” Kathy said.

I shook Angie’s hair from my face. “You make it kind of hard to forget Kathy,” I said as I pulled my fingers out of her, and wiped them on her thigh.

“I try. Look, we brought shooters. We are toasting our first time out together. Angie what are you doing, turn around,” Kathy said.

Angie took a deep breath, and turned to the table keeping her head down. “You have been out with us all night, I would have thought you might have noticed that Daniel doesn’t drink,” she said trying to keep ant attention from herself.

“Oh, well, I guess you will have to drink it for him,” Kathy said. “Jesus, you really don’t drink? What have you been doing all night?”

“Drinking soda, and trying to spend time with my woman. Been having some problems with that second part. Seems every time I want some attention, someone keeps butting in.”

“Well if you had wanted to be alone, you should have stayed home,” she said pouting.

“I didn’t say I wanted to be alone, maybe just not so together,” I said smiling sweetly.

“Jesus, if that isn’t a polite way to ask someone to back the hell off,” Kathy said. “I can be a pain sometimes, sorry. I keep forgetting that this your first time out together too.” She got a kind of devilish look to her. “And from what I’ve heard, you are behaving yourself very well. Maybe not as well as I thought,” she said looking at Angie’s face.

Angie used that as a cue for her to get in her own chair. And as usual she was red as a beet. Kathy spread the shots out in front of each of them, putting two in front of Angie.

“To our first time out together, may there be many more,” Kathy said.

We all clinked glasses, and they all gulped down their shots.

“Oh that’s disgusting, what was it? Angie said with a sour look on her face.

“It’s Tequila, and it is not disgusting. The second one will taste better, come on bottoms up,” she said smiling at me. “I’m trying to make it easier on Daniel. I don’t want him to have to work too hard to catch you.”

“Ya, he really needs your help,” Angie said downing her second shot.

“You don’t need help to catch her? Is she that easy?” Kathy said laughing.

“No she’s not that easy, but I have a small room. I can usually wear her out in a couple of laps,” I said laughing with her.

“You two do know I’m sitting here, right?” Angie said glaring at us.

I slipped my hand under her skirt again. “I know right where you’re at.”

“Well Kathy, Tim, it’s been a great evening, but we’re going to go somewhere to be alone. That way I only have to deal with one of you at a time,” Angie said.

“Oh come on, we were just having a little fun. What’s the matter, you can’t take a joke?” Kathy said.

“That’s not why we’re leaving, and yes I can take a joke. We just want to go, okay?” Angie said.

“Okay, okay I get the message. You’re okay right, not too pissed at me?” Kathy said.

Angie got to her feet a little unsteadily, and went around the table. Kathy got, up and they hugged. “No I’m not pissed. You don’t think I know what you’re like after all these years? Its just time for us to go, I’m starting to feel the booze. I don’t want Daniel to have to carry me in.”

Kathy looked at me over Angie’s shoulder. “I don’t know, I bet he would probably enjoy it.”

I wiggled my eyebrows at her, “As long as there weren’t too many people around. I’d hate to get us arrested.”

I stood up, and reached across the table, “Tim, it’s been a pleasure meeting you, maybe we can get together again sometime.”

“Dan, pleasure meeting you too. We might just do that,” Tim said shaking my hand.

Angie let go of Kathy, and went over to give Tim a hug. Kathy stepped up to me with her arms out. I bent down and put my arms around her waist, while hers went around my neck. “You be good to her, she deserves the best,” she whispered.

“I know she does. I plan on seeing that she gets it,” I said pulling back, and smiling down at her.

“I bet you do. Oh I probably shouldn’t mention bets around you,” she said loud enough for Angie to hear, “I know you take them seriously.”

Angie pushed her way between us, and pushed her ass into me. She grabbed my hand and pressed it to her bare belly. “Yes he does take them seriously, that’s what bets are for.”

“Well I’m not going to argue with that. I hope you two didn’t get too bored being out with us. We’ll do it again some time,” Kathy said.

“We had a great time. You two take care, and we’ll see you later,” I said pushing Angie in front of me towards the exit.

We made our way out of the bar, but it was becoming harder to keep Angie walking in the right direction. By the time we got off the third escalator she was leaning pretty heavily on me. We went out to the curb to flag down a cab, and I had to hold her against me to keep her from falling off her heels.

“You should probably not have had those two shoots, I think they might have done you in,” I said.

“You could be right, unless you can see the rotation of the earth too,” Angie said.

A cab pulled up in front of us, “Nope, I think only you and those in your condition are lucky enough to get that view,” I said opening the door and pouring her in.

I thought maybe I would have to try this again, because as I helped her sit, her skirt wound up almost up to her hips. She did pull it down as she scooted over to make room for me. I slid in, and told the driver where to take us.

The cab pulled away from the curb. Angie, moving pretty quick for someone in her state, climbed up, and straddled me. This time her skirt did end up at her hips, but with the jacket I was the only one that could tell.

“Sank you, for taking me out,” she slurred. “I had so much fun.”

“I had fun too,” I said as I slid my hands up the tops of her thighs, and around to cup her ass.

“Mmmm, I know you did. I can’t believe you did that to me right in front of them,” she said leaning forward to nuzzle her face against me.

“You should consider yourself lucky that’s as far as it went, this dress was driving me crazy,” I said bringing my hands around to her front.

After I played for a second with her belly ring, I popped the bottom button open. When she either didn’t notice, or just didn’t say anything I started my way to the top.

As I hit the halfway point, “What are you doing? We can’t do this in a cab, you’ll get us arrested,” she said, but made no move to stop me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds