A Friendly Wager Ch. 08

“It’s okay, I’ve just been wanting to get my hands on these little tits,” I said popping the last button, and reaching for both her nipples.

“Ahhhhh, oh that feel sssssooooo good,” she whispered arching her back.

I twisted, and pulled her nipples all the way back to the hotel. Angie’s head came back up slowly, a she felt me let go of her tits, “Mmmm, don’t stop,” she whispered.

I buttoned one of her little buttons just below her tits, “This is just a pause until I can get you in bed.”

I paid the driver, and practically had to carry her in. Once through the entrance, I gave up the fight, and just picked her up, and carried her to the elevator. I managed to push the button, and get us on while seeing all the staff starring at us. Getting off at our floor, I made it to, and into the room. I walked over and laid Angie down on the bed.

I went over to the closet, and got out of my clothes, then went back to have the fun of stripping an unconscious woman. I unwrapped my beautiful package with care. When I was done, I went over and hung up the dress, and dropped the shoes in the closet.

Going back to the bed, I rolled her out of the way to pull back the covers. With that done I slid her under the covers and settled down on my back next to her, and I pulled her close.

Still out of it, Angie snuggled in close, and proceeded to wrap herself around me. After she finally got settled in, she had her face pressed the side of my neck. I turned my head, and pressed a kiss to her forehead, “Good night beautiful.”

“Mmmm, g’night,” she whispered. “I love you.”

Those words were enough to ensure I wasn’t going to get any sleep.


THE END CHAPTER EIGHT

Thanks for all the encouragement, and if I ever think of adding characters to a story again, somebody please shoot me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds